rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budva Summer 2016

Budva Summer 2016

Stayed here two weeks. One with friends one solo.

When to visit:
I came mid august which is apparently the start of the decline of the season. If you want the bulk of the crowds, you should come July or early August. It was still full when I was there but the last week of august you definitely feel its emptying out.

How to get there:
The 3 main options:
Fly into Dubrovnik and take the bus for a couple of hours.
Fly into Podgorica and take the bus or taxi for an hour.
Fly into Tivat and take a taxi for half an hour (which is what I did). 15 euros. I used terrae taxis which I recommend.

Getting around:

A lot of taxis will rip you off. Only use Hello Taxi (always reliable), or Terra taxis (the Priuses). Hello Taxi is pretty much everywhere and you can call them on 19555 or viber on 068019555 (I think), so theres no reason not to.

Where to stay:
Basically Budva has an old town and Slovenska beach, and other beaches nearby. Stay either in old town or as close to Slovenska Beach as possible.
Don’t stay near Jaz or Becici beach (although the latter is kind of close).
Food:
Street food is all around. Burgers and Pizza slices for 2 euros. Giros for 3. Juice bar is a great old town spot with 5 euro sandwiches that overlooks casper and the busy street for people watching. Restaurant Lim has great food on slovenska beach. 10 euros plates maybe. La Bocca on the beach is a tiny bit more expensive but does seem to have higher end girls sometimes. Ive tried pretty much all restaurants but I don’t think that’s very interesting here.

Daygame:
You have the TQ shopping plaza mall, walking around old town, or the beaches. Theres also an aquapark that I assumed was for kids but turns out its not.

Beaches:
Be aware that the water is VERY cold.

Slovenska Beach:

This is the beach that’s inside Budva town. It’s the dirtiest (in some places), Its mostly pebble with some sandy patches, and it’s a bit narrow. The crowd is mixed, theres plenty of old people and young as well. I felt the side towards Becici had more serbs and the one towards old town had more Russians, but that’s purely speculation.
You can either rent a bed and umbrella (10-15 euros for 2 beds and umbrella) or find a spot to lay the towel. Some spots where you lay your towel are pretty good for girls, so its not really the poverty option.

There are 2-3 beach clubs here:
Stefan Braun: supposedly the partying spot here, but it was never crowded when we went there. They play music and I was told it was packed before we got there, but we never saw it. Still a nice place though.
Torch beach club: sort of a high end beach club right on the beach with a pool, but not really that expensive (its only high end because it looks nicer). Was never crowded either and it was mostly couples, but you do get occasional groups of stunners.
Azzurro beach club: poverty beach bar with a poverty foam party.

Jaz beach:
A scenic and clean beach. You have to take the bus or taxi to it. Wen t there once. It was all families. There was only 2 young girls there (seriously). Avoid unless you want to just relax.

Becici Beach:
Close to budva, you can walk to it in half an hour or take a taxi for about 3 euros. Same setup but good mix of crowds, same as slovenska I would say, but cleaner beach. Has a few beach bars but couldn’t tell you how they are as we only went once as well.

Ploce Beach:

This is a beach maybe 10-15 minutes away from budva, so again take bus or taxi or taxi boat (3 euros, nice ride) Its sort of a restaurant pool complex on a very rocky beach. This is the party beach as it has a pool where day parties occur daily. The beach itself is ugly and concrete-y and rocky, but its where the partygoers go to.

If you want to party, go to Ploce. Otherwise stick to Slovenska, maybe becici. Avoid jaz for girls.

Nightgame:
Generally, local beer is about 2,5 euros, corona 5 euros, vodka sprite is 3-4 euros, bottle of vodka is 50-60 euros.

Nightgame from 10 pm to 1 am:

Basically you have bars and nightclubs on the Slovenska beach Promenade and old town that stop music at 1 am, and after that you have 3-4 options.
Slovenska clubs:
There are about 5 clubs right next to eachother with a lot of tables close to eachother and very loud music. Trocadero (which seems to be the busiest the earliest), Raffaello (seems to be a serbian/local favourite), Miami, Ambiente, Malteze. You can see them all from the street so just pick whichever music or crowd you like. Its very loud but you do see groups of hot partygirls here. I never went to any since I preferred old town bars. Plus youll get your club fix after 1 am anyway.

