rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Dutch girls hard to get?

I've met a few Dutch guys in America & Australia, and when I asked them about the Dutch girls (and I rarely had any chances to meet Dutch girls until recently), they told me that Dutch girls **are extremely notorious for playing the "hard to get" game.

I was also shown that some of them even never dated Dutch girls (their girlfriends come from France, Germany, Sweden, Poland, etc), and was advised that if I'm into the blondes, go to Germany, Norway or Sweden. If non-blonde Europeans, go to France, Italy, Spain, or Greece, and Eastern Europe is generally a good place.

Is it true though? Are Dutch girls ***THAT*** notorious for being hard to get?

Are they hard to get? Yes and no.

First of all, the competition in the Netherlands is high. 90% of the guys are tall (and the girls are also taller than average).

In a lot of places in the Netherlands, social circle game is the way to go. If you're not dialed in to that, it's going to be a lot harder for you. Needless to say, for someone just passing through looking for a bang, this is going to be a challenge.

Having said that, when they're away from their social circle, they can turn into raging sluts and fuck everything that moves. Just go to the big Southern European summer party destinations and see for yourself.

For your best bet as an outsider, I'd say pick one of the big student cities and go during university semesters. A lot of girls you see out partying will be from outside the city, even though they'll still have their social circles in their student cities also.

If you have some game, like to party and are high energy, you'll be alright in the student cities. Bonus points if you're able to stay a bit longer (i.e. several weekends) and manage to dial in to some social circles and join house parties.

Quote: (07-25-2018 07:12 PM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:  

Are they hard to get? Yes and no.

First of all, the competition in the Netherlands is high. 90% of the guys are tall (and the girls are also taller than average).

In a lot of places in the Netherlands, social circle game is the way to go. If you're not dialed in to that, it's going to be a lot harder for you. Needless to say, for someone just passing through looking for a bang, this is going to be a challenge.

Having said that, when they're away from their social circle, they can turn into raging sluts and fuck everything that moves. Just go to the big Southern European summer party destinations and see for yourself.

For your best bet as an outsider, I'd say pick one of the big student cities and go during university semesters. A lot of girls you see out partying will be from outside the city, even though they'll still have their social circles in their student cities also.

If you have some game, like to party and are high energy, you'll be alright in the student cities. Bonus points if you're able to stay a bit longer (i.e. several weekends) and manage to dial in to some social circles and join house parties.
Are you only referring to the situation in the Netherlands, or you're also including the situation in Sydney, Australia?

Also, regarding directly approaching girls at daytime (such as before/after university classes), do you think Dutch girls are different from French or German girls?

By the way, I think I do have a good game/approaching ability (I've been in eight relationships), but just not very good at approaching in loud environment (such as parties in bars/clubs, even though I like to party a lot). Any suggestions on this?

By the way, a number of people told me that Dutch girls are very boring (for example, very bad at bantering with men)? Is it true?

I was mostly referring to the situation in the Netherlands. When Dutch girls travel, they tend to be more open to being approached, but I find that to be the case with most nationalities. They behave differently when they travel versus being in their home country / city, so in that regard I'd say Dutch girls would be similar to German or French if you're approaching them in Sydney.

Regarding them being boring... I don't find that to be the case at all. If a girl (any girl, not just Dutch) acts bored around you, I find that this says more about you than about her.

I have met plenty of Dutch girls on vacation while living in Thailand. They are one of my my favorite girls to game. I find them to be one of the most open minded and it is a delight bantering with them. They give us Asian bros some love. [Image: smile.gif] They can come across as cold and stand off-ish initially but I plow on with my American clown game and they eventually open up.

I can't say about gaming them in Netherlands as I have never been there.

Dutch guys are very beta which is the reason their women play hard to get.

If those beta dutch guys found dutch women hard to get that what the hell are they going to think about some balkan women for example?

Dutch women are slutty and while boring talk to, they are quiet open to sex.

Some of them are very attracted to black dick though, more than white one...

Dutch guys are tall, but lots of them are skinny, and beta in their behavior.

That is the reason why many immigrants and blacks have success in banging dutch girls.

However IMO, dutch women lack feminine shapes and some of them are quiet ugly.

It is not the place to spend much time to bang women.

My opinion anyway.

Quote: (07-28-2018 10:37 AM)Vlado Wrote:  

If those beta dutch guys found dutch women hard to get that what the hell are they going to think about some balkan women for example?

