rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beirut datasheet

Beirut datasheet

Time to give back to the great people in this forum.

Heres my datasheet for Beirut:

Girls:
Theyre pretty hot in general, but most wear tons of makeup and pretty much everyone has had a nosejob.
Society is on the surface very superficial and materialistic, but that doesn't mean money is essential to get laid.
Youll see 18 year olds going to uni classes in outfits that cost thousands, in heels and makeup.

Look for beautifullebanesegirls on instagram to check out most of the hot ones.

I tried to categorize their characters but you pretty much see everything here, the girls in general are very liberal. The young ones and MILFs in particular, which are the majority of the ONS youll get. the mid twenties girls still sleep around but they'll put up more of an act. Im talking about girls in Beirut and the surrounding Christian areas. If you go to the peripheries its a different culture and there are areas where ive never set foot which are more conservative

As a foreigner you definitely have value here, id say all races except Indians and Asians maybe would be a plus. (haven't seen either at work so im only assuming). Black basketball players have their niche of female fans here so im sure black guys would do well, just don't expect all girls to be into it. Youll find your targets.

Nightlife:

Honestly as far as venues, there are some of the best ive seen in the world. There aren't many dancefloors here which I like since im very bad at dancing, but you can still approach everywhere plus the bars usually have people sitting/hanging around a lot so thatll be helpful too.

You can be direct or indirect, doesn't matter. Don't think there are some conservative values or taboos when youre out.

In general here people go out a lot. 18 year olds do bottle service regularly, and its not just for the wealthy. All classes hang around the same clubs basically, except for the rural or suburb areas that are more Islamic or conservative.

A lot of girls are with their groups but many will be alone, ratios aren't that bad. Like I said, youll find all kinds here.

The best venues to go out are:

Skybar (in summer): Very famous rooftop nightclub, opens now only thrus/fri/sat, strict and at times snobbish door policy so try to call and reserve before.

WHite (summer also): ANother very famous rooftop nightclub, id say its better than skybar for pulling. there seems to be easier girls there in general. AT times strict at the door early in the evening.

Music hall: Not the best for pulling as its mostly tables and very small bars but the shows and entertainment are great if youre already with a group.

Iris rooftop: This is more of a lounge, with bands sometimes. More laidback than previous clubs, opens at 6pm so go there for drinks and watch the sunset or whatever. Lots of girls around here as well.

Gemmayze and Mar Mkhayel street: two streets after eachother lined with pubs and bars, been a while since I went there but plenty of girls there too. Just hop around till you find something you like.

Hamra street: In general here youll find more laidback girls as far as the dressing up goes (gemmayze as well perhaps), but its still mixed. Theres a corner called alleyway which has most of the known pubs there.

Uruguay Street: STreet in downtown Beirut full of pubs and bars as well, very popular recently, I never seem to meet anyone there though.

Jounieh street: This is 15 minutes away from Beirut, similar to gemmayze as far as setup.

Byblos old souk: 25 minutes from Beirut, bars set up in the summer along the historical old souk roads.

Its kind of hard to recommend specific places for specific types as everyone seems to go everywhere, its not that segregated.

A bottle of whiskey/vodka at the clubs will be around 150$, beer I guess maybe 7-8$ and cocktails maybe 12$.

Bars will be slightly cheaper.

Beaches:

Edde sands in Byblos, 25 minutes from Beirut: nice resort, but very expensive. You pay an entrance fee of maybe 25$ or whatever then pay for everything there.

Jiyyeh beach resorts: 25 minutes to the south of Beirut, some nice resorts as well, like orchid beach, but expensive as well.

Bonita bay, Pierre and friends in the north: maybe 35 minutes, beaches are pebbly here but nice beach bars and less expensive than the first mentioned.

Cyan, mocean in kaslik, 15 minutes from Beirut: Cyan seems to have a concentration of slutty girls for some reason.

La plage, Riviera: Hotel pools in Beirut that have pool parties in the weekend that are very popular. Youll see the same crowd you see in clubs there.

Guys here wont cockblock you for no reason, in general. Not that aggressive, most fights break out between very large groups.

let me know what else I can add.

