rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Social Circle Game A How To

Introduction
As a long time lurker and semi-contributor on this forum, I have only at most given slight bits of advice here, spending time on the geopolitical threads, absorbed advice from others, and tried to do what I can, but I have yet to do a datasheet myself. So I have decided to write a datasheet on how I got laid before I discovered this forum/manosphere, social circle game. Well if this datasheet does not give specific enough information or you wish to know more let me know, and if you can add on to this(as this is a case study explaining the things I myself have done) feel free to do so. So here we go.
Disclaimer: I am personally not sure how this may work out in other countries or other areas so slight variations may be needed in order to adjust to your area. This is also a case study, and it may be harder for other people or easier for others due to factors such as the amount of free time you have, if you are well known in your community, or various other things. Do not try to build a social circle if you are not planning to stay in an area shorter than 3-4 years. If you know you're moving in a time shorter than this, this will be a massive waste of time as you will not be able to reap the benefits.

Tools
1. You
2. A regular membership at a gym in order to work out and keep your body in shape(a prerequisite for any man's lifestyle).
3. Solid style. Having good clothes is the one thing I would never ever skip out on(if you lack nice clothes the forum has advice on that and to get them on the cheap there are various outlet malls that I've been too where during sales I've gotten $60 jackets for about $15 or v-necks with designs for about $5 each. Of course some of these also have some unique ties or places where you can get suits on the cheap that you can have tailor fitted)
4. A span of a year in order to build your social circle.
Optional: Your own pad with enough room to accommodate anywhere from 7-20 people(maybe more) for an event.
Part One: Vibe and Personal Traits
A key part to how all this works is the vibe you have personally, and the ability to change up your vibe. I cannot stress this enough because you will be communicating with many different men and woman at the same time. You may not like all of them and they may not like you, but you have to know how to manage them so that at least they come to like you for whatever reason. Be able to have fun(party vibe), be able to switch over to being funny(comedic vibe), be able to show you're ready to work when needed, and that you can be serious. Being able to change up how you act between different people is the best way to build this.

I assume that most of you are also deft conversationalists because a key part of game in general is to be a good at conversing with others. The key difference here is that you will be speaking with more than one person at the time so knowing how to be the life of the party/group or the interesting guy working, and managing the crowd by keeping everyone happy while isolating your target for that time period are some things you may have to learn(having this role is also a massive DHV because the girl may see you as someone who has many friends and knows how to have fun). Being a conversationalist helps as you meet knew people you will want to find common ground between yourselves, and you may have to set aside personal biases as every connection is useful.

Also learn to stay professional while applying the above for certain places as some places to build your social circle(which I will explain in a second) may actually have you do things besides have fun. Being able to make excuses is a part of this. You will make excuses to: keep your target around, to get people to leave, and even to get everyone together for different events or get-togethers.

Part Two: Building the Social Circle
The key to building this from the start is to go out to different parts of your city or involving yourself with the community. Find out from your local church, from an Internet search, or just talking to people about what you can involve yourself with. There are many different kinds of charity work or different events that you can help out with. You may need free time, but if you have a day or so you're not doing anything it is much better to involve yourself with these kinds of things. These lean towards the more professional way to build it. The other way is the way I prefer is to head out to the busiest part of your city with the most restaurants, coffee shops, or anything else and of course niche events such as indie concerts and raves. Spend time in these places, and just enjoy yourself talking to other people. You will meet many different kinds of people, and just talking to them with the intention to get to know them is more or less the way you get involved with various people. Invite a couple of these guys or girls out to have fun or they may invite you out with them. You're making friends and connections (as this is the basis for how all this works).

Every time you're invited out make sure to be the one standing out/having the most fun, and I repeat if you're going to use these opportunities to game make sure that it goes under the radar of everyone else. You're here to make friends, you're a great dude who has fun, and you're not here to milk your new bro or this chick for the girls they hang around. As an outsider, you're there to make friends and to eventually invite all these people out to the various events of your own or other meet ups. The same premise applies for volunteering and community work. You're the nice, professional guy that gets along with everyone who is working. You will[look like] you understand everyone else(some people like myself actually do understand usually, but that's gained through life experience). Create small talk, hear their story no matter how bullshit it is(a good portion of these people will think they're special snowflakes), and I repeat voice the opinion they want to hear. You know what they want and you will have to humor them(I'm sorry in advance). You will later invite these people out, or they will invite you out and run what I mentioned a moment earlier. This is more or less a rinse and repeat process for every new social group you have not been adjusted into.

