rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Place for middle eastern guy

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I am wondering where the best place would be for me. I am middle eastern guy and am wondering which place would be the best all around for both day and night game.I know that southern europe would not be an option. I was wondering about Scandinavia, eastern europe, and was very interested in the baltics. Also, can you please describe the demographics i.e. minorities, mid tier cities, best places for night venues, etc. in the baltic and central and eastern europe. Also, which place would be good for a beginner like myself?

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:26 AM)sunny4156 Wrote:  

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I am wondering where the best place would be for me. I am middle eastern guy and am wondering which place would be the best all around for both day and night game. I know that southern europe would not be an option. I was wondering about Scandinavia, eastern europe, and was very interested in the baltics. Also, can you please describe the demographics i.e. minorities, mid tier cities, best places for night venues, etc. in the baltic and central and eastern europe. Also, which place would be good for a beginner like myself?

[Image: AaosjRHKjEcXm.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Welcome bro. I can tell you from experience that Netherlands and Belgium are not the best places for Middle Eastern guys, unless you want to game Arab/Middle Eastern girls.

I don't think Southern Europe is bad, but the best place from what I have heard is Eastern Europe. Places like Poland and Russia. Scandinavia could be an option too, since the men over their are kinda effeminate.

Quote: (10-13-2015 12:26 AM)sunny4156 Wrote:  

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and I am wondering where the best place would be for me. I am middle eastern guy and am wondering which place would be the best all around for both day and night game.I know that southern europe would not be an option. I was wondering about Scandinavia, eastern europe, and was very interested in the baltics. Also, can you please describe the demographics i.e. minorities, mid tier cities, best places for night venues, etc. in the baltic and central and eastern europe. Also, which place would be good for a beginner like myself?

A vet once said that it's best for new members to post and contribute for a while before just jumping right in and asking for advice. I'd suggest you do the same so more people would be willing to respond and not see this as potential troll.

But to honestly answer your question. You guys don't get a lot of love in many places I've visited. The best countries I've seen brown dudes do well in were Norway, Every tall handsome brown dude I saw was with a hot blond. Key word was tall and Handsome. London, but these brown brothers were dressed sharp and looked like they had game and Tallinn Estonia I saw one brown dude there the whole time and he had the adventurous/party personality the girls loved.

Do what you can to increase your own self value: Workout, dress well, good game and become an approach machine. On your free days listen to some good music and explore these threads, try to incorporate as much of the forum into your life as possible.

-CD

Morocco is great and full of easy pick-ups, Morocco can even beat Thailand in terms of quantity and quality, you must possess a car and rent a townhouse it s a must to pick up woman there.

Germany.

The Middle East

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Start where you are. If you can't get a girl to want to spend time with you in your own city, then you probably won't get laid abroad.

Serious answer: Jakarta, Indonesia. These girls would kill for a middle-eastern though-white-ish guy. But yeah, work on your pickup first.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

^ every time a girl in my Jakarta circle got with a ME guy she was relentlessly mocked by her friends. So cannot confirm the above. Mosque game might work given time.
_________
Experience: Indonesia (10+ yr), Jakarta (3 yrs)

The question is what type of Middle Eastern look you have. There isnt a definitive middle eastern look so to say. Do you lean more towards the brown look, or the white south european look?

Middle Eastern one:

[Image: tarkan-422.jpg]

The guy above is Middle Eastern too, he's Turkish. But if he goes to South East Asia, he'll receive the white god treatment and clean up.

Middle Eastern two:

[Image: 168883.png]

Now this guy definitely wont get the white god treatment in Asia. He will have a hard time in Europe too due to stereotypes.

I think at the end it all comes down to how good looking you are, if you are in shape, tall, I don't think you will have trouble getting laid even in the most racist parts of Europe. If you make the pussy tingle thats good enough.

Quote: (10-13-2015 04:42 AM)Alexandrian Wrote:  

Welcome bro. I can tell you from experience that Netherlands and Belgium are not the best places for Middle Eastern guys, unless you want to game Arab/Middle Eastern girls.
^^True.

The Netherlands and Belgium have a relatively large population from Morocco and Turkey and they try to force their religion and culture on the rest of the people. The guys are also thirsty fuckers when it comes to women and have a reputation of harassing white women.

That's the main reason women (and the people in general) don't like guys with a Muslim background. I know that Turkey and Morocco are different than countries in the Middle-East, but the main thing is: Islamic guys are a big turn off here. Thanks to the Moroccans and Turks.

From which country are you Sunny?

I often wonder as well. I'm half Turkish half English but I have an olive skin complexion. Good to see other Turks on here as well.

I'm heading to Amsterdam on the 5th of November to watch a footy Ajax - Fenerbahce game on my own so will be meeting loads of Turks there. Anyone have any experience with Turkish chicks in Amsterdam? Turkish chicks in Turkey are horrendously hard to game (which is good imo as they are marriage material). Hopefully they'll be more laid back in Amsterdam

I lean towards the Tarkan look haha but nowhere near as good looking or tall.

