rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poland: Long, Detailed Datasheet 2016

Hey Guys, so this is my first official post . I have been following the forum on and off for a few months after a mate recommended it , who is extremely active in the pickcommunity in London for a good few years .

THIS POST IS JUST ABOUT KRAKOW .SETTING UP THE TRIP LOGISTICS LITTLE DETAILS ETC ALL

This is Poland as we experienced December 2015 !

About me : I am 175 cm Indian with part Trinidadian roots, scattered upbringing middle east , London , France etc I speak 2 Indian languages , English with a dodgy rural british accent and conversational French and very basic Portuguese . I have dark features and if I wear a baseball cap everyone takes me for a Black Guy and I have gamed playing different characters and honed each with backstories for many many years .The characters including a black guy from London , a mixed guy father from jamaica and mum from a French Island (I have olive skin and big lips ) , Mauritian /Indian french mix , Trinidadian Indian , in each case I explain the roots and say I feel I don't really belong anywhere due to scattered upbringing , identity crisis etc etc I maintain my dodgy british accent no matter the character as each of them has at some point moved to England and stayed there. I have never read The Game , and not aware of most pro pick up community terminology but due to having to adapt in different countries and raised by a single mum I have always had very decent game and insane amount of success everywhere especially compared to my handicaps etc I am 28, thinning hair and I dress really good for most part , wear earings etc.

I feel where you are from and your profile is extremely important while dropping datasheets as it can be confusing and misleading for the readers otherwise .

ABOUT THE TRIP .

Prologue : Me and my French friend 22, good looking , 6ft2 tall , blue eyes and a Khal Drogo like goatee . He has lived in Brazil for one year and has very very good natural game a bit like the latino charm . 1 month before leaving I told him about the roosh v forum and since then we have been devoted students of this forum all through the days leading to and during our trip so much so that we planned to write a book of our insane experiences and title it The amazing adventures of 2 Roosh v Students !
We read Bang Poland in great detail and followed it to a T (before experimenting our own techniques)including walking down the streets of Stare Browar in freezing temperatures in Poznan asking girls "Do you know where is the nearest petshop?" .

We spent 15 days between December 1st and Dec 15 in Poland .

INTERNET GAME : We did tinder the month leading upto our trip and a paid tinder account enabled us to browse in the Polish cities sitting in our room in France . We both work in Videos and we decided to go with the backstory that we are in Poland shooting music video for a Polish metal band called Behemoth ( who I have once worked with at a summer music festival) . We never specified how long we will stay and told everyone it could be a week or a month or a day .. We go where the band goes. The thing that I noticed bstraight from Tinder is that in London , France or Switzerland I get nothing but the scraps from Tinder although I can easily pull a 7 or above from a bar or club in all of these places ! However in Poland I was getting matches with 8 and above regularly and they were all responding back and seemed interested . The second day after joining tinder a really hot blue eyed airhostess from Katowice started chatting and invited herself to my place at 23h in the night saying I am in Krakow in a club and drunk and don't wanna take the bus back to Katowice .. I can come to your place and drink wine . I was sitting in my room in France and instead of telling her that, I told her I am extremely busy working and cant make time .. It made me even cooler that I was passing on sex with a airhostess served on a plate . I told her I am travelling around Poland for the next 3 weeks and can't see her before Dec 1st which was the day I land in Krakow . We kept touch sporadically in the days leading upto.

The first week of Tinder I was like a kid at a candy store . It was boosting my ego with all these matches and interested and curious hotties but soon I couldn't keep track of the converstaions and my brain got totally jammed . So I converted a couple of the hottest ones to my whatsapp and from then on just started copying the line "Hi I am an half English half Jamaican guy working in Poland and would love to meet up for no strings . Would that be your thing ? " Now while writing that I knew that chances of anyone responding to this would be low but I was just jammed and rather than let all the matched hottie leads slide I wanted to copy paste and try my luck if any of them turned out to be a desperate enough slut (i say in a good way) .
Something I noticed is that while everywhere in Western Europe saying Carribean , trini , Jamaican roots gets me lots of attention , curiosity and bonus points in a good way from girls Poland seemed the opposite, actually when I started selling myself as a Latino / Brazilian I saw much more receptive response . Although there were still a percentage of girls into the whole Jungle fever .
I had 4 hotties 8-9s who were up for straight up no strings and seemed so desperate when I got them on whatsapp that they were willing to come to my place in Krakow from the nearby village just for bangs !

ACCOMODATION & BUDGET: Me and my friend put aside 1000 euros per person budget for the 15 days including everything and we wanted to live it large in cheaper East Europe. 20-25 euros per person per day on airbnb and 40-45 euros per person per day to spend on everything else. We researched extensively on airbnb and found great affordable prices everywhere . On average spent 40-50 euros per night and got 2 Bedroom + living room absolutely plush 5 star - very very decent rooms . Will post pictures and give specific details later in the forum .

Dec 1 -5 Krakow .

We landed at Krakow Tuesday afternoon 1st of December . Cold , Xmas market, lit up beautiful town .. shoppers everywhere and dark at 15:30h !

HOSTEL NIGHT 1

We booked 1 night the Tuesday night at Tom and Gregs party hostel (mentioned in other forum posts )which is known to be one of the most fun party hostels in Europe . We wanted to meet the backpackers and get a glimpse of that side of travelling before getting to our luxury apartment the next day .

The Hostel had a pub crawl everynight of the week and we decided to do that and even contemplated coming down from our airbnb place the following nights and do the hostel pub crawl in case it was a goldmine for pick ups , as it turned out .. it wasn't ...which again we suspect was because of it being December . In summer it seemed the type of party hostel where you could pick up many a global hottie backpackers !

