rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Important: Forum Rules Have Been Revised

I made adjustments to the official forum rules. Most of the changes involve safeguarding members against the kind of attack we sustained earlier this month. I advise all current members to read the update, especially the areas on protecting your identity and participating in race/political discussions.

---

Official Forum Rules (Modified February 26, 2016)

WARNING: This forum is considered subversive by the establishment

The enemy monitors our community to discover the identity of members and the hacking group Anonymous has in the past attempted to break into the server. There is personal risk to you in using this forum, especially if you don't take the recommended precautions listed on this page. In addition, we have very strict rules that allow the forum to exist as a unified community in spite of the attacks against us. If you fail to read the following rules, there is a high chance that you will put your identity at risk or be banned without warning. Here are the rules...

1. Use a burner email and entirely new username to register an account. Pick an email address that does not reveal your identity if leaked out and a username that you have never used on other sites. Both should be Google-proof. If you do not take this precaution, you may get doxxed. Read this guide for more information.

2. Don't be a loser. Don't call someone an idiot, moron, or hater. Don't use condescending language such as "WTF are you talking about?" Don't use textspeak. Don't flood the forum with low value posts. Don't post someone's personal information. Don't be a drama queen. If you're not sure whether what you're about to do is bad etiquette, it's probably bad etiquette.

3. Use the forum search engines before posting. Don't be lazy--poke around first before you start a new thread.

4. No race baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Newbies under 200 posts are not allowed to participate in race discussions.

5. Do not share personal information on the forum, even through private messages. Do not share photos or personal details of yourself. Do not send your name or phone number through private messages. If you want to meet other members, share your burner email or Telegram app username to take the conversation off the forum. Assume that the forum will one day be hacked and all its contents divulged. Read this guide for more information on meeting fellow members. For added protection, consider using a VPN service while accessing the forum.

6. No spamming. Do not register solely to promote your "seduction" product. Do not post a link to a commercial site the same day you register.

7. Defer to senior members, who help make the forum what it is. Don't come out guns blazing trying to start petty arguments with those who have been on the forum longer than you have. Take it easy for your first 200 posts until you get a feel for the flow of the community.

8. Your account and posts are permanent. Accounts and posts can never be deleted, even if you're banned. You have 60 minutes to edit any post you make. That's it. You also cannot maintain more than one account. You cannot register again if you have been previously banned.

9. Use the report feature. If someone made a comment that goes against the rules, hit the report button so the moderator can take a look. Do not hijack a thread to settle whatever dispute you have with someone. Report it instead.

10. No girls, homosexuals, or transsexuals. Their opinions or comments are not welcome here.

11. No jailbait/illegal threads. Do not talk about where to find girls under 18 or how to have sex with them, even if it's legal in the location being discussed. Do not post sexy pictures of girls that are confirmed to be under 18. Do not talk about illegal drug use or breaking the law.

12. No gore, scatological topics, or NSFW images. If you want to share a NSFW image, you may link to it only with ample warning and description. Assume that every member reads the forum at work.

13. Do not post nude or identifiable images of your sexual conquests. Do not share images or screenshots that identify your dates or girlfriends (e.g., first names, faces, phone numbers, etc) and do not upload naked photos.

---

The full forum welcome guide can be found here.

Can people please stop copying long posts entirely to respond to them.

Someone makes a really long post with pictures, okay. But then replying to them, someone copies the entire fucking post just to write their little response. Very unneccesary.

The migrant invasion thread, someone makes a long post with 6 pictures, 3 other people copy it in response, get real. It's annoying.

Quote: (02-26-2016 05:01 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Someone makes a really long post with pictures, okay. But then replying to them, someone copies the entire fucking post just to write their little response. Very unneccesary.

The migrant invasion thread, someone makes a long post with 6 pictures, 3 other people copy it in response, get real. It's annoying.

Best to just eliminate the images and keep the text. Repeating images gets annoying.

There's a thread for you: thread-43779...18820.html

I'm the King of Beijing!

4. No race baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Newbies under 200 posts are not allowed to participate in race discussions.

I have a feeling some forum members are going to have a hard time following this one.

I have a feeling some forum members are a little passive-aggressive.

[Image: HCMyC69.png]

Roosh, you should put this up top in red. I get the feeling some newbs aren't gonna read this and they'll get banned.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Yes that is a huge annoyance in forums.

Actually it can be easily programmed to automatically truncate such quotes to a maximum of X lines (Roosh, ask your programmer, it's just a couple of lines of code).

Can people please stop copying long posts entirely to respond to them
Snip

I was actually amazed to see this happen. On the other forum I use which is far more juvenile than here, anyone quoting posts in their entirety, especially images are reprimanded and even negged. I come here, where the users are supposedly intelligent individuals who engage in reflection and I see whole quotes often. I would expect everyone here to have a basic understanding of the response interface and ergo how to edit quotations.

Rule #4 differs in the older rules thread, also updated February 26, 2016.

Quote: (01-05-2011 05:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

4. No race or political baiting. It's okay to talk about race if that's the topic, but no geo-political discussions on why one race is superior or inferior to another or why an upcoming race war in X country will be bad. Newbies under 250 posts are not allowed to participate in race or political discussions.

Quote: (02-26-2016 02:21 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

We have a huge thread in the fitness forum about non steroid usage, a lot of which concerns non prescription usage...which is pretty much illegal everywhere.

Many high repped members have been very open about their steroidal habits.

Is this now not a topic for discussion? Some clarification on the illegal drug thing would be handy please.