Quote: (10-15-2015 01:36 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

The question is what type of Middle Eastern look you have. There isnt a definitive middle eastern look so to say. Do you lean more towards the brown look, or the white south european look?

Middle Eastern one:

The guy above is Middle Eastern too, he's Turkish. But if he goes to South East Asia, he'll receive the white god treatment and clean up.

Middle Eastern two:

Now this guy definitely wont get the white god treatment in Asia. He will have a hard time in Europe too due to stereotypes.

I think at the end it all comes down to how good looking you are, if you are in shape, tall, I don't think you will have trouble getting laid even in the most racist parts of Europe. If you make the pussy tingle thats good enough.

You just made me realise I could easily pass as Turkish, based on the first photo [Image: blush.gif] I have similar complexion, eyes and hair. Not sure if that's a positive or not. Sure, he'll receive better treatment than the second guy in Asia, but he's still to dark to compete with light skinned, blondes on looks alone. Which countries does that look go best in? I'm guessing Scandinavia, Poland? And probably worst in Brazil, Columbia etc where dark features are common?

This may sound ground breaking OP, but what about the middle east? There are plenty of open, good looking Middle Eastern women out there.

In all seriousness, there is a niche for middle eastern guys in Australia if you are a young, good looking Iraqi, Persian or Egyption. I've seen it first hand with some very attractive girls riding their cocks through senior years of high school and university. I think it's the don't give a fuck attitude of most middle eastern men that turns them on.

Quote: (10-15-2015 09:04 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2015 01:36 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

Middle Eastern one:

Middle Eastern two:

You just made me realise I could easily pass as Turkish, based on the first photo [Image: blush.gif] I have similar complexion, eyes and hair. Not sure if that's a positive or not. Sure, he'll receive better treatment than the second guy in Asia, but he's still to dark to compete with light skinned, blondes on looks alone. Which countries does that look go best in? I'm guessing Scandinavia, Poland? And probably worst in Brazil, Columbia etc where dark features are common?

This may sound ground breaking OP, but what about the middle east? There are plenty of open, good looking Middle Eastern women out there.

In all seriousness, there is a niche for middle eastern guys in Australia if you are a young, good looking Iraqi, Persian or Egyption. I've seen it first hand with some very attractive girls riding their cocks through senior years of high school and university. I think it's the don't give a fuck attitude of most middle eastern men that turns them on.

In terms of quality the place I had the most amount of success was Taiwan, consistently banged 7s.

Thailand was an amazing experience as well.

But I think Asia is easy for all races except Asian.

I lived in Denmark for 4 years, I faired out very bad there. Maybe it was because I was a blue pill beta, But I didnt really receive that much female attention apart from the drunk fatties in clubs who tried to grope my butt once in a while.

Im in Panama right now, and being a Turk here is actually DHV. People are addicte d to Turkish soap operas , the minute you tell girls you are Turk, they talk about X Turkish soap opera.

Another place I was successful was Poland. All my Turkish friends did very well there as well, I wasnt the exception to that rule either. They say that Turks in Poland will encounter racism, thats purely BS. You will be flooded with matches on Tinder if you're a half decent looking middle eastern there.

Quote: (10-15-2015 09:34 PM)Turkish Republican Wrote:  

In terms of quality the place I had the most amount of success was Taiwan, consistently banged 7s.

Thailand was an amazing experience as well.

But I think Asia is easy for all races except Asian.

I lived in Denmark for 4 years, I faired out very bad there. Maybe it was because I was a blue pill beta, But I didnt really receive that much female attention apart from the drunk fatties in clubs who tried to grope my butt once in a while.

Im in Panama right now, and being a Turk here is actually DHV. People are addicte d to Turkish soap operas , the minute you tell girls you are Turk, they talk about X Turkish soap opera.

Another place I was successful was Poland. All my Turkish friends did very well there as well, I wasnt the exception to that rule either. They say that Turks in Poland will encounter racism, thats purely BS. You will be flooded with matches on Tinder if you're a half decent looking middle eastern there.

In regards to Thailand it all depends on the color of your skin. If you're a light skin guy from Turkey or the Middle East and decent looking/westernized personality, I don't think it will be a big problem. I wouldn't outright say the country I was from though. I don't think Turks have a horribly bad reputation in Thailand though because there isn't a shit load of them running around acting a fool like there is Arab/Indians.

If you're a dark skinned/FOBish Turk/ME guy then you won't have a great time. So many grimy Arabs and Indians crawling around Thailand that fuck it up for you.

Being ME isn't very desirable in most countries, so the best thing you can do is get into great shape, dress sharp as fuck, make sure your hair and personal hygiene is on point, and bring your game level up as high as possible.

