rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Paris Report

Paris Report

Alright, I'm on my last day here, but it's all travel logistics from here on out. I got my flag, I got some numbers, I got...food poisoning. I'm ready to get the fuck back home. So here's some data for curious souls:

The flag: I got in Paris last Saturday night, pretty beat from a full day of travelling. Whatever, I get showered up, and hit the street where I'm staying, the Rue de Lappe. Well, it's a popping nightlife area, but the scene is kind of whack. Definitely not the top, or even 2nd or 3rd tier of attractive girls in the city. Even still, when I found a place I wanted to check out, the door guy wouldn't let me in. Lots of fatties on this street for some reason, and not American/UK either. Whatever, head back home, get some rest. On Sunday, lots of shit's closed, so I asked the hostess of the apt. where's a good spot to chow down. She recommends Cafe des Anges, on Rue de Roquette, about 5 min walk away. I head over, bartender is super cool, everyone's down with me, already noticing lots of eye contact with girls, I'm feeling the vibe. My french sucks, but I make attempts here and there, and believe me, those attempts are VERY appreciated. 3 cute girls sit down next to me, the one immediately to my left is the cutest, she's occupied on her iPhone, obviously with some guy. I'm gearing up for some classic western style game. Start asking her if she speaks English, or Spanish, or Italian. Non But she points to her friend 2 stools over. She's cute. I say hi to the other two girls, they all smile and giggle. iPhone girl gets up and I tell her friends, "I know the problem she's having." They look confused. I continue, "With her boyfriend (I'm totally bluffing, I had no idea wtf she was texting, but turns out i was right). She's sending too many texts. She's chasing him. That's why she's unhappy." The girls look at each other, then back at me, laughing. iPhone girl comes back, leaves with the girl next to her for a smoke. I tell the girl two seats over to sit next to me. She speaks decent English and tells me that I was right...guys in France are hard to pin down and are very noncommital. I change the subject and start KINO escalation (haha, I'm kidding. I touched her thigh) We're hitting it off and then the friends come back, grab their coats n shit, and leave, with iPhone girl telling me, "She's a good girl". On the inside, I'm jumping for joy. I don't remember the last time this happened to me, if ever. A group of girls, and 2 of them leave one of their friends with a stranger? No cockblock? I felt like I was living some sort of prophecy. Anyway a long story short, we hung out, finished a bottle of wine, went back to my place for another glass of wine, bang. Probably the easiest ONS i've ever had that didn't involve copious amounts of alcohol or drugs.

The girls: Relativity is key here. I'm coming from L.A., which has no shortage of gorgeous women, but...it's just different. There's an accessibility issue, an approachability issue. As I've already mentioned on other threads, I've never, EVER, gotten so much eye contact as I have in Paris. I've never gotten random smiles on the street from hot girls. The abundance of attractive women here is 10x what I know in L.A., which is a land of extremes: The occasional hottie mixed in a sea of absolute mediocrity. There are VERY few fat or obese women in Paris. The fuckability level is simply much, MUCH higher. I've yet to hit the FSU, and I'm sure once I do my head will explode, but let's just say this was a nice first taste. Like I said I've been to Italy and Germany and neither was anything like Paris, but that all depends on which city I guess. And the attitude. I can see a little of what other guys are talking about with the Parisian girl attitude, but all I can say is, come to L.A. Or don't, for that matter, because you will be horrified. Parisian girls ain't shit. I remember Roosh saying something once about Poland..."I arrived armed with nukes when all I needed was a slingshot." That's how I felt about Paris. I showed up expecting totally stuck up, snobby bitches, and found almost the opposite to be true. In a couple park approaches that were less than receptive, I remember thinking in my head, "Ha HA, that's the best you got?! Shit, I could do this for hours on end." I also didn't encounter any anti-americanism whatsoever, and also found the opposite to be true. Parisians love hamburgers, american music, and american film.