Part Three: Post Adjustment and "Your Cool New Friends"
This is where the game aspect comes into play. Right now you're the middle man. You know a bunch of different people, there are many groups where you belong, and you can bring them all together. There are many ways to play this off. If it's for the various amounts of volunteering, I would play it off as a small kickback or a way to figure out what to do next. If it's through the second path, I would just frame it as a party of sorts where you will encourage people to bring their friends or in general just inviting everyone to come along. Learn how to make the two groups intermingle and have fun. Booze, weed, and/or hookah/cigarettes is always critical as it gets people to loosen up and get to know each other. You're the middle man, the party guy, and you just invited a bunch of chill people out to have fun. Now is where you pick your target. Pick a girl any girl because odds are you have either loosely befriended one(I sincerely hope you guys were not needy enough to get friendzoned earlier) or your new bros/female friend probably brought a couple(a key benefit to befriending other social males or social females). Take a stab by joining her for drinks and bullshitting about people from your new crowd as you have endless material to feed off(the people around you). And the main standard game techniques apply here(bullshitting/escalating which you will have used earlier), and this is where your pad that you may have invited these people over too comes in handy(if you went that extra mile). This is your house, everyone is having fun/drinking if you managed the crowd right, and now you can make up any number of excuses to bang her right away in your room or make up an excuse to keep her around after everyone leaves(which they may not i.e. the double edged sword). If it isn't at your place thought bring her around having fun wherever you may be at, and make sure once again that the party can go on without you(the key indicator is people intermingling). Now you come up with a clever excuse to get her to your place/room(I personally use the fact that I make techno music and I need a second opinion), or any other excuse to get that hamster running. As you have already established closeness through a similar crowd and by isolating her earlier, this should be fairly easy most of the time. After this, I think most of you can get plenty of advice on here on how to break down LMR and going for homestretch on the forum or through experience so I don't feel to clarify this part(although it will be much easier than with a complete stranger).

Part Four: Maintenance
You will be dealing with a large volume of people whom now consider you a close friend of sorts even though you personally do not think of them as such. You will have to constantly humor, give advice too, and at times hangout with these people in order to maintain the relationship you have with them. Also if you're banging girls from your social circle, make sure that they're from different sub groups and make sure that they do not know each other. The major downfall of this entire method is that you may have to limit yourself to one girl at a time(if the circle is not large yet), but you will always have a steady stream. The various girls you bang may also assume relationship status so you may have to keep the facade of a relationship in order to keep this going. Brutal honesty about your thoughts about said fuck buddy may cause groups to alienate you. This will cause you to go into a series of short term relationships that you may cut off(must be done politely to milk this strategy to maximum efficiency). Making sure you're one of the guys is also a requirement. Do not brag about your playboy lifestyle, be modest about your achievements, and act like you hold the blue pill thought process that they have(this last bit right here has actually caused major problems for me personally when I exposed a bit of my red pill thinking). You're the lion in a group of sheep, but it still does not do you well to claim superiority. Every connection is golden so do not burn the bridges you have built as well.

Part Five: Side Benefits
This part is not so much a guide, but more or less the benefits you can get besides the women for having a social circles. I have personally gained many solid wingmen, ideological peers(you have to sift a bit but you can tell who would adopt the lifestyle that we embody), and connections to local scenes through this method. It is a surefire way to meet actually cool people, and I would highly suggest just doing this in order to make those connections. I have met club bouncers, DJs, members of a local band, spoiled rich yuppies with connections(sometimes they are actually decent people just very biased), and some real bros who have helped me through tough times. Another benefit(that I personally haven't tried but would like to) is inviting your boss out with your social circle. He may actually have fun, and may give you that raise, promotion, or introduce you to some of his wealthier associates. It's a fun way to do things, and I would recommend doing it for to anyone staying in a city for the long term.

Outro
I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I've been using this since I was freshman at high school to build connections/getting to know other around me. It was considerably easy starting up for me personally as I could use my friends at school to get the initial crowd going, but I started going out myself and getting to know people. It helped me become more socially adept, get more confident with myself as a person, and even got me a bit of local fame. I've personally benefited a lot from the information at RVF to build myself up even further(to actually cold approach random girls on the street or at a store rather than just simply making friends and of course night game stuff). This is the least I can do as a member, and as I stated at the beginning leave your comments, opinions, any personal tweaks you wish to suggest, or questions that you need help with.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Sounds like a datasheet on how to make life long friends! Pretty much been my script for life post college. Takes a while to start setting roots, but it happens slowly and surely.

