rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad Wingmen... Pet Peeves ive developed over the years.

Hey fellas I'm back with a new topic to discuss... Bad Wingmen.

Ive been night gaming for over 10+ years and have met some great wingmen (we are even still friends after them getting married) and some extremely bad ones who I've met once and never talked to again.

I am still still gaming these days and I do it completely solo (which can be hard) due to just overall bad experiences with other guys.

Problems.. in no particular order:

1. Guys who will not take a grenade for you.

Every set will not have two hot girls for both of us. Sometimes you will HAVE to take a grenade. Noone is expecting you to take her home and fuck but shit man.. just distract her long enough for me to get the number and eject. Ive heard the excuse so many times they arent attracted to her friend so they wont help.. BTW i have ZERO problems taking a grenade for my boy to get ahead.

2. Guys who always have to have the hottest girl in set.

Sometimes a wingman and I will have the same taste in girls and we both want the same girl. Take turns approaching the hottest girls in the set. This time ill let you try the hottest one and next time you let me go first. You Selfish fuck.

3. Guys who are a lower skill level than you and don't listen.

Everyone is not at the same skill level in game and thats understandable. But if you are ruining sets and not keeping up and if I am obviously better than you listen to what the hell I am saying. Nothing is worse than someone who can't take criticism. If I am fucking up and not keeping up I would gladly listen and follow the tips given.

For example, I know dick squat about day game and next year I want to try and learn. Im sure theres guys 10x better than me and ill be happy to be shown and learn exactly how it works.

4. Guys with extreme approach anxiety.

Listen man... I can't do all the approaching. Im not gonna carry you on my back the whole night and bring you into sets.... Pull your own weight and hold your own or what else do I need you for? Everyone gets blown out but if you aren't approaching then you are doing nothing.

5. Venue Selection

Some people do better with different types of girls than others. We should trade off going to venues to help each other. Sometimes we go to your favorite place and sometimes we go to mine. Not stay with yours all the damn time. I have a guy here who i only occasionally wing with because he always wants to go this high end club where girls tend to be racist and black guys get slaughtered. He will never go with me to my spot where I do the best because the girls think he looks old. Another selfish bastard.

Don't want to come off cocky or anything but it was just something that was itching me at the moment.

What are your overall experiences?

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I've had similar experiences.

For me, it ultimately comes down to whether my wing brings me extra value or lowers my value. You will know when your wing is lowering your value. Usually after 30 minutes, I will have a good idea of whether I want to go out with him again. Always drop the weak wing. I have made mistakes when I kept going out with someone who sucks and wasted a lot of time and opportunities.

When I went out with friends who do not know anything about game, I constantly had the feelings that "why the F--- is he talking about this right now." If you very often find yourself wanting to take your wing's words/actions back when talking to girls, then you don't vibe with him and should probably stop going out with him.

Also I've met great wings who complements my style. I would open more and he has better conversational skills to engage the conversation better. It feels good when you are out with a good wing. You are not only talking&picking up girls, but more importantly, having fun with a like-minded dude.

I agree with everything you guys said. And the bad news is it's harder to find a good wingman as you get older. Here's why I roll solo most of the time.

1. Don't try to out do me. We are a team. I am the only guy in the club you aren't competing with.
2. When I ask a girl a question, don't you answer it. Stay out of my conversation.
3. Don't get caught up in our warm up conversation. I'm only talking to you while I build attraction in the bar. I didn't come out to talk to you all night.
4. Stop thinking about your problems and smile. Girls are here to have fun. Make yourself look like fun.
5. Know your limit and don't drink too much. And don't go looking for drugs halfway through the night. Or a fight.
6. Don't be cheap. Tip well. Don't complain about prices. Stay home if you don't want to spend any money.
7. Don't talk about me to girls. Don't tell them my info. Also don't try to clown me to impress girls.
8. Put your cellphone away.

Tornado

Quote: (12-12-2016 03:14 PM)TornadoByProxy Wrote:  

I agree with everything you guys said. And the bad news is it's harder to find a good wingman was you get older. Here's why I roll solo most of the time.

