rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Else Has Never Bedded A Woman With A Kid/Kids?

I have more flags than I care to remember and am regularly on the prowl for new notches - but I have never bedded a woman with a kid or kids. Ever.

100+ girls and no mother amongst them. Maybe I bedded a girl I didn't realise was a mother, but I doubt it. Unless some girls at places like the University of New South Wales had secret kids off someplace else while they dormed on campus.

I wouldn't say I'm against the very notion of screwing a woman with at least one kid. I just think in practice and subconsciously I really screen them out. I mean really.

Women tend to hang in social circles where their individual attractiveness closely resembles the average attractiveness of her group/s. So if a good-looking mother has friends without kids, and they all do, if they're under 30, I just go after the friends.

I have never understood the MILF-praising "culture", both within game communities and outside them.

If you screw a Miranda Kerr-lookalike with a kid, cool. But I don't see how her being a mother has any novelty whatsoever

My philosophy is this: Fuck her if her body and face makes your dick hard, and she behaves well and not like a cow. Motherhood status and the focus on it feels like a dumbass diversion to me. If you disagree, I want to hear about it.

I'm happy to be critiqued by other forum members for my stance, if they have differing experiences, but I don't get the whole MILF-fucking vibe.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Get you a girl who had a kid when she was a teen, and is still 18-19 when you fucker her.

Best fucking feeling right there, fucking a meaty cunt and squeezing milky tits.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (08-28-2017 06:54 AM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Get you a girl who had a kid when she was a teen, and is still 18-19 when you fucker her.

Best fucking feeling right there, fucking a meaty cunt and squeezing milky tits.

Absolute truth, best fuck of my life was a 19 year old teen mom cheerleader. Kept in real good shape after having the kid, she's even slimmer now than she was before the kid or when I banged her. It's a shame she was fucking insane

Quote: (08-28-2017 07:00 AM)younggun Wrote:  

Absolute truth, best fuck of my life was a 19 year old teen mom cheerleader. Kept in real good shape after having the kid, she's even slimmer now than she was before the kid or when I banged her. It's a shame she was fucking insane

That's always the issue. Mentally broken, but the body is WORTH IT!

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Had a threesome with two moms. They were 26 and 27, best friends, and pregnant at the same time. Their kids were about a year old when I was with them. They were gym rats and burned off all the pregnancy weight. They also bragged how they were tighter after having kids because they did kegels all the time to get back to normal. Fine as hell, sex was incredible.

The best part was that after we were done, they left my apartment shortly after because they had to be back for their kids.

Reporter: What keeps you awake at night?
General James "Mad Dog" Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (08-28-2017 08:31 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Had a threesome with two moms. They were 26 and 27, best friends, and pregnant at the same time. Their kids were about a year old when I was with them. They were gym rats and burned off all the pregnancy weight. They also bragged how they were tighter after having kids because they did kegels all the time to get back to normal. Fine as hell, sex was incredible.

The best part was that after we were done, they left my apartment shortly after because they had to be back for their kids.

How did you pull this off?

Met both of them once before and took them to a party for the first go around. The one chick was really feeling me but her friend kind of cock blocked and said they needed to get back to their kids.

Second time I invited the one girl out who was into me. She asked if she could bring the same girl who went with us to the party. I reluctantly agreed and she ended up coming with us. We hit up a bar where there is loud music and dancing. I hate that venue but the girls wanted to dance so I took them to the closest place, which is about a 5 minute walk.

We get small appetizers and the girls go in and start dancing while I post up at the bar and talk to the people around me. After I think a couple hours, the girls were buzzing hard, I was feeling pretty good myself. I suggest we go back to my apartment because the girl who was into me said she was tired.

After getting back to my apartment, the girls and I were on the couch, and I try to drag the one girl who likes me to my room. She then grabs her friend and asks if she wants to join, she agrees so we head to my room. One girl is laying on top of the other, and I start making out with one of them, then the other. I push their heads together and they start making out, and then I join in with the both of them. And things just escalated from there.

They told me after that they have made out with each other and seen each other naked, but have never done that stuff together before (I'm calling bullshit). They ended up leaving around 3:00am to make the hour drive to get back to their kids. My sheets were disgusting from all the sweat so I ended up passing out on my couch.

That was the last time I saw them in person. I texted with them a few times after but it didn't lead anywhere.

OKC Data Sheet

Quote: (08-28-2017 06:43 AM)david.garrett84 Wrote:  

I have never understood the MILF-praising "culture", both within game communities and outside them.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is somehow connected to helicopter moms. I was a step dad to a couple of millennials, and when it came to the son, his mother took care of all his emotional needs and did so much better than any girl his age could have.

When it came to girls his own age, he could take them or leave them, and this drove them crazy, but not for the right reasons, but because no one understood him as well as dear old ma.

