rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Stockholm, Sweden (Detailed nightlife)

I moved to Stockholm 5 months ago and wanted to share my experience regarding night life, sightseeing, girls, and vice. I will try to get into more details for each section in other posts along with my thoughts on the Swedish society and their way of life.

City Overview: Stockholm is the capital city and largest city in Scandinavia, it has a very multi-cultural environmental with a very tolerant and liberal society. In relation to other European cities, it is faraway north so if you are in vacation you will have to sacrifice some time-distance efficiency. Oslo is around 5 hours plain train, Copenhagen 8 and around 1 hour by plain to each one respectively. There are ferries to Helsinki and the Baltic States.

Stockholm is the center of the Swedish culture for several reasons. The government, royal family and a big part of the population are here; the city is always moving and the options are quite diverse:

Transportation:

If you arrive by plane from any of the three different airport, the best way to reach the city is by the bus shuttles. I will recommend https://www.flygbussarna.se/en , as it is around 90-120 each trip and they have pretty much buses every half an hour (to Arlanda at least).

Taking a taxi/uber is kind of unnecessary as the public transportation is quite efficient with a mix of trains, buses, commuter trains and trams. One way ticket is around 36 sek, so if you are planning to spend more than a day I’ll recommend get a SL card and check the days packages. For more information check the SL page. http://sl.se/

The city is built in a huge archipelago interconnected by bridges and tunnels, finding a parking spot can turn into a nightmare if you are unlucky.

Girls: I will say the average in Sweden is 6, highly overrated but still quite a bunch of beautiful women walking around and even know and then you will turn around. As for their migration, the selection became quite diverse as well their attitudes; you will find a little bit of everything from the typical blonde Scandinavian to Chilean descendent Latinas. The average Swedish woman will rather dress hipsterish or with glamorous style, depends where you go.

Sightseeing: Old Town (Gamla stan), the royal castle and parliament building are located in the same island. The Vasa museum is worth a visit to see the best well preserved 17th century warship. The open-air museum of Skansen which is a mix of Swedish architecture through the years and fauna of Sweden, very nice in the summer for a walk or run.

*Near Mariatorget in the island of Södermalm ,there is a nice park which has, in my opinion, one the best views of the sunset in the city. Lay down there for a small picnic and some wine is always a must.

Day game is quite hard here, unless you are pretty good at it as Swedish people are not used to strangers talking to them on the street/metro, but worth a shot as a swedish guy will not do it.

Spots- Drottninggatan main shopping Street that runs from the Palace to almost Odenplan. Typical shopping street.

Medborgarplatsen by Södermalm, it is a nice square which is full of people chilling during the summer to have a coffee or a drink, sometimes there are small free gigs here. Lots of bars in the area for a spontaneous date.

Stureplan: The fancier side of Stockholm with designer shops, restaurants and bar.

Nightlife

I will get into more details here as I find many datasheets don’t have basic tips which will help you a lot, I’ll write about some clubs I tried.

Booze: The alcohol stores are government owned (Systembologet), which have a very strict schedule and nothing over 4% will be find in the supermarkets. During the week they close at 7 p.m. , Saturdays at 3 p.m., and closed on Sundays. So plan early your booze supplies.

KEYFLOW APP: As soon as you plan to hit a club, remember to have this app in your phone as it allows you to put your name in the guestlists of most clubs which will grant you free entrance, no lines,etc. Remember covers here are from 120 to 200 SEK