rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Primer on Fast Club Sex

99% of guys at clubs do not push hard enough with night-game prospects.

When I hear some guys I know with 100+ lay counts talk about how they have never had bathroom sex with a cute girl in a club... I start to wonder if they are just being complacent with a game system.

I don't have a 100+ lay-count yet (but above 50 at 22yo). However 10% of my notches have been inside nightclubs or in nightlife district carparks/ parklands, along with a few blowjobs that didn't go beyond the beej. In the past I haven't thought this was anything extraordinary, but I haven't really seen much written on the topic. I've recently realised that all of the fast club sex I've had has worked in almost the same fashion. So what I want to share is the best way I know to push for quick sex in night game.

1. Screen heavily for IOIs
- The cute girl giving you a smile as she walks past you is the one you want. "IOIs". Anyone with tight game obviously knows that it's possible to sleep with girls who are more attractive than yourself. But a girl who is more attractive than you are probably isn't going to have sex with you in a bathroom, buddy. Get the IOI from the girl you want to bang and open. All girls I've gone this route for have been with either 1 or 2 friends, but I'm not sure if this is just coincidence

2. "Kino" very early/ "Physical DHV"
- You open. You want to have that "cocky, fun vibe" going for you. Back and forth banter... but within 5 minutes at least you want to introduce some kind of "physical DHV". For me as quite a tall guy (6'7), this is an easy one - I bring them down into me, stroke their hair and mention how cute and tiny they are. "Wow you are absolutely tiny. I am a giant compared to you". Sometimes a kiss on the forehead. I also like to compare shoe sizes. Thing is the this can be geared in a way for any guy. Muscular guys is an obvious one. If you are a darker skinned man, get your arms next to each other and compare tans. If you are both wearing jackets, compare the fabric of the piece of clothing (but obviously do say in a way that physical contact happens). Etc etc etc

3. Go for the make out
- Easy one. Every time the quick club bang has happened for me, the make out has happened quite early (within 10 minutes). If she rejects your make-out, you've got the wrong prospect (most guys with decent notch counts know you'll never be "punished" for going in for the early kiss)

4. Venue change
- If you're at a bar, go to a club. If you're at a club already, go to a different club

5. Head to dance floor and escalate further
- Grabbing a girl's ass when making out and dancing is an obvious go to, but soon you need to move their hand down south quickly as well. Lead the interaction. After you check her oil via a couple of fingers yourself, you tell her what's up. "Let's go somewhere private". Again this is purely a "feeling out" thing, and maybe a next-level move that most newbies probably wouldn't know the right time for

6. Pick your poison
- All girls I've went this route with (with the exception of last weekend who lead me straight to the bathroom) have replied with the same beautiful answer to my suggestion -> "Where?"

If you have an open-planned bathroom set-up in the club you're at the bathroom is ideal. Clubs with disabled bathrooms are also ideal. If the bathroom isn't available, a quiet carpark or park are your next best bets (or obviously if logistics are on lock, just back to your pad)

This might just be purely my own vibe at work, but this is what has worked for me. Honestly there are probably a lot of other variables, but I'm not really a "system" kind of guy, so if anyone has any more questions I'd be happy to help

The forum has helped me improve greatly over the years so it's only fair I pay my dues with some input when I think I'm onto something good.

Cheers gentlemen

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group

NYC yes?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I like this post because at age 22, you're already pushing traditional boundaries.

Lots of guys think you need to be in a bed to have sex. But sometimes the only option (or the more fun option) is to do the deed somewhere public

+1 for an actionable game datasheet. Keep it up.

Quote: (06-08-2015 07:22 AM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

For me as quite a tall guy (6'7), this is an easy one - I bring them down into me, stroke their hair and mention how cute and tiny they are.

Ok. Let's not just gloss over this fact playing into your favor. You may want to re-title it: A Primer on Fast Club Sex for Past, Present, and Future NBA Players.

Doesnt work everywhere...in France often there is only one toilet for girls and guys...and there is often a guy guarding the toilets. The bouncers are extra aggressive compared to Canada.

I like to do this but the thrill is actually the exciting part..sex is not really great

Quote: (06-08-2015 11:14 AM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

For me as quite a tall guy (6'7), this is an easy one - I bring them down into me, stroke their hair and mention how cute and tiny they are.

Ok. Let's not just gloss over this fact playing into your favor. You may want to re-title it: A Primer on Fast Club Sex for Past, Present, and Future NBA Players.

Must be hard to finger girls on the dance floor when you tower over them like that?

Start dancing with girl on dance floor and bounce them off the dance floor and build rapport then try to bounce them out of club. Also get jacked or at least an in shape body, girls will be more receptive to you just going up and grinding on them if they find you attractive.

