rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to meet marriage material girls?

Before the anti-marriage and MGTOW crowd gets all uppity, I have a strict list of 12 major points that I need fulfilled before seriously considering marriage. I'm having too much fun accumulating 2 new lays per month for the past 3 years to give it up lightly... I even do this while I've had a serious GF, so chill TFO.

Anyways, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a girl to settle down with in a serious manner, maybe even have a family some day. My basic requirements are:

Thin
Catholic
Not divorced
Sweet disposition
Less than 5 partners
Younger than 28
Doesn't party much
White collar, professional family
Wowed by me
Professional but not career-driven
Not a big spender
Organized

I've made a matrix of recent and current girls in my life and I've found that only 2 of them hit 9 of those requirements. Both were Latin, and both I met in person after my gut told me go for them.

The ones that hit the lowest (only 3 of those requirements) also happened to be the hottest and the ones that I met through the arts. Notice that bold category up there? Those hotties also scored the lowest on the wow factor. I once read that the degree to which a person's partner is impressed by him the more she is likely to stay and fall in love. So, that's huge, because, by any standard I'm a pretty above-average guy:
  • Good career (engineer in oil and gas industry)
  • Well-traveled
  • Talended (classical pianist and guitarist)
  • Very involved with the arts, as in I'm a donor and get invited to all these fancy event, which girls love.
And I've also had my share of adventures all over the planet which I'm not going to into. But the point is, that if I can't impress these hotties, well, then they're too superficial or used to higher caliber men that really impress them.

So as I write this, I've figured out that I gotta work on making myself more interesting, but that's besides the point.

As the engineer that I am, I also made a matrix of which places I have the best chances to meet girls according to the criteria in the list above. This is what I came up with:

Church Group: 83%
Friend Intro: 71%
School: 69%
Arts: 65%
Yoga: 57%
Bar: 50%
Online: 48%

I can go into it in more detail about how I got to those numbers but any way I cut them the first three places are probably the best. I personally happen to be the most excited about school, because I recently started taking Italian classes at Rice University and just hanging out at the campus with the game knowledge that I have now is incredible.

Where else do you guys suggest I meet nice girls?

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Obvious answer is the Philippines.
But you're a man of great wisdom with a notch count over 70, so you'll work it out.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

^ And he's 'talended'

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

Before I can offer my advice, I would like to know what is a "classical pianist" is ..??....[Image: tard.gif]....

Quote: (05-14-2015 06:01 PM)mikeraw Wrote:  

[*]Talended (classical pianist and guitarist)

Forgot to mention great speller.

And humble, forgot humble.

Also forgot to mention team player/giving. Because for the majority of your posts that you have had on here for the last 2 years, almost all are about your situation. So you come on here to get your problem solved and then disappear. You don't share anything to help the other fellas. An engineer in the oil and gas industry but can't post anything in the oil and gas threads?

I am going to work on a detailed answer to your question, expect an answer soon.[Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif][Image: tard.gif]

I am also thinking maybe deep sleeper troll.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Man, what has this forum turned into?!

I'm no troll.Just looking for your 2 freaking cents. Yes, I only log on to seek advice... then put it to practice.

I didn't even know there was an oil and gas thread here. Sorry, I work mostly indoors. But I am in China right now to inspect our products on a couple of our rigs. What do you want me to say? Work hard, get in the industry and enjoy life?

And to that guy up there that doesn't know what a classical pianist is, it's a pianist that mostly plays classical music.

This thread totally isn't going in the direction he was hoping for. ..

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

REAL answer: I'd suggest church (despite what EVERYBODY seems to think)

Find small NEW communities with a large amount of ethnics from countries like Italy where Catholicism is common and churches are SERIOUS.

Shine well to parents, move into those communities, learn the culture, meet women NOT by cold approaching due to creating a bad rep among older folks.

This is all second-hand advice. Someone I used to work with did exactly this and found a wife at 21. He's now 25 with 2 kids and a stay-at-home wife (still fit, not hot but still GORGEOUS).

EDIT: started writing before you complained about no real posts lol

Quote: (05-14-2015 07:14 PM)mikeraw Wrote:  

Man, what has this forum turned into?!