We got to our room .. small room , 4 bunk beds and we were paying around 22 euros pp a night the exact same as the 5 star HUGE airbnb apartment but I guess the price was for it's popularity as a party hostel as there were other central hostels for around 5 euros a night ! Our room had an good looking Italian guy who said he'd been there for a week , had figured out the party scene and had one lay (unimpressive). A South African couple soon checked in to our room , who at the time I didnt know if they were a couple or just travelling buddies so I started mild gaming the girl . I noticed how the guy was extremely good looking and was batting way below his average while the girl was a cute 6 .. she was chubby and extremely plain .. For a guy who looks straight out of a Boyband to be committed and travelling with a plain Jane seemed interesting to me but I guess its in line with all the Australia threads on this forum where good looking guys dates 4-6s . Maybe its a caucasian commonwealth thing .
Me and my friend who I will refer henceforth to as Lomi ( he was offering every girl a Lomi Lomi massage and eventually got one himself the last day of our trip ) we started speaking in French between each other as we often did throughout the trip in public so it elevates our DHV(one of the few pick up terms I do know), funnily in private we only spoke English as it was more convinient . Especially me being a dark guy with a British accent also speaking french totally confuses people and makes them curious in a good way . They can never place me or figure me out . There was a nerdy below average looking Greek girl who was sleeping on one of the bunk beds .. She woke up to introduce herself and took a lot of interest in me asking me questions etc but I didnt wanna invest in a 5 on my first night in a City of concentrated glamour and the hope and optimisim that came with it .

We went down to the Hostel common room downstairs . There was couple of Aussies , a brazilian guy , Indian guy born in Texas , hot Irish girl with her bf, all playing Kings . It is during the Kings game where we first heard of the sex position Dirty Sanchez from an aussie and it cracked us up LOL (look it up if you already don't know it ).
There was a variety of sambuca and other cool shots plenty of on offer from the hostel and they were refilling every 30 mins . An hour later we were all a bit drunk and started playing Beer Pong . Me and Lomi were having real genuine fun , high fives all around . Typical hostel stuff , lots of fun but this is exactly what we had decided we will avoid ie, getting sloshed with backpackers and being too drunk to game . But it was the first night so we decided we had 14 full days to do more serious gaming and decided to go with the flow this one night .
In the meantime the Greek geeky girl from our room came down and WOW ! She was a proper 8 maybe even 8.5 ! She dropped the spectacles , put a bunch of make up and wore extremely slutty short top and her stomach was toned and flat ! She was a typical small town backpacker type .. worked extra hard to appear cosmopoiltan and cool and took part in every conversation trying to show how much she knows and how hip she is . At the same time it's early december in a krakow hostel and she is the only single girl(the south african and irish girl were with their bfs) amongst 6-8 guys so she was lapping up all the attention . the Indian -Texan guy was particularly putting in a lot of effort gaming her so I let him be... I thought he's earned it and that there will be plenty of targets out there for us once we hit the clubs later in the night .

CLUB CRAWL : A heavily-make up-trynna-be-hot 6.5 chubby polish girl took us on the pub crawl in the old city . Tuesday night in December pretty dead and miserable scene really .. A few british tourists in some places .
So we head to Prozac which is supposed to be one of the biggest and busiest . We both were drunk by now and I started hitting on the Pub Crawl guide . I told her I know she must get hit on a lot working for a party hostel but I'd wanna take her out . She gave me her number although later I was hitting on other girls in the club unashamedly infront of her so I guess I burned that bridge there [Image: smile.gif]) .

Lomi started gaming a blondie but 10 minutes in she said she was 18 and a virgin so he swiftly hightailed right after . We danced with few but there was a lot of competition, even though the locals mostly used the caveman dance style with little or no success. There were not so many hot girls in the club and I did not see the Club scene any different than a Club in London or France where the chiselled tattoed jacked guy will sit with a hot girl kisisng in one corner, a few average beta guys gaming in every corner without much hope or end product, only difference from London or France being that the girls here were considerably more desirable and hotter . We stayed late, had couple of kisses with girls who basically kissed as a get out of jail card because they dirty danced with me for a while and kissing was a consolation prize out of courtesy before moving away .
TAXI CHEATS !!

The club kept getting emptier and we were really drunk so we took a cab to go back to the hostel and he made us pay 25 zloty to drive 100 meters which was a fucking joke, only we didnt know the hostel was so close. The funny thing is we went asking to 3/4 taxis in a line outside the club and one driver qouted 25 zloty and we offered 20 .. he said No . We asked the next 3 .. same answer so we took it anyway and paid the money . None of the taxi drivers with an ounce of honesty thought of just telling us .. hey your hostel is 30 second walk away ! They run a very tight scam and be careful of the taxi drivers in Krakow. There is no way of not getting ripped off but there must be a way of getting ripped off less ! Which we later discovered was by calling their company number and booking them and they turn up in 5-10 mins rather than getting one off the street or straight off a club !

We were smashed and hungry The hostel pub crawl girl was now at the reception and was so nice, she cooked us a delicious omelet at 5 am, we met the other fellas but nobody had success, just the most uneventful night of the whole trip (other than the sundays).

GETTING IN THE HUNT MODE :

NIGHT 2

The next day we went to our luxury apartment that we rented on AirBnb, two rooms with bigs beds, one big jacuzzi style bath, everything in a classic bourgeois style, which was surprisingly fancy for his cheap price (40 euros per night). We bought bath salt/bubbles, vodka, Zubrowka, juice, champagne and exotic fruits to make the girls wet when they would come in. We did a long Tinder session and we were sending photos of our flat , a champagne bottle in a bucket by the bath with fruits by the side to the girls inviting them to come for a massage and bath . Lot of them replied sorry I am not a slut etc but we didnt care as we wanted to primarily pull from the clubs or day game and saw online game as taking the easier route and only use it to up our notch count when in need or if someones a 9 or something special .

