rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who should be in Trump's cabinet?

Who do you want to see in Trump's cabinet?

I'd love to see General Mattis become the Secretary of State.

And hopefully President Trump will change the name back to Secretary of War.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Gary Johnson should be Secretary of State. He doesn't know where Aleppo is so his Middle East geography is "on point", at least we're sure he wouldn't be able to bomb them [Image: wink.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Ivanka for White House Chief of Staff

Quote: (11-09-2016 03:00 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Gary Johnson should be Secretary of State. He doesn't know where Aleppo is so his Middle East geography is "on point", at least we're sure he wouldn't be able to bomb them [Image: wink.gif]
[Image: icon_biggrin.gif]

It wouldn't be a bad idea to take some of Gary's ideas though. Think about how much less bullshit police and courts would have to deal with plus added taxes if marihuana was legalized nationwide.

Watched the CC Roast of Donald Trump again. Has Marlee Matlin denounced trump (no idea of her political views)? If not she'd be interesting to add to a cabinet.

Rudy for homeland security or AG. Maybe Newt for Secretary of State. Sleepy Doc for Health and Human Services.

I like Krispy but he needs to cut him off in light of bridge gate.

K-Suck for Postmaster General (bet you didn't know his dad was a mailman).

Take care of those titties for me.

Gotta get an RVF member in the cabinet

Pat Buchanan for state. But unfortunately i see some worrying signs about the middle east policies that will be adopted by Trump, but the other option wasnt better there anyway.

Rand Paul for Sec of State

I don't like Chris Christie too much, seems like he might be bought and paid for.

Jeff Sessions for whatever cabinet post deals with immigration.

Cernovich? Maybe not in the cabinet but surely his skills could be put to use somewhere?

Arpaio for the head of I.C.E.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.

Kayleigh McEnany for press secretary

Milo to run the POTUS twitter & social media accounts (now a cabinet level position)

Department of Health and Human Services : Ben Carson
White House chief of staff : Newt Gingrich
Secretary of Homeland Security : Rudy Giulini
Secretary of Defense: Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (will get waiver from congress)

For Department of Justice, I nominate Trey Gowdy.

Mike Cernovich - Secretary of State

DOJ = Patrick Fitzgerald. He took no shit from anyone in Chicago.

Sec Def = Jim Webb. Naval Academy, Marine Corps Platoon Commander in Vietnam, Navy Cross recipient. I'm sick of these Ivy League REMFs running Defense.

Those are the two positions that I want to see an against the grain choice.

Quote: (11-09-2016 04:57 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

Trey Gowdy is a fucking hero. Aside from his seemingly encyclopaedic knowledge of how U.S. government works, how it is supposed to work, and Supreme Court rulings (and the reasoning that lead to them); nobody seems to get the better of him in debates. Every single clip I've watched of him grilling politicians is like watching Judge Judy taking some hoodrat to pieces over stealing from their boyfriend and trying to lie about it. They're completely outclassed. And with the number of toes he's been not just treading on, but absolutely stomping on, it's safe to say he's a fearless bastard.

What job can such a man do the most good in, though? He's done great work with the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, would he be a good Attorney General pick? Or is he better placed where he already is?

Quote: (02-26-2015 01:57 PM)delicioustacos Wrote:  
They were given immense wealth, great authority, and strong clans at their backs.

AND THEY USE IT TO SHIT ON WHORES!

I'd like to see Roosh serving as Minister of Pussy.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (11-09-2016 04:57 PM)budoslavic Wrote:  

That's a great clip of Gowdy laying the smack down.

It reminds me of a grade school teacher who walks into class and catches the room misbehaving. The three behind him are the only students who behaved and they all have that "wow he's ripping them a new one" smirk on their faces.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Who should serve as Trump's Secretary of the Interior? Don't underestimate the importance of this decision.

The person with this position will oversee the US Geological Survey, which under the Trump presidency, can finally begin its cartographical survey of the territory of Lindy West, an achievement that will mark the end to the task of mapping all US continental, territorial and planetary spaces.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I wouldn't expect any social media friendly name to pop up.

If Trump follow his historical precedent he will pick people who have a deep subject matter expertise in their area...unsung functional experts with a great brain waiting to be tapped. They'll be people we've never even heard of with impressive achievements.

Quote: (11-09-2016 07:13 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Who should serve as Trump's Secretary of the Interior? Don't underestimate the importance of this decision.

The person with this position will oversee the US Geological Survey, which under the Trump presidency, can finally begin its cartographical survey of the territory of Lindy West, an achievement that will mark the end to the task of mapping all US continental, territorial and planetary spaces.

Key Qualification:

30 years plus surveying various fupas and examining cottage cheese (large & small curd).

Quote: (11-09-2016 08:29 PM)Enoch Wrote:  

Quote: (11-09-2016 07:13 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Key Qualification:

30 years plus surveying various fupas and examining cottage cheese (large & small curd).

And the fortitude to tackle massive tasks.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Good thread - someone should compile a reference list of suggestions after we accumulate some pages here...

Ron Paul for FED Chairman just for the LOLZ