1. Don't try to out do me. We are a team. I am the only guy in the club you aren't competing with.
2. When I ask a girl a question, don't you answer it. Stay out of my conversation.
3. Don't get caught up in our warm up conversation. I'm only talking to you while I build attraction in the bar. I didn't come out to talk to you all night.
4. Stop thinking about your problems and smile. Girls are here to have fun. Make yourself look like fun.
5. Know your limit and don't drink too much. And don't go looking for drugs halfway through the night. Or a fight.
6. Don't be cheap. Tip well. Don't complain about prices. Stay home if you don't want to spend any money.
7. Don't talk about me to girls. Don't tell them my info. Also don't try to clown me to impress girls.
8. Put your cellphone away.

Tornado

I can't believe some of these... I thought some of my experiences were bad but thats another level.

I have also experienced the cheap fucks... i cant deal either.

thread-59335.html

I have no issue with carrying the weight of a deficient wingman. A true player shouldn't be bothered.

That being said, here is one type of behaviour that still drives me up the wall:
Guys with approach anxiety that rationalize their approach anxiety by lamenting that every girl in the venue is fat/ugly.

Me:"Hey g, wanna go talk to those two birds over there"
Pussy Wing: "Ummm uhhhh yeah no sorry bro they are whales."
Me: "Oh okay. How about this one over there, she seems cute"
Pussy Wing: "Yeah not really my type man"

Here's the funny part, let this guy get drunk with a couple of shots and then BOOM. He will be approaching girls that are legitimately fat and ugly. Funny how that works, isn't it.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

A bad wingman is a good friend. I game solo if needed, if my friend is around and isn't good at swooping then I adjust accordingly or just treat the night as a bros night just to act like goons. But I would never choose to just game with someone I know is cap at game. Why?

You are better of befriending a dude in the club who can offer you good support. The idea that I choose to game with a bad wingman is like starting the ball game with only 4 guys on the court, you asking for a tough time to win choosing that.

When go out with my boys from way back most of then are locked down or game is rusty or isn't good. I don't have the mindset of swooping that night but if need be I break away for a bit. Ideally I can hold my own solo, if not then I gravitate the girls towards my group after I give them a briefing and then we worm as a team to make sure the girls are comfy. Once the until hardwork is done of approaching most guys can typically navigate the part of convertor just showing the girl some good fun vibes. But if a dude can't do that for you then me attention needs to be to teach him the basics if he is your friend, or to find better wingman.

Damn. You guys have already dropped all the worse sins of a bad wingman. I've seen every one of these mistakes.
This thread could turn in to a must read for newbies or any potential wingman.

One more I will add that goes along with the wingman refusing to distract the friend for a few minutes because he isnt attracted to her, is the wingman who actively hates on any girl you do decide to approach.

Im talking about the guy who only likes girls from *insert race/ethnicity*, who are *insert height/weight/style preference*. This dude will roll his eyes, look down on you, snicker or make jokes because your tastes are different from theirs while they are right next to the girl.

Obviously everyone doesn't have the same tastes, some guys like punk rock girls and others like blonde sorority sisters. But respect another dudes tastes (within reason of course, I don't mean your wing is only approaching 300lb women with shaved heads all night), its not your dick so why do you care? Either wing or get out the way. Don't be a fucking distraction.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (12-12-2016 03:46 PM)The_e_man Wrote:  

I have no issue with carrying the weight of a deficient wingman. A true player shouldn't be bothered.

That being said, here is one type of behaviour that still drives me up the wall:
Guys with approach anxiety that rationalize their approach anxiety by lamenting that every girl in the venue is fat/ugly.

Me:"Hey g, wanna go talk to those two birds over there"
Pussy Wing: "Ummm uhhhh yeah no sorry bro they are whales."
Me: "Oh okay. How about this one over there, she seems cute"
Pussy Wing: "Yeah not really my type man"

Here's the funny part, let this guy get drunk with a couple of shots and then BOOM. He will be approaching girls that are legitimately fat and ugly. Funny how that works, isn't it.

Those guys that always complain about the quality crack me up too. Always an excuse not to approach.

