rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best country to bang women for guys who look like Roosh?

As the title says, I'm MENA and look similar to Roosh except my beard isn't as thick. Late 20s, 5'11, relatively attractive.

What country and/or city would you recommend for men of this archetype to visit?

What kinds of people start these stupid threads

"Hey guys, thinkin about doing some world traveling. As a guy who is blond haired blue eyed, muscular athletic body, medium height, likes long walks on the beach, likes bourbon but doesn't mind gin, where's Nike size 10, 8" cock, and has a mole on my right shoulder just above the scapula...What city do I have the best shot in with the "my mom has the same shirt" opener.

Just statistical probability, what's the best neighborhood within the best city? Just off the top of your head."

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Forum etiquete is to do a search before you post. There are search buttons at the top. I use Duck.

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:20 PM)heavy Wrote:  

"Hey guys, thinkin about doing some world traveling. As a guy who is blond haired blue eyed, muscular athletic body, medium height, likes long walks on the beach, likes bourbon but doesn't mind gin, where's Nike size 10, 8" cock, and has a mole on my right shoulder just above the scapula...What city do I have the best shot in with the "my mom has the same shirt" opener.

Just statistical probability, what's the best neighborhood within the best city? Just off the top of your head."

Please don't try to derail what could be a very valuable thread for many here.

In my OP I presented my stats, but I'm sure there are many people who read this board who fit that general archetype as well. I also wasn't anywhere near as specific as your heavy-handed attempt at comedy would suggest. The reason I put Roosh in the title was to provide a visual reference that everyone here should be familiar with.

So please calm down.

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:25 PM)gework Wrote:  

Forum etiquete is to do a search before you post. There are search buttons at the top. I use Duck.

Thank you. I saw this thread before I made my post as well but I wasn't sure if the info was still relevant given that its 3 years old.

Maybe I was mistaken?

What the fuck does MENA mean ?

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:48 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

What the fuck does MENA mean ?

"MENA is an English-language acronym referring to the Middle East and North Africa region. The term covers an extensive region stretching from Morocco to Iran."

Going back to “Best place for Middle Eastern Guy” thread posted above would you say you look more like Middle Eastern 1 or Middle Eastern 2 ?

Quote: (10-13-2015 02:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Germany.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:32 PM)FromTheTopRope Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:20 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Please don't try to derail what could be a very valuable thread for many here.

In my OP I presented my stats, but I'm sure there are many people who read this board who fit that general archetype as well. I also wasn't anywhere near as specific as your heavy-handed attempt at comedy would suggest. The reason I put Roosh in the title was to provide a visual reference that everyone here should be familiar with.

So please calm down.

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:25 PM)gework Wrote:  

Thank you. I saw this thread before I made my post as well but I wasn't sure if the info was still relevant given that its 3 years old.

Maybe I was mistaken?
There's a thousand of these threads a week. Literally search the forum or maybe just go wherever the fuck you feel like.

Anyone who travels just for ass rather than a full travel experience is doing it wrong.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

I'll attempt to answer this question based on no personal travel experience of my own, not like anyone else is going to try and answer it.

Roosh looks more Mediterranean and in most cases could pass for a dark haired white guy with a slight exotic look to him.

Go to racially homogenous countries where there are a lot of light haired and pale whites, it may seem risky but if pussy is your end goal for travels (and nothing wrong with traveling for easy pussy, white guys go to Thailand for it all the time lol) it could be worth it. I think there is a big opposites attract element here so a country with a lot of natural blondes and more pale whites may be worth it if you are down for the risk.

I've heard Polish women have a thing for swarthy looking dudes so there's one country, think Roosh did quite alright there.

Not sure how things are in Scandinavia, not good from the experiences I've had with Scandinavians. Definitely don't go to Sweden from what I've heard on this forum and from people in real life, not sure of the other Scandinavian countries.