At night we went out and ate some great balkan burger, then we went to Coco as we read on these threads Coco is good on wednesday nights. Although it was a ladies night when the girls get free drinks before 23h it wasn't anything like what we read on other threads here . The logistics were better than the previous night in Prozac but being early December definitely had an imapct on the whole scene in Krakow . We met few of the hostel guys from the other night here but we avoided them outside of pleasantaries as they didn't seem to be the type of Man on A Mission type Hunters like we were . We did an approach with two polish girls in the smoking area, we used our black and white duo game : « Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla? ». The girls laughed and we kept on talking, the one Lomi was talking to was hot and communicative, but the other one was dumb and had a really bad body language to the point of a retard. She seemed to be the sheltered beta girl who was dumb as she was shy . It was impossible to isolate them because the dumb girl was sweating all over her friend . I was not really motivated to hit on the dumbie though so I told Lomi either isolate her friend and game or we need to move on as it seemed to me one of those cases where we spend the night to be their charming foreign interaction and nothing more . The hottie could have told her friend to fuck off, but she didn’t, so after fifteen minutes we decided to drop it and pursue other hotties.

We met two british girls at the bar and we gelled straightaway. One was an Indian/British dark hottie from Liverpool and when I started speaking she immediately had me down as a Bolton guy for my accent and the other was white and shy. We knew it would work better with Lomi playing his white card over the Indian exotic girl while I gamed the white english petite . We gamed them good for about an hour, then we invited the girls at our place but they said they still wanted to dance and party as it was their last night in krakow. I wanted to move on but Lomi was really into the Indian chick and she was giving him the slutty vibes so he convinced me to stay with them. On the dance floor Lomi's girl got horny and was grinding her ass against his dick, they kissed and she bit his tongue, until now all the signs were good . On my side, it was harsh, the white girl definitely won’t dance and we couldn't communicate much on the loud dance floor. She obviously was uptight and keeping her slutty friend company and so was I but from my experience sometimes these uptight chicks can turn out to be extremely slutty and easy shags and freak in a bed if you persist a bit longer than usual and make them feel comfortable . So I stayed true to my wingman role and by 4 am Lomi again told his girl that it was the time to go to our apartment and have a little after party with champagne. She started to flake and said shes got to stay with her friend bla bla So Lomi tried to take her slut guilt out by using rooshV ’s method, tried the french romance technique, but none of it worked. She just won’t come with him. Lomi at this point piss drunk finally confronted her « why the fuck were you teasing me the whole night for nothing ? », She said « sorry, sorry,

Just to add , the Indian chick with Lomi tried to get me and her shy british friend together at various points . She told me her friend was into me and was just shy when the white girl was in the toilet .. asked her to dance with me etc etc When shit hit the fan I told her but you said your friend was into me .. She goes No actually she's not . So she was flat out lying just to keep leading us on and we my friend Got Done! They took us for a ride and just used us to express their slutty side without putting anything on the line for a a few hours just like the girls do on a hen do night out ! I sort of knew this all along but I wanted Lomi to experience that early on in the trip so I could be firmer while cutting him off in future without him thinking I was bailing on my wingman duties etc etc

By the time the girls left, the club was near empty. Like many on these threads have mentioned the Club game in almost all cities in Poland doesn't get going until midnight or half past midnight as all the girls drink and tank up cheap in pre club bars like Piljalnia ! Between midnight and 02:30 am is the peak time to game and past 3 its only skanks or couples or groups left !

THE STRIPPER STORY : NIGHT 3
Spoiler Alert ** Just like Vincent Vega from Pulp Fiction The Strippers come back in to the story during the Last part of the Trip in a Different City in a much Bigger and Crazier role !!

Thursday was the day me and Lomi both put aside to try out the Tinder dates we had lined up from back home . I made the MISTAKE of joining tinder a month before the trip and by the time I was in Krakow the conversations had died down and so did the feeling I guess . So the girls who were supposed to come down to my apartment for no strings sex they all flaked and got cold feet . I don't blame them as I totally ignored them from the time we chatted and until I reached Krakow . Totally amateur move but I was too busy to keep up , besides as mentioned Tinder was our back up and not priority .

So the only two girls we stayed in consitent touch the whole time via tinder was the airhostess girl, I mention earlier and a real Hottie a Proper 10 in case of Lomi . My girl was willing to come to my apartment a month ago so I knew she'd be game so I invited her for a bubble bath and champagne and told Lomi I might stay in this one night . Lomi dressed up to go on a date with his tinder hottie at a pub so I could have the apartment to myself .
The airhostess came directly to the apartment and was being shy . We were drinking champagne and I did'nt make a move for the first 30 minutes knowing it would come . I asked her what turned her on .. what was her fetish .. She smilingly answered "don't judge me -- BLACK GUYS ". She said she was dating the African immigrants in Poland and Germany for the last 7 years and she they always used her , took her money, never worked etc etc and that her family were upset .. they didn't want a black grandchildren in their family etc etc

I made out with her soon after and took her bra out left it on the kitchen table and took her out for dinner . The whole time we were out she was very self conscious that I made her come out without a bra and it was very very erotic for her and a massive turn on . It became a erotic mind game with me being the controlling dominant man and she the obidient slut .

I figured I could just bang her there and then in the apartment and send her home but she was pretty and she seemed really into me and I felt I could afford a fancy night in a place like Krakow so might as well try that once rather than just Wham Bam Thank you Mam . As I get older I realise life is what you make of it and sometimes it is quite rewarding to take a minute to get to know someone and treat them like a princess instead of just bang and bye just because you can ! We went to the gorgeous Krakow centre square, all lit up in Xmas lights and I had the best Caesar Salad of my life in the Hard Rock Cafe with a Big jar of a delicious cocktail (all together around 35 euros for 2) .

I paid for everything , including taxis to and fro not only during this dinner date but every date everywhere we went throughout the trip . That seemed to be the norm the polish girls want you to be the provider and it is expected you do so or else you'd appear cheap and that would be the end of your possibilities with whichever girl you are bar a few exceptions. I came back home and spent the rest of the night banging her .. hardcore , ciggarette breaks in between . I was surprised how tight her pussy was just like every other girl I would bang in this trip and I was particularly surprised even more so in her case as she'd been with many brothers before . Maybe its just the polish girls's anatomy .

