rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2017 Game Goals
017 Game Goals
Gentlemen, for the third year in a row I am going to open up a "Game Goals" thread before we ring-in the New Year.

The 2015 thread can be found here: thread-42800.html
And the 2016 thread can be found here: thread-52440...Game+Goals

As per my goals in previous years, there is a trend I'm seeing. I can obliterate my notch count goals, but I have yet to truly reach my girls of maintaining the elusive harem or a solid, faithful LTR with a girl of top-shelf quality (a 9 or 10).
For 2015, my notch count goal was to hit 50 lays by the end of the year. For 2016, my notch count goal was to hit 100 lays by the end of the year. Both goals were surpassed and once I passed 100, I no longer updated my "bang list" anymore as my ego tells me that 100 is sufficient enough to stop worrying about my notch count and allowing it to further validate me. I will wholly admit right now my goal of hitting 100 notches was purely to validate myself and be able to tell myself that I'm not a loser at this and I do posses some sort of seductive prowess. This is probably not healthy, I know, but I am being honest.
My other goal, concerning retention was not met at the standard I'd like to meet it at. I have had a few girlfriends, some of them very gorgeous (I made a post earlier this year back in Feb/March about my main girl getting an abortion, if anyone remembers). But they were not truly "9's" yet in my opinion. Of the girls that I had sex with that were "9's" to me, I simply could not manage to retain them as a girlfriend or even a fuckbuddy for a length of time longer than a few weeks. I'm certainly making improvements in this regard since 2015, but I still have a long way to go.

Anyways, my 2017 game goals are as follows:

- Be more comfortable doing solo daygame. Stop feeling like I'm "bothering" girls if I am approaching them in the daytime by myself.
- Stop relying so much about my reputation / image in university (I'm back completing an after-degree in Economics). I was the cool and "not creepy" dude and it hasn't really gotten me laid. It has given me some female friendships but the value of such friendships are very shallow and superficial. I'd much rather be a creepy loser that at least got laid then be mr cool and safe.
- Maintain a solid LTR with a girl that has these three qualities: GORGEOUS, COOL, and LOYAL. All three is a must.
- Try and build / maintain a harem of attractive girls (7 and up) to regularly hang out with and fuck.

As you can see, notch count is no longer a goal. I think I've earned my stripes and proved my salt. It truly is not something I worry about and its somewhat liberating as I have a zero-tolerance attitude these days with a girls bullshit when it comes to getting a SNL.

What are your goals for the new year gentlemen?

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
017 Game Goals
This year I have surpassed every other year in the amount of bangs and quality since moving to Germany.. I am consistently doing better out here but like everyone else there is room for improvement. So.. Game Goals you say?

I have been in the game for 10 years at least (if you want to minus a few years i was in LTRs) but I still consider myself a veteran and im still NOT perfect. Even we make stupid mistakes or fall back into old bad habits.. So that being said lets go....

- FRAME - I lost an 8 this year due to losing frame in a time of duress. I really want to create an IRON CLAD frame and I think this is an extremely important thing in order to get and keep those high level 8+ girls. I think its a fairly easy fix for me.. just something to keep in mind at all times.

- Online game - Like how you should treat your sources of income, I really need to diversify how I meet and pickup girls. I only do nightgame and I think its really limiting me. I'm having EXTREME problems getting girls on Tinder, Lovoo and Instagram. I think this is coming from an attraction thing and not a game thing since I have no problem on dates and picking up girls in clubs.

- Attraction - My NUMBER 1 priority of 2017. I was in fairly decent shape at 5,10 and 183 pounds but already have decided to try and drop down to a more hardbody, sixpack type with low bodyfat at 160-165. I'm really going to try and leverage my fitness and body and turn that into better bangs and higher quality girls. I'm also going to get that sleeve tattoo ive been wanting for years... Teeth whitening.... just a complete overhaul. I really think this is the last place in my skill set that need the most work.

- More 8 and up girls... I want to start and close higher level girls and hopefully in the second half of 2017 get into an LTR with a higher level girl. This is the final frontier for me.

- Travel - I would like to get to some of the places in Europe that guys have mentioned.. that travel forum is my favorite place on the set. I have been missing out way too much on that.

