rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Goals for 2015

Game Goals for 2015

This thread is for posting our game-related goals we would like to accomplish for the year 2015.
Setting concrete, measurable goals for yourself is a fantastic endeavour and it will be nice to look back on this thread a year from now and take a look at your development.

I'll start:
I have one concrete goal of hitting 50 lays by the end of the year. I am currently at 25 so this averages 2 new lays a month.

One general goal I have is to improve my social-circle game and start having sex with women from work, school, etc. as opposed to only taking down club sluts.

What are your game-related goals? I'm very curious to know what some of you cats are aspiring to do for the new year.

Edit: Forgot to mention my main and most important goal I am attempting to achieve.
This is to build and maintain a harem of gorgeous girls on rotation. Perhaps with one Main Girl in the forefront of this. Any insight into harem-building would be greatly appreciated here.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Game Goals for 2015

Increase my quality.

Lay #'s are not as important to me anymore. I've had some great girls in spurts this year and I want to make that a more regular thing.

Club sluts can still apply, but they are no longer my focus.

Game Goals for 2015

1) To get one new lay every month of 2015.

2) To get my first daygame lay.

3) To get my first 8+. Every girl I've managed to bang so far has been between 5-7.
3.5) To start laying in the average of 7-8. So far I'd say my average is a 6.

HSLD

HSLD

Game Goals for 2015

Quote: (11-27-2014 08:03 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Increase my quality.

Lay #'s are not as important to me anymore. I've had some great girls in spurts this year and I want to make that a more regular thing.

Whats your focus?

Game Goals for 2015

Increasing the overall quality is a noble endeavour but given my low notch-count (low by our standards, high by blue-pill beta standards), I will stick with trying to up the quantity before getting terribly picky. Is she caucasian, somewhat slim, and does not have an ugly face? I'll take her down. Beggars can't be choosers just yet.

HSLD - first daygame lay is a fantastic feeling if it is a same-day pull.
You will feel invincible. Great source of momentum.

Game Goals for 2015

Increase my quality.

This.

Even though my quantity isn't that high (relatively) as I like to keep plates around for a while rather than constantly having ONS, I am more interested in Quality.
I know I can bang low value girls so while it's always fun to get a notch, I want more than that. I want to start banging a better class of girl.
I want to start consistently banging 7's and 8's with (hopefully) a 9 thrown in rather than 5's or 6's with the odd 7.

Also, I want to stay single for the year. I haven't managed to do that in 10 years, the longest I've gone is 6 months. But now that I've swallowed the Red Pill I can see the error of my ways.

Game Goals for 2015

Quote: (11-27-2014 08:11 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Increase my quality.

Whats your focus?

From a game perspective, my focus is to meet and build relationships with girls, on my terms. I made a note to myself this year, that despite having had some memorable ONS, my most memorable experiences so far have been when I have emotionally hooked a girl that I desired and enjoyed having around.

Something along these lines: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38993.html

Game Goals for 2015

1. Stay single. No exceptions.

2. Increase my payload. No exceptions.

3. Approach any girl that passes the boner test, regardless if I'm nervous or not. No exceptions.

4. Travel and build connections. No exceptions.

That's about all I can think of.

Game Goals for 2015

Quote: (11-28-2014 08:49 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2014 08:11 PM)TrueSlyr Wrote:  

Increase my quality.

Whats your focus?

From a game perspective, my focus is to meet and build relationships with girls, on my terms. I made a note to myself this year, that despite having had some memorable ONS, my most memorable experiences so far have been when I have emotionally hooked a girl that I desired and enjoyed having around.

Something along these lines: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38993.html

I agree. It seems most players eventually reach a point where quantity is boring and joyless, and quality becomes the center of their focus. I feel as if I've reached this stage, so 2015 will be a year of LTRs with quality girls for me.

Also, my goal is to have 25+% of my income to come from an independent source (read: not a 9-5) by New Year's Day, 2016.

Game Goals for 2015

Develop better mini-relationship/relationship game

Game Goals for 2015

1. Travel For The 1st time as an adult outside of U.S
2. Live in Berlin for 90 days (Rebuilding a whole new lifestyle similar to how I did in NY except focused on a whole different realm)

BONUS...

If successful, going to celebrate at a psytrance festival most likely the one below...An if it's as mind melting as I think it will be will stick around europe to go to both Ozora Festival and Sun Festival.

I would kill it in these environments and also have some life changing level of fun...