Don't get me wrong, he was a cool kid, he just grew up in an environment where mom was more like a best friend who gave him things and drove him places and knew him best of all.

Some of his friends were much worse about this than he was. I knew one of his friends who was so used to being the center of attention, that if adults were around, he would ignore kids his own age and only interact with the adults.

So. Sexually. It would stand to reason that there are a lot of young guys out there who have found their greatest emotional fulfillment from women twenty to thirty years older than they are.

When they hit puberty, who are they going to fantasize about?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Preach, after Colombia it's clear to me that best bitches had first kid when they were 14-15. The old nobility was not dumb how everyone thinks.

In some cases I could not believe that the body is real.

Mom's are fine, plus they have snacks.

I think out of all my notches I smashed one mom. Russian chick I made a thread about a while back.

Nothing special about it.... It was just sex and thats it. Not into this MILF thing AT ALL... on the opposite side of the spectrum 18 -20 year old girls are just way too goddamn hot to be messing with old women.

I can mess with old MILFs when im too old for the young girls anymore.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

I haven't bedded anyone, let alone one with kids.

Wow. Even fucking 10 different girls you're bound to fuck one on accident who happens to have a kid. I'd say like 20% of my notches were moms, and they were all different ages. From early 20's to mid 40's.

Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a single mother. She was 19 and hot as fuck and had a lot of experience.

I don't think there's anything wrong with fucking them. Ltring them is another thing entirely, just don't.

Good luck to you guys and single mom's.

I actually have a real hot Ukrainian woman I really wanted to bang but she told me she's divorced with 2 kids and the urge died.

Me never again!! I've made a point never to again even though I'm in my 40s and the pool of non milfs will continue to dwindle.

i even told friends you ever see me openly pursuing one to punch me in the face as hard as you can.

I'd rather masturbate for a hour with my hands covered in sand paper than bang a milf.

Quote: (08-28-2017 08:31 AM)Remington Wrote:  

Had a threesome with two moms. They were 26 and 27, best friends, and pregnant at the same time. Their kids were about a year old when I was with them....

Took me a minute to collect myself after initially thinking you meant you had a threesome with two pregnant chicks.

[Image: c8fce312f321a767d12a4f0c2a01ef01433b312c...49aa01.jpg]

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (08-30-2017 06:11 PM)Banna Wrote:  

I actually have a real hot Ukrainian woman I really wanted to bang but she told me she's divorced with 2 kids and the urge died.

Me never again!! I've made a point never to again even though I'm in my 40s and the pool of non milfs will continue to dwindle.

i even told friends you ever see me openly pursuing one to punch me in the face as hard as you can.

I'd rather masturbate for a hour with my hands covered in sand paper than bang a milf.

Why the staunch aversion to having sex with women who have had children?

The truth is that single moms are actually usually more pleasant to deal with than their equally hot counterparts, because a hot single mom has often had the diva attitude slapped out of her by life.

I understand of course not wanting to be in a relationship with one as its a very cucked feeling to take care of another mans kid, but i dont have negative feelings towards single moms at all. And i dont understand those who do.

Its often the man who has left them, if thats where the negative feeling comes from. I feel many jump to attack them as if being a single mom makes her some sort of superslut and i dont quite understand the logic.

Quote:Quote:

There will come a time when you'll have no choice but to sleep with older women, it's the male wall.

I've never heard about MILF-praising myself, sounds like male rationalizing to me.

About Kegels, I spoke to a woman who did them right after her birth and she claimed she was tighter than before, her GP said the same thing. ( easy joke too easy )

I've seen a lot of women naked before and after birth, from what I can remember the women who worked out before and after their pregnancies maintained their shapes. The women who didn't work-out prior to pregnancy but did workout afterwards either maintained a former shape, or, got surprised by a NEW shape, which they maintained by working out. Those who don't work out before or after .... well, you all know what they look like.

Quote: (08-31-2017 02:21 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

The truth is that single moms are actually usually more pleasant to deal with than their equally hot counterparts, because a hot single mom has often had the diva attitude slapped out of her by life.

There are a few I know that have come to that realization. Others have more of an entitlement complex where they still think they deserve the white picket fence with a handsome man who makes $200k.

Of course, that still happens on occasion, but the ones I know/slept with, have been a lot more humble and modest. They have even told me that they know that there aren't a lot of men that would want to be with them because they are "tainted." As in they already had another man put a baby in them, seen as a big negative (obviously), that they won't be able to be the first to experience something new with their partners.

Edit: One thing to add, is that the single mothers have been much more willing to sleep with me quickly, because in their minds, they know they are low value, so if they provide sex early and often, they will assume you will want to lock them down for the long term. Don't fall for it.

OKC Data Sheet

I've had sex with plenty of MILFs, and to be honest, they tend to have looser pussies ON AVERAGE than women with no kids. It's not a myth, it's true based on my experiences.