I'm no troll.Just looking for your 2 freaking cents. Yes, I only log on to seek advice... then put it to practice.

I didn't even know there was an oil and gas thread here. Sorry, I work mostly indoors. But I am in China right now to inspect our products on a couple of our rigs. What do you want me to say? Work hard, get in the industry and enjoy life?

And to that guy up there that doesn't know what a classical pianist is, it's a pianist that mostly plays classical music.

Your problem is that you are way too picky man.

I mean your checklist, seriously?

Go with the flow man, enjoy the pussy and life.

+ Marriage isn't taken too kindly around here, so if you mention it, you should already suspect what answers you're going to get.

^different priorities for everyone here.

I would've asked about this but was scared of getting flamed cause I know what marriage is to those on the forum.

I'm assuming this is more of a long term project for him- the end goal. If that is what he wants in a wife, why settle for anything less? In that case, if she doesn't exist, then he can keep lookin and enjoy the decline

Driesnator, I know that marriage is frowned upon in these parts, and honestly, up until a few weeks ago, I still frowned on it. I even told my grandmother that her bloodline ended with me a few months ago (felt like sh*t when she passed about a week later).

Anyways, yes, I'm being too picky because the more of those I can check off my list, the less the chances of divorce in the future. All those things have been corroborated by ***SCIENCE***, as Heartiste would say.

Thanks for the answer, Carboneraser. It's what makes more sense... that and meeting people through friends because they already know what I want.

And to everybody else, thanks in advance for some concrete feedback, not childish hating.

[Image: tumblr_mlo4s9RMDT1qf7km9o1_500.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Assuming this isn't a joke, did you even bother to use the search function? There are seriously at least 10 threads where this has been discussed.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42999.html

no, Google is blocked in China, but thanks

In my parts Catholic girls from serious churches and extremely close knit families were some of the biggest sluts around. They were just smart enough to keep it low key till college hit. I would seriously consider really small town and a girl that went to college really close to home or community college.

By the way that's a horrible decision if you are under the age of 38 and even then certain players here are over that with it being doable to go beyond that. Just my two cents. I'm not going to grab the popcorn just yet because I was heavily considering marriage while young when I joined the forum at first.

That and contribute to forum culture mate. If you have life experience abroad as well as in oil/natural gas you should be writing threads, data sheets, etc. I'm all for helping you find what you want but contribute first we aren't here for YOUR needs this is a community where we take AND give.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Vitriol, thanks. that's the thread I was looking for.

Also there is a forum search function that doesn't use google.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

thanks, hwuzhere. I do have lots to contribute about my adventures all over the world and some closer to home. it's just that I don't want to become a keyboard jockey

Hello, mikeraw, this is an interesting subject. As far as what you want, you have to go through quantity to find quality. You may benefit from dumping the Madonna/whore perception of women though. Also, the "Wowed by me" won't survive marriage after two years unless you somehow grew up together. See Sexual Marketplace Quote

There's nothing wrong with wanting a fecund woman with low mileage. My advice is to go to the Houston Whole Foods suited up and start conversations with receptive hot women about what is in front of them. If they have to be Catholic, you must join as many groups that cater to that. It's nice to have firm terms and you may just get someone who fits you.

Quote: (05-14-2015 07:53 PM)mikeraw Wrote:  

thanks, hwuzhere. I do have lots to contribute about my adventures all over the world and some closer to home. it's just that I don't want to become a keyboard jockey

Considering we had guys like g-manifesto around for a while it would take a bit to be considered a Big baller keyboard jockey. Something like 15 notches a week, million dollar mansion complete with playboy bunnies, a zebra, fighting 30 white knights at the club, etc.

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

oh yea. that guy was awesome. I follow him on Twitter. I wonder what city he lives in.

If you go to Rice University, do you live in Houston and work in the oil and gas industry? If so meet up with me hwuzhere, and the others sometime. Let's have a beer and we can talk alot more about this or whatever.

As the only guy left on the forum with a Chinese wife, I can assure you that finding a Catholic woman in China is almost impossible.

Philippines and Latin America are your best options. Are their any Catholic women in EE? Some other European countries may have what you are looking for. Spain and Portugal come to mind.

Don't mind the fellas busting balls. They mean well, they just riding you a little bit.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.