rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade April 2017

Belgrade April 2017

Just spent two weeks solo in Belgrade.

I was disappointed in the overall quality, but i still liked the city and would return to see a girl or with friends. Not as a solo bang mission though.

Main things i liked:

1- Cheap:
I could get used to smoking cigars + 1$ cappucinos all day long on the main street.

2- Good food:
You can eat top top food for 10-15$ or tasty street food for a couple of bucks.

3- Walkable

4- High levels of English
Even old babushkas in shops spoke good english.

5- Safe

6- Cafe culture and overall outgoing lifestyle
People are out all day long sitting around in cafes. Theres hundreds of cafes and all of them are full all day.

Main dislikes:

1- Quality isn't mindblowing
I expected parades of serbian gazelles but i was disappointed. Budva was way better in terms of ratios of hot girls. The first week was absolutely brutal, did not see anything higher than a 7. The second week i saw more 8s and a few 9s, but still, i was left a bit disappointed.
Now it still wasnt very warm weather, so maybe the clothing of the girls contributed to that impression.

2- Not the most beautiful city
Its pleasant and easy to live in, but not really picturesque or that interesting.

3- Overrated nightlife
Not because of table culture, i disagree on that (in clubs at least). If you want to see table culture, go to budva where theres a tiny bar where noone stays then loads of round little tables. Serbian clubs actually had big bars with lots of people. I didnt like the venues themselves, some were just grey boxy rooms and others too cramped as far as layout.
Im a social smoker but even i was bothered eventually by the bad air inside.
Theyre just not pleasant venues to spend a long time in, i found.

I made a shitty map to expand on where to go: So basically stay close to the spots i highlighted when choosing an apartment

[Image: r6ltHMN.jpg]

Day game: (In green)

1- Kalemegdan fortress and park:
Its a huge area, with the old castle and the tanks and a bunch of parks and benches. Its a mix of families couples and also girls in groups there or solo walking their dogs.

2- Knez Mihailova street:
Main pedestrian street, this is where you will spend most of your days i guess. A lot of cafes and restaurants here too, and theres some side streets to pay attention to as well (oblicev where jazz cafe and irish pub are)

3- Student Park:
Sometimes theres a lot of girls there and sometimes its a bunch of juvenile delinquents.

4-(Not on the map): Flower Square: On the road from Knez towards Vracar, bunch of cafes there

5-(Red 1 on the map): This area also has some clubs, its a promenade near the river where theres a bunch of famous restaurants (Ambar, toro latin gastro bar, communale, etc....) The restaurants had decent girls but not a lot of people walking on the river road itself.

6- (Not on map): Random cafes in Vracar: Vracar had a bit higher quality but its very dispersed, as its a residential area. Didnt find one spot that would be worth it. Terminal cafe had some high quality girls.

7- (on map but not coloreD): Strahijinca bana: The infamous silicone street that people and locals told me about. Supposedly where the gold diggers and such hang out. No idea where they were but i passed that street every day and never saw a boob. Except Bistro Pastis which sometimes had a few in groups. Avoid (i heard it picks up in summer)

Nightlife: (in red)

1- Clubs near river (not the splavs which werent open yet) (red 1 on map)
Tilt club: Went there on a tuesday, was busy but not a lot of quality. Ratio not good either.
Bank club: was closed when i went.

2- Clubs in Savamala: (red 2 on map)
Went to brankow twice, had some hot girls. weirdly enough the hotter ones were at the bar but it seemed they knew a lot of the staff.
Went to ludost i think once, decent but too cramped.
Went somewhere whose name i forgot with lots of "u"s, where i met some girls

3- Red bar: (red 3 on map)
I went there before every club i went to, and while some nights had some decent quality, they were all on tables, the bar is small, i never met anyone there, and i wouldnt recommend it for solo, as its hard to pivot from the bar to the tables.
Still it was one of the busiest and biggest, and for its time slot i didnt find anything better, but i found it hard to meet there. Preferred the later spots actually, as opposed to most other reports i read.