I dont mind carrying a bad wingman thats willing to work and does his best. Ill never fault a man for trying. If he listens to my advice on how to get better ill be more than happy to help.

thread-59335.html

I went out with a friend once. Awful. He got blown out by his girl so bad that he turns and starts talking to my girl--asks her the EXACT SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS I did. I promptly ditched his ass.

When you are the wingman and they never introduce you to the set. I just sat there and could feel my creep factor shooting through the roof until I just introduced myself; by that time I was just some weirdo.

When your friend introduces you to a set and your girl is feeling you but his isn't feeling him so he pulls a switcharoo without telling anyone. For fucks sake man. I turned to face the bar for 30 seconds. Im a fan of free for all but were suppose to be jordan and pippen not shaq and kobe.

Typically anytime I go out with a certain group of friends and I'll do all the approaching to the point where all three of us will meet 3 hot girls. Every fucking time they blow it while my girl is still vibing me.
"mufasa lets go..." Being the team player I am I'll grab a number and leave.
wash rinse repeat. Eventually I'll turn around and they'll be gone...the next day I find out they went home with some girls.

Another time we were at a sunday concert and I met this chick and her roommate. We chatted them up and I got the tall blondes number. By wednesday I find out he fucked her. I mean fuck man its a free for all but her roommate was fine as hell too! Fuck!

[Image: 200.gif#75]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

When you make the approach, and your wing starts ragging on you to impress the girls... jesus man

I prefer to role solo

Quote: (12-12-2016 05:21 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

I went out with a friend once. Awful. He got blown out by his girl so bad that he turns and starts talking to my girl--asks her the EXACT SAME FUCKING QUESTIONS I did. I promptly ditched his ass.

When you are the wingman and they never introduce you to the set. I just sat there and could feel my creep factor shooting through the roof until I just introduced myself; by that time I was just some weirdo.

When your friend introduces you to a set and your girl is feeling you but his isn't feeling him so he pulls a switcharoo without telling anyone. For fucks sake man. I turned to face the bar for 30 seconds. Im a fan of free for all but were suppose to be jordan and pippen not shaq and kobe.

Typically anytime I go out with a certain group of friends and I'll do all the approaching to the point where all three of us will meet 3 hot girls. Every fucking time they blow it while my girl is still vibing me.
"mufasa lets go..." Being the team player I am I'll grab a number and leave.
wash rinse repeat. Eventually I'll turn around and they'll be gone...the next day I find out they went home with some girls.

Another time we were at a sunday concert and I met this chick and her roommate. We chatted them up and I got the tall blondes number. By wednesday I find out he fucked her. I mean fuck man its a free for all but her roommate was fine as hell too! Fuck!

[Image: 200.gif#75]

Mufasa some of those things you mentioned are grounds for complete termination of friendship for me... I can't roll with people who even try do disrespectful shit like that to me. Thats past game... that just outright a lack of respect for who you are. Stealing girls and shit.

thread-59335.html

I had a friend in high school who, more or less, told me he didn't want to hang with me anymore because I was too much competition when we'd meet girls. Instead, he wanted to run with a separate circle of friends where he was AMOG and would have first pick of whatever girls they met. Needless to say, I couldn't fucking believe it. Was this a man I was talking to or a bitch? I'd expect that sort of petty bullshit from chicks, but come on.

So, we stopped hanging out...

Then, one night I went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant with a few friends. I happened to look over and see this same guy on a date with a girl who, in all fairness, was pretty cute. I could've left it alone but I decided to walk over and say something.

I said, "Hey man, long time no see! How ya been?!" and looked over at his date. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, are you two on a date?!" The tension was palpable, but his date sat smiling oblivious to the real reason I had approached them. I reached out and shook the girl's hand and introduced myself, . "Hi, I'm (LeoneVolpe), me and "X" used to hang out a lot, but then he told me I was too good looking to hang out with and he couldn't get the best looking girls whenever I'm around, so we stopped hanging out." All the while my former friend didn't say a word. "Well, just thought I'd come over and say 'hello,' but you two have a fun night, all right?" Then, I turned and walked away.

To this day, I have no idea whether I was effective in cockblocking him or not, but I certainly hope I was. Any guy so petty he'd terminate a friendship over something like that is a bitch in my book and deserved to be called out for it.