And looser bodies also... Even if they are slim and work out, their bellies and breasts often sag a little.

But motherhood in itself is not a huge turn-off for me. And it's not like I'm in a position of being too picky. I fuck what I can.

Quote: (08-31-2017 11:47 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2017 06:11 PM)Banna Wrote:  

Why the staunch aversion to having sex with women who have had children?

I could write countless reasons from my experiences I'll never go down that route again that could end up as a novel,lol.

But in short I'll never feel I'm getting the best version of them, physically, sexually, and if I wanted something serious.....emotionally because their best either goes to raising their kids, and the guy that knocked them up had the best version of them.

As a guy in his 40s I was this girls apt Sunday I introduced her to the Basic Instinct movie she'd never even heard of, it came out 5 years before she was even born. She just turned 20.

I recently realized or should i say discovered after years of chasing milfs that Geez. ....these young 20 something childless girls still find me attractive. I thought I was a old geezer that HAD to stay in my bracket and they'd think I'm some old creep.

And then we fucked each other's brains out. It really hurts her in the beginning, but eventually she can go. Part of it is i think I'm kinda large but mainly she hasn't had much sex yet in life.

As she rode up and down on my cock I kept saying to myself inside: "It feels so great to get the best version of a girl".

I tell her she's a virgin and she says "no I'm not I've had sex before you" but she'll never understand I'm comparing her to MILFs I've been with.

Come to think of it.....any girl in her 20s without kids or a STD I fuck is a virgin as far as I'm concerned lol. Those are the only girls I want until I die.

There are age gaps so it depends on when you as a man are game heavy and your age, and what girls you fuck. It is segmented and there is a class angle to it as well. Example, I grew up with trailer trash and working class people so for me, lots of girls were knocked up in HS when I was growing up. These girls now at 26-27 all looking hot as hell and you can't even tell they had kids as the bodies are still tight.

If you grew up the higher class then girls are on BC from 18 onwards non-stop for the most part, also typically College girls are on BC as well so if you just start gaming in College and dealing with those aged girls for 6-7 years you won't run into many single moms. As you get older though you start to come into contact with girls who are getting out of bombed out marriages and what not and will be likely to have kids.

My take is that Single moms come in three large cohorts...

Young girls who got knocked up as Teens/the early 20s:

By the time you meet a Jane who has a kid at 16 and she is now 22 the kids are older and not really into the picture. She isn't going to have baby shit around the house and the kid might be away at her Dads or with her relatives. If she is just looking for some fun she just won't bring him up as she does not want you to get near the kid (yet).

Speedway - Fastlane Broads -- Late 20s/Early 30s:

These girls maybe flamed out LTRs, maybe a few have been married as well. I find these girls are the craziest and irresponsible and I don't have a flag from this cohort of girls. They are trouble and keep on trying to live it up in the bars. They fuck low rent dudes all the time, the predator type dudes like to swarm these type of girls. Most men of RVF if you learn game know to stay clear of these bitches.

I don't think many also look that good. Life in the speedway and fastlane ages these bitches and especially as these girls typically have to shoulder a bit more burden of the kid raising versus when they are like 16 for example.

-- The Wild Card --
Old Dogs --- Late 30s/40:

These girls ran the course with a shitty marriage and for whatever reason now are free agents. These girls won't look as good as the young 20s girl with a kid, but they are likely MILF status with some money and can still play up the sex kitten angle. These girls will more times than not IMO, look better than the Speedway bitches who ain't letting life run its course and got flabby stomachs and all types of bad habits like smoking and other low rent tastes.

These Old Dog girls are open about their kids as they are important, but its like they know how to manage them and know when it's a fun time, work, and kid time. I got with one of these types not that long ago. She was maybe just 40 with some fake tits. She was just looking for a good time, gaming her was easy as hell. I just put it on her in a chill manner and complimented her a few times and she was all over me. I didn't even want the bitches number after, that one and done was cool with me.

--
In the end, you can avoid them if you don't really come into contact with the groups I have listed above. Lately, for me, in Toronto here Downtown, I won't find any. Girls are not living in Condos or are at UofT if they are single mothers. You may run into them in the bars sometimes but they usually are in the "Fastlane" Cohort and are trashy bitches and you stay away. Very easy to avoid them in many cases if you ask me, location also has a lot to do with it. If you live in a broke or cheaper city then you will find more single mothers there. Places like Boston, Toronto, NYC, etc will have many areas where they won't be many of them

I had two milfs.

WHen 36 years old from Quebec, I was 25...she had quite a good body, better than a lot of girls her age and was liftable. Unfortunately not the best voice or face.

One russian milf in Budva staying with her two kids, she had huge tits...was very smart and rich...she was full of love. I banged her in a cave in Budva and behind a building...and finally in my apartment. She wanted something wild having only been with one man.

I still find it disgusting. Maybe as I get older I'll change my mind.