Old town bars:

Jef bar: My favourite. It’s a small outdoor grouping of tables but with nice music. Whats kind of bad is that you see all the place so you cant really move from target to target. Whats nice is that the tables are shared, and they actively bring together groups of guys and girls on the same table! So that helps.
Whats also nice/bad is that it has a lot of regulars (they give girls discounts/free drinks), so if you go there regularly you kind of by default develop a relationship with the regular girls.

Casper: It has a ncie setup that encourages mingling but theres a lot of guys here. When you do have groups of girls its easy to talk to them but you have to be quick. For a place with the supposed more laidback crowd, the guys were kind of creepy to me. One time I was kissing a girl and we looked around and theres 10 guys just staring at us eyeing her up and down. Basically, it’s a place that should be nicer than what it is. But anyway you can see it from the street and decide.
Citadela: nice spot right next to the citadel. Has live bands sometimes.

Between 1 and your afterparty, you can walk slovenska road and hit on all the girls leaving the clubs.

After 1 am spots:

After 1 am, you can either go to:
Sparta: Club near slovenska, I had read to avoid because of bad staff so didn’t go. Lots of Russians do go there but I think its because its close and one told me she hated it.
Trocadero: different than the outdoor one. This is indoors. I pulled from here but it’s a bit annoying there with the layout as youre stuck near the entrance/bar. But its nice/easy when you have groups of girls there. Don’t go when theres Serbian music.

Top Hill: The most known, It’s a 3-4 euros cab ride away. It’s a very big club with lots of tables and a bar in the back, and VIP elevated tables.
Was sometimes half empty sometimes very busy, as its pretty big. I spent a lot of time here, didn’t pull but that’s mostly because I was solo and just stood by the bar, and I have 0 dance game. Actually -10 dance game. It’s a high energy place and lots of guys approach here, you have to be very quick and aggressive. I made friends with the staff so was happy just chilling there. Bottle is 60 euros.

I will talk about my experiences now:

Bang 1: Went to trocadero after 1 am. Table of older girls. Eye contact, go talk to one. Shes Serbian, mid 30s. Easy makeout/bang. Holy shit was she ugly the day after. Probably the ugliest girl I ever banged. 4/10 id say. Not my proudest moment.
Bang 2: Young Serbian girl but who grew up in Poland. Met from tinder and joined groups. Probably a 7 with a great body and ass but annoying looking face for some reason.
Bang 3: walking at 6 am on slovenska beach, girl alone drinking. Mid 30s thick Russian. Crazy girl. Very tired bang but a long 6 hour session the day after. She looks like a 10 in doggystyle with a very thick but tight ass but probably a 5-6 overall.
Bang 4: late 20s woman in Juice bar with a kid. Was just visiting Budva for the day. We hit it off and much to the dismay of my roommate friends, I offer her to sleep over (with her kid). After hanging out al day, she accepts. Honestly a great girl and one of my favourite bangs ever. She could be an 8 or higher if she lost some weight but shes probably a 6-7 now with a beautiful face. Banging while kid is in the living room sleeping was definitely both the highlight and lowest point of my trip. Very nice person though.
Bang 5: Asian looking Russian 7.5 (5 ft 8, my height). Loved the look of this girl. Very exotic. Met from tinder, she was with family and I was her only outlet I guess. Very cool girl overall, would love to see her again.
Bang 6: The flag! Will talk about Montenegro girls after but I was solo at Fresco (fast food after hours place). Was eyefucking a girl in a group. Guy next to her hits on her, but now her friend is staring at me instead. I call her over, she comes. Had a very game-smart interaction with her, took her out the next night. A great body but a bit of a Sarah Jessica parker face.
Half bang 7: Russian 8,5. 5 ft 8 (my height) Definitely the stunner of my trip. Was on beach, 3 hot girls come behind me. I try to open but get a very aggressive “what? What do u want” from her friend to my very indirect approach. I politely wrap it up and turn around. They later offer me drinks that they ordered, for some reason. We hit it off great. Phone batteries die so she writes me her number and name. Both fake. I remember her Instagram that she showed me so msg her there. After a lot of persistence we go out. Shes married, mid 20s. Heavy makeout. Second date, we go to the beach after and were almost naked when family starts calling and msging her about emergency with her kid. She hurries back and gets buyers remorse/guilt after. She was definitely the highlight looks wise of the trip. Made me break my “don’t wanna hit on taken chicks anymore” resolution.