Daygame: Parks and cafes. It's a wonderland here. France has a huge cafe culture. EVERY day, at all hours, but especially between 2-4pm, everyone goes to a sidewalk cafe, has either a coffee, beer, wine, whatever, smokes, and talks about...shit. Politics, film, relationships, just bullshit. Doesn't do much for the national image but for a day gamer it's paradise. Myself? I prefer the parks. The cafes tend to have a hopping, vibrant buzz that can make girls a little ADD. You'll see girls walking through the parks by themselves, just going for a gentle stroll. The only shitty thing about my trip is that it rained most days. I got 2 numbers from the Jardin de Tuileries, which I HIGHLY recommend to hang out in. Noone will suspect a thing, everyone is just milling around, taking pics of the sculptures, lost in contemplative thought...it's an idyllic place. The other place I visited was Bois de Vincennes, thinking that since it's the largest park in Paris that it must have some prime day game opportunities. Dumb mistake; it's fucking HUGE, on the outskirts of the city, you can walk for an hour and see 2 other people. It's impressive and dope as fuck to visit, but not for gaming.

And then...food poisoning, thus ending the gaming portion of my trip. Fuck.

The Food: There is a shit ton of mediocre food in Paris. You can imagine my disappointment, having worked my way up in some very good French restaurants, having an ideal in my head of French culinary culture, and then I get here and see dirty ass kitchens and shitty, overpriced food. I even took some recommendations from locals on where to eat and have not been impressed. I had a great meal at Bistro Paul Bert, but spent 100E for a fairly modest dinner there. I can't wait to get back to L.A. and get some Mexican and Thai. My suggest is hit up a market, in Bastille there's the Marché du Bastille on Thursdays and Sundays. Go buy up some fresh produce, a baguette, maybe a fresh sausage to fry up, and eat at home. The sanitation there is sketchy too though, so be careful. I've eaten and drank tap water in Mexico and never felt better so I'm not one for a weak stomach, and Paris put me down for the count for 4 days. Shit was not fun.

Price: there's a reason Paris is considered one of the most expensive cities on earth. Let's just leave it at that.

Culture/Sightseeing: I met up with a long lost 2nd cousin thrice removed or some shit, and she showed me around the city. This place is incredibly ornate; it reminds me of a jewel box. In a way it's a bit precious, but worth seeing at least once in your life. The Hotel d'Ville, the Louvre, the Musee d'Orsay, the Eiffel Tower, the Palais Royal, I don't remember half the shit she showed me but it was like looking into the Dwarf kingdom in Lord of the Rings. Pretty awe-inspiring shit.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 03:11 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

The Food.

Sorry to hear that you have been disapointed by the food. Paris offers literally hundreds of humanly priced VERY good options, but as you said, there is also overpriced and shitty places.

In case someone is interested: 40% to 50% off at more than 500 restaurants in Paris (and also, for Vorkuta, in Nice for that matter):

http://www.thefork.com/city/paris/415144

Great site that offers very interesting discounts. Very easy process to register (takes 30 seconds). Then you click on the restaurant of your choice, you make your reservation, and you immediatly receive a confirmation email plus a sms. Granted, some of those places are still expensive, but 50% off is still a major savings. I use this site since maybe four years and never ever had a problem when the bill arrived (discount is automatically applied, so your date don't even know about it). One of my fav place to take dates is Goumard, dishes are excellent, atmosphere chic and furthermore there is a cigar lounge.

Very good report, thanks.

PS: Tuileries are great in summer:

Paris Report

France has a huge cafe culture. EVERY day, at all hours, but especially between 2-4pm, everyone goes to a sidewalk cafe, has either a coffee, beer, wine, whatever, smokes, and talks about...shit.

Rue Montorgueil and rue Montmartre (2nd district) are great places for sidewalk cafe game. Dozens of options (rue Montmartre is IMO better).

Paris Report

Great writeup thanks Dude3737. I pretty much feel the same way as you do about Paris and the ladies there....it's just such an amazing city which I think has so many beautiful, feminine women. I think the femininity thing is what really gets me. And as an American who speaks passable lower intermediate French I think the effort is always appreciated, and can be a great opener/turn on for many of the French ladies. Was in Paris earlier this year and going back for work in June - can't wait.

I've only got one French flag, but have messed around with a few other French girls back in my more Beta days and have to say almost every girls was just miles better and more sohpisticated than the US girls I was used to. They appreciate when a man smiles at them and like to be looked at as sexual creatures. And I never really felt too much c*ckblock either, if anything they were directing me towards the single girls usually if they weren't interested. I don't want to put them on a pedestal too much, but I'd much rather be running game in France than the US if I could.