2 hours into the evening Lomi texts me fanatically .. "Hey man you won't believe what !! The girl confessed to me she is actually a Stripper !!" Lomi's tinder date had told him she was a bartender previously chatting on tinder but would never give details and was reluctant to talk about her job even when Lomi insisted .

The below is LOMI's VERSION of Events that night directly from his perspective . (I asked him to send me his version via email ) .
PLEASE NOTE in all of Lomi's accounts of Events he refers to me as "BUNGA" . This is an inside joke as I ask most of the girls to come back to our place for Bunga Bunga parties in jest and Lomi offers Lomi Lomi massages of course [Image: smile.gif])

"""""""""""""""She said i had long fingers, i told her it was not the only long thing about me. (Lomi does have a 20 cm x 15 cm massive knob ) She showed me a picture of her brand new tits on her phone, I complimented her, then she starts to make fun of a polish fag who was just sitting in front of us because he had a girl’s voice, we almost got in trouble with them, I didn’t really understand because it was in polish but I took a look at them and they left. It all happened within 1 hour . After we took a taxi, three times cheaper than usual because the girl directly called the Taxi agency and talked in polish. She had a calm conversation with the driver which I didn’t really get. It’s only when we got out of the cab that she explained that they were actually arguing, the driver was insulting her because she was hanging out with me, a foreign guy, which is highly disliked by the polish men. I was surprised by the blatent racism in this country, and I’m white,Blonde, Blue eyes , I imagined for my dark friend it would be even stronger. Anyway we got to the apartment and I turned really horny. We opened a bottle of champagne and I started caressing her. She told me the usual bullshit : that she came from a harsh religious family who rejected her for becoming a stripper, that she was not like the other girls, the strip-tease was only work but she had something more and she is worth better than this. During this fake-innocent-princess game, she added that I should not fuck her on the first date because she would not be able to respect me any more. I answered that she should not take it this way, like it was the most common thing to have sex on the first date in my homeland, that we should live in the present instant and enjoy life because we didn’t know what would happen next. Then I bended her over the sofa, I grabbed her bra down and started to lick her tits. I only had one hour to bang her and from what i could tell, she was already late for her stripper job. I guessed the Macfather was sending her messages because her phone was ringing all the time. I kept on going down and spread her legs to provide some pussylicking when she accidentally kicked the champagne bottle and it spreads all over the leather sofa and her smartphone. I got a little stressed out so i cleaned it quickly and then we laughed about it because we were drunk already. She checked the time and said she really had to go, but at the same time she was getting horny. Her taxi came so I brought her back to the exit when she held my dick strongly and asked me « What is this ? » with a slutty smile. She told me « See you tomorrow » and disappeared. I guessed I turned her on for her clients at the strip club for the whole night.

Ten minutes later Bunga came back home with another Tinder girl so i finished my vodka and went out to hit the clubs. I was going to do pussyhunting alone this night. I started with the Cien Club, which was full of rich fancy girls with bitch shields so i quickly moved to the Coco but it was empty. A guy in the street offered me coke and whores for a cheap price but I denied and headed to Frantic Club, where I received free tickets from a street guy handing out flyers. (Look out for these Flyers as the guy standing right infront handing you the flyer can save you 5 euros when some tourists don't bother and go in and pay full price entrance anyways). The place was full of Erasmus students, I danced with a lot of girls real closely and kissed them but they were not ready to leave their friends and spend the night with me. A lot of efforts but no success, the « foreign factor » was not working with Erasmus girls. I came back home early in the morning and fell asleep like a dead man. """""""""" END of Lomi's report Night 3 !

NIGHT 4 : FRIDAY NIGHT

I woke up around midday with my airhostess . She was being a typical Polish girl out of roosh's Bang Poland . I am used to western girls having the same kind of sexover(hangover from one night stands) that we men do. Just swift polite awkward exits right ? Not here . The airhostess was hanging around for coffee , breakfast , lunch ..getting to know me and seemed like she would stay for the whole two weeks unless I asked her to move . It's very much a given that a girl who sleeps with you will basically be up for a relationship or seeing you again hoping for one .. This trend continued with ALL (bar one which was a Liuthuanian girl working in the Xmas market in Wroclaw selling warm fur shawls) my lays throught the trip irrespective of where I hooked them from .
So before asking her to leave I delivered on my promise of bubble bath .. While I was sprinkling the green crystal bath salts she looked at me like in love and said even the way you sprinkle the bath salts is like art . The salt and the red and orange fancy bath oils that we bough really created cool artsy sort of on the shining white bath as the canvas haha Anyway mid afternoon I finally manage to shift her .
I stayed in bed recovering while reading more of Bang poland and this forum trying to find the best strategy and hunting spots for this Big Friday Night ! Lomi was crazy hungover , feeling unwell but he told me he was going to get the stripper in the apartment again this evening and bang her quickly as she would have to start work by 9pm anyway .So I texted one of my tinder contacts (who was kind of keen on me) last minute asking her to meet me for a drink . She was a redhead slim petite 6.5 , 30 yr old accountant in Krakow . She could have been a 7 had she dressed slutty or be more confident .Girls in poland realise and appreciates the fact that there are so many hotties 8s and 9s to chose from so the 6.5-7.5s have minimum bitch shields or attitude . I went to meet her at the Theatre Bagatella (Theatre/Opera house ?? )stop which was about 10 mins walk from our apartment but I was still on the taxi trail only trying to get ripped off less everytime .
She took me to an excellent bar right across the street .. can't remember the name but it was charming and a GREAT place for dates ! She ordered warm beers with cinnamon for both of us ! I picked up smoking again as it was so easy to smoke INSIDE charming bars and clubs ! Because the main purpose of this for me was to stay out and occupied while Lomi uses the apartment I couldn't care less and went very direct with the sex proposition after 30 mins of flirting . She smiled and said she is really really tired and she cant come to my place for a bath as she has 4 cats to feed ! I switch topics and ask when was the last time you had sex? (one of my standard ones out of the hook bait questionaire) . SHE REPLIES LAST NIGHT !! I am like really ?? She goes "yes I asked you to meet me yesterday and day before but I figured you were too busy with your other conquests "! So I come clean and say yes I was with a girl too last night . We both smile . She says " I really like you but I am so tired .. I slept very little last night and want to work early so I just cant fuck ." I argued that a massage and a bath would be handy but she was too savvy for that .