Quote: (12-12-2016 06:10 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Mufasa some of those things you mentioned are grounds for complete termination of friendship for me... I can't roll with people who even try do disrespectful shit like that to me. Thats past game... that just outright a lack of respect for who you are. Stealing girls and shit.

Tru.
My perspective is that if shit goes down like that its my fault for my game not being tight enough. maybe (probably) I'm nieve but seems to me it would be me getting mad at him for having tighter game than me; ultimately boiling down to eliminating a friendship over a girl thats not my girl friend. idk...

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

^ I don't know, man. I think you're being too hard on yourself. Loyalty is important and regardless of the fact the girl in question wasn't your girlfriend, there had to have been an understanding between you and your friend that she was "yours" for the taking. From the sound of it, he didn't talk to you about it before tagging her. To me, that's plain disrespect.

With friends like that, who needs enemies?

How to not be a BAD wingman
Don't leech. If I make a solo girl approach I expect my wingman to stay out of it. Don't try and steal your mates girl. If it fizzles out completely... then the other guy can have a crack with his wing's consent.

Be normal. Even worse is the the wingman who makes no approaches AND doesn't say anything when you introduce him to a group. Be a normal, social dude rather than a fucktard.

How to be a GREAT wingman
Take the grenades/ whales for your wing. Not just talk to them, but actually isolate them away from the other friend. Merely 20min of your time with a chick you're not interested in can get your buddy laid. Work on your flirting etc as a warm up. If it's a true mate he'll reciprocate on another night aka Friendship101.

Help your wingman when needed. I've got a really attractive mate (male model/ bodybuilder) who says some really retarded shit sometimes. My go to line to save him is "Don't worry about my mate he's super cheesy". I'll have a chat with him and the girl, bring up a couple of funny stories, lame jokes etc to make the set more comfortable - then eject to talk to the other members of her group.

Be fun. Groups of fun girls want to hang out with groups of fun guys when they're out. Just be chill and have good vibes and you can figure out who gets who naturally. No need to force "rules" on who gets which girl like some autistic PUA.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

Quote: (12-13-2016 12:43 AM)LeoneVolpe Wrote:  

I had a friend in high school who, more or less, told me he didn't want to hang with me anymore because I was too much competition when we'd meet girls. Instead, he wanted to run with a separate circle of friends where he was AMOG and would have first pick of whatever girls they met. Needless to say, I couldn't fucking believe it. Was this a man I was talking to or a bitch? I'd expect that sort of petty bullshit from chicks, but come on.

Then, one night I went to dinner at a Chinese restaurant with a few friends. I happened to look over and see this same guy on a date with a girl who, in all fairness, was pretty cute. I could've left it alone but I decided to walk over and say something.

I said, "Hey man, long time no see! How ya been?!" and looked over at his date. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt, are you two on a date?!" The tension was palpable, but his date sat smiling oblivious to the real reason I had approached them. I reached out and shook the girl's hand and introduced myself, . "Hi, I'm (LeoneVolpe), me and "X" used to hang out a lot, but then he told me I was too good looking to hang out with and he couldn't get the best looking girls whenever I'm around, so we stopped hanging out." All the while my former friend didn't say a word. "Well, just thought I'd come over and say 'hello,' but you two have a fun night, all right?" Then, I turned and walked away.

To this day, I have no idea whether I was effective in cockblocking him or not, but I certainly hope I was. Any guy so petty he'd terminate a friendship over something like that is a bitch in my book and deserved to be called out for it.

That sounds like a dick move on your part. Nothing to be proud of, my friend.

A good wingman for me is a guy with good social skills. No more no less. Hard to find sometimes...
All the guys I have met who are fun and sociable I get slong with, and Its fairly easy to deal with all the quid pro quos listed on OP post.
And I also think it is a bad rationale to meet someone for the sole purpose of gaming girls.

Youre in the wrong here imo. Makes me think whether you were unknowingly always trying to overshadow him when you were winging.

But either way, he was honest and straight up with you. Gave you the real reason, and said it to your face.
Didnt lie, didnt pull off passive aggressive shit for monthes, etc...