Beirut datasheet

Great post. Got my Lebanese flag from a student studying in Rome, which only made me more curious.

Beirut datasheet

Great post.For some reason I'm always wanted to visit this city, I almost had forgotten about it until now. It seems to be a quite pricy place to be.

Can you break down more about costs. Food, accomodation etc. ?

Beirut datasheet

Im not the biggest rent expert since i never really looked into it since college but i think a studio in Beirut would be around 600$ minimum/month. Wont be that pretty either. Thats in ashrafieh or Hamra.

You can stay in the northern suburbs (jdeideh, antelias, , sin el fil) for less.

Theres a lot of syrian refugees now which are inflating the prices also.

Btw syrian girls are a good bet since the middle-upper class ones are living here but act like theyre on vacation. So its relatively easier to get them into bed.

As for food i think its cheap. In general electronics, cars, etc are 150% more expensive than say the US, because of import taxes.

But food and grocery here is much cheaper. A chawarma sandwich is gonna be 2-3$, youll probably need two to be full. Macdonalds meal is maybe 6-7$.

if youre sick of street food, diners and casual restaurants which are very good will cost maybe 15$ per meal.

Havent been to an expensive restaurant in years. In general for food i find the casual food here to be superior to elsewhere in terms of taste and ingredients.

Some good american style diners are roadster (everyones favourite), crepaway, lord of the wings, etc...

Lebanese food theres Layla, Saniour, mhanna (more expensive), boubouf in ashrafieh, tons of places.

Sushi is big here, its very trendy.

Lebanese girls in my experience are big on iois, i almost exclusively approach based on them, havent been shot down in years. Eye contact + smile or small wave then off i go. Most guys here flash money, cars, houses, etc... but i find the understated game more to my liking and more effective. Im too old for them now but 18 year olds these days are sleeping around like crazyyyy.

But i rarely get enough iois during the day so very rarely approach during it. Bitch shields are up. So im zero at daygame here but maybe the malls (abc in beirut and dbayeh is a good one), city mall, city center, etc...

Beirut datasheet

Great job (detailed but succinct). Damn between the girls, clubs, and beaches sounds like a great place to visit.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Beirut datasheet

Thanks for the data sheet, Beirut. Beirut (the city) has been underserved by this forum's datasheets thus far.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9037.h...ght=beirut
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1358.h...ght=beirut

While some people have had a little success, no one really seems to have cracked this city open.

Can you give a further breakdown of what kind of game works there?

My takeaway from what you wrote is that the younger girls and the MILFs are the easiest, and that mid-20s girls are more challenging. You also have more luck with nightgame than with daygame. Are most of your lays coming from cold approaches at clubs or through social circles?

You also say that the 18 year olds are sleeping around like crazy. That would surprise me. What's your source on this?

From my experience there, the fundamental fact that influences the game in Beirut is that the scene is actually very small and everyone knows everyone to a certain degree. I think this makes Lebanese girls a bit cautious for the sake of their reputation. For example, in Mar Mikhael, sometimes I'd see two girls standing around looking like they're looking. I'd approach and get a good reception, think I'm getting somewhere, but then 10 minutes into it, all their friends come out of the woodwork. It turns out that half the people at the bar are in their extended social circle. Their friends won't cockblock you in the aggressive American sort of way, they'll just sort of dilute your efforts and pretty soon you're in an 8-way conversation and it's a big group party. Which is fun in its own way, but not great for getting laid.

Or conversely, sometimes I'd take a girl out to a date at a bar, and she'll run into three people she knows there that she has to go say hi to. Kinda puts a damper on any escalation you were going to attempt when her old friends (and possibly exes) are hanging out in the background.

The other things that baffled me was there seemed to be no clues to screen for which girls were down for casual sex. I initially thought that Christian girls would be more liberal than Muslims, but then I met 30-year-old Maronite girls who were still saving themselves for marriage while there were Shiite girls with notch counts in the double digits. And of course provocative dress indicates nothing.

Can you give a breakdown of the different types of Lebanese girls -- which ones are worth pursuing and which are a waste of time? You know, frenchies versus AUB versus hipsters, etc.