She was also a lot into Arabic guys .. guys with lighter skin and more chiselled sharp features I imagine .. so although she would have fucked me on a regular needy day this wasn't the case . In situations like this it's a question of how much do they want you .. and the same girl who takes 6 hours or 6 days or 6 weeks to get in the sack .. if she met her hot Idris Alba or Brad Pitt prince charming she'd drop her knickers in a minute nomatter how tired or how much sex she has had recently . Anyway I left it at that and texted Lomi, got the green signal and I was on my way home .

The FOLLOWING is LOMI's VERSION OF EVENTS with the STRIPPER that evening .

"""""""""""The next day I was feeling sick from hangover and vomiting like crazy so I rested during the day, waiting for my evening meeting with the stripper. She took the taxi by 6pm, I was pressing Bunga to quickly take his shower and leave before she came, though he also had a meeting with a girl outside. After he left i prepared a nice bubble bath and send a picture of it to my girl adding « I’m gonna bite you ». When she arrived it took less than a minute to undress her, i ate her pussy like a savage beast then i banged her with nasty positions in my 5 stars airbnb’s bed, she loved my french white snake. She was so beautiful with her make up and sexy tattoos, she really looked like a pornstar. We ended doing dick-tits massage with bath oil in the jacuzzi. It was still amazing that i made a 28 year old stripper’s pussy bleed like if it was a virgin. One thing i learned about the Polish girls : They have a really tight pussy !

Developing the Polish routine :

After this wonderful experience of my first polish flag I sent a naked selfie of my girl in the bath to Bunga and took a short rest. Few hours later we were hitting back the Frantic on a busy friday night. We got there early but the place was already crowded with beautiful girls. We did the usual game, double vodka with juice to get in the mood then hit on every girls. It was not that we lacked success but these girls would not stay few minutes to talk with us without one of their friends came and pushed them back on the dance floor, in a cockblocking style exactly like the kind of situation that RooshV described in his book. They looked nice, some were slutty, some were bitchy, but it became quite hard to isolate them and even bringing the idea of leaving together for another place wasn’t reaching them, because most would just stay here the whole night in one of the best clubs uptown and finally go back home without fucking anyone. I mean, it’s their right, but why they would dress so beautiful if it’s not to get pulled by a nice gentleman during the night ? Kind of bored we left for the next club just across the street. It was less busyand the girls were less beautiful, like 5’s and 6’s here against the 8’s and 9’s of the Frantic, but they were definitely more easy. It was already 4am but we could still pull with a bit of luck. I tried to game every spanish girl I saw, because they were acting drunk and slutty. But in fact they all had their boyfriend or friends waiting somewhere in the club so they would not leave without them. Bunga graciously offered a drink to a 6 blondie and his game was done in less than 30 minutes. By 5 am the club started to empty and I guessed I would not have more success so we got home separately. The great Bunga did the bubble bath technique to his girl and ended fucking her with his feet, which was one of the funny actions of the trip.""""""""" END OF LOMI's report NIGHT 4 .

So I'll try to not repeat much of what Lomi wrote . Just Add that FRANTIC again was just a London or any big city Type scene .. even on a Friday night . Didn't see any extra WOWs because of us being foreigners or dark or whatever . If you are a 9 chiselled tattoed good looking guy you can pull here like any other place but for an average bloke its not the easy ride a lot of us might expect in Polish clubs . Not in Krakow in the poshest Clubs and Not in December anyway !

When we moved to the less busy club (can't remember the name) literally across the street our logitics got way higher . More space on the dance floor , more approachable girls and major confidence boost . I saw two girls both drunk and extremely slutty dancing and flirting with guys on the floor .. One a 8 the other a 7 . The 8 seemed to be talking for 5 mins with one guy I didn't know if she was with him so I took this moment to game the 7 . I asked if I could buy her a drink and she was very receptive/ Straight after buying the drink I asked her to follow me to the smoking room and she did . She seemed sold from the first minute and she was 21 yr old fake blonde huge tits extremely sluttily dressed .. the type where a 6.5 can look a 8 or above on the night . I had struck gold . So Lomi came to me at some point and I spoke to him in French and told him I am gonna get to the apartment with this hottie later and that he could go sleep . Honestly I was drunk tired etc etc and way below my A game but it still worked .. I guess for this hottie I was the Idris Alba I mention earlier haha . She called the taxi and it took me 12 zlotys to get to my apartment from the Club !! We have been paying more than double that the whole time !!

Anyway in the apartment we have drinks and talk for a while and it's already 6am in the morning . She comes to the bed with me but she won't put out any more than kiss. Upon a lot of work she slowly she gave me boobs access ! I get more persistent so I take her bra off .. but she just wouldn't let me near the Pooosaaaay ! Firm hands keeping me off anywhere near her knickers ! She kept telling me she is not that type of girl and even after me saying a thousand times in my country its just the normal thing and why cant two consensual adults have a good time without being judged particularly by themselves but nothing doing haha She also tells me that she only had 2 guys in her life .. one a long term relationship .

So anyway Insanely frustrated and tired I make her give me a hand job as she wouldn't even blow me and I cum on her titties , apologise and go to sleep . Around midday we wake up and again same thing ! She looks at me like she is in Love and that we did something really special last night . It's the first 45 seconds of the waking up scene from 4 weddings and a funeral when Andy Macdowell does her Glenn Close impression and pretends to be in love and wanting to get married after her first night with Hugh Grant .. only these Polish girls arent pretending !