Shouldve let him be or be the bigger man

Quote: (12-12-2016 11:44 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Sometimes a wingman and I will have the same taste in girls and we both want the same girl. Take turns approaching the hottest girls in the set. This time ill let you try the hottest one and next time you let me go first. You Selfish fuck.

Everyone is not at the same skill level in game and thats understandable. But if you are ruining sets and not keeping up and if I am obviously better than you listen to what the hell I am saying. Nothing is worse than someone who can't take criticism. If I am fucking up and not keeping up I would gladly listen and follow the tips given.

For example, I know dick squat about day game and next year I want to try and learn. Im sure theres guys 10x better than me and ill be happy to be shown and learn exactly how it works.

Now #2.....I never seem to find that to be a issue. There never seems to be a "shortage" of women I'll find attractive on any given night. If he scores the hottest one I'll high five him and say well done. I am used to rolling solo for many years I've no problem being out with a wingman and leaving him for a bit to roam around and corner something for myself. I just want my piece of the cake.

#3 Has been a big issue for me the reciprocal of that is some wings I no longer wish to roll with have come across as "know it alls" that feel the need to dictate to you their values on how the night should go in terms of gaming women like they need to baby you. How your dressing isn't up to what they perceive standard wise. How they don't find a girl I like to be all that attractive even though I never asked their opinion.

MFers are annoying.

My main beefs with winging have been some of the following in no particular order while night gaming and it all ends up being BS I could've easily avoided by rolling solo:

1) Wings that are late when you go to pick them up or meet them at their place and want to sit in their condo taking forever to get ready. You're doing these MFers a favor by helping avoid a DUI as the designated driver and they don't even show appreciation by being punctual.

2) Wings that get drunk and you end up having to babysit them for the night and prevent them from getting into trouble. On one occasion this idiot who's a brother of my friend got punched in the face and was so drunk he didn't even know who it was....wanted to fight a group of at least 15 guys in a roped off area and ushers me to join in. I have to drag him away, hugging him like a fag to prevent him from falling down. He gets outside and I think he's ok to make it to my vehicle... I let go and he falls down and fractures his ankle.

Another night he approaches a girl in a bottle service area and continues to persist..........despite her boyfriend holding her hand and a friend trying to politely usher him away even though i could see he was ready to hit him with a bottle.

C'mon man. I don't think that guy was cool for ending y'all friendship but you should've just kept it moving and avoided him all together instead of trying to show him up like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd shown him up in the past to look more appealing to women you both came across.

I think people on the forum would be more cool with this if he had showed you up or embarrassed you or stole your girl or something.

Essentially, he left you alone. For you to go out of your way to embarrass him is extra.

And this isn't meant to be piling on, as much as its meant for the younger readers. As I've gotten older, I *want* people to be that honest with me, even when they're being honest about their petty BS feelings. Even just knowing they feel that way provides me with the knowledge they should be avoided, thereby saving me time, money, and energy. I'd never discourage or punish someone for being that real.

Sorry to derail, this is a good thread, especially for a night game ignoramus like me. Although interestingly enough, I've heard some of these complaints from my friends before, especially the one about wingmates talking shit about a dude in the crew. Now *that's* some shit I would punish...

I had a friend in high school who, more or less, told me he didn't want to hang with me anymore because I was too much competition when we'd meet girls. Instead, he wanted to run with a separate circle of friends where he was AMOG and would have first pick of whatever girls they met.

If he ended up severing the friendship, then he probably used the women thing as an excuse. There was probably more to it than that.

But if a guy wants to run with a different circle when gaming, I have no problem with that. Some guys feel overshadowed by other men, especially when their friends are 1) Very good looking and 2) Have natural and/or learned game.

Back in my college/young adult days, I used to wing with my best friend. I've known the dude since I was 8. He was always pudgy all the way through middle school. Then high school hit and this fucker spurted upward to 6'6", muscular, with tan skin and dark hair. Bitches fawned over him, to the point where 3-4 girls would be giving him their undivided attention and he had his pick of the litter.