That is the reason why many immigrants and blacks have success in banging dutch girls.

My opinion anyway.

This sounds like what my German girlfriend in the past (one and half year ago) said about the German guys: non-aggressive, overly smooth, skinny, etc.

Regarding the Dutch girls, from my limited experiences of interaction with them, I think they're quite light-hearted. Also, I think among the hottest girls I have seen (not necessarily met, which means I include those I see on the Internet etc, but I'm not counting models, as they don't represent the normal/average/common ones), there're a lot Dutch. I do, however, agree that Dutch girls have a somewhat considerable "variance" or "standard deviation".

I've also noticed that recommending me to go after German girls instead of Dutch girls if I'm into blonde (and I'm East Asian) if a pretty universal opinion among the European men I've interacted with.

And I don't mind being slutty too much; being slutty is infinitely better than playing the "cuteness" and "innocence" card like women from certain countries. Also infinitely better than the narcissistic and manipulative ones who look like non-feminists yet are actually feminists, just in different ways.

Quote: (07-25-2018 10:43 PM)ZAMSKI Wrote:  

I have met plenty of Dutch girls on vacation while living in Thailand. They are one of my my favorite girls to game. I find them to be one of the most open minded and it is a delight bantering with them. They give us Asian bros some love. [Image: smile.gif] They can come across as cold and stand off-ish initially but I plow on with my American clown game and they eventually open up.

I can't say about gaming them in Netherlands as I have never been there.

Thank you man, I have been with the French and German girls; they're pretty cool. I'm still struggling to find a lot of Dutch girls here in Australia.

I have limited experience but they do seem to love back and forth banter. Some ended up a waste of time in that they talked to me at length but never seemed to be interested and others were very easy and forward so i cant say i have a clear idea where i stand with them aside from the whole bantering thing.

In that respect they seem more fun than germans and others

Quote: (07-29-2018 10:14 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

I have limited experience but they do seem to love back and forth banter. Some ended up a waste of time in that they talked to me at length but never seemed to be interested and others were very easy and forward so i cant say i have a clear idea where i stand with them aside from the whole bantering thing.

In that respect they seem more fun than germans and others

Do you mind to share your experiences with Germans? (By the way, do you speak English or German with them?)

Im currently gaming every other week in a Dutch college town and the girls are pretty approachable with no HARD blowouts like in Germany but like the others said competition is high and there is a learning curve. This past weekend I hung out with two guys with bad game and it really slowed me down.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (07-30-2018 08:47 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Im currently gaming every other week in a Dutch college town and the girls are pretty approachable with no HARD blowouts like in Germany but like the others said competition is high and there is a learning curve. This past weekend I hung out with two guys with bad game and it really slowed me down.

This basically sums up game in The Netherlands.

There's tons of dudes with atrocious game, including 90% of the guys you see out partying and holding their beers in front of their chests. They'll even go as far as to passive aggressively cockblock their own friends. This behaviour will seriously hurt your own game by association, go out alone or with red pill friends.

Dutch girls are very fun to chat and flirt with. They don’t play mind games like American girls, they don’t act shy and innocent like southeast Asian girls, they aren’t flaky, and they are very easy to read. Have you ever talked to a Dutch girl about the average Dutch guy? They dress well and are in shape don’t really approach. Like other Northern Europeans they will be happy to initiate flirting touching in bars/clubs when drinking.

I agree social circle is king but of all the countries in Europe, Netherlands is near the top with solo gaming. They are also open to other races as well.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Dutch girls are pretty open minded. Once they are in the pocket i experience them as not self confident. Their game like in most countries of west-Europe is pretty much social circles. Tinder is wideley used over there so i would also try your bet there. Daygame and Tinder is your best bet in terms of a short say.

Do you have examples of this passive agressive cockblocking? Genuinely curious as i suspect I might have suffered from it.

I also have only had good experiences with dutch girls abroad. They're like scandi girls, but with less annoying "know it all" attitude.

Quote: (08-01-2018 12:47 PM)Lime Wrote:  

Do you have examples of this passive agressive cockblocking? Genuinely curious as i suspect I might have suffered from it.

- Mentioning other girls or just general stuff they shouldn't mention while you're trying to game a girl. Basically being the opposite of a wingman.

