rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Once Upon A Time In France - Master Thread

I woke up today feeling lucky in life. Why? Well...

I am eating some of the best food in the world and I realized my biggest worry was finding TP to take a shit. I'm kinda pissed off that almost every AIRBNB place I've stayed at never supplies enough "paper".

I got even more angry today when I couldn't find a store that sells just one roll. Since I'm leaving my current city Sunday, I don't want give 3 rolls to the next asshole in this apartment.

Anyways, since Im going to be in France and since I'm deeply inspired by Scotian's Colombia master thread. A country I cant wait to go back too. I decided to make one for a non pussy paradise like France. I mean the forum has a Sweden Thread right?

Mr. Roundtree's 1 year in Europe thead

thread-40424.html

Gaming in France
thread-44541.html

In defense of France

thread-10148.html

2nd Tier France
thread-5254.html

Cheap and Easy in France (the pipe dream)
thread-48376.html

Paris
thread-21235.html
thread-27643.html
thread-17206.html
thread-24200.html
thread-3102.html

Lyon
thread-27786.html

Marseille (empty)
thread-14002.html

Aix-en-Provence

thread-27490.html

Toulouse:

thread-47611.html

Nice
thread-6959.html
thread-11267.html

Biarritz
thread-13471.html

Very cool of you to organize this. I wonder if we could ever have a master thread section and let certain individuals update just that thread.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Where are you going to be traveling to in France and how long will you be staying? I've been wanting to get back over there but always end up going back to Colombia instead.

@samsamsam - That seems like a great idea.

@scotian - Ill be here until the end of June. Ill be spending most of my time in Bretagne and Nord-Pas-de-Calais. I'm sure ill make some kind of Paris side trip at some point.

Right now I'm actually in Lyon. I thought about going to Cannes for the film festival but its pretty pricey for my own place. At least $110 when I looked it up.

That might have been a mistake since there is a huge rugby game here tonight and tons of big ass british dudes are here filling the bars. Because of that, there seemed to be a bunch of house parties last night. Almost no girls were at the bars. Ill have to try a night club tonight. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll will be a Lyon datasheet.

Quote: (05-13-2016 03:44 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

I woke up today feeling lucky in life. Why? Well...

I am eating some of the best food in the world ...

Anyways, since Im going to be in France and since I'm deeply inspired by Scotian's Colombia master thread. A country I cant wait to go back too. I decided to make one for a non pussy paradise like France. I mean the forum has a Sweden Thread right?

Mr. Roundtree's 1 year in Europe thead

thread-40424.html

Gaming in France
thread-44541.html

In defense of France

thread-10148.html

2nd Tier France
thread-5254.html

Cheap and Easy in France (the pipe dream)
thread-48376.html

Paris
thread-21235.html
thread-27643.html
thread-17206.html
thread-24200.html
thread-3102.html

Lyon
thread-27786.html

Marseille (empty)
thread-14002.html

Aix-en-Provence

thread-27490.html

Toulouse:

thread-47611.html

Nice
thread-6959.html
thread-11267.html

Biarritz
thread-13471.html

I hereby officially grant Godzilla our French higher distinction, the Legion d'Honneur honor medal...

[Image: godzilla-tour-eiffel-france.jpg]

The famous American soldier (a Marine on holiday in France) who thwarted a train-based terrorist attack last year, and in this pic below, receives the Legion d'Honneur:
[Image: legion_1.jpg]

(By the way, few people know that the Legion d'Honneur also refers to... a prestigious public school for high-society girls)
[Image: legion-dhonneur.jpg?itok=smI7vmYD]

Thanks bro, I actually wanted the name caliguila but someone already had and it was the first thing that came to mind

Btw, Scotian, you'll be happy to know that there is a small group of Colombian women in Lyon studying.

Lyon/Marseille - Minisheet

Day Game

Best thing to do here in this part of France. Many other threads have already reported online game is a waste of time. I agree with that. Its kind of funny how easy day game can be here. A couple girls came up to me actually. Usually something to do with cigarettes or directions, making it easy to start a convo. My french is a work in progress though and usually I cant understand what i am hearing. But a decent amount of people speak English.