The name of the game for me for 2017 is attraction, attraction, attraction. I really think its the last hurdle before nirvana.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille
017 Game Goals
I have gotten more laid this year than my previous 6 years altogether. But mostly from internet game. I guess it is because I have attraction problems, and with AdopteUnMec even if I am not the best looking guy (and have only 1 pic), my funny description and my poetic side (that I showcase on my profil) makes 6 -6.5 girls interested me.
I also succeeded in converting dates to bang during the last 3 months, something I failed to do last year (even though I had more dates than this year).

So now that my online conversion has gotten relatively good, my aim for 2017 is to improve the quality. That means going back to the gym and improving my appearance. Having currently 3 fuckbuddies will make it easier I think to stop chasing girls so much, and focus on improving myself.

One thing I would like to improve is also my aptitude to even get makeouts during nightgame (my nightgame sucks balls). I guess It won't happen until I get more muscular (to compensate for my face)
017 Game Goals
  • Start grad school--MBA with entreprenuership or data analytics
  • 50 bangs for the year. I like that goal you set OP. Just now starting find my stride so seems like a good initial goal. Also I think its perfectly healthy to set a goal to validate yourself. Thats what achievements are suppose to do. In no other walk of life is setting a goal to prove something to ourselves frowned upon--getting laid should be no different ya feel me.
  • Learn to code
  • develop a form of passive income
  • get a business idea I had as a high schooler in motion
  • Maintain a quality harem. Had my first one this year and it feel apart spectacularly lol
  • Be in aerobic and physical shape to begin training for 2020
[Image: 200.gif#0]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable
017 Game Goals
2016 was fucking amazing. So I see no reason to change anything in 2017.

I'll continue walking my own path and having a cigar with a few good men on the way.
017 Game Goals
My goal for 2017 is to lose my V card and yes I'll be working on plenty more than that; trying out new hobbies, career advancement and skill maintenance.
017 Game Goals
Quote: (11-27-2016 04:05 PM)LINUX Wrote:  

2016 was fucking amazing. So I see no reason to change anything in 2017.

I'll continue walking my own path and having a cigar with a few good men on the way.

Brother, as much as I am happy to hear of your success, I still think there is always ways to improve yourself as a man and setting these goals is a worthwhile endeavour.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference
017 Game Goals
Quote: (11-27-2016 08:52 PM)SegaSaturn1994 Wrote:  

My goal for 2017 is to lose my V card and yes I'll be working on plenty more than that; trying out new hobbies, career advancement and skill maintenance.

You will be successful. Good luck with all of the goals.
017 Game Goals

I have to say I'll be happy with a few new flags, 3+.

I also want one more new prestige flag. If you know me you know what I am taking about.

I'm also looking for a great LTR. Absolutely no doubt I want a family.
017 Game Goals
Lose my V card aswell

I'll put most goals on standby and focus on approaching and getting rid of that shyness

I'll start a log on the forum before the end of january and get as many accountability partners as i can.

2017 is game year
017 Game Goals
get laid from a cold approach
017 Game Goals
I've decided to be less picky and that it's okay to pursue chicks past the point where I usually next them.
In the past, if I text a chick I'm working on, and she didn't respond within a reasonable time, I'd next her. Now, I'm a little more patient. Also, I don't fuck with low-hanging fruit anymore. I'm up for the challenge and pursuit of top-shelf poosy.
017 Game Goals
2016 Was a great year. Made 6 figures again and even topped what I did for 2015. Traveled a lot and smashed plenty of girls. Had some great relationships (not LTR) with a variety of women in different places. 2017 will be better though because every year your supposed to improve so here is my goals for next year.

* More quality shorties (8.5 and up).
* Travel more internationally.
* Make significantly amount more money without having to travel as much.
* Learn to go out more solo and stop relying on going out with other people.
017 Game Goals
A couple of quality girls I smashed this year in the 8+ range has made it near impossible to keep average looking girls around as regulars.

So in 2017 I'm going to bang more hotties and less notties.

A Primer on Fast Club Sex || Speed Closing || Brisbane Datasheet

PM me for add into my Seeking Arrangement 'Saltdaddy' Free FB Mastermind Group
017 Game Goals
I want to:
lose 20 pounds
break 60k/year income
get the 'dick acne' treated and cleared up
move out of my dad's house
whiten my teeth
keep a steady gf beyond a couple months
join a decent church
befriend more likeminded guys/drop a few schmuck friends
join the local tribe
benchpress in the mid 200's range
017 Game Goals
2016 was the year of my start in the game- half of it was awesome, the other half was my downfall, I was depressed, got fat and stopped going out as much.