Game Goals for 2015

Personally, I would much rather find a girl that's worth my time. I have a business to build, and personal goals to fulfil. But, I'll put a little effort into going out once a week and meeting women in my travels to find a girl or girls that are worth my time. Other than that, bored of the shitty quality women, so only going for the premium the world has to offer.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Game Goals for 2015

1. Upgrade my pad.
2. Begin regular trips ( once a month or so ) to the nearest big, girl-rich city I live close to ( about 3 hours drive ) and game, learn the area. ( I live in a mid sized city with "okay" amounts of women....but by no means "target rich")
3. Learn basic Russian and get better at my Spanish.
4. 2 week trip to Ukraine and same to Colombia.
5. Get better at daygame tactics such as building repoire, attraction and comfort. Going for instadates or setting the date right there after the successful approach.
6. Develop a reliable rotation/harem.
7. More bangs.
8. At least 10 more pounds of muscle through lifting and diet.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Game Goals for 2015

My main goal is to learn to game sober. I'm not going to stop drinking until after Christmas and new year, but I'd like to keep going out 5-6 times a week sober after that. I think it's the only way I'm going to take my game up to a higher level, as I've been doing this a long time. It would also be good for my health and finances.

I'm also considering adding a little muscle mass, as I'm not taking boxing so seriously anymore. I got quite big when I was younger when I took a break from boxing, but my game was weak then, so I'm interested to see what the effects are now that my game is pretty decent.

Game Goals for 2015

Looking to step up the quality this coming year. I've spent the last 6 months doing some serious self improvement. My fitness and diet are in check and I am on track to hit 12% bf by March. My budget is under control so I should have money this year to spend on upgrading my pad and wardrobe. Starting to see some pay off already.

Game Goals for 2015

I want to travel to either Africa or South America. Hopefully I will in the Summer of 2015.

Go to greener pastures.

Game Goals for 2015

Main Goals 2015:

Get at least one notch who is decent say a ~6. I don't care about the nationality.

Game Goals for 2015

Seeing all of these goals is making me really happy.
I enjoy being in a community of men who aim to better themselves.

We have a good year ahead of us brothers.

Game Goals for 2015

Increase my quality.

I have similar goals to this.

I'm at 40+ Chinese girls this year and looking back at them there were too many subpar..

My goal is to hit around 40-50 for the year but focus on higher quality.

Foreign girls are harder to hit on here but I will put some effort into them as well.

Game Goals for 2015

It's all about quality for me in 2015.

While I still plan to pick up some notches, my goal is to lay 2-3 high quality girls every month. Great face while looking great naked plus a personality I don't hate.

Game Goals for 2015

-Travel to Europe (want to visit Ireland, France, Belgium, and Germany for Oktoberfest)

-Finish paying off credit card

-Upgrade my pad (add some art, get a mini fridge, and a swivel chair for my desk)

-Get expert level at guitar and play for my church

-Get to 100 push-ups and 100 sit ups non stop

-Get my gun quals, advance in rank, and get selected for Bahrain

-Have a few fuck buddies but no LTR (have waaaay too many things to accomplish before thinking about settling down)

-Build my social circle (through church, sports leagues, etc)

-Help out family more

-All in all, gain status and be the interesting person that attracts the best possible woman for an LTR down the road

Game Goals for 2015

I'm not going to set out a long list of lofty goals for myself for 2015 since despite my best intentions I failed ALL of mine for 2014. I guess expectations and reality don't tend to align. So this is really all I'll hold myself to for 2015:

- Lose bodyfat
- Give daygame a go
- Travel and do it right
- Plan a relocation

Game Goals for 2015

Civpro - trim down the scope of your goals so they are more achievable, which is exactly what you have done.
But make sure your goals are more concrete and measurable. Instead of "lose bodyfat" set a target weight / bf % you would like to be at by the end of 2015. Instead of "give daygame a go" instead make your goal to get at least 1 number a month via daygame (baby steps).

Wish you the best of luck for this coming year.

Game Goals for 2015

-Stop being a dumbass and use condoms a lot more (an abortion months ago and a current STD scare) I've learned enough of a fucking lesson.
-Debt free, more play money.
-Travel more.
-Keep enjoying my main girl who complements my life. (I've always banged on the side)
-Go for more quality bangs
-Put some more mass one, then cut in the coming spring/summer months.

Game Goals for 2015

-Try day game
-Improve quality
-Move to bkk
-Learn Thai
-Start a martial arts
-Read more
-Change job or get a pay rise
-Put more effort in at work
-Invest remaining savings
-Keep body in good shape
-Get to 100 push ups (75 PB this year) and beat 2014 gym PB's