As for countries to absolutely avoid, I'd avoid Spain, Italy and most of Southern Europe. If you aren't a blond haired man, you will struggle and face a lot of hostile reactions. I've had a great experience with Italian American women but Italian women right out of Italy, not so much, they hate guys who look Middle Eastern and brown.

What kind of girls do you like?

Are you the same shade as me of darker?

Do you want fast sex or relationships?

I myself kind of look like Roosh and would be interested in knowing this as well. The only difference between Roosh and I are that he is 2-3 inches taller and I am a few shades darker (more brown) than Roosh. I would say that I look like a Middle Eastern and/or Southern European guy even though I am ethnically a very light-brown Indian.

I went to South America and did okay there. Haven't been to many parts of Europe yet and am wondering if Eastern, Central, and Western Europe would be good for us (as it was for Roosh for places like Poland) still or bad now because of the Refugee crisis.

If OP is down for it and westernized, I'd recommend some white areas of the US in the upper midwest. A friend of mines is a swarthy dude who went to Boise, he is well put together and said that the girls were receptive and welcoming towards him. He told me he had some sexy women smiling at him in the stores and saw some well put together Latinos with local women who were hot. I've always had a great experience with women from places like Minnesota, the Dakotas and Wisconsin so maybe OP should consider that.

He is Canadian based on his profile and his English is good so he would not have much of a transition to make.

I know everyone wants to talk about how bad the US is when it comes to women but this country is large with a lot of awesome places to go to, that's why I'll never consider international experience for pussy itself because it is too much of a hassle. Not every area of this country is San Francisco guys, it has some awesome places in it. OP has a much better chance of getting hot girls in Boise than he does in Colombia.

I read "Best country to bang women who look like Roosh"

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote: (08-17-2018 03:49 PM)FromTheTopRope Wrote:  

"MENA is an English-language acronym referring to the Middle East and North Africa region. The term covers an extensive region stretching from Morocco to Iran."

In Corsica, where I come from, we call them saracens, whether they are from Ouarzazate or from Doha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saracen

Quote: (08-18-2018 01:22 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

I read "Best country to bang women who look like Roosh"

[Image: giphy.gif]

#metoo [Image: sad.gif]

[Image: giphy.webp]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (08-17-2018 07:05 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

I'll attempt to answer this question based on no personal travel experience of my own, not like anyone else is going to try and answer it.

Roosh looks more Mediterranean and in most cases could pass for a dark haired white guy with a slight exotic look to him.

Go to racially homogenous countries where there are a lot of light haired and pale whites, it may seem risky but if pussy is your end goal for travels (and nothing wrong with traveling for easy pussy, white guys go to Thailand for it all the time lol) it could be worth it. I think there is a big opposites attract element here so a country with a lot of natural blondes and more pale whites may be worth it if you are down for the risk.

I've heard Polish women have a thing for swarthy looking dudes so there's one country, think Roosh did quite alright there.

Not sure how things are in Scandinavia, not good from the experiences I've had with Scandinavians. Definitely don't go to Sweden from what I've heard on this forum and from people in real life, not sure of the other Scandinavian countries.

As for countries to absolutely avoid, I'd avoid Spain, Italy and most of Southern Europe. If you aren't a blond haired man, you will struggle and face a lot of hostile reactions. I've had a great experience with Italian American women but Italian women right out of Italy, not so much, they hate guys who look Middle Eastern and brown.

Thank you for this well thought out and useful reply. There's a lot of good content here that I think a lot of people other than just myself would benefit from.

Quote: (08-17-2018 05:07 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Going back to “Best place for Middle Eastern Guy” thread posted above would you say you look more like Middle Eastern 1 or Middle Eastern 2 ?

Definitely more like #1

Quote: (08-17-2018 07:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

What kind of girls do you like?

Are you the same shade as me of darker?

Do you want fast sex or relationships?

My personal preference hierarchy as far as women goes is:
1. Hispanic/Latina
2. Caucasian (blondes specifically)
3. Asian
4. Brown
5. Black

I'd say we're roughly the exact same shade. I might be very slightly lighter but it's not a noticeable difference.