@Prosal I know it's probably different for you as u are a native but coming to Paris earlier this year maybe I just got lucky, but as I said above I saw quite a few sexy, feminine ladies running around where I was...granted I was in a student area and probably seeing a lot of tourists too around the big museums and Centre Pompideau (went to that restaurant on top of that museum, was full of attractive girls). Of course all of them aren't as pretty as the girls in Moscow but the whole city seemed to be buzzing with energy and the women just seem to have a sense of style and flair that Americans or English girls don't even come close to. And I kinda liked a lot of the non-touristy more chill neighborhoods where my friend lived too and even there saw some pretty decent looking fly girls.

I change the subject and start KINO escalation (haha, I'm kidding. I touched her thigh)

ha ha I laughed out loud at this - I am pretty guilty of doing the whole 'kino' too early I think esp at night (e.g. last night I got told to slow it down with one girl, I was pretty drunk by that point I guess)

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 05:17 AM)Akula Wrote:  

I change the subject and start KINO escalation (haha, I'm kidding. I touched her thigh)

ha ha I laughed out loud at this - I am pretty guilty of doing the whole 'kino' too early I think esp at night (e.g. last night I got told to slow it down with one girl, I was pretty drunk by that point I guess)

Errr....not quite what I meant...but thanks for the nice reply [Image: biggrin.gif]

I move fast with a girl once I get past the initial touching. I was more making a joking of even using the word kino these days...anyhoo.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 05:27 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 05:17 AM)Akula Wrote:  

Errr....not quite what I meant...but thanks for the nice reply [Image: biggrin.gif]

I move fast with a girl once I get past the initial touching. I was more making a joking of even using the word kino these days...anyhoo.

ha ha got it...yeah, I guess I am still trying to figure out my timing re the whole touching thing - always good to move fast I guess as long as she's receptive....I see a fair bit of the "Russian Octopus" kinda quasi-molestation here so it's maybe a little easier her given how some guys seem to go full caveman...dunno

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Paris Report

Great report. I havnt been to Paris since I was around 15 but this has got me keen for another visit.

"I change the subject and start KINO escalation (haha, I'm kidding. I touched her thigh)"

Ha I had a little giggle at this too. So you were with a 2 set stacking while AMOGing and calibrating while disarming the cockblock and kino escalating the target?

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 06:10 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Great report. I havnt been to Paris since I was around 15 but this has got me keen for another visit.

"I change the subject and start KINO escalation (haha, I'm kidding. I touched her thigh)"

Ha I had a little giggle at this too. So you were with a 2 set stacking while AMOGing and calibrating while disarming the cockblock and kino escalating the target?

exactly what I meant to say

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Paris Report

hey man, my 1st question here. Did you get any North African girls numbers? I heard there are many lving in france! Were they easy to game or did they act all modest and shit?
Great report btw!

Paris Report

No I did not. Yes there are many, and very good looking ones too. That said, they're just not my cup of tea, so no approaches were made...

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Paris Report

[Image: congrats+on+the+sex.jpeg]

Paris Report

Congrats on the flag! I've lived in Paris for nearly a year and the Bastille area has always been good. Its got a working class vibe with a vibrant nightlife that always works. Rue de Lappe has been very kind to me too, to put it mildly [Image: smile.gif] The girls are more relaxed, approachable and yet very pretty. Cafe des Anges remains one of my top-5 cafes in Paris, so naturally I was very happy reading your post.

The thing with French girls is to be very confident and cocky, especially with the body language. Never be unsure of what you want to do, always lead. Good logistics, interesting travel experiences interspersed with humour and a cool, relaxed, own-the-world attitude are what draws them in.

Are you staying long in Paris? Enjoy your time there...get her to show you around, if possible. Paris is completely transformed with a pretty French girl by your side.

Paris Report

Great report. The forum is real light on France and Paris.

Strange magical things happen there like your swoop.

I think I am going to start a thread titled "Are French girls Underrated?"

Paris Report

This is good to hear. I spent 3-4 days in Paris in the winter 2008 and came extremely close to pulling, even though I had marginal game then. It was the kind of city where you felt like you could probably pull every night, though.

Reports of anti-Americanism were highly overstated, as just about everyone in Paris was nice to us. Lots of IOIs and looks from women. There was a really aggressive come-fuck-me vibe from some much older (45+) women, that you don't get in the US.

There were only a few people who recognized us as Americans and were assholes to us. These were mainly Europeans from other places, e.g. England. I'm dying to go back - maybe in the fall.

Ended up getting my French flag a few years later here in the US with a girl from Marseilles.