4- Stefan Braun (not on map)
Went there once on a monday, was busy but it was shit. No quality, some easy girls with lots of iois for everyone but the place itself looks like shit and the girls werent cute enough.

My experience:
1- Banged a girl with a colombian body from badoo
2- Had a mini ltr with a very sweet cute girl who i had pipelined with something non dating related a while ago.
3- Met a 9 in a cafe and met her with her friend a few days later, but she went cold on me after. I think i was too much in friendly mode during the date due to them being 2 girls.
4- Had a few chances with 6s in clubs but at that point i was happy with the girl i was seeing regularly.
5- Had decent matches on tinder but none went anywhere. Theyd be replying enthusiastically then its bed time and next day they ghost.

Im 5'8, the girl with the curves was 5'10 at least and the mini-ltr was 5'9.

Overall the height didnt bother me, i didnt feel like a midget on the streets, many are shorter or my height. Sometimes in clubs id be sandwiched between two 2 meters dudes and id feel like a bitch but overall it wasnt a factor.

Belgrade April 2017

I have to concur that generally speaking quality at this time is low. I write this from a cafe in Belgrade, having spent a week in the city.

The riverfront promenade marked as "red one" on the map is referred to as Beton Hala. It hosts a club called Gotik which Is pretty bumping with amazing girls but makes for difficult approaches.

Belgrade is well known in the summer for having tons of daygamers posted up on the pedestrian street (knez mihaijlova). I haven't seen a single guy doing this and it's pretty obvious that the reason is the lack of girl quality in the colder months (it actually hailed a bit today).

I'm willing to give the city a bit longer but your overall report comports with my observations and inner musings about the place.

Belgrade April 2017

I saw two daygamers in english during my stay. They were talking to very ugly girls. One consistently so.

I also would give the city another go but not for the girls, but mostly because of how relaxed it felt.

Belgrade April 2017

Yes it's extremely relaxing. The overall vibe of the place is really appealing. Tons of parks, pedestrian streets, amazing coffee shops, bakeries, and many restaurants. The setting on the hill overlooking the confluence of the Sava and Danube combined with the super cheap prices makes me want to stay longer.

Arriving here from Budapest my blood pressure definitely dropped.

Belgrade does have hot women, but like Kiev they can recess like a turtle into its shell when bad weather hits. As for day game in particular it can be a fragile flower that requires just the right conditions for it to really be a consistently viable strategy for meeting hot girls on a daily basis.

I also had the misfortune of having a bad experience with street hooligans at Beton Hala who attacked another forum member. He was clearly foreign, being blonde and quite fair. They yelled at him "are you Swedish?!" And one of them head butted him.

We ducked into a taxi and they kept coming at us. Then that taxi scammed us afterwards for an egregious sum.

That brings me to another point about Belgrade: watch out for scams and people taking advantage of foreigners. Many Serbians go out of their way to be friendly but some are also out to gouge you as well.

Belgrade April 2017

Was that during the day?

I had one bad experience with a taxi driver too one night after brankow.

Usually id stick to "pink taxi" and never got ripped off, but that night was drunk so just hopped in one. He overcharged me waaaay more then also pulled the "replace a high note with a low note" scam and pretended that i hadnt paid him. I noticed the overcharge but just wanted to get home, then didnt notice the scam at first. I repaid him and the f*cker tried it again, 2 times in a row! I just told him to fuck off and got out, he opened his door and got out, i went from not caring to pissed and he just left.

But that was the only bad experience i had, noone other even gave me a bad glance.

Belgrade April 2017

It was at night.

Belgrade April 2017

@beirut
Silicon valley doesn't exist anymore. For years now. I mean, the street is there, but nobody calls it "silicon valley" anymore.

As for Tinder/Badoo game in Belgrade, it's non-existent. Serbians are big on social circle, and a dating app won't change that.