Notable interactions:
Could have banged another Montenegro girl but she had a long distance bf and I didn’t wanna do it plus the Russian showed up around that time.
Shop girl: very positive interaction, is giving me her nb. Asks where im from. I say Lebanon. “euh, maybe take my facebook instead”. “euh actualy just give me ur name”. I guess assumed I was muslim.
Another shop girl, walking to her job. I smile she smiles. Wave her over and she comes. Giggling, I pretty much tell her were gonna fuck later, shes eating it up. Found out im from Lebanon. Could see she turned a bit cold. No response to my msgs later.
Serbian girl on beach. Smiles at me, points out random funny babies to me, etc… I go over, say hi, she says cao. I say something in English, she realizes im not Serbian and pretty much just doesn’t reply. This happened plenty of times. Theres definitely a language barrier with some.
Met couple tinder girls from Russia who flaked/didn’t like me.

Montenegro girls impressions:
Nice bodies but ugly faces. Very smart. I would say two of the local girls I met here were the smartest 2 girls I ever met. Very smart about human interactions. In general I found Montenegro girls to be very suitable to my type of game, talking, smart jokes, etc… I felt confident/successful with them.

Serbian girls:
The Balkan bitch shield is a myth. I talked to several 190 cm girls and all, they were all friendly and pleasant. However, the vibe was that of a gay best friend I guess, because of height. But still, to me a bitch shield is a girl eyeing you up and down disgustingly and not bothering to reply. Never had that. They will give you a chance to game them, if they speak English. The bodies/posture are very impressive and intimidating but the attitude isn’t. Overall, I wouldn’t say I was blown away by the talent as they look quite a bit like Lebanese girls on the higher end, so Russians/Ukrainians are more appealing to me. They have amazing asses though.

Russian girls:
The young ones in the club were too high energy for me. They want to have fun/go crazy and its not my style. I rolled with Italians who hooked up with a group like that, those guys were dancing like Saturday night fever, I later find out they didn’t bang/got ditched. So it may be all misleading teasing anyway. Overall I would say I didn’t crack the young serbs/Russians there, but did the locals.
Older Russian girls, however, I feel I did.

Conclusion:
Come to budva if you want a summer destination and youre more laid back/older.
If youre the young party type you may find it easier in other places like Greece and Cyprus etc…
For me, it was the perfect pace/vibe. I wouldn’t say I have a consistent way to get quality there, but theres also a lot of things I could change:
Roll with more like minded friends who would be more active in pursuing the high end club scene.
Work on my dance/high energy game, which is 0.
Language skills.

Im 5 ft 8 and the 2 hottest girls I got with were my height. However I did feel a bit invisible with the taller girls, and the ones I talked to, it was very nonsexual because of the height difference. Still, they responded, so maybe if you have great game you can get them. I was also solo for a week and while it felt a bit weird in the night clubs after 1 am, I was fine everywhere else and getting plenty of ioi and smiles, etc….

My friends are both 6ft+ and didnt bang in the one week they stayed. One is very lazy/doesnt care/didnt try.

The other had two very solid mid 30s prospects (both local) but just didnt have time to convert.

Will post about some day trips you can take later.

Budva Summer 2016

Nice datasheet man. You say that if you're the young party type you should avoid and go to Greece/Cyprus? Why is this? I assume you're late 20's?

Budva Summer 2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 07:44 AM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

Nice datasheet man. You say that if you're the young party type you should avoid and go to Greece/Cyprus? Why is this? I assume you're late 20's?