My game goals for 2017:

10 notches-

Bang a Western girl and a blonde.

I really need to dehydrate myself with some pussy juice.
I am studying hard, reading and improving but the absence of estrogen in my life is driving me insane.
017 Game Goals
I've been practicing game for a few years now and I'm at the point where it usually isn't my game that keeps me back with hot chicks but usually issues related to career/finance which it hurt my entitlement and logistics.

2017 -

Focus on career more
Move out of hometown
Try to find a way to allow me to move abroad
Still go out few nights a week and game but until I get other aspects figured out game will have to be secondary this year.
017 Game Goals
My goal should be to avoid lazy game. I've had a couple notches, somewhere around 17 chicks, none was a 8+.Whilst I kept 3 in rotation to avoid a mild dryspell. I've run standard games and went for the easiest targets who showed IOI and were DTF.

I must approach and bang hotter chicks but cannot reach that point unless my income/wardrobe/looks are improved.
017 Game Goals
I'm currently 250 lbs, down from 305 lbs. Aside from losing another 25-30 lbs and toning up, I want to get my house in order. My actual, physical, 'place that I live in' house.

I bought my first/current house a few years ago, while I was still married. There were a lot of things that needed to be done, and while a few of them got done, to be honest a lot of those things were done sort of half-assed, as this 1) was my first house, 2) I had the (now) ex and my/our three kids living in the house, and 3) I'd had no real experience fixing or remodeling things.
- The baseboard moulding looks like hell, you can see the nail heads
- A few rooms that needed a cable line, I ran the cable through a 3/4" hole in the wall
- I tried to make a plaster pattern on a ceiling that came out like crap and has been untouched since
- A few places in the laminate flooring aren't level, and move when you walk on them

The list goes on and on. The house is certainly habitable, but for the most part isn't aesthetically pleasing.

Then I had a dehabilitating injury that put me out of commission for quite some time. Part of which led to the end of my marriage (almost two years ago). Once the ex moved out, I painted the master bedroom the color I wanted, and put up quite a bit of memorabilia of my favorite superhero (which would have been unheard of during the marriage). Hey, this is MY house now, and I'll put up whatever I god damn want to.

Slowly, over the last year or so, I've been re-fixing and re-updating a lot of things that I didn't do right the first time. Back then I went cheap on a few things. It's a slow process, part of which has (admittedly) been my lack of motivation.

I've had women/bangs at the house since the divorce. I usually tell them I'm "in the middle of remodeling, ever since the divorce", and the superhero memorabilia is me "making the house mine". Most don't seem to have a problem with it, but I think the condition of the house is also a reflection of my life.

That said, it seems the type of women I'm closing with seem to 'fit' the current conditions of the house, if that makes sense. 5's and 6's don't seem to mind the shitty looking baseboards or the drywall patches on the walls. I sometimes use that as a topic for conversation if they mention it ("Yeah, I need to decide on a color, any thoughts ?").

While the house goal/deadline is March 31, another goal is to eventually find a hot tub to put on the partially enclosed concrete slab next to the garage. Similar to this, except screened in:

[Image: 40d15f32059563b3_3762-w500-h400-b0-p0--t...rtyard.jpg]

tl;dr - My goal for 2017 is to meet my self-set deadline of March 31 to have my entire house revamped the way I want it, which will hopefully translate into helping my game, and getting higher quality notches.

While the remodeling and modifications are for myself, I want to look more like I've got my shit together.

Quote:Darkwing Buck Wrote:  
A 5 in your bed is worth more than a 9 in your head.
017 Game Goals
For 2017:
  1. Expand my social circle. Because in my city the opportunities for cold approach are mediocre, I will focus more on this part of my life. Besides the actual expanding, I also want to meet many girls and up my notch count
  2. Make progress with bodyweight training: successfully performing the harder exercises from Convict Conditioning 1.
  3. Make progress with running: increased endurance. Right now, I can run 1.8 km. I want to run 10 km with no problems at all by the end of 2017. Strava will help me here.
  4. Make progress with cycling: pedal faster. Strava will help me here as well.
  5. Make money from my first Udemy class. I'll begin creating it in January.