Belgrade April 2017

Great sheet man! +1

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Belgrade April 2017

Quote: (04-19-2017 01:28 PM)Tenerife Wrote:  

I have to concur that generally speaking quality at this time is low. I write this from a cafe in Belgrade, having spent a week in the city.

The riverfront promenade marked as "red one" on the map is referred to as Beton Hala. It hosts a club called Gotik which Is pretty bumping with amazing girls but makes for difficult approaches.

Belgrade is well known in the summer for having tons of daygamers posted up on the pedestrian street (knez mihaijlova). I haven't seen a single guy doing this and it's pretty obvious that the reason is the lack of girl quality in the colder months (it actually hailed a bit today).

I'm willing to give the city a bit longer but your overall report comports with my observations and inner musings about the place.

Reports of spam approachers everywhere in Eastern Europe are wildly exaggerated, though I've heard it's worse in Prague and some places in Poland.

Belgrade April 2017

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:39 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Reports of spam approachers everywhere in Eastern Europe are wildly exaggerated, though I've heard it's worse in Prague and some places in Poland.

I'd say it's worse in Belgrade than other areas, mainly because it's the cheapest big city in Europe and spam approachers have no money (hence why they're spam approachers, not spam daters).

Fortunately this isn't the first report of a spam approacher getting his head bashed in in Belgrade. After a few more ass whoopings they'll steer clear of Eastern Europe like they do of South America.

Belgrade April 2017

Yar! Great data sheet, Beirut. Good job on the flag going solo.

Pity you didn't get to check out the Splavs. I really like Povetarac splav. It's more laid back. I'm surprised you preferred Budva for quality. (More Russian tourists?)

For those reading, I also highly recommend Novi Sad.

I actually just posted a video on Serbia for those interested. It's from our trip there a few years back. My mate put it together but never showed us.

3 out of 5 of us got laid there over 5 days.

Belgrade April 2017

Quote: (04-20-2017 11:05 AM)Cation Wrote:  

@beirut
Silicon valley doesn't exist anymore. For years now. I mean, the street is there, but nobody calls it "silicon valley" anymore.

I was in Belgrade less then 2 years ago, living on Kralja Petra (right beside the Dorian Gray which is a excellent place to eat) an every time I told a Serbian where I lived they all said "Silicon Valley."

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Belgrade April 2017

@creepin
I spent a month in Belgrade in 2015 and all the guys told me that the thing with girls looking for sponsors is over. Since that was the reason the street got its nickname (gold-digging girls with breast implants searching for rich men), I naturally presumed the name makes no sense anymore.

Belgrade April 2017

Quote: (04-21-2017 10:11 AM)naughtynomad Wrote:  

Yar! Great data sheet, Beirut. Good job on the flag going solo.

Pity you didn't get to check out the Splavs. I really like Povetarac splav. It's more laid back. I'm surprised you preferred Budva for quality. (More Russian tourists?)

For those reading, I also highly recommend Novi Sad.

I actually just posted a video on Serbia for those interested. It's from our trip there a few years back. My mate put it together but never showed us.

3 out of 5 of us got laid there over 5 days.

Yeah it sucks that the two were from online in a way but anyway they were hotter than any prospects i met in person except for the 9 who flaked on me.

As for Budva, the serbian talent was better there. Now the bulk of that was my first weekend there (august 13-16) which is a big holiday in Serbia, and im sure the bikinis and flesh contributed to that impression. Plus the cluster of everyone walking on one street in heels and summer dresses, plus the fact that a beach spot will attract a more filtered talent pool than a city, etc....
99% of the bodies on Knez seemed decent, put those girls in bikinis and my head would turn more frequently. But in clothes very few caught my eye. Some girls i saw in Budva are still etched in my memory lol.

Good video, would love to see the splavs scene but id rather do that in a group anyway. Two of them were already open when i checked online but didnt recognize their name so assumed they sucked.

Belgrade April 2017

Was there for a brief layover back in early March. Can concur, really pleasant place. I thought the talent was close to Kiev levels, but a day isn't enough to draw definitive conclusions.