This got annoying at times. Sure, we opened several successful sets where we both got what we wanted--that's why I still winged with him. He also jumped on a larger share of grenades because he cockblocked me once in the past and he still felt guilty about it. But there were nights where it seemed I couldn't get a word in with any of the girls because they were climbing all over him. This forced me to eject and go solo, and then we'd have to track each other down once the club closed. On a side note, it gave me joy when I'd find a girl at another part of the club, be making out with her on the dance floor, then look over and see him making out with the girl he wanted. Then I'd look over and see the chick who showed me zero love sitting by herself, staring at her phone and frowning.

Although I still winged with him, I also found some guys that were pretty much equal to me in terms of looks/skill. I would have never ended a friendship over something so petty, but I also didn't want to game with him every night out.

The point is, when you're constantly reminded of your shortcomings (whether ones you can change or not) it can be disheartening, especially when gaming women. For example, I play a lot of basketball. It would be cool to play against Lebron James in one on one, but not every single time I stepped on a court. It's nice to play at my gym against guys on my level.

Quote:Quote:

This would have been a great opportunity to mend the friendship. "Hey X, it's been a long time. Let's grab a beer sometime." Who knows, maybe he'd slain enough poon or gained enough confidence to run with you by that point.

I did preface the story by mentioning I was in high school at the time, which was quite a while ago for me. If something like this were to happen now, I'm sure I'd handle it differently than I did at that time. Whether you guys agree with me on what I did or not, that's the truth of what happened at that particular point.

The thing about it is, he wasn't a bad looking guy (no homo), he was just insecure. I never stole his girlfriend, never embarrassed him in front of anyone or made jokes at his expense, or anything like that. He and I had been close friends, and when someone you're friends with decides to let pussy come between your friendship not because you've done anything to fuck him over but because a couple of random bitches might've given you the eye more than he, is quite frankly bullshit. Nowadays I might've still had the thought to go over and say something, but would've resisted the temptation.

kirdiesel made some great points above:

Quote:kirdiesel Wrote:

1. Guys who will not take a grenade for you.

Every set will not have two hot girls for both of us. Sometimes you will HAVE to take a grenade. Noone is expecting you to take her home and fuck but shit man.. just distract her long enough for me to get the number and eject. Ive heard the excuse so many times they arent attracted to her friend so they wont help.. BTW i have ZERO problems taking a grenade for my boy to get ahead.

My friend was that guy who would never want to "take the grenade" (even if the "grenade" was still a cute girl but maybe not as cute as another in the set). He ALWAYS wanted the best looking chick. If he didn't feel like he was going to get the girl he wanted, he'd want to leave wherever we were hanging out, "This place is gay, let's go somewhere else."

Some guys make great friends, but poor wings. If you can learn to compartmentalize their friendship, it's fine. Had my friend said, "Hey man, we can still hang out and (play paintball, video games, etc.), but I don't think I want to try and pick up girls together anymore," that I could've accepted better than wholesale throwing away the friendship.

A good wingman is fluid. Sometimes he takes the lead, other times you do.

He can in affect "read the room" ie; the subcommunication. He's almost like a socialist with fun. Wants everyone to have a good time and enjoy themselves.

A bad wingman is an autistic sniper that gets a thought in his head "musttttttttttt get number or seeeeeeeeem cool to these girls" which kills vibes real quick. Or puts others down to make himself look good. Or excuses all his dumbness with "yeah, but it could have worked if x,y, and z". Or only does enough "winging" to identify a chick and then just cocoon the rest of the night.

I had a roommate who after I had clearly struck up a great vibe with a girl and won over her fat friend for 20 minutes, the second I walk away, swoops in and asks for her number in the gayest way possible. Then puts this girl on the spot to come with us to the next bar. Just completely making it awkward for everyone. Shes like nah and looks at me. At which point I'm like...momentum's time of death was saturday night at 10:45 PM. Let it go for that night but called him on it the next day and he completely ignored it. And I ran a lot of assists for him. Many times. Then, a few months later, he proceeded to drunkenly make a move on a girl I was dating while I was puking up the shitty dinner she cooked. Saw it with my own eyes. He denied that too.

Needless to say, one night, he brought home a date. He was playing nice guy "I paid for our brunch, showed you around, and now I'm making us burgers to wrap up our sunday funday" game. But he encountered GG who was tazmanian devil all coked up from playing bocce. She liked my vibe. I fucked her. Thanks for the layup bro! FUN TIMES!