Lyon Nightlife

The above data sheet for Lyon says to go out in "presquile" (and vieux lyon). Im not really sure what neighborhood that is exactly but anyways Vieux Lyon is kinda crap and should be avoided. I recommend hitting a neighborhood called "Croix Rousse"

Marseille

I found Marseille really interesting. Its dirty as fuck. Its full of immigrants from tons of different countries. Honestly, I thought the girls in Marseille were the best I've been in France. (I would need to stop in Paris again) Marseille has similar looking girls that would be found in Argentina. Many dark haired beauties with big butts too. There were actually more blondes in Marseille too then Lyon. Lyon was more pasty dark haired girls. (fair amount of German/Swiss immigration to Marseille, that's from Marseille history museum btw) . English level was slighty lower then Lyon but most young girls seemed to speak a little. The french is also much more difficult to understand, now that I'm up North. I can finally understand some words. I was only there during the week, but some American girls I met mentioned the nightlife being pretty quiet. I gotta spend more time here one day in future.

Quote: (05-18-2016 02:00 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Day Game

Best thing to do here in this part of France. Many other threads have already reported online game is a waste of time. I agree with that. Its kind of funny how easy day game can be here. A couple girls came up to me actually. Usually something to do with cigarettes or directions, making it easy to start a convo. My french is a work in progress though and usually I cant understand what i am hearing. But a decent amount of people speak English.

Lyon Nightlife

The above data sheet for Lyon says to go out in "presquile" (and vieux lyon). Im not really sure what neighborhood that is exactly but anyways Vieux Lyon is kinda crap and should be avoided. I recommend hitting a neighborhood called "Croix Rousse"

Marseille

I found Marseille really interesting. Its dirty as fuck. Its full of immigrants from tons of different countries. Honestly, I thought the girls in Marseille were the best I've been in France. (I would need to stop in Paris again) Marseille has similar looking girls that would be found in Argentina. Many dark haired beauties with big butts too. There were actually more blondes in Marseille too then Lyon. Lyon was more pasty dark haired girls. (fair amount of German/Swiss immigration to Marseille, that's from Marseille history museum btw) . English level was slighty lower then Lyon but most young girls seemed to speak a little. The french is also much more difficult to understand, now that I'm up North. I can finally understand some words. I was only there during the week, but some American girls I met mentioned the nightlife being pretty quiet. I gotta spend more time here one day in future.

It's too bad that university is over because Lille is really awesome for nightgame.

Quote: (05-18-2016 11:25 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

Quote: (05-18-2016 02:00 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Day Game

Lyon Nightlife

Marseille

It's too bad that university is over because Lille is really awesome for nightgame.

Thats alright. Im sure Ill still enjoy Lille. Lille is probably different then the rest of France. Actually, everywhere in france seems a little different.

I came to France last year too. I don't really like french chicks but I really like the country. French girls I believe are the best looking in Western Europe. Even the ones with the ugly faces have decent bodies. But man they just waste endless amounts of your time. Worse then American girls in that aspect. They're historically super picky from what friends here tell me.

It seems to me too many guys here put themselves in the friend zone too, which is why they waste your time. I think because of that I really have to step up the asshole/cocky game and be more sexual then normal.

French unis end their semesters in May and begin in September?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

I think it depends on the school and program. Some people told me they finished exams this week. Then one person told me school was still going.

Hi guys!!
I just got my visa to moscow from 13/09 to 21/09
Going to airfrance agency to book my flight they said that there are some risks I can be repressed by russian police in airport and returning to my home country without any explanation.
By the way I'm tunisian 28 yo
Had anyone in here lived this experience ?