Im early 30s. My friends are both late 30s.

There is a young crowd but its not a crazy drunken fuckfest like some other destinations.

For example in Aya Napa on the beach, from 10 am youd see just groups of guys doing the rounds hitting on every girl in sight. And at night the same. Also serbian/russian behavior is different than the western one you find in other places.

In Budva theres a lot more families, the vibe on the beach is much more laid back, etc...

I saw maybe 2 or 3 times guys hit on girls on the beach.

For me this is better, and is more suitable. So depending on your game and character you may prefer it, regardless of age.

My impression may be skewed because of the time i went. However even the top hill staff told me that Budva isnt what its supposed to be, that it was supposed to be an aya napa style young people place but that supposedly high prices drives the young serb party crowd to Greece instead. Tried to explain to them that its better this way.

Budva Summer 2016

Definitely have to go at the right time. No "shoulder" season it seems, just completely dead.

Budva Summer 2016

Dude , I'll tell you ,you are the man with those results ....I just departed budva today, and I'll tell everyone reading this post , talking to locals and others I ran into..... Budva has become a couples destination , I would not expect these results ......especially with night life that ends at 1 , except for essentially three places....

Budva Summer 2016

I feel i could have done way better. Specially in terms of quality.I suck at street daygame. Im out of shape so my beach game/confidence was low. So many hotties lost there.

The fact that budva has many families and couples is actually a good thing, as there are endless single girls in groups of 2 or 3 as well. Unless you came only for last week which is empty, then surely you saw them. This is actually an advantage (the presence of families and couples). Otherwise it would be endless hordes of guys hitting on girls and make it impossible to stand out.

I much preferred this vibe to a singles destination. The 1 am thing isnt bad either. It gives you chance to pull her home early, also to run game on all the girls who spill on the street. And worst case, you still have 3 clubs to hit. That isnt bad, top hill alone will have hundreds of available girls when busy.

How did you spend your days/nights there?

Budva Summer 2016

Damn, Beirut!! Awesome datasheet man. Just realized I haven't repped you yet. Well done + 1 from me.

Budva Summer 2016

I feel I could done way better... How ?? those are good numbers you racked up....and the in the data sheet you have no mention of San troupe bar and beach towards bungee jump area , where most young people hang out and quite frankly where the day game is at....pull girls home early , where you at the Budva I was at?

Budva Summer 2016

The san tropez bar itself isnt much, its the space around it where you can lay your towels thats good. Its what i ment by "the side towards becici had more serbs"

The quiet patch near Jadran always had girls as well.

It can vary and depends. You can walk around and see where is good. Sometimes youll see beds surrounded by girls so would be good to rent some, and sometimes its best to lay towels. Theres plenty of old people and families near San Tropez too (most my days were around there though).

Daygame is everywhere. The promenade and the street with the shops are filled with girls.

As for pulling early, most bangs were after dates or second dates, so yes.

Again, where did you hang out at? what did you try? how many girls did you approach? how high were your standards?

I was out every night. I do feel i could have done better because my time at top hill was always wasted standing around the bar and didnt do much daygame with all the stunners i saw.

Budva Summer 2016

Plus dude, I don't think locals get to Top Hill for under 5 euro , weird info.....I was with locals and charged 10 , 1 way. Interesting .

Budva Summer 2016

You got ripped off. Hello taxi is never more than 5 to top hill. Plus on your way out only Hello Taxi is outside right at the door so you always get charged max 5 on your way back (Assuming you live in budva). Your info is wrong.

If you were charged a fixed price then you didnt take a legit metered taxi. (some metered ones that are unlabeled or from other companies have fixed meters as well).

Did he drop you off at the door or at the entrance of the parking and made you walk a bit?

Budva Summer 2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 08:05 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

The fact that budva has many families and couples is actually a good thing, as there are endless single girls in groups of 2 or 3 as well. Unless you came only for last week which is empty, then surely you saw them. This is actually an advantage (the presence of families and couples). Otherwise it would be endless hordes of guys hitting on girls and make it impossible to stand out.