Fast sex.

Would be great to hear from my doppleganger himself lol

Bump for potential Roosh reply?

I know opposites attract and all but I often feel I get better responses in countries where I look like a local. I think girls are more comfortable giving iois when you look local. So I stopped worrying about exotic factor cause both sides have their merits

I Have also the same look ( North African Tunisian )

For North America
English Canada (Toronto , Ottawa) is OK but you have to work hard, Quebec part is the nightmare if you have that look (due to the high racism) . US was pretty easy, at least for me , US have way less Roosh look than Canada , and Americans are more open to quick sex.

If you like Latinas , Mexico worked wonder for me , got laid without efforts.

By order , it would be like this Mexico-South America then US then English Canada , and if you want nightmare go Quebec.( All middle eastern - North Africans - Mediterranean looking people live in Montreal)

Asians girls are super easy (unfortunately iam not attracted to them)

in Europe , East and North Part . Don't go Italy/Spain , as they are too close to North Africa , and may have same look. Many still do well in Poland / Ukraine despite it got worse than before.

OP if you are slightly lighter than Roosh than you can easily pass for a swarthy white dude, not much to be worried about.

Take my advice since you like blondes though, go to some of the really white Midwestern states in the US with a high Scandinavian population, you'll do well and it won't be a huge transition. Since Latinas are your thing try for Miami or cities in the US with a high Latina population, you won't have to make a huge transition compared to going to a culturally different country where you do not know anyone.

OP I'd say give Montreal a go, I went there and I am darker than both you and Roosh, did not find it to be racist or anything. From what I notice, French women in general tend to have a soft spot for guys that with that kind of a look. Plus it is in Canada, no need to travel to a far away land to get laid.

Cosa, I knew you were an ethnic dude kind of struggling to tell everyone to avoid Montreal because of it. Guys have vouched for you so I won't personally go at you but I disagree and think OP should try Montreal because of the good experience I had, if you struggle in the city the area then that is you not all darker skinned guys.

I do agree with you on Spain and Italy though, Mediterranean women tend to hate anyone outside of their own men or guys whiter than they are.

Roosh looks attractive in some photos. Roosh looks ugly in some photos. I guess in all photos he looks Middle Eastern or something. So I don't really get what you're asking about.

Most nationalities around the world are suspicious of Middle Eastern guys primarily because of Turkish men who use the worse day game imaginable "SEX NOW" whilst approaching 30 women within a hour's timeframe.

My understanding is Roosh used to love Ukraine but ironically men who look like him have probably brought an end to his fun times in that country.

Quote: (08-23-2018 04:35 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

Roosh looks ugly in some photos.

7 day ban. J/K. LOL.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

Quote: (08-22-2018 12:19 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

I know opposites attract and all but I often feel I get better responses in countries where I look like a local. I think girls are more comfortable giving iois when you look local. So I stopped worrying about exotic factor cause both sides have their merits

I have had a similar experience in NYC although I don't know if my experience applies as much. Most of my ONS and lays were white women with dark hair and usually a bit of a tan, the kinds of girls who could pass for ethnic if they wanted to. I have had way more luck with brunettes and dark-haired white women than blondes and pale ones.

It seems rare though because guys on this forum claim opposites attract, so a pale guy would slay in Brazil but struggle in Europe while a dark haired tanned guy will struggle in Brazil but slay in Northern Europe. I'd love more input into this but I will stay with my original statement, stick with the US for the easier transition.

I think it all depends if you’re handsome in a dominant way or not, especially in EE. If you are it doesn’t matter what race you are, and if you’re not in a severe enough way, you could could go anywhere save Asia and get nothing.

Game might close the deal but only looks open doors. Roosh looks intimidating and that helps him a lot in EE.

For South America they have an unusual hatred for anything brown, so that plays into it more than anything.