Quote: (05-22-2016 04:37 AM)ghaith10 Wrote:  

Hi guys!!
I just got my visa to moscow from 13/09 to 21/09
Going to airfrance agency to book my flight they said that there are some risks I can be repressed by russian police in airport and returning to my home country without any explanation.
By the way I'm tunisian 28 yo
Had anyone in here lived this experience ?

That would seem strange to have an issue if you come with the Visa in hand. Though I know nothing about entering countries with a Tunisian passport. I've heard nothing from friends who have visited. If you have an EU passport, not sure why you would have a big issue. I imagine it would be best to ask people in the Russia threads for that info.

I came to France last year too. I don't really like french chicks but I really like the country. French girls I believe are the best looking in Western Europe. Even the ones with the ugly faces have decent bodies. But man they just waste endless amounts of your time. Worse then American girls in that aspect. They're historically super picky from what friends here tell me.

It seems to me too many guys here put themselves in the friend zone too, which is why they waste your time. I think because of that I really have to step up the asshole/cocky game and be more sexual then normal.

I've unfortunately never been to France but I've met several French people from various parts of "l'hexagone" since learning the language. There is no shortage of French here in New York but the women really don't seem all that different from American ones except for the fact that they usually have a mellower attitude. The game advocated above would probably work but I've never run into these people at night or outside of rigid social settings.

Astute observation. But where in france? ..many french girls in nyc are from Paris. Women act different in ny then they would in france too. I know a girl from Normandy who was quite confused by ny datng culture, though im sure she still whored it up anyway. In Paris last year, standard american game worked just fine for me. Plus english level is higher.

I'm in the second tier and it's somewhat different here. Also, I think I've ran into quite a few girls who are from Spanish, Italian, Poutugese immigrants (quite common in France). And they seem to be slighty more conversative and will require different game.

I'd say around 60% were from Paris or its outskirts while the rest from regions such as Alsace, Nice, Toulouse, Bordeaux, La Loire, Normandy, Lyon, etc. And you're right about New York; women move here for work and/or hedonism and the French are no different.

Well said. Even to Europeans in major cities. New York is alays mentioned as quite a unique place. I just it must be the skyscrapers.

Roazhon (Renn.es)

About

Small city of 210,000 in Brittany. This is a student city as well, so lots of young people. At night, the city seems pretty quite but nightlife is fairly centered and there are a lot of girls.

The city has a small communist vibe. Banks are currently boarded up and big business is generally frowned upon. This is actually quite strange since I know people in this region and they're kinda of conservative people, but just a bit egalitarian.

I real enjoy this city. Its quite, calm and people are exceptionally polite. Sometimes they can be a bit cold though.

There is basically a speciality shop for just about everything here. There is barely any big business in the city. The food and desserts are fantastic as well.

Mont St. Michel can be reached by bus here. The Brittany beaches are also known to be some of the best in France. Saint - Malo can be reached via train ride.

Girls

Girls here are pretty decent looking. Many hot girls here move to Paris. So nothing crazy but certainly better then its heritage celtic nations in my opinion. No big boobs or big asses, girls are frankly plain and good looking.

Nightlife

Rue Saint Michel

This is basically the main nightlife streets. Lots of bars you can just walk into and see what the crowd is like. Frankly, I don't know the names of the places Ive walked into

Prison - Saint Michel

This is former prison I believe turned into a night venue. I've only been drunk, so hard to remember, but basically its a collection of different bars.

L'aventure
This place is very French and attracts an older crowd, I doubt anyone here was under 22.
Delicatsssen
This is a club in the same building and basically where all the younger crowd gets drunk.

The irish bars seemed to be shit for girls, but might be better when more students are around.

Keep in mind Rennes has some strange laws, so almost all bars close at 1 am. However, there are certain places that stay open until 3 and a couple even later.

They called them bars de nuit(night bars in french)

http://www.guiderennes.com/top/bars-de-nuit/

General thoughts on French Women

-So far, they seem to take the whole finding the "one" really seriously more so then any country I've been in.
-Every girl on a date has paid her share. And all are pretty much up for cheap dates. You can drink in the park here FYI.