I much preferred this vibe to a singles destination. The 1 am thing isnt bad either. It gives you chance to pull her home early, also to run game on all the girls who spill on the street. And worst case, you still have 3 clubs to hit. That isnt bad, top hill alone will have hundreds of available girls when busy.

The points in bold are why I prefer Santorini over Mykonos for game purposes. Santorini is marketed as a place for couples, but you have groups of girls going there too "trying to find themselves" minus the whordes of thirsty dudes that are aggressive at night in Mykonos.

Another question is...would you say the crowds start clearing out 3rd week of August or 4th week? I just might have to consider Budva as I always wanted to check it out. +1 yet again

Budva Summer 2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 10:44 PM)Brosemite Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2016 08:05 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

The points in bold are why I prefer Santorini over Mykonos for game purposes. Santorini is marketed as a place for couples, but you have groups of girls going there too "trying to find themselves" minus the whordes of thirsty dudes that are aggressive at night in Mykonos.

Another question is...would you say the crowds start clearing out 3rd week of August or 4th week? I just might have to consider Budva as I always wanted to check it out. +1 yet again
I arrived august 13.
August 13-15 weekend was very busy as it was a holiday so long weekend. Its a big day in most orthodox countries.

After that the decline starts.

Now we didnt really feel it was that bad in the 3rd week but i definitely felt it the 4th.

But for example even the 3rd week Stefan Braun beach club was mostly empty, the hostesses told me august 15 is the cut off and season starts to end there.

Might not be a bad thing though as theres still plenty of girls around.

One thing i noticed in the day is the total lack of groups of russian guys. Theres a lot of russian families, a lot of russian girls, but no russian guys to speak of. DUnno if that was cause of the timing or what.

But yeah if you want the busiest time come july-15 august.

Budva Summer 2016

Quote: (08-30-2016 12:19 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Dude , I'll tell you ,you are the man with those results ....I just departed budva today, and I'll tell everyone reading this post , talking to locals and others I ran into..... Budva has become a couples destination , I would not expect these results ......especially with night life that ends at 1 , except for essentially three places....

Just to put things in perspective, I have met Beirut. He is a good looking guy [insert GIF of limp-wristed sissy] with a very chill vibe. He will do well anywhere. I've seen pix of some of his Ukrainian girls that he met in Kiev and they were way hotter than what your typical RVF-er can realistically expect to get there ....

I'm only saying this to manage people's expectations btw

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Budva Summer 2016

Quote: (08-31-2016 08:56 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2016 12:19 PM)dsutmdo Wrote:  

Just to put things in perspective, I have met Beirut. He is a good looking guy [insert GIF of limp-wristed sissy] with a very chill vibe. He will do well anywhere. I've seen pix of some of his Ukrainian girls that he met in Kiev and they were way hotter than what your typical RVF-er can realistically expect to get there ....

I'm only saying this to manage people's expectations btw

Oh you <3

But seriously some girls like my looks and many flat out hated me, many more im invisible to.
I get the occasional iois and smiles but im far from an adonis. Especially on a beach with my love handles and stretchmarks [Image: biggrin.gif] I met a russian hottie from tinder there and i could just see the disappointment in her eyes when she greeted me lol.

I really disagree with Budva being a hard place to get bangs man. I would feel more confident of getting laid there than Aya Napa any time.

I feel that maybe many go there, see imposing tall stunners and a reserved demeanor by the girls and just freeze like a deer in headlights.

Id be very interested in hearing what dsutmdo did and how he spent his days/nights.

Anyway heres my blueprint:

1- Wake up (doesnt have to be early, so stay up as long as you want)
2- If youre party type, go to ploce, hit on dancing drunk chicks.
If not, go scope out slovenska and lay your towel some place where theres girls. Realistically therell be maybe 3 or 4 groups of girls around you, so try there but dont get stuck in one place. Move for lunch, change places, daygame the street, etc....
3- While your ass is on the beach, fire up Tinder. There arent many on there and replies come late but still, you get many girls there who are in groups of 3 or 2 and wanna join groups at night. I had tinder plus and was superliking girls all day. I must have met like 4 groups of girls from there and had 4 others that i was juggling, as well as a solo girl. 2 bangs from tinder.
My friends didnt get tinder plus, wouldnt change their age on tinder like i told them to, so got 0 meets from there.
4- Early evening, walk the streets again and hit on girls until you get to dinner in juice bar or wow lounge in the mall and maybe hit on girls there if available.
5- Go to Jef, stand on a table, wait until it gets full and waiter brings groups of girls around you or to your table.
6- After 1, go to a club.