Belgrade April 2017

Are girls really really tall? Perhaps, tallest in Europe?

Belgrade April 2017

Theres a lot of tall girls but there's also a lot of short/normal ones. The two i hooked up with were 1-2 inches taller and it never came up.

On one night leaning on the bar i was stuck among giants but in some weird way it can make you more noticeable as well.

I wouldnt say height would be an issue to deter one from visiting.

Belgrade April 2017

@rossi
No.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_av..._worldwide

Belgrade April 2017

Quote: (04-22-2017 07:20 AM)Rossi Wrote:  

Are girls really really tall? Perhaps, tallest in Europe?

Where did you get this from?

I was in belgrade last year for 5 days, while i was doing my Balkan trip, and the average girls height was around 166-167 cm, and without counting to many milfs.

Basically europan average or a bit above the europan average.

Things get exaggerated a bit on the net.

Belgrade April 2017

In my opinion this is the best data sheet on Belgrade. Most of the time you have people either had wild success in BG so they write a fanboy datasheet, or none at all so they hate and make up weird excuses why they didn't get laid.

The only thing I would add here is that Belgrade has a lot of good nightlife spots but they are so spread out and the ones that have truly amazing quality are shit because of the smoke and loud horrible tubofolk music.

This was a really levelheaded and honest assessment though. +1

Belgrade April 2017

Quote:Quote:

1- Quality isn't mindblowing
I expected parades of serbian gazelles but i was disappointed. Budva was way better in terms of ratios of hot girls. The first week was absolutely brutal, did not see anything higher than a 7. The second week i saw more 8s and a few 9s, but still, i was left a bit disappointed.
Now it still wasnt very warm weather, so maybe the clothing of the girls contributed to that impression.

I cannot believe you didn't see anything above a 7 in first week, Serbian chicks are up there with the hottest in the world. I'm guessing you didn't go to any clubs in first week?, as there are full of smoking chicks

It's not surprising Budva was a different story, might have something to do with bikinis,

I think that maybe you didn't have a good time there because you were rolling solo? Seems that everybody says that it's very much a "social circle" city/country.

How were you received there as someone from the Middle East?

Belgrade April 2017

Quote: (11-08-2017 09:38 AM)Wander Wrote:  

I cannot believe you didn't see anything above a 7 in first week, Serbian chicks are up there with the hottest in the world. I'm guessing you didn't go to any clubs in first week?, as there are full of smoking chicks

I dont doubt the hotness of serbian girls as the onslaught of hot serbian girls i saw walking Budva old town is unprecedented. I just didnt find them in Belgrade.

Even though i mostly travel solo i hit the nightlife every night that im free.

I made a brief stop in belgrade later in the year and daygame was still same quality but nightlife was better.

Quote:Quote:

I think that maybe you didn't have a good time there because you were rolling solo? Seems that everybody says that it's very much a "social circle" city/country.

How were you received there as someone from the Middle East?

I had a great time! felt really good there and planning to return.

Middle east was not an issue. Was received positively/neutral and didnt have a problem with anyone.

Belgrade April 2017

I was there last weekend. Just updated my city guide.

http://naughtynomad.com/2017/11/08/city-...de-serbia/

Thanks Beirut. You provided some great info!

Belgrade April 2017

How was it this time around NN? you dropped a lot of bars that i dont recall, but i was walking past the city center bars and it seemed to me the problem is theres too many of them. The bars would all have some groups but not enough to be busy. If there were less bars and it was more concentrated the venues would be decent. But i definitely know i didnt find the good places. Will keep yours in mind for next time.

Belgrade April 2017

Everytime I go back I like it more and more.

I just did a ton of research and wanted to explore the nooks and crannies a bit more.

I also wanted to check out the hipster and rock scene, hence my recommendations. Not sure how busy those spots would be outside of the cold months though.

I'll keep you in mind next time I'm in Beirut btw. I'm miss partying in Hamra.