BATH FUCKING ------ So anyway half heartedly in my final attempt at hitting that Pooosaaayy I tell her would you like to take a bath .. I have bath salt and bath oils and it's a great bath . She agrees so I take her to the bath more with optimism than belief . But as I prepare the bath and run the tap waiting for it to fill .. we start making out and by now she is naked and for the first time that Pooosaaayyy ( sorry but I just LOVE how roosh pronounces this hahah) is exposed and there to be had ! So I start finguring her pussy and she totally gives in ..
It's as if I earned the rewards for being pushy but not aggresive and respecting her wish the night before . So I started banging her on the bathroom floor and SHE IS INSANELY TIGHT !!! To the point that she could have been a virgin which I dont absolutely believe she was and she wouldnt lie and later we kept in touch on facebook and I saw her pics with her previous boyfriend etc but she was bleeding !! I am decent 17cm x 14 cm in size but not massive like Lomi something to be feared of but in Poland it seemed like this was enough to seriously damage or stretch any pussy and life was never the same dating back in West as I found out . Before the tightness of a pussy never even crossed my mind as one of the factors to be reckoned in all of my adult dating life .. but it took me a bit of readjusting into regular dating once I left Poland . As a man you notice it and feel it and once you've had it you see the difference .
I fucked her good in the bathroom and then brought her to the bed and we fucked good for a while in the bed and then we went for the bath again to freshen up . We tried to be romantic by being on the same side of the bath with her back against my chest but the bath was too small for that so she went on one end and I went the other. After playing with her boobs for a while with my toes I started fucking her pussy under the bubbles with my toe . It became a very spontaneous impromptu erotic thing and she came really hard ! I wish to try this again sometime when I get the chance .

Again asking her to leave politely became a tricky thing after . I guess if I lived in Poland for a while I'd have got better with this and would have developed rebuttals for this situation .

Anyway that's the end of Krakow for us as Saturday we move to Wroclaw . Inititally we decided to move on Sunday .. it being the quitest and least usable day but we had last minute change of plans due to an issue with the airbnb owner . Details below .

WE ALSO HAVE SELFIES WE TOOK IN THE SHOWER BATHROOM WITH MOST OF THE GIRLS WE BANGED .. WE WILL TRY TO OR CONSIDER TO PIXALETE OUR FACES AND POST THEM AT SOME POINT ON THIS THREAD.
WE WILL DEFINITELY POST THE AIRBNB APRTMENTS PHOTOS AND THE SET UP .

KRAKOW WAS BY FAR THE LEAST EVENTFUL PLACE IN OUR TRIP !!

WROCLAW AND POZNAN DETAILED REPORTS WILL FOLLOW TOO .

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THIS THREAD WAS TOO LONG , TOO USELESS , or whatever your feedbacks !

THE AIRBNB ISSUE

TheAirbnb guys came early to take back the flat’s key, we had some kind of argument with them because of a misleading trick they wrote on the website’s description. Basically they said that we had to move to another apartment for the last night which looked the same and they snet us photos etc and taht it is in the same building on a different floor and same price . We agreed but the flat had only one bedroom which was shit as we couldn't have both brought girls and banged at the same time. We explained that we could sacrifice having the living room but we definitely needed 2 bedrooms . EAST EUROPE policies I guess . A father son pair were running it and they were really nice and polite but very savvy and cunning and not helpful . I argued why would they try to charge us the same money for a night in the flat with 2 less rooms and that teh misunderstanding wasn't our faulta nd we expected the same service . they ofered to refund but I demanded they find us another apartment with 2 bedrooms and pay for that and the taxi to move . They wouldn't do that of course so cut the damages and took the refund and decided to head for Wroclaw instead of paying a taxi and looking for and moving to another flat just for one more night of partying in Krakow which we really weren't that impressed with . We were now heading to Wroclaw with a lot of hope and ready to take on our first Saturday night in POLAND !!

Quote: (05-07-2016 03:46 PM)DecentFella Wrote:  

[font=Verdana][size=medium]
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF THIS THREAD WAS TOO LONG , TOO USELESS , or whatever your feedbacks !

Yes, too long. Would be cool if you summed up in a paragraph or two, just what you liked the most, which places were best for pick up, how many bangs and quality, compare the easyness and quality of the girls to other places you lived before since you lived in many places and seem an experienced PUA

I cba to read this all, from what I skimmed this isnt a datasheet, this is just an entire story of your trip to poland full of pointless details

Not the most pointless thread I've read. This is probably the 3rd Poland trip report I've come across where the writer keeps running into virgins. Virginity is probably a big thing there...

Im enjoying the detailed stories. Keep them coming!

Quote: (05-08-2016 06:46 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Im enjoying the detailed stories. Keep them coming!

I agree... as long as you have the time keep up the reports. Nobody is forcing anybody to read if don't have the time or don't think it's worth while.

Poland doesn't appear to be easy for 8 quality or higher if you don't have tight game.
You still in contact with your airline groupie ?

Sounds like she is adding you to the rotation, rather then the other way around.[Image: blush.gif]

Polish girls are easy.

In any country you will have a bit hard game with girls who are 8 or above.

Quote: (05-08-2016 03:38 PM)Roger Wrote:  

Polish girls are easy.

In any country you will have a bit hard game with girls who are 8 or above.
Poland is easy if you are under 32, exotic or western. It was too late for me, but Braziilan 3rd tier cities make up for it somewhat.

Thanks Guys for all your comments . I figured there are numerous threads and Datasheet on Poland it being so popular in the forum that just adding logistics and club names is feeding you the same information . In the detailed posts it's a lot open to interpretation and reading between the lines and nuances which I personally prefer to help make my opinion before travelling to a place . understanding the psyche behind the people and the culture to game accordingly . As Bang Poland is quite dated I thought I'd fill in a recent turn of events and mostly from a dark guys perspective . I will make a shorter summary traditional Datasheet once I have posted the detailed trip reports of Wroclaw and Poznan the coming weeks ! Cheers !!