Beirut datasheet

I think Beirut can be really complicated when it comes to getting notches. Think of it basically as the top 1% going out in NYC and everyone knows everyone and wants to impress each other with how rich and fashionable they are. That was the impression I got. The chicks are liberal in appearance in that they dress in mini skirts etc and I saw the hottiest chicks maybe anywhere there, but I really didn't think it was an easy place to get an ONS especially as a tourist. I think if you wanted to succeed in that place you'd have to work or study there for at least a year to break into the scene and figure shit out.

Beirut datasheet

Yeah I've come across gorgeous Lebanese girls throughout my travels and life. Each religious group has their turds, hoes and average girls. Also, Many girls from the gulf saudi, qatar, UAE go to Beirut to party aside from London and Paris. Hang around the restaurants, you will run into them or just ask the doormen or bartenders. That's if you want to catch a gulf flag while you are there. Trust me they will know just by their Arabic dialect whose from where. Catching that flag in the gulf is not so easy, but on vacay it's easier to say the least.

I've never been to Lebanon, but from my experience with Lebanese people, I have nothing negative to say. Good, proud people. Just don't talk politics or religion. Don't call anybody a Jew there,,,they will shit on you.

Beirut datasheet

Like i said, there will be all kinds of girls. Theres no one mold. You have total sluts dressing slutty and angel looking girls whod bang in a second.

Then like you said you have girls who wear nothing but are virgins.

The thing is, there wont be a kind of game to break into every girl you want. Some girls are bottle service and money whores who go routinely to dubai, sleep dor money then come play the aristocrats here. Plenty of those. The teick is to find what makes you comfortable and youll find your niche.

Social circle game is prevalent here, large groupswho all know eachother and keep trading girlfriends.
Or guys who keep inviting large groups of girls out hoping to get laid. And ill tell you very few do. Social circles can help and hurt, because as you said everyone knows eachother.

My approach is what suits my personality, which was always kind of antisocial. So you may not like it. I go with one friend. I dont have social circles since frankly ic ant stand most people outside of my childhood friends. I always go at the bar, never at tables. I stare at girls i like, wait for a signal back. If i know the girl comes there a lot, i sometimes wontt alk to her. I go into a bar sometimes and have three or four girls thee staring at me because theyve seen me so much and i flirted at a distance numerous times. I kind of have social proof without the social part.

Anyway, if i do go, sometimes i go with the funny approach, sometimes direct. I get the number but dont take them on dates. I go very direct and sexual on whatsapp or texts. If she responds, i go on very quick dates or invite her over. If she starts posing as a good girl, i forget about her. Usually they come back.

And trust me, its not just the skanks youll get this way. Its the good girls. The skanks have been around and are bit more indifferent to direct sexual talk. The good girls will melt in your arms.

Im kind of facially good looking so it helps me pull it off, tbh.
Thats a very personal approach because it works for me.

Beirut datasheet

Christians are supposedly the most liberal but theres a stereotype joke here that says shiite girls love sex. Theres one for druze as well. And beirut sunnis are always out and about.

Most singers/prostitutes are shiite girls, for example. I think if shes out in a liberal area, just assume shes fair game and find out.

Dont go looking for shiite girls in hezballah areas though, for example.(although they may be easy too)

Beirut datasheet

For a foreigner, id say go out, find girls at the bar who are alone, or with fewer guys.

Theyll like that youre western but dont be over friendly or a clown.

If youre black play the confident rapper/baller whatever type character.

If youre blond just pretend youre gods gift to women.

Some western guys ive seen out are just too friendly and end up screwing themselves into friendzone even though itd been easy to break through.

Be a bit bold and a bad boy, but not too pushy.

There arent many western tourists here due to political unrest, so its not like youll have bitch shields from girls tired of getting hit on. No negative stigmas at all and id be surprised if any girls dont at least engage in a long conversation with you.

Beirut datasheet

Beirut; Paris of the middle east.

Always wanted to go here.
How is the safety situation these days?
Safe to go?

In my dream all lebanese women looks something like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtQxbINvVIU

Beirut datasheet

haha rdp check out the instagram beautifullebanese (made a mistake before). Its representative of the top leb girls that youll see out in clubs.