Quote: (06-08-2015 09:07 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

NYC yes?

No, I'm based in a major Australian city, but this has also worked for me in both London and Berlin

Quote: (06-08-2015 11:46 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

Must be hard to finger girls on the dance floor when you tower over them like that?

The 6'9 wingspan isn't just for blocking shots dude

For real though, easy to pass it off as "he's getting laid because he's tall"... but if you're getting heavy IOIs like I mentioned you still have the opportunity. Just keep pushing

Quote: (06-08-2015 06:13 PM)Prof. Ligate Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2015 09:07 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

NYC yes?

No, I'm based in a major Australian city, but this has also worked for me in both London and Berlin

Quote: (06-08-2015 11:46 AM)Rutting Elephant Wrote:  

The 6'9 wingspan isn't just for blocking shots dude

For real though, easy to pass it off as "he's getting laid because he's tall"... but if you're getting heavy IOIs like I mentioned you still have the opportunity. Just keep pushing

I salute you mate...well done.Being 6'7" in Oz is a tough gig.In fact I believe its a disadvantage like being 5' .To be able to dance is also a big plus.I have friends that are 6'8" and 6'9" one played AFL in his day.Again getting clothes showing ,style is hard for these guys..I don't think anyone gives a fuck if you play basketball here.
I beat a a tall dude at least 6'5" a few weeks ago he was the Big Sexy ,women swooned .I thought I'm fucked, this guy even dressed really well but on the dance floor he had nothing...no leadership ,no dominance, no touch nothing.He was a fish out of water.So I went in and basically got his target...the more and more I fly solo the more and more height and age means fuck all to me..I'm 175cm. The game is growth....IOIs rule.Again well done

Quote: (06-09-2015 04:22 AM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

I salute you mate...well done.Being 6'7" in Oz is a tough gig.In fact I believe its a disadvantage like being 5' .To be able to dance is also a big plus.I have friends that are 6'8" and 6'9" one played AFL in his day.Again getting clothes showing ,style is hard for these guys..I don't think anyone gives a fuck if you play basketball here.
I beat a a tall dude at least 6'5" a few weeks ago he was the Big Sexy ,women swooned .I thought I'm fucked, this guy even dressed really well but on the dance floor he had nothing...no leadership ,no dominance, no touch nothing.He was a fish out of water.So I went in and basically got his target...the more and more I fly solo the more and more height and age means fuck all to me..I'm 175cm. The game is growth....IOIs rule.Again well done

I agree. What girls have a sixth sense for, that 99% of guys don't, is an eye for confidence. I'm a lanky 6'7 and most dudes would honestly write my physique off as awkward rather than alpha

Any guy who is getting the same IOIs that I'm getting can run a similar type of game and get the quick club bang. Full stop. People like to make excuses... "I can't do XXX because of XXX"... but at the same time haven't tried anything new! Game is something that can be continually improved [Image: thumb.gif]

Good tips. Style, solid physique, confidence and dancing seem to be non-negotiable requirements for night-club game.
I'll mention that in a club / bar setting often IOIs come from girls you wouldn't expect to give them. You'd think other guys stood a better chance. But here come the IOIs your way.

My club game always sucked. I could dance with girls, get their number, but very rarely would I be able to close the deal on the same night. It was always the same problem: "I can't leave my friends". Maybe the solution was staring me in the face the entire time. Go for a walk and try to fuck them in my car.

I've had plenty of success with daytime and online dating so I don't think I'm going to get back into club game. Good info though, I might try to bang in the bathroom if I'm at a house party.

"Those who will not risk cannot win." -John Paul Jones

Quote: (06-09-2015 01:22 PM)brick tamland Wrote:  

Good tips. Style, solid physique, confidence and dancing seem to be non-negotiable requirements for night-club game.
I'll mention that in a club / bar setting often IOIs come from girls you wouldn't expect to give them. You'd think other guys stood a better chance. But here come the IOIs your way.

If you aren't capitalising on IOIs in a club or bar setting, you're wasting your time and money going out. Same with goes for when females are approaching you. No other way around it.

Quote: (06-09-2015 06:11 PM)mpr Wrote:  

My club game always sucked. I could dance with girls, get their number, but very rarely would I be able to close the deal on the same night. It was always the same problem: "I can't leave my friends". Maybe the solution was staring me in the face the entire time. Go for a walk and try to fuck them in my car.

I've had plenty of success with daytime and online dating so I don't think I'm going to get back into club game. Good info though, I might try to bang in the bathroom if I'm at a house party.