Quote: (03-29-2014 12:19 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

Another benefit(that I personally haven't tried but would like to) is inviting your boss out with your social circle. He may actually have fun, and may give you that raise, promotion, or introduce you to some of his wealthier associates.

Great information man, but I have to disagree with you here.

1. Keep your business life and your work life seperate, that should be self-explanatory.

2. It's better to be a boss, but if you don't have that in you, don't kiss up to one just to curry favor, there's plenty of people at the office already doing that, there are better ways to shine.

Otherwise, I agree 100% with the information you've shared.

Quote: (03-29-2014 06:09 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Another benefit(that I personally haven't tried but would like to) is inviting your boss out with your social circle. He may actually have fun, and may give you that raise, promotion, or introduce you to some of his wealthier associates.

Great information man, but I have to disagree with you here.

1. Keep your business life and your work life seperate, that should be self-explanatory.

2. It's better to be a boss, but if you don't have that in you, don't kiss up to one just to curry favor, there's plenty of people at the office already doing that, there are better ways to shine.

Otherwise, I agree 100% with the information you've shared.

Thanks for the clarification mate. I do eventually plan be my own boss though ^_^.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

This is where the game aspect comes into play. Right now you're the middle man. You know a bunch of different people, there are many groups where you belong, and you can bring them all together. There are many ways to play this off.

David D. calls this being the connector. It is a very powerful place to be, most people are kind of stuck in their stagnant social circle and want to meet new people they can vibe with.

My advice is to screen hard. It is not rocket science. Quality people who you resonate with, with bring you quality girls who you resonate with in a natural and unforced way.

It is useful to have a wide net, but the net is not just for catching fish. If you don't honestly enjoy people and the connections you are making, and are amused and enjoy what you learn from people and their lives, this is not for you.

Also, it comes back to, it is not what you know, it is who you know. If you understand "social capital", you will normally find the ROI is very good indeed and instant opportunities and learnings can save you many years of potential work!

Social circle is a very powerful thing. I've had some good teachers, and they were "naturals", people who are authentically interested in other people's lives and being involved in different circles of people. They had an abundance mentality when it comes to women also. It is always about taking what they wanted, rather than what they can get.

I thought about doing the party thing for my going away party. It would be a hell of a clusterfuck of contrasting personalities though.

Anyways, I'll keep this is mind for when I make new friends up north. Good stuff

Nice writeup, hwuzhere,

My only "criticism" of your post, hwuzhere, is that you didnt mention how to deal with power dynamics within the group you are infiltrating. There is always an alpha(s), and at the other end, the omegas of the group... How do you navigate this?

First and foremost, let us get this out of the way: your dignity is important, DO NOT humiliate or disrespect yourself just to join any group. It is not worth it. You are the DHV. It is better to DHV to become part of a group than to DLV to become part of a group. Your self-respect and dignity is sacrosanct. There will always be another group. There are billions of people... be willing and ready to walk away.

That been said...

Point #1. When i infiltrate a group i always have target.... while being cool with everybody, i am a bit more interested in befriending the alpha(s) of the group...even if i come in as a friend of the omega of the group. especially, if i come in as the friend of an omega of the group. Of course, you dont want to make it look like you are discarding your omega lad in the process. That is not cool. As always, maintain your dignity and self respect through all of this.

Point # 2. AS they get more comfortable with you... dont be surprised by some sort of a "hazing ritual" for the new lad. It is a way of establishing dominance/screening you. I will let a couple of jokes go by(i dont take myself too seriously,... you shouldnt take yourself too seriously)but only so much... YOU MUST RETURN THE REST WITH VOLLEYS OF YOUR OWN. You dont want to be the bitch. You dont want to establish a demeaning/negative pattern about yourself. Patterns are difficult to break. How you handle this stage is critical, it will cement your status and hierarchy within the group... which will affect your degree of access to quality poon. The higher you are on the totem pole... the more access to poon you have. If you fail this stage of the social circle infiltration game, then just walk away. You will not get any poon(girls will not fuck the bitch of the group.). Your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct.

