rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why won't Middle Easterner's do well in Europe

I have seen "Middle Easterner's won't do well here" on multiple data sheets. Personally, when I went to Europe I had many girls interested (some were straight up thirsty) and I was wondering what it is that hinders Middle Easterner's in their pussy hunting advances. What are some strategies to "battle" against whatever it is that makes it hard to get laid there? My brief experiences in Europe disagree but with so many members stating that Middle Easterner's won't do well, its got me pretty curios.

Also, Roosh told me this topic was okay via PM

Factors that hinder Middle Easterners in Europe.
1.They do not mingle well.Examples:They move in herds of guys while Europeans move in small groups many times mixed with girls.
They talk Arabish between them,eat Arabic food and seldom adapt to the local customs
They do not dress like the locals.
They stare at every woman passing by many times making comments or pfiffing
They do not use heavy deodorants and collognes like Westerners
They talk loud and are many times obnoxious.
They do not have confident body language.
They get torn down by the harsh weather conditions of northern Europe.
They seem to dream all the time and be away of environment.
They are very slow and laid back compared to Westerners.They have strange reactions sometimes very emotional and appear childish.

As a Greek I see all of the above.Many things have to do with religion of course.Many Westerners do not like that Arabs do not drink and are so stiff.They regard them as backwards.
All this has reflex on women's attitudes.You see it very much in Sweden,Germany where Arabs do not only fsl to attract local women but lose their own Arab women to native guys which is a cause of deep frustration.

I don't see why they can't do well, but it's better to be classy Dubai sheikh than hungry Egyptian fellah (farmer).

Sheikh game should always do well. That does not mean you say you're a sheikh if you're not, but you model yourself on the self-confidence, serenity, style, courtliness and command bearing of the best sheikhs you know.

That is the Western woman's fantasy, and it's been there for a long time. Play to it.

[Image: page1-293px-Sheik_of_Araby.pdf.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfymsQBq1pKnAM7bPiHYT...bHgXSF1PeC]

An Arab who would want to have success in Europe should be dressed and behave like a European even have the same haircuts as Europeans.
For example avoid big herds of guys,ignore the bad weather,use lots of collognes,be fast and concentrated,understand the local rules,avoid too close contact with compatriots,drink etc.

For example from European point of view:Moving in herds= sign of weakness
Being run down by the weather:weak,useless
not applying collognes:dirty,smelly
slow=lazy,inefficient,useless
not understanding local rules:fails to adapt,will not get a job
stares all women=pervert
Always in company with compatriotsConfuseduspicious,untrustworthy,possibly disloyal

Greek Kamaki

Is that what you've noticed about Middle Easterner's in general or just the ones in Europe? I'm from the States and I exhibit none of what you've stated.

SP5

I just ran my "regular" game (I'm not good at game yet). Although, I realized that many Western women have that fantasy based off of the things random women have mentioned to me in America.

One of my best friends is born Iraqi but have been in Sweden since eleven or something and he get's pussy. If acting like a local, know the local language, got native friends and with game I think middle eastern guys got better chances than use natives as they've got some exotic value. Same thing with black dudes.

Fresh of the boat with all the problems Greek kamaki pointed out, yeah they'll struggle.

Quote: (06-22-2014 03:01 PM)Satoshi Wrote:  

One of my best friends is born Iraqi but have been in Sweden since eleven or something and he get's pussy. If acting like a local, know the local language, got native friends and with game I think middle eastern guys got better chances than use natives as they've got some exotic value. Same thing with black dudes.

Fresh of the boat with all the problems Greek kamaki pointed out, yeah they'll struggle.

I agree with what you've said. Although I can't speak Swedish many girls were interested in me when I was over there. I think one can tell that I'm westernized by my style

The #1 reason imo is that many Europeans HATE gypsies, and they probably lump in Middle Eastern people into this category. I have two really close Indian friends and both have experienced gypsy racism in Europe - one in Poland and the other in the Czech Republic.

Quote: (06-22-2014 03:59 PM)HankRearden Wrote:  

The #1 reason imo is that many Europeans HATE gypsies, and they probably lump in Middle Eastern people into this category. I have two really close Indian friends and both have experienced gypsy racism in Europe - one in Poland and the other in the Czech Republic.

What do gypsies look like?

Quote: (06-22-2014 03:59 PM)HankRearden Wrote:  

No, that is not why. Gypsies are a nonfactor in most northern european countries.

Greek Kamaki is correct in telling what behaviors would scare northern euro girls away. I will also say that if you drink, then you are already ahead of the curve.

The reason ME people have a bad rep is because in Europe the majority are poorly educated and low class in their countries. They're on welfare, many are criminal etc. For that reason they have a low reputation in addition to the very correct cultural differences that GK pointed out.

Listen to GK, if you go to Northern Europe, pay attention to socially accepted customs, dress well, but MEs are known to overdress in European context, wearing suits everywhere. Overdress in an american context. Speaking american will set you apart already. Avoid stereotypical ME cliches in general. In many countries, if you are drink alchohol, you will be considered well on your way to be part of the group. I know that in Denmark there is a saying: "Don't trust a man who doesn't drink".