- Waiting all night until you open a set that hooks (meanwhile never opening any set themselves) and then jumping into your set, ruining it with bad game. I always have the feeling that there's some woman-think going on there: "if I can't get laid, you won't either"

- When you call them out on stuff like that, they'll go "Oh man sorry dude, I genuinely had no idea you were into that girl, I would've left you alone otherwise". Sure man.

As I'm typing this, I realize this actually isn't specific to Dutch guys, it's universal beta behaviour. I have however experienced quite a bit of it when I still lived in Netherlands.

Winston Wolfe is hitting the nail on the road. All what he saying is true.

Most othere guys are referring to Dutch girls they met in Australia , Thailand etc which doesn't make sense.

I went out a lot in the Netherlands before and dutch guys are indeed cockblockers. They are very insecure and also like to pick fights with other guys for no reason to overcome their own frustration and insecurities ( or they say things like awww , yes I fucked this other hot blonde girl last night , so I don't approach now, I already had enough pussy). Dutch guys are big talkers but are utter bèta's when it matters.

Dutch girls are way too direct, rude ( I'm not interested, Fuck off! Oprotten!) and masculine ( They don't dress up, they dress most of the time like cheap farm girls) for me. And Netherlands is a feminime country.

Don't bang Holland.

Pre-selection was very important during my stay there, more so then in Germany.

The reliance on social circles and tinder shows this.

A Dutch girl will be hard if she thinks you are average, especially in a club. Way harder then an American girl, who can be wooed verbally.

Dutch women care very little about what comes out of your mouth. They look at the context and screen hard wether sleeping with you increases or lowers their status. Do not fuck it up with what you say but do not rely on verbal game to make her wet.

Look your best and be patient.

Quote: (07-28-2018 10:37 AM)Vlado Wrote:  

My opinion anyway.

In my opinion Germanic girls/women in general are slutty. Just look at Germanic countries and you will see that the women are all the same. Also the cold and boring personality is typical for Germanic girls.

They play hard to get, because all the native beta guys are begging for their attention. But sluts will be sluts, so you have to play their bullshit game to fuck their worn out pussy, although its relatively easy.

Dutch women, I think are the most beautiful in the world. That's just my opinion. There's a reason why there's so many Dutch supermodels..Dutch and Brazilian.

Clubs are very very hard. They always go out with large groups of friends. Your chances of isolating and taking her home isn't very good. Image is crucial in the Netherlands. Some Dutch women, if the don't think their English is any good (though it's usually fine) just won't talk to you. They have all these weird rules and social valus that we just don't understand in the West. They don't want to be seen as sluts leaving a group of friends and going home with an American/Canadian stranger.

My best experiences have, ironically, come from Hostels within Amsterdam. You will often encounter Dutch girls from smaller Dutch cities, staying in Hostels. They are almost always into American culture and totally open to being approached.

Quote: (08-05-2018 09:40 PM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

They have all these weird rules and social valus that we just don't understand in the West. They don't want to be seen as sluts leaving a group of friends and going home with an American/Canadian stranger.

What do you mean by "in the West" ? The Netherlands is a Western country. We have some very specific cultural things, but the overarching culture very much follows America and the UK.

Do you have examples of these weird rules and social values that you are talking about? I can probably chime in on some of those and try to explain them. But first I'd like to see how a foreigner interprets them.

You are right that they don't want to be seen as sluts, but that doesn't mean they don't have an inner slut. Under the right circumstances they'll jump on strange cock, don't ever doubt it. It's all about the combination of social circle + patience + discretion. Again, I'm talking about Dutch girls in the Netherlands. The traveling Dutch girl is much more open and easier.

Dutch women can be hard to game in the clubs since most of them go out with a group of friends. But it really depends, Leiden can be super-easy to get laid thanks to student population, Rotterdam/The Hague is mostly hit-miss.

But imho Dutch girls are very easy-going and fun to talk to (and by no means similar to Swedish/German ladies attitude-wise),
Since there are different ethnics and mixed people everywhere in the Netherlands, they are quite open to all races.

I've only had great experiences with Dutch girls in Netherlands and abroad. Shagged a 19 years old 184cm tall (I am 33 yrs old) Dutch girl in Barcelona for three days in a row after she literally eyeballed me while waiting in line at McDonalds (I was gaming a Moroccan cashier in broken Spanish).