Point # 3. Dont be surprised at all if the omega of the group decides to try and pick on you. Especially, if the alphas of the group started taking a liking to you. The omega will feel like "i have been here all this time... who is this new lad that just waltzes in here.. getting the girls to like him... and acting as if he owns the place... being good mate/buddy with hwuzhere[name of the group's alphas] ... who does Nemencine think he is?" He may even try to talk shite and start rumours about you.... because he is threatened... Let one or two jokes or display of dominance fly past... then return your own volleys with a vengeance. Do not tolerate being a bitch. again, your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. Girls is a group never fucks the bitch.

Point #4. If the alpha of the group decides to particularly try to pick on you... More likely than not, you came in too fast and furious with an overwhelming cool factor... so much so, that he feels the center of gravity has shifted from him to you. That is why he is "attacking" you. Avoid this mistake my easing in. Reinforce him by being congruent with him, not challenge him. again, with everything, your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. If the alpha is just a dick and enjoys being one for no good reason. Simply walk away. Your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. There is always another group.

Point #5. Minimizing drama in a group while getting the maximum benefit. The way i do this is to be closer/tighter with the alphas of the group after a little while... find what he needs/missing, and provide it while keeping your self-dignity intact. In fact, as the picture below shows... while i know and chill with people in a group... i am mostly closer friends of the alphas(that means i get invited to all the fun stuff, get status because i am friend of the alpha, get access to poon... but i am also distant enough that i avoid getting drawn into stupid drama that invariably flares up. This way, i avoid taking sides, building up grudges. I have all the upside, with minimal downside.

Point #6. After you've properly infiltrated a group and you are clearly accepted by the group. Sometimes, just simply disappear for a short period of time without any reason. Absence creates longing. Your group value appreciates when you are missed.

Point #7. This goes to point # 6 : Sometimes, when you are invited to do something with group 1... tell them how much you appreciate it... but you have already made plans with group 3 people. You are part of the group, [b]but you also have a life outside of it.[/b] This is critical. Also, every now and then, tell good stories that involves you doing stuff with some other group of people.... It makes you less desperate and less insular... this also have the added benefit of immunizing you against the weapon of ostracization from a particular group(females favourite weapon).

Point # 8. Every now and then, invite one or two people, mostly the alphas of group 1 to come and do really cool stuff with you when you are with members of group 3 or group 4. Yes, it is going to make some people feel left out...but that is part of the attraction/the point. Rotate this with different members of the group. Use screening and hard common sense. Introducing a new cool lad from group 4 that impress the shite out of group 2 raises your status within group 2. However, it is critical to avoid too much cross-pollination of groups.

Point # 9. Do not cross pollinate groups too much. Do not try and mix too many members of group 1 with too many members of group 3 or group 5. Be selective. Use common sense. I used to make this mistake a lot.

Oh yes, if you are cool enough, the alphas and the mother hen of the group will even enthusiastically play matchmaker for you.

i agree with jariel about never inviting your boss into your social circle... in fact, i keep work and social life separate...actually, it is more like i create a social circle friends game among people i work with. they may meet one or two of my outside friends that gets it.

Tiggaling is also right about screening. This cannot be emphasize enough.

Anyways, if you look at my social life... the venn-like diagram below captures the way i interact with different social groups.

A year from now you will wish you had started today.....May fortune favours the bold.

^ That is an excellent post, Nemencine. Agree that more emphasis should be placed on dealing with the power dynamics of groups. In fact, I'd like to read more perspectives and experiences from others on this.

Does anyone else struggle with talking to men? If its not about sports or girls we have banged/want to bang, there is nothing to talk about. I talk to girls about anything and I find it pretty easy as girls are pretty easy to talk to.

Perhaps this is the wrong forum for this question? [Image: gay.gif]

The gritty politics is what I left out as was stated above. Being able to be a conversationalist/manipulator is important in managing what was said by Nemencine(+1 rep for that analysis). Yes manipulation of the group to get them to play into your hands is good. I'm usually a fringe member of the group with high value and connections so I'm up there with the alpha but I'm not the de facto head of the group. As they say it's much more preferable to not be the king but instead have his ear. The king does a lot of work to maintain the group but you get his status and DHV without the effort. Also great analysis on not being the bitch. I've felt the consequences of that and at times it is miserable being an outsider and the low man on the totem pole. Do not continue with that kind of situation simply because you will be used by the alpha and given attention but not given any respect. Thankfully it was with a small group that this happened to me with and not with a group that had many females.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (03-30-2014 02:39 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Does anyone else struggle with talking to men? If its not about sports or girls we have banged/want to bang, there is nothing to talk about. I talk to girls about anything and I find it pretty easy as girls are pretty easy to talk to.