The point is, it's not much different than the challenges if you for example go to Thailand and need to set yourself apart from the hordes of sextourists.

The only arab guys I know who have success with women in Europe are the ones who aren't 'typical' arab. Can be different if you're a tourist from America because you have your accent going for you. But in general, if you are arab, you don't have much going for you in West/northern europe when it comes to getting laid. if I was arab and grew up in europe I would completely change my style, stop hanging out with other arabs, stop going to shisha bars. I would claim to be latin and probably learn spanish.

^I think if you have to resort to pretending youre another ethnicity to get girls, you already lost at game.

I think an arab "player" or whatever, can do just as well if not more in Europe. But the average arab will start at a disadvantage, due to the cultural and religious stereotypes. Think of what you associate americans, Europeans, latins with, then contrast that with arabs.

Even here in Lebanon other arabs are looked down upon. Unless the guy was a billionaire, youd never see a Lebanese girl dating an average arab (many go sleep with them for money though....)

But I think an arab that does the basics just as well as another can do well, its just that the average arab loser will have 0 success, while the average European will still get some from here and there.

Im Lebanese and never had a problem with Europeans or otherwise, quite the opposite.

Eastern Europeans ive noticed tend to open up more when they find out im Christian.

Western Europeans don't care that much.

The first thing that I thought of when reading the title was "because desperation is a stinky stinky cologne."

I have lived in Afghanistan for 9 months, Egypt for 4, Kuwait for 3 and Iran for 1 months. Arab culture towards women is shocking to say the least. Rape and selling children as child brides is normal.
No person of European heritage would like it. I could give go on about my experiences but I'm sure I would be banned for sounding racist.

Due to the mass immigration in Europe in the last century... Europeans have a bad attitude towards arabs.
I mean, there are places like Sweden and England where you have to be ashamed to be white and all. But deep down inside, the people still have a bad attitude towards arabs.

You can pretend to not be racist all you like, but i think there is something instinctual there. Because I don't think it is going to change.

The less fucks you give, the more fucks you get.

I will say this.

From extensive experience hanging out with lots of Muslim-born Arab-American friends

An (westernized) Arab dude with game is extremely dangerous- on several different levels.

-They are coddled and spoiled by their fathers, but also disciplined fiercely. This gives them a "young prince" complex. Think Prince Oberyn from GoT (without the faggotry..hopefully)
-They are usually rich, and the ones that grew up in western culture spend their dads' money on the nicest cars, wardrobe and outings further tying into the "young prince" thing
-They learn to be egoistic and red pill from their fathers early on
-Despite forcing their women to wear headscarves they are ruthless womanizers
-They usually are connected career-wise so they have lofty jobs/positions within their field at an unusually young age
-The ones that are slim and in shape tend to be facially better-looking than their counterparts from other ethnic groups

With that being said, I have heard the exact opposite from Muslims in the UK, Scandinavia and other parts of western Europe. It seems as though the Muslims there are a bit more... crude. They smell bad, have long beards, stare at women as they walk around in large, smelly all-male groups just like Gk mentioned. Its a damn shame that Europe gets so many bad ones. A westernized dude with a Muslim background can be the perfect blend of old and new red pill consciousness as long as he doesn't get up his own ass with preaching and religion. Some of the coldest players I know out here (US) grew up in a Muslim household, then broke free of its constraints while remaining relatively grounded.

Arabs in France are quite popular

Many of my female friend date arab men because they look "Latino "

IDK about civilized Europeans but most EE ones, like Russians and Ukrainians simply don't like muslems. Or any other races really. Xenophobic.. Western Europeans are seen as ++good, so are americans, although the latter are perceived as slightly below average. But Muslems are generally thought of as culturally backwards / impulsive / dishonest

I've heard of Arab guys passing themselves for Italians with great success. You must dress the part through.

Quote:Quote:

^I think if you have to resort to pretending youre another ethnicity to get girls, you already lost at game.

So lying in your advantage is losing? Guess guys shouldn't lie about their age and jobs either then. north african or middle eastern guys who LIVE here, in western europe, are much better off lying about their ethnicity AND/OR he should completely change his lifestyle and attitude. most girls would rather date a black or asian guy than to be seen with a typical north african. girls here typically don't like muslims. Nothing against these guys at all since they are cool but most of them aren't successful with women at all HERE in western europe.

