rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nice, South of France

Nice, South of France

Touching down on Friday...From there will check Monaco & maybe Marseille...Anyone with any data on this area? Nightlife, Restaurants, DayGame, Cool spots to check out with the flyest honies?

I'm staying with a Hot Yemeni/Algerian Parisian chick who will be whipping me around so I should be able to get some good intel and see what the scene is looking like with the weather still solid but with not as many tourists as the summer season.

Nice, South of France

ISW,

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2655-p...l#pid28131

That's an old post.

To sum up:
Nightlife in Nice is more Pubs / bars, for disco go to Cannes and Monaco. This summer a good disco was Gotha in Cannes but I'm not sure it's still open.
Monaco you can try Buddha Bar but €€€.
StTropez might be empty right now.

Sightseeing I recommend Eze, Beaulieu, Antibes, Saint Paul de Vence, Mougins, Grasse

For day game, go near "place Massena" this place is usually crowded.
If you walk on "la promenade des anglais" which is the avenue ocean front, you should find some girls also there.
In Cannes the same. You can do shopping in "la rue d'Antibes" and see some girls. Or walk on La croisette.

You'll have more chance to hit local girls.

Enjoy !

Nice, South of France

I forgot to say that for Nightlife in Nice, le Cours Saleya is the place to go [Image: smile.gif]

Nice, South of France

Good looking out Julio +1 on that alone...When I was searching for information I just typed Nice and South of France and nothing came up. @Roosh feel free to merge this thread into the existing one...Thanks.

Nice, South of France

InternationalSwagger -

How did this trip turn out?

Any intel to share?