Some things to add :

The Exotic Factor Plays a HUGE role in Poland and also in the Balkans , Croatia, Slovenia etc etc in my experience . Being a brown guy in London I am at a major disadvantage and have to make my highly evolved game to pull .. which I have done to pull numerous 5-7s . But a 7 plus in London is only possible for me if I know her via a friend or social circle and can take my time to game like chase for 2 weeks or more .

In POLAND all I have to do is dress well and turn up ! Not every girl would be like this and a small percentage of girls would flat out reject you as she wouldn't go with a Black guy .

The most sought after and universally loved look in Poland is the White mediterreanean guy look .. Roosh V is fits that description to a T . The girls LOVE white guys with dark hair and dark beard and some tan . In Poland girls consider southern Italians , Spanish , Turkish , Arabs .. BLACK ! I was shocked .. some girls would tell me my ex was Black .. and then go on to say Turkish guy in Germany .. or Italian or SPanish etc etc . So if you are Latin , Italian , Arab .... a shade lighter or darker you would kill it there and almost NO girl would reject you . Being black you can bring the Jungle fever out of 80 percent of the chicks and get vehemently rejected by the rest 20 percent .

I was stood up by a cute 20 yr old who I had day gamed at the Stare Browar mall in Poznan and I was standing outside Piljalnia(a popular pre clubbing cheap shot bar) texting the girl asking if she's coming and a REALLY HOT 9 .. 19 yr old girl started Eye fucking the shit out of me !! I was wearing Leather jackets, baseball cap and black earings both ears .. had the whole rapper look going . As she kept staring at me for a while I couldn't let this pass.. so I went to her and introduced myself . The girl was all over me and wanted to come with me straight but her friend was strongly cockblocking me and there was even a hint of racism there somewhere . As in if I was a white guy she would just have been happy for her friend to come with me and have fun . I asked the girl to join me for a drink in Piljalnia and she wanted but her friend was dragging her away by her hand . This happened to us more than once . A western girl might take her friend aside to have a word or passive aggresively hint her disapproval but unless her friend is drunk and vulnerable they would never drag someone by hand . Anyway I asked the cockblocking cunt please let me have a word with your friend infront of you for a minute I don't have a gun . Then I asked her again to come with me for a drink and even before my girl could reply her friend said NO ! Then her friend said if you want come with us to Cuba Libre .. Now I was no way going to spend the night in a club wasting my time with this chick sitting by her friends and get a kiss in 2 hours ! So I flat out said no and tried to isolate and said let her have a drink with me and I will bring her to you in Cuba Libre I promise . The cockblocking cunt again said NO ! Then they talk between themselves for a minute and my girl comes to me and says this flat out direct .. My friend don't want me to be with you alone because she knows I am a little drunk and very horny and you might take advantage of me !! I go "If you are drunk and horny then how can it be me taking adavantage of you ??? " Again I found this a lot in Polish girls which reminded me of a lot of 3rd world countries .. you can't expect liberal logic or middle class mannerisms from them ! I took her facebook and let her slide and later that night around 2 am when I was drunk and hunting in Cuba Libre I saw both girls sitting by the smoking room kissing two fairly ugly polish guys who looked to me like invested their whole night gaming and buying drinks for them !

One more thing being a Black guy or dark guy in Poland is girls in Clubs even ones who has NO interest in going with you would stop you and flirt and dance with you for 2 minutes , introduce you to her friends and then they will all take Snapchat selfies with you . Same happened to us when we opened conversation with girls in bars or somewhere .. 5 mins in Snapchats out and every girl would take my Cap and wear it and take snapchats like she is now a part of a crib or something . They want to show off to their friends about their exotic evening and snapchats with a black guy automatically elevates them as cool and hip in their friend circle !!

Another Thing I noticed is and I think this is quite universal now .. Girls LOVE Nordic looking guys . Even in Poland .. To me I didn't see a big difference between Polish and Swedish men before I went there but talking to the girls I started noticing . Polish men are skinny , blonde and not that tall or big shouldered and passive . All Polish girls look at their men like sissies and cucks ! They LOVE big tall bearded Nordic looking guys even if they are pale as fuck ! Right now VIKINGS are the new Blacks .. GAME OF THRONES has done it for Nordic guys what the Rappers did for Blacks in the early 90s . It's the hip fetish for girls everywhere now especially those under 28 !

Quote: (05-09-2016 04:52 AM)DecentFella Wrote:  

Thanks Guys for all your comments . I figured there are numerous threads and Datasheet on Poland it being so popular in the forum that just adding logistics and club names is feeding you the same information . In the detailed posts it's a lot open to interpretation and reading between the lines and nuances which I personally prefer to help make my opinion before travelling to a place . understanding the psyche behind the people and the culture to game accordingly . As Bang Poland is quite dated I thought I'd fill in a recent turn of events and mostly from a dark guys perspective . I will make a shorter summary traditional Datasheet once I have posted the detailed trip reports of Wroclaw and Poznan the coming weeks ! Cheers !!

Some things to add :

The Exotic Factor Plays a HUGE role in Poland and also in the Balkans , Croatia, Slovenia etc etc in my experience . Being a brown guy in London I am at a major disadvantage and have to make my highly evolved game to pull .. which I have done to pull numerous 5-7s . But a 7 plus in London is only possible for me if I know her via a friend or social circle and can take my time to game like chase for 2 weeks or more .

In POLAND all I have to do is dress well and turn up ! Not every girl would be like this and a small percentage of girls would flat out reject you as she wouldn't go with a Black guy .