Theres a lot of Melissa types, I cant tell them apart sometimes. Lots of surgery and makeup but she pulls it off better than most. Shes probably my hottest "celebrity".

Btw most Lebanese female singers/dancers come from poor backgrounds and engaged/engage in prostitution. Singing (awful songs) is just a way to get some fame and drive the price up.

Beirut datasheet

The doormen in Beirut are brutal. I got turned away as an older white guy with a Arab 37 yo 6 with me. That was in Gemmayze in the winter, and early in the evening.

I preferred the Hamra street bars, got stopped by the bouncers in one place after I approached a woman and she was responding. Turns out she was the girlfriend of the club owner.

The whole thing about "reservations" in the Arab world mystifies me. I went to some clubs and cafes here in Cairo with decent looking women a Filipina and a Latina, they ask if you have reservations, then they let you in and the place is empty - two hours later it's after midnight and people are just coming in.

Beirut datasheet

Sorry for the bump but user "omar" you sent me a pm but you have private messages disabled so couldnt reply to you.

Some of your answers are here, enable pm so i can answer the rest.

Beirut datasheet

Thanks Beirut - I activated my PMs now bro

Beirut datasheet

Where the hell do you guys pipeline for beirut?

I've had awful results so far

Badoo is full of fake profiles, ugly phillipinas and african immigrants
OKCupid has like 5 girls on there
arab lounge is a lame paid service
I got two matches on tinder and one was an israeli =/

Advice?

Beirut datasheet

Quote: (09-23-2014 03:37 AM)omar Wrote:  

Where the hell do you guys pipeline for beirut?

I've had awful results so far

Badoo is full of fake profiles, ugly phillipinas and african immigrants
OKCupid has like 5 girls on there
arab lounge is a lame paid service
I got two matches on tinder and one was an israeli =/

Advice?

You're never going to find young, high-quality indigenous girls with online profile pictures in that part of the world.

You can randomly message Badoo profile with the usual pictures of roses or Angelina Jolie, try blind shooting. That's it.

Beirut datasheet

Beirut is apparently quite liberal so I'm disappointed. I actually got one stunner onto skype but she's disappeared on me now.

Even chubsters don't respond on Badoo

Beirut datasheet

Do you think speaking some French would be an advantage?

Beirut datasheet

Online dating isn't very used here. It has a stigma for being for "losers" or middle aged single women.

Girls are all over instagram and facebook and stuff, but as far as dating goes i think tinder will be your best bet. I see some good young girls using it.

Btw most african or philippina girls that you see there are prostitutes (part time) as well. Tinder doesnt have them though.

But online in general isn't used a lot. Never used it for Lebanon.

In general things are more low key here, everyone keeps the appearance of hard to get while things are different beneath the surface.

You can still find some online if you hail mary sites. Perhaps some sites that arent just directed at dating like traveling sites or couchsurfing or whatnot. If you have time to kill. But ROI will be low.

Beirut datasheet

Quote: (09-23-2014 04:16 AM)Ladoo Wrote:  

Do you think speaking some French would be an advantage?

In general:

Almost all girls you could meet out speak english.

And a majority will speak french as well. Its taught in schools here. Some girls (mainly christian) almost speak french exclusively, specially girls from Saint Joseph university.

So it will be advantage in communicating with certain girls, but it wont be seen as a DHV or anything since most here speak it.

Beirut datasheet

Any thoughts on learning Arabic in Beirut?

Beirut datasheet

Quote: (02-04-2015 04:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Any thoughts on learning Arabic in Beirut?

it's a good place to learn arabic! when learning arabic it's best to do it in the levant and lebanon is currently the best place since syria isn't possible now

Beirut datasheet

Quote: (05-30-2014 04:28 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

haha rdp check out the instagram beautifullebanese (made a mistake before). Its representative of the top leb girls that youll see out in clubs.

Theres a lot of Melissa types, I cant tell them apart sometimes. Lots of surgery and makeup but she pulls it off better than most. Shes probably my hottest "celebrity".

Btw most Lebanese female singers/dancers come from poor backgrounds and engaged/engage in prostitution. Singing (awful songs) is just a way to get some fame and drive the price up.

From what you say Nancy Ajram is a prostitute? Or is that only for the lower class singers there