I would say talk about music and if you know how to read people politics, and by politics not your personal opinions of course but just general news. They usually have some kind of opinion that I would intelligently argue with them about. Just general opinions they may hold but never go into the actual opinions you may hold. Assume a blue pill mentality and argue at their comprehension level. Seem reasonable to them if that's a good way to put it with the assumption that their view is correct.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (03-30-2014 10:14 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

Nice writeup, hwuzhere,

My only "criticism" of your post, hwuzhere, is that you didnt mention how to deal with power dynamics within the group you are infiltrating. There is always an alpha(s), and at the other end, the omegas of the group... How do you navigate this?

First and foremost, let us get this out of the way: your dignity is important, DO NOT humiliate or disrespect yourself just to join any group. It is not worth it. You are the DHV. It is better to DHV to become part of a group than to DLV to become part of a group. Your self-respect and dignity is sacrosanct. There will always be another group. There are billions of people... be willing and ready to walk away.

That been said...

Point #1. When i infiltrate a group i always have target.... while being cool with everybody, i am a bit more interested in befriending the alpha(s) of the group...even if i come in as a friend of the omega of the group. especially, if i come in as the friend of an omega of the group. Of course, you dont want to make it look like you are discarding your omega lad in the process. That is not cool. As always, maintain your dignity and self respect through all of this.

Point # 2. AS they get more comfortable with you... dont be surprised by some sort of a "hazing ritual" for the new lad. It is a way of establishing dominance/screening you. I will let a couple of jokes go by(i dont take myself too seriously,... you shouldnt take yourself too seriously)but only so much... YOU MUST RETURN THE REST WITH VOLLEYS OF YOUR OWN. You dont want to be the bitch. You dont want to establish a demeaning/negative pattern about yourself. Patterns are difficult to break. How you handle this stage is critical, it will cement your status and hierarchy within the group... which will affect your degree of access to quality poon. The higher you are on the totem pole... the more access to poon you have. If you fail this stage of the social circle infiltration game, then just walk away. You will not get any poon(girls will not fuck the bitch of the group.). Your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct.

Point # 3. Dont be surprised at all if the omega of the group decides to try and pick on you. Especially, if the alphas of the group started taking a liking to you. The omega will feel like "i have been here all this time... who is this new lad that just waltzes in here.. getting the girls to like him... and acting as if he owns the place... being good mate/buddy with hwuzhere[name of the group's alphas] ... who does Nemencine think he is?" He may even try to talk shite and start rumours about you.... because he is threatened... Let one or two jokes or display of dominance fly past... then return your own volleys with a vengeance. Do not tolerate being a bitch. again, your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. Girls is a group never fucks the bitch.

Point #4. If the alpha of the group decides to particularly try to pick on you... More likely than not, you came in too fast and furious with an overwhelming cool factor... so much so, that he feels the center of gravity has shifted from him to you. That is why he is "attacking" you. Avoid this mistake my easing in. Reinforce him by being congruent with him, not challenge him. again, with everything, your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. If the alpha is just a dick and enjoys being one for no good reason. Simply walk away. Your dignity and self respect is sacrosanct. There is always another group.

Point #5. Minimizing drama in a group while getting the maximum benefit. The way i do this is to be closer/tighter with the alphas of the group after a little while... find what he needs/missing, and provide it while keeping your self-dignity intact. In fact, as the picture below shows... while i know and chill with people in a group... i am mostly closer friends of the alphas(that means i get invited to all the fun stuff, get status because i am friend of the alpha, get access to poon... but i am also distant enough that i avoid getting drawn into stupid drama that invariably flares up. This way, i avoid taking sides, building up grudges. I have all the upside, with minimal downside.

Point #6. After you've properly infiltrated a group and you are clearly accepted by the group. Sometimes, just simply disappear for a short period of time without any reason. Absence creates longing. Your group value appreciates when you are missed.

Point #7. This goes to point # 6 : Sometimes, when you are invited to do something with group 1... tell them how much you appreciate it... but you have already made plans with group 3 people. You are part of the group, [b]but you also have a life outside of it.[/b] This is critical. Also, every now and then, tell good stories that involves you doing stuff with some other group of people.... It makes you less desperate and less insular... this also have the added benefit of immunizing you against the weapon of ostracization from a particular group(females favourite weapon).