Make Romania Great Again
017 Game Goals
2017 Game Goals

1. Bang another girl from the internet.
2. Bang a lot of girls that aren't on the internet.
3. Win.
4. Move from the United States.
5. Live in Budapest this summer.
6. Actually dating someone now whose alright(i mean for an american woman), kinda hoping it'll work out, but I know it won't.
7. Resurrect Jesus
017 Game Goals
1. Get my high-quality harem up to 6
2. Weed out the 2 least fun/hot
3. Repeat for 12 months.
017 Game Goals
2016 has been arguably the worst year of my life, no bangs and I didn't make the most of an awesome internship. But with that being said my game goals are to get back on the roosh V program, given the fact so much shit has been going on I haven't had the time (or made the time) to game like I did in 2015. Spend at least 5 hours a week on game. Get 5 bangs, be able to bring a girl home for the holidays, and genuinely enjoy myself more. I feel that I spend too much time being paranoid by XYZ and don't go out and live my life.

Growth Over Everything Else.
017 Game Goals
My post in the 2016 thread just for my future reference: ''For 2016, I am targeting 50 notches (41 more). I know this may seem very ambitious but I am hoping to spend 4+ months next year abroad away from the west so I do believe its possible or I cant get close to this target at least. Had I really maximised myself and my options this year I think my notch count could of at least doubled, I never made the most of many situations, need to be more ruthless.

I would also like to get a steady part-time type gf, who is nice to be around and also 7+ attractiveness. I suck at sex at the moment and that is mainly because I haven't practised much, most of my lays were ONS' and I really would like to find a nice girl I can practice regular with. Next step will be building a harem.''

So I think I achieved some of those goals, ok I didn't get near to 41 more bangs. I am currently on 15 for the year which is still almost double from last year, my goal last year was way too ambitious. Also the last few months I have lost motivation to bang lower value girls (5s) like I would've done 6 months ago. I just don't feel motivated to just get the notch anymore. Maybe if its a new flag that would be an exception.
But on the other side of it, I have improved my skills in sex allot now. I am much better and currently have a girl who is a 7 who I've been seeing every day for a while. Unfortunately I have developed severe oneitis for her. She is not ltr material either so nothing positive about that.

Anyway for 2017 my goals are:
1. Get more notches than 2016, 20+ is doable in my opinion.
2. Travel more, I want to travel to at least 2 new countries and experience gaming there.
3. Obtain 3 new flags.
4. Rely less on online/tinder to get laid, not give it up totally but get properly into daygame and comfortable approaching daily.
5. Get in better shape, I am really skinny at the moment and I have no excuse. Just been very lazy for a while now, so working out daily and building some muscle. I don't need to be ripped/jacked, just not very thin like I am now.
6. Make more quality red pill male friends, especially when I'm travelling in a foreign country I do feel loneliness sometimes, dating with several girls just doesn't solve that. You really cant beat good male company.
7. Get fluent in Polish finally, while also start taking up another language by the time the year is out, likely to be Russian.

That's all I can think of for now. i think these are my most important goals anyway.
017 Game Goals
Well, I definitely have some goals in mind.

So game goals for 2017:

1st gain a date through cold approaching, not social circle, "niche-moves" or the internet.

2nd sleep with an American girl for the first time (yeah only banged foreign women while abroad)

3rd satisfy my yellow fever (huge china town in my city)

Fitness goals for 2017

1st drop to 185lbs (currently 209 down from 234)

2nd lose these dang annoying love handles. Completely flat from the front, but the love handles just never go away.

3rd gain 5 lbs of muscle. Started using supplements for the first time. Will see how it goes.

4th be able to fit into something from Hugo Boss. Tired of staring at this 300$ gift card.

Life goals for 2017

1st get good enough to ride the freeway on the new motorcycle (kawasaki ninja 300)

2nd get out more, and do the things I always liked doing. More concerts, more festivals, see more parts of the city.

3rd take a real vacation. Either a cruise or a trip to Los Vegas.

4th Get a raise. Oil industry as been tough down here.

I think that's all pretty achievable. Not to mention I like keeping goals that have an effect on each other. Achieving one, will help with the other.