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 07:09 AM)luggage Wrote:  

hey man, my 1st question here. Did you get any North African girls numbers? I heard there are many lving in france! Were they easy to game or did they act all modest and shit?
Great report btw!

When I went in 2008 there were a shit ton of them. I got vibed by them several times, but since I don't speak French or African...

Also they hang out in groups with HUGE black guys, much bigger than the typical black american guy, and my game was not in a place then to deal with a mixed set like that.

My sense was they wouldn't be hard to pick up for a sophisticated gentlemen. The social classes seemed to be from low to high African > Polish > French.

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 11:43 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

Great report btw!

When I went in 2008 there were a shit ton of them. I got vibed by them several times, but since I don't speak French or African...

Also they hang out in groups with HUGE black guys, much bigger than the typical black american guy, and my game was not in a place then to deal with a mixed set like that.

My sense was they wouldn't be hard to pick up for a sophisticated gentlemen. The social classes seemed to be from low to high African > Polish > French.

You should try out the African lessons on Duolingo, bro.

Paris Report

i knd of meant more in the lines of morrocan/Algerian girls (not black african)...but thanks for the info bro!

Paris Report

Quote: (05-26-2013 01:41 AM)Art Pimp Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2013 11:43 PM)Sugar Wrote:  

Great report btw!

You should try out the African lessons on Duolingo, bro.

'African lessons'?

[Image: +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png]

Paris Report

I've said it many times and I will again. Paris is not France, it's Paris.

Like Rome, Paris is LOADED with tourists and has succumbed to a dual existence of tourist trap and its own identity. Unless you're very well-versed with the city you are likely to only see it's touristy side.

If you really want to experience France get to Bordeaux/Bayonne, Rouen or the south coast (but stay away from MArseilles).

Paris Report

Quote: (05-26-2013 04:08 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I've said it many times and I will again. Paris is not France, it's Paris.

Like Rome, Paris is LOADED with tourists and has succumbed to a dual existence of tourist trap and its own identity. Unless you're very well-versed with the city you are likely to only see it's touristy side.

If you really want to experience France get to Bordeaux/Bayonne, Rouen or the south coast (but stay away from MArseilles).

Yeah, we tend to do a lot of conflating on here ie

Paris = France

Manhattan = New York

DC = All of The United States

Ocean Drive from 6th to 15th street = All of Miami

Recent example: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24072-...#pid455123

But it makes for spirited debate.

Paris Report

Quote: (05-25-2013 07:09 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Great report. The forum is real light on France and Paris.

Strange magical things happen there like your swoop.

I think I am going to start a thread titled "Are French girls Underrated?"

Bust out a data sheet holmes!

Paris Report

Quote:Quote:

Probably the easiest ONS i've ever had that didn't involve copious amounts of alcohol or drugs.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Is this your first foray in Europe? Whereto next?

Paris Report

What jumped out at me is the lack of cockblocking part of the story. From other reports I hear it seems as though cockblocking is not as big a problem outside the USA. I'm in Mexico City right now and got a flag last night. Me and the girl were making out heavy in this chic's apartment right in front of everyone for like an hour. We weren't looked at strange or anything. It was just like something normal and casual. Men and women hook up here and making out heavy in public or in a room with others doesn't seem to be any big deal. When she asked her friend to call a taxi for us so we can go back to my hotel, it once again seemed utterly normal and casual. Everyone knew what we were doing and there was no shit like "we're not letting her leave with a guy after she's been drinking". We left, said bye to everyone caught the cab and that was that. Would shit have gone down like that in the US. Hell fucking no. Her friend would've assumed me to be some creeper trying to take advantage of a tipsy girl and cockblocked the hell out of me.

Paris Report

Quote: (05-26-2013 12:49 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Probably the easiest ONS i've ever had that didn't involve copious amounts of alcohol or drugs.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Is this your first foray in Europe? Whereto next?

My first foray into Europe post-red pill. I've got another trip in 6 months, not sure where. I've got a lot of interest in Hungary and Bulgaria, but Fisto's hijinks in Manila (not to mention the pics I've seen) are giving me a fierce craving for some Pinay ass.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Paris Report

"She's up all night 'til the sun"
"I'm up all night to get some"
"She's up all night for good fun"
"Je suis debout toute la nuit pour avoir de la chance"

'Get Lucky' - Daft Punk