Getting numbers at clubs in Western countries is a bit of a cop-out in my eyes. You should be constantly escalating when in a club environment. If you've never been "rejected" for a kiss, you aren't pushing hard enough

Talk for a bit. Kino. Make-out/ go to dancefloor, dance, make-out. Get their hand on your dick so they know what's up.... if you can get it wet for them, all friendships will go out the window

Great tips! +1 from me. Your post along with Linux's most recent club post complimented each other this week.

Great thread, I'm surprised there aren't more responses. Bathroom sex on the one hand you could say is gross, and it's true that you probably don't get your nut off as well, but on the other hand, it's thrilling, makes for a good story, and is essential for getting some notches that you would otherwise miss out on. I wanted to start a thread on this but then I searched and found this, so instead of starting a new one I'll bump this old one. Here's my advice on how to pull off bathroom fucks with girls you cold approached the same night. By "bathroom fuck" I mean pretty much anywhere that isn't a "normal" place to pull a chick for a ONS, whether it's the bathroom (most typical), her car parked on a quiet street near the bar, or in an abandoned alley around the corner.

I haven't done this many times, but I've done it enough that I can describe a general model of how it's gone down based on my experience doing it:

Start off by approaching and gaming like normal. It's not the point of this thread to explain how to open and escalate with chicks, so I won't cover it.

Next, use your standard line to get her to come back to your place or her place, but, and here's the key, she wants to leave with you but she genuinely can't. You have to have enough experience in the game to know when a girl's excuse is bullshit or when she actually wants to have sex and is giving a legit excuse as to why she can't.

Until now, you've tried to get the girl back, and she's expressed that she wants to leave with you but can't, and your experience tells you that she's not bullshitting. (Or fuck it, just plow ahead anyway and see what happens).

The sexual tension should be soaring. She's probably stated multiple times that she really wishes she could come with you, and you've almost certainly had a few passionate make outs with her by now.

The line that I came up with is not some super clever play on words that pushes the boundaries of what's possible in the English language, but I now consider it crucial to pulling this off. It's pretty similar to the OP's. Like most effective canned lines in game it's not complicated, not corny, not needy, and doesn't break frame. "Well, why don't we try to find some place a little bit closer?" It's technically a question but deliver it as if it's a statement. (Here's where she might drop an obvious hint, like, "Well, my car is parked really close to here.")

Then I'll grab her by the hand and lead her to the bathroom. Every time that I've done this, it's been extremely clear that we're going to the bathroom to fuck, even though it was never stated explicitly. If you just grab her and lead her to the bathroom without any forewarning, there's a good chance that you'll crash and burn.

Other guys might pull this off going more direct, and I don't deny that works, but in my experience, the key to pulling off a bathroom fuck is to make it clear in a subtle way that you two are looking for the nearest possible place to fuck before taking her there. What this line does is that it lets her know what's up, but at the same time, it's subtle enough to allow for plausible deniability, and thus allows you to build comfort and excitement at the same time, which is tough to pull off since one usually comes at the cost of the other.

The reason that girls agree to get bent over a public lavatory, pile of toilet paper stacked beside the shitcan, and people trying to open the door every couple minutes, is because it's exciting. For the ones that agree to do this, you'll undoubtedly notice the look of childlike excitement on their face as you whisk them into the stall. It's truly uncanny, as if you've given their boring lives the magic they had been searching for all this time.

When you take her to the bathroom, she's not the least bit surprised, there's no awkwardness, and she is very willing. It's mutually understood what's going down. If she asks where you're going while you're leading her to the bathroom, say, "I know a place."

Lead her to the bathroom and smash. I've had girls say no to the suggestion, but I've never had any resistance in the few times I've done this once in the bathroom (or car or whatever) itself. No foreplay is necessary, if they've agreed to go with you this far then they know that time is a factor. You don't want to spend ten minutes warming her up then half an hour fucking in the bathroom because you'll probably get caught.

Not all bars and clubs are conducive to this, because if the entrance to the bathroom is in plain view of everyone then you won't be able to slip in there unnoticed. When we're done, I'll tell her to leave first and that I'll come out in a couple minutes. This makes it less likely that you'll get caught. When I go out I usually find her, grab her number just to be nice and neutralize any potential buyer's remorse, then I excuse myself and try to get a second notch on the night. [Image: banana.gif]

[Image: keep-calm-and-have-bathroom-sex.png]

As a last note, keep in mind that doing this can backfire because if you get caught by the staff then you'll likely be kicked out and banned from the bar. This hasn't happened to me, but I know it's a risk every time I do it. It's usually preferable and more enjoyable to just take a girl back to your crib, but for when you can't, knowing how to do this is important so that you don't lose the notch.