If you do that then your nationality becomes much less of a problem, especially if you are in a target rich environment and can work the numbers game.

RioNomad is spot on. If you can display high value, then the colour of your skin is secondary. I have seen some stunning women with men ugly as sin.

But to answer the main Q....I found Latvia and Finland quite good and though i am not ME, i have been mistaken for one numerous times.

If you are an exotic middle eastern looking to visit then for the best opportunity in Europe today you need to do what many minorities living in Europe in my experience fail to achieve; integrate into social circles by making friends with the local native guys in the countries where you like the women.
Unless you are very handsome or particularly athletic, this is becoming the only solid way to get 7+ native local girls in many Western and Northern European cities these days. It also opens up women to you not only in the Mediterranean South as it once did through extended family and friends but also in increasingly clannish Northern Europe where the cities are now highly diverse yet paradoxically increasingly segregated among the younger generations that you will be interested in to game.

Sorry if this sounds a bit negative. The advice given now is sometimes the total opposite to when I was younger back in the eighties when minorities stood out more positively in Europe IMO and were not as negatively associated with low skilled roles as is too often the case now. The European economies were also growing then so younger people were far more secure and positively open in their outlook towards the world, but times and societies change and if you want success you have to adapt to the new realities and conditions of the Sexual Marketplace.

Quote: (10-15-2015 01:38 PM)Marcus187 Wrote:  

The Netherlands and Belgium have a relatively large population from Morocco and Turkey and they try to force their religion and culture on the rest of the people. The guys are also thirsty fuckers when it comes to women and have a reputation of harassing white women.

That's the main reason women (and the people in general) don't like guys with a Muslim background. I know that Turkey and Morocco are different than countries in the Middle-East, but the main thing is: Islamic guys are a big turn off here. Thanks to the Moroccans and Turks.

I think that in the Netherlands the issue is that the Dutch cannot tell the difference between Moroccans and Turks.

They're not even remotely in the same category. But religion seems to blind peoples' vision. Turkish people generally have the same variation in complexion as Italian, Greek and Spanish people (but the latter three countries are culturally Christian, so they're 'white'). Among Turkish people there are lighter people; darker people; blonde people; even ginger people. I can't think of many (if any) blonde/ginger or even light skinned Moroccans.

This thread is bringing back some memories...

You're talking about white girls then right?

Quote: (10-16-2015 09:44 AM)MatineeMan Wrote:  

If you are an exotic middle eastern looking to visit then for the best opportunity in Europe today you need to do what many minorities living in Europe in my experience fail to achieve; integrate into social circles by making friends with the local native guys in the countries where you like the women.
Unless you are very handsome or particularly athletic, this is becoming the only solid way to get 7+ native local girls in many Western and Northern European cities these days. It also opens up women to you not only in the Mediterranean South as it once did through extended family and friends but also in increasingly clannish Northern Europe where the cities are now highly diverse yet paradoxically increasingly segregated among the younger generations that you will be interested in to game.

Sorry if this sounds a bit negative. The advice given now is sometimes the total opposite to when I was younger back in the eighties when minorities stood out more positively in Europe IMO and were not as negatively associated with low skilled roles as is too often the case now. The European economies were also growing then so younger people were far more secure and positively open in their outlook towards the world, but times and societies change and if you want success you have to adapt to the new realities and conditions of the Sexual Marketplace.

I am very curious to what countries this would work in?

Local guys introducing you to "their" women. lol

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Think his point was to act/dress/think/befriend local guys by integrating and then you will be likely to pump the western pooosay

Quote: (10-16-2015 05:31 PM)Bey Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2015 01:38 PM)Marcus187 Wrote:  

I think that in the Netherlands the issue is that the Dutch cannot tell the difference between Moroccans and Turks.

They're not even remotely in the same category. But religion seems to blind peoples' vision. Turkish people generally have the same variation in complexion as Italian, Greek and Spanish people (but the latter three countries are culturally Christian, so they're 'white'). Among Turkish people there are lighter people; darker people; blonde people; even ginger people. I can't think of many (if any) blonde/ginger or even light skinned Moroccans.

Bey, I also think many people have a misconception of the mediterranean complexion green eyed and brown haired Turks. This mix up is probably due to the media at least in UK often showing Kurds and other Asiatic minorities in the eastern provinces and often lazily labeling them Turks as an abbreviation for living in Turkish borders or having Turkish citizenship. Like with the Southern Brazilians I have met often looking Germanic and not fitting the Brazilian stereotype. We are prone to make judgements from our media and education, I have also noticed with many Istanbul and urban Turks I meet their often secular although patriotic attitude to life and with their dress, alcohol and demeanor I was surprised they were Turkish. Afraid the media distorts the perception unfairly for you.

I am Tunisian and I did well In Thailand..
But I Look southern Euro and have light skin and eyes.

If you're a darkie...you might have issues.
I met a dude from the US, he was black and even prostitues refused him.