Point # 8. Every now and then, invite one or two people, mostly the alphas of group 1 to come and do really cool stuff with you when you are with members of group 3 or group 4. Yes, it is going to make some people feel left out...but that is part of the attraction/the point. Rotate this with different members of the group. Use screening and hard common sense. Introducing a new cool lad from group 4 that impress the shite out of group 2 raises your status within group 2. However, it is critical to avoid too much cross-pollination of groups.

Point # 9. Do not cross pollinate groups too much. Do not try and mix too many members of group 1 with too many members of group 3 or group 5. Be selective. Use common sense. I used to make this mistake a lot.

Oh yes, if you are cool enough, the alphas and the mother hen of the group will even enthusiastically play matchmaker for you.

i agree with jariel about never inviting your boss into your social circle... in fact, i keep work and social life separate...actually, it is more like i create a social circle friends game among people i work with. they may meet one or two of my outside friends that gets it.

Tiggaling is also right about screening. This cannot be emphasize enough.

Anyways, if you look at my social life... the venn-like diagram below captures the way i interact with different social groups.

Thanks for this Nemencine. I learn something from each detailed post you write.

It made me learn that I am often dealing with the wrong people in the group...or ignoring the wrong people. Definitely going to try to implement this.

Great datasheet, it does a good job of articulating what may not come naturally to some people. A tip if someone hates cleaning and you are having an event at your place, schedule a one time cleaning with a cleaning service for the next day if you predict a disaster $80-$100 bucks and no regret of 'my place is a shit hole, why did I have those people over'

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The biggest thing I have realized about social circle is to get decent benefits you must either be the #1, a right hand man to #1 or one of the #1's favorites that drops by.

I have stayed in a few social groups too long that were cliquey and I was stuck at middle of the pack. If you want social circle to really shine you sort of need to go full throttle with the charisma. It's like running for mayor constantly. You need love of the towns people.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (03-30-2014 02:39 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Ask questions, LISTEN, respond with how you relate or with similar experiences of your own, once that topic is covered use something interesting from his responses to thread to other topics. You could even use this forum as a kind of cheat sheet for questions: game, travel, lifestyle, art, everything else. Look at some good thread topics that you think would make good easy conversation with regular everyday guys.

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Quote: (03-30-2014 10:14 AM)Nemencine Wrote:  

Nice writeup, hwuzhere,

That been said...

Hate to say it but these two points are often even more valid if you are the educated man in a group of mostly non-educated people. Even if you don't act it, there will ALWAYS be some insecure guy who barely finished high school and thinks that you think you are better than everyone else. Always.

Similarly, in an educated group if you are the one guy with the Harvard diploma and everybody else went to lesser colleges, there will likely be some Omega from Whatsamatta-U who tries to show you up now and then. There are chimp group dynamics at work in all social circles. Just remember to make it a rule to befriend people who are better than you and you will avoid the true jerks.

Great advice. Although social circle game has been my main go-to, I still don't know how to handle certain situations. Often, it appears that there is some sexual attraction between the women in my social circle and me, but they will, for various social and psychological reasons, try to maintain the status quo.

For example, there are two women in my social circle who are best friends. Both are married but never invite their husbands to be part of our social circle. There appears to be an attraction between one of the women and I. I've invited them out a couple of times, but so far our schedules haven't synched. The last time I asked, they said they were planning on going to sing karaoke sometime, and asked if I would be ok with that as a group activity. I replied, "I will go sing karaoke with you if you will then go with me to one of my places." My places, of course, I selected to give me an opportunity to isolate the one that I like.

Is this an effective strategy?

Quote: (09-02-2014 06:41 AM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Great advice. Although social circle game has been my main go-to, I still don't know how to handle certain situations. Often, it appears that there is some sexual attraction between the women in my social circle and me, but they will, for various social and psychological reasons, try to maintain the status quo.

For example, there are two women in my social circle who are best friends. Both are married but never invite their husbands to be part of our social circle. There appears to be an attraction between one of the women and I. I've invited them out a couple of times, but so far our schedules haven't synched. The last time I asked, they said they were planning on going to sing karaoke sometime, and asked if I would be ok with that as a group activity. I replied, "I will go sing karaoke with you if you will then go with me to one of my places." My places, of course, I selected to give me an opportunity to isolate the one that I like.

Is this an effective strategy?

How effective are you going to be able to "isolate" the one you want if the whole group goes to your venue?