Do all that for 2 weeks, youre getting laid whether youre brad pitt or the hunchback of notre dame.

I was doing that for 2 weeks minus the street thing and not as much beach approaching as id like.

Budva Summer 2016

I ran all over the beach from the old town to the bungee jump .......i am just telling people reading the forum not to expect a$$ being thrown around like that. I would much recommend Sunny beach or Odessa , much later eves and I felt more a party atmosphere ..Cheers

Budva Summer 2016

Ok i dont mean to be an interrogative pushy asshole but can you elaborate more? I just think since we were there at the same time it would be cool to compare and see what works or not.

Btw i didnt even see the bungee thing. Never went further on foot than san trope area. Is it near there?

1- how many days did you stay?
2- did you use online/tinder?
3- how did your beach approaches go? Whag were the reactions?
4- how did you spend your nights? How did night approaches go?
5- judging from the taxi ripoff, you only went to top hill one time? Did you sleep early on other days or hit the other places?
6- who were you with?

Budva Summer 2016

Your datasheet is solid, matches my experience but with more bangs. I felt I should have daygamed and approached more.

Budva Summer 2016

Back in budva now.

Its only my second day but so far i would say its much worse than last year.

I know i said its good that there are families but theres a bit too many of them this year. Also lots of groups of guys. Very few were here last year in august. Ratios sucked in the bars. Casper had 0 single girls, jef barely one group. Citadela seems to have closed down.Greco had some but the staff are asses. Havent seen top quality yet. Hope the vibe will change after the weekend.

I was here for a few days in june and it was half empty but still better than now as far as general vibe.

Budva Summer 2016

Beirut how do you feel about Budva for a longer term stay (assuming you got some cash and do not need to work)? Do you feel it would be enjoyable for a 12 month stay?

Budva Summer 2016

Lol you def don't want to stay there, it's a damn village.

And I don't mean A Village by The Sea. No Beautiful Girls. No Control of Your Section of The Beach

Basically works for 2,5 months a year and the rest it's completely dead. What is it with guys wanting to go to the most fucked-up and remote places nowadays.

Budva Summer 2016

Australia i wouldnt recommend it at all. June-august and thats it.

Could jump to belgrade after.

Budva Summer 2016

Really icrus, no beautiful girls? I thought the girls were meant to look similar to Serbian girls (who are known to be hot)? Are Montenegrin girls not as hot as Serbian or Croatian girls or do all the hot girls leave Budva when summer ends? What is the story?

Can you elaborate when you say no control over your section of the beach? I thought there were supposedly heaps of nice beaches in/close to Budva?

Budva Summer 2016

Beirut you seem well traveled. Any recommendations for a beach-side town/city in Europe for a 12 month stay? I mean a place that is cheap, has hot feminine girls that are obtainable, and has good beaches and nice weather?

Budva Summer 2016

Let's check the shopping list shall we?

-Cheap
-Hot,feminine girls
-Easy girls (but I assume they shouldn't have had 10+ cocks already)
-Good beaches
-Nice weather all year long
-In Europe

And you are...?

Rethink your priorities. Come back with a better, more precise and realistic question.

To answer your actual question: no, Montenegrin girls are not all that from what I've seen in Budva and Podgorica. It's also a small, mountainous country with small-country attitudes, if you know what I mean. All attractive women in Budva are Russians, most Serbs are clique-ish groups from Belgrade or other Serbian cities and they don't even send their best talent.

Beaches are underwhelming too, to say the least. Overall Montenergo is like a rundown, poorer version of Croatia with worse beaches, worse parties and terrible customer service.