Also to clarify, this doesn't count if you're an arab tourist from the US

Seems like Western Europe did get the worst of the Muslim bunch. The ones like myself, as someone stated earlier, who break off from the parent culture kill it mainly because of the discipline and restrictions that you are out under and the culture due to the fact that the sons have to learn to be tough as well as cold for being future heads of households. Bonus points if you are the eldest son/child because you are treated as the man of the house whom solves issues when the father is not around. The hard truth is beaten into you quite literally, and that's one of the few things I have to thank my father for regardless of how much I disliked him. Not sure how this applies for Arabs though as I'm Turkish from my fsther's side and arussian from my mother's.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Avoiding the things Greek Kamaki mentioned will certainly boost your success. But no matter what you do, unless you are a celebrity, other horny Middle Eastern guys and the unacceptable things they are doing will always hurt your chances when you meet someone new. She will take a small step back if the rest of your race is being a disgrace in that country. So you will have to strive to remove this bad impression the other guys leave, and prove to be different than them. In other words, you will be starting a match losing 1-0 from the start. Not all the girls are open minded enough to give you a fair chance, and they are not for a good reason, they have to be careful, so your best bet is to fight all the stereotypes, run a smooth game, be the best man you can be and eliminate your disadvantage. And don't take it personal if someone is being 'racist' to you because of what the rest of your race is doing. Don't blame her, blame your countrymen. This way you won't be demotivated when she gives you shit for being minority, and the chances are some girls will always give you shit.

Quote: (06-23-2014 09:21 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Avoiding the things Greek Kamaki mentioned will certainly boost your success. But no matter what you do, unless you are a celebrity, other horny Middle Eastern guys and the unacceptable things they are doing will always hurt your chances when you meet someone new.

This right here as well. Regardless of how the culture hardens some, the vast majority are thirsty mofos. All non-oriental Asians are grouped in with you(this includes IRT), and so trust me that negative stigma will hurt you like no other. It doesn't hurt me so much as I look essentially white(pale skin brown hair), but for some of the players I know whom are Indian or Arab it is sometimes hard as shit.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Western European environment is very harsh on Arab guys.There are many competitions and Arabs are on the losing edge.You have to give a battle here it is a place for warriors.
Arabs etc do not integrate and are very discernable.Turks also appear out of place.Greeks integrate although we may look a bit more aggressive or macho than the average native this means they need time to trust us.
In Greece we have the classic expression "when in Rome do like the Romans" which means that you have to respect the local laws and customs.

People roll in large groups for protection. Its a gang mentality. It comes from insecurity and lack of self identity.
You're not a confident man until you can roll dolo.

Team Nachos

In France, arabs are not quite so popular, like one poster said in an earlier post. Not because few of his female friends date arabs mean that the latter are popular. I also know a couple female friends dating arabs. But many don't and will never do, mainly because the vast majority of arabs are muslims and impose their traditions on local women.
Some women, out of love, who date these guys, will quickly try to break free from these relationships after they can't take all the religion-crap anymore.

Western women are very naive and still believe in an utopic world of peace and love. They think that they love someone for who he is regardless of ethnic and cultural background. Sadly they quickly cant handle all the social pressure they have sold their souls to.
Without being racist, I often lecture my female friends on avoiding these kind of guys and breed within their race to preserve thousands of years of cultural heritage....and disillusion.

Also, as a reply to Beirut from lebanon: Lebanese are somehow different, because many are Christians who happen to despise muslims (civil war) and do not want to be associated with them. But still a lebanese friend of mine, who had a local lebanese friend visit him in France, told him that his colleagues gave him a bag full of condoms "because he is going to Europe where all girls are DTF so easily with anyone".

This is sadly a recurrent stereotypes I've witnessed in many a non-western culture: White girls = sluts. White beauty is the pinnacle of beauty, eventhough many of you disagree. In all over the world except the US-Anglo world EU, white girls are the supreme prize and the ultimate beauty standards: even local girls dye their hair blond, put blue eye lenses. Guys pretend they're Italians, Spanish (ie White)...
So for these guys, seeing a white girl make them drool hence the obnoxious and aggressive behaviours. Ever been with a white girl in a non western country? All the guys stare as if she's an alien. Kids touch her hair, smell her.

This is the truth, Hollywood, the European colonization, made white girls the reference of beauty, whether you guys admit or not. This puts pressure on arab guys in EU wanting to get laid with the beautiful white female.

And again, without wanting to sound racist, but these white girls re actually beautiful because both parents are white. Mixing with other ethnicities will not create white offsprings and the race dies slowly, but surely.
All other ethnicities procreate with whites. We see white-Asian, Black-White, latino-White quite a lot. But very few Black-Asian for instance because for most ethnicities, white is the prize. Latinos, the closest to whites, also procreate outside of their race a lot...there is a a pattern here. But I'm drifting off-topic now, but I'll end it here.

It is also important that in Europe there are no affirmative actions except for women so the general socioeconomic status of minorities is quite low.Girls associate minorities with being poor etc.
On the other hand there is strong politics favoring integration meaning some girls may not want to have the racist stigma.This of course is stronger in the case of Blacks who I often see hand in hand with German women.I have seldom seen any German girl with an Arab guy.

Quote: (06-23-2014 01:58 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Ha, I knew a Newyorkqino in the US Army in Germany who used to pretend to be Jewish to guilt-trip German girls into fucking him. He even wore a Star of David on a chain.

This was back in the late 1970s.