The most sought after and universally loved look in Poland is the White mediterreanean guy look .. Roosh V is fits that description to a T . The girls LOVE white guys with dark hair and dark beard and some tan . In Poland girls consider southern Italians , Spanish , Turkish , Arabs .. BLACK ! I was shocked .. some girls would tell me my ex was Black .. and then go on to say Turkish guy in Germany .. or Italian or SPanish etc etc . So if you are Latin , Italian , Arab .... a shade lighter or darker you would kill it there and almost NO girl would reject you . Being black you can bring the Jungle fever out of 80 percent of the chicks and get vehemently rejected by the rest 20 percent .

I was stood up by a cute 20 yr old who I had day gamed at the Stare Browar mall in Poznan and I was standing outside Piljalnia(a popular pre clubbing cheap shot bar) texting the girl asking if she's coming and a REALLY HOT 9 .. 19 yr old girl started Eye fucking the shit out of me !! I was wearing Leather jackets, baseball cap and black earings both ears .. had the whole rapper look going . As she kept staring at me for a while I couldn't let this pass.. so I went to her and introduced myself . The girl was all over me and wanted to come with me straight but her friend was strongly cockblocking me and there was even a hint of racism there somewhere . As in if I was a white guy she would just have been happy for her friend to come with me and have fun . I asked the girl to join me for a drink in Piljalnia and she wanted but her friend was dragging her away by her hand . This happened to us more than once . A western girl might take her friend aside to have a word or passive aggresively hint her disapproval but unless her friend is drunk and vulnerable they would never drag someone by hand . Anyway I asked the cockblocking cunt please let me have a word with your friend infront of you for a minute I don't have a gun . Then I asked her again to come with me for a drink and even before my girl could reply her friend said NO ! Then her friend said if you want come with us to Cuba Libre .. Now I was no way going to spend the night in a club wasting my time with this chick sitting by her friends and get a kiss in 2 hours ! So I flat out said no and tried to isolate and said let her have a drink with me and I will bring her to you in Cuba Libre I promise . The cockblocking cunt again said NO ! Then they talk between themselves for a minute and my girl comes to me and says this flat out direct .. My friend don't want me to be with you alone because she knows I am a little drunk and very horny and you might take advantage of me !! I go "If you are drunk and horny then how can it be me taking adavantage of you ??? " Again I found this a lot in Polish girls which reminded me of a lot of 3rd world countries .. you can't expect liberal logic or middle class mannerisms from them ! I took her facebook and let her slide and later that night around 2 am when I was drunk and hunting in Cuba Libre I saw both girls sitting by the smoking room kissing two fairly ugly polish guys who looked to me like invested their whole night gaming and buying drinks for them !

One more thing being a Black guy or dark guy in Poland is girls in Clubs even ones who has NO interest in going with you would stop you and flirt and dance with you for 2 minutes , introduce you to her friends and then they will all take Snapchat selfies with you . Same happened to us when we opened conversation with girls in bars or somewhere .. 5 mins in Snapchats out and every girl would take my Cap and wear it and take snapchats like she is now a part of a crib or something . They want to show off to their friends about their exotic evening and snapchats with a black guy automatically elevates them as cool and hip in their friend circle !!

Another Thing I noticed is and I think this is quite universal now .. Girls LOVE Nordic looking guys . Even in Poland .. To me I didn't see a big difference between Polish and Swedish men before I went there but talking to the girls I started noticing . Polish men are skinny , blonde and not that tall or big shouldered and passive . All Polish girls look at their men like sissies and cucks ! They LOVE big tall bearded Nordic looking guys even if they are pale as fuck ! Right now VIKINGS are the new Blacks .. GAME OF THRONES has done it for Nordic guys what the Rappers did for Blacks in the early 90s . It's the hip fetish for girls everywhere now especially those under 28 !

So they like both olive skinned south-euro guys and pale skinned north-euro guys. Interesting. But which one do they have a higher preference for?

And also, how was the dating age gap there? Do guys between 25 and 30 have a chance with the younger girls (18-19) there? (I'm 22 so I'm just asking out of curiosity)

Hey Man, I am enjoying your story a lot, in my opinion, this is the most amazing detailed information about Poland. Also another great thing is that you have tan skin and 1.75 as me.

Recently, I published a post in CS Poland( I lie i will travel this month), i show my photos and tell that i am a latin. Many polish girls replied me for meeting, they want to be my free guides and party with me. All of them mentioned i look so good, they also say they are so interested in mediterranean and latin guys.

I would like to be there soon jaja, Keep writing your stories.

Drix

Good read and you are funny.

DO NOT POST PICS of any girls.

Just to confirm, you are Indian but live in France.?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I'm always interested to read other foreign guys perspective in Poland.
I don't get that happen to me hardly ever with girls acting in love after sex, most one night stands I've had never contacted me again and some flat out ignored me if I tried to contact them after. Maybe I just suck at sex. I'm a white westerner.
Running into virgin girls in Poland is pretty common. Though that doesn't mean she doesn't have experience, I had one of the best bjs ever from one virgin girl who I did manage to fuck (lost interest in me or something days after it though).

It's an interesting read but you should narrow it down as most guys don't want to read walls of paragraphs. Some useful info would be good too rather than just stories.

The enthusiam of OP makes Gio look low energy. Sad!

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Don't listen to the haters, this was a great post

WIA

"Khal Drogo like goatee" I wonder what girls actually like that.

Good post nonetheless. Always like seeing guys make their first post a report on a country!

Fantastic post... Its a shame this guy got banned... So much detail. As a black guy this guy has really convinced me to keep Poland at the top of the list of places to travel to even if its not that far from me right now.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (06-01-2016 10:57 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Fantastic post... Its a shame this guy got banned... So much detail. As a black guy this guy has really convinced me to keep Poland at the top of the list of places to travel to even if its not that far from me right now.

Having been to both Germany and Poland, I'd say you definitely need to check Poland out.

Cheapest way: take a Flixbus to Berlin, then take a PolskiBus to Poznan (about 3 hours). Szczecin is about an hour closer to Berlin, but I think most guys will prefer Poznan. That being said, as I understand, certain Berlin public transit passes are also valid in Szczecin.

Make sure you come when university is in session though.