Assuming you're ok with the risks involved with married women (I don't mean to sound old fashioned, but I think it's a bad idea), remember that if she thought that way, she would set things up deliberately so that she could tell herself later: "oops - it just happened!" The minute you go direct she is likely to retreat and feign mild outrage at your advances. By the sounds of it, you're the one doing the inviting so... you might be reading too much into this.

What kind of a social circle is it? A club centered around an activity or an after-work meetup for drinks crowd? Just wondering the circumstances that let two wives exclude (passively or actively) their husbands from a group involving other men.

A lot of knowledge dropped in this thread. Thanks to hwuzhere and Nemencine.

One observation I've made is that guys, like girls, are distrustful of conventionally good-looking outsiders of the same sex. Especially when they are in a setting where they usually hold court. If you're good looking enough for straight men to acknowledge that in their own minds (probably anything above a 7), then you might have to deal with bigger and more aggressive "male shit tests," especially if you're just a pretty face without any bulk on ya.

Granted, I've always felt that a lot of guys place a little too much stock in good looks, but men are viewing everything from the only perspective they can really understand: a male perspective. That's not to say girls won't notice a guy's attractiveness, but it's often only half the battle (unless you're just absolute top of the pyramid attractiveness with some bulk to boot), whereas guys think it's probably enough to start scooping up girls right off the bat. Therefore, they usually act really standoffish and difficult, with a ringleader taking some jabs at you from the get-go. This will be in an area that they have a chance of beating you in, since it certainly isn't the hotness category. They'll start talking about money and jobs, or challenge every intelligent sounding comment you make. If you buckle under pressure, the pussy prospects go out the window. As Nemencine said, no matter what, if you're the bitch of a group, you'll never get ass. With that said, I think good looking dudes need to be thinking on their feet a little more because haters are definitely out to get them.

I just moved. I have two neighbors, both my age, neither bangable. Very average looking girls.

What is the best way to see if they have hot friends and later get them to hook me up with their hot friends?

The neighbors ask me to hangout a good amount but I think it's because they want my cock.

I'm not used to this dynamic since I'm straight out of college.

Quote: (09-14-2014 05:09 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

I just moved. I have two neighbors, both my age, neither bangable. Very average looking girls.

What is the best way to see if they have hot friends and later get them to hook me up with their hot friends?

The neighbors ask me to hangout a good amount but I think it's because they want my cock.

I'm not used to this dynamic since I'm straight out of college.

Red I've met you off the forum. Putting it bluntly you have an appearance and physique that exceeds the average guy by miles, and if I'm not mistaken these girls are people whom you haven't charmed but actively ask you to hang out with them. Simply they think you have social capital and want in on your circle. They themselves have no social capital so they want to either a. start a small circle with you as the center or b. want in on yours or c. both. If you want to start your circle of high value friends these girls could be useful, but that's only if you wish to spread your own horizons. Girls are great high value male bait which in turn could also attract other girls. I would suggest using these girls to create your own circle and to attract more women in. Plausible deniability that new girls want to hang out with your friends could lead other girls to hang with your crew more.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

yeah problem is I have no friends here yet. new town new everything. I went over to their place for dinner with some of their friends and I was making everyone laugh...I had one girl in tears. I think they want me to be part of the group.

good advice. I'll just use these girls to springboard onto the scene and see where it goes.

Quote: (09-14-2014 06:11 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

yeah problem is I have no friends here yet. new town new everything. I went over to their place for dinner with some of their friends and I was making everyone laugh...I had one girl in tears. I think they want me to be part of the group.

good advice. I'll just use these girls to springboard onto the scene and see where it goes.

What size town - or is it a city? What's the male/female ratio in your age group? The reason I ask is they could be representative of what's out there. They may think they're two notches up from what they actually are, and your social circle (once it grows a bit) may only include more of the same. If a 7+ is in the vicinity she may face even more focused white knight attention than your average American girl in a big city already gets.

How do you guys determine who the "alpha" is?

In terms of female social circles; I've noticed that you have to start with the "highest value" one and work your way down because once you sleep with one you've sort of established your value-ceiling. I used the term "highest value" instead of "prettiest" because I have noticed that its the girls who decide their relative positions in the group. Thoughts?

When joining a new social circle how do you isolate the girl(s) you are interested in? Do you jump right into that or do you sit back and wait to figure out what's up between all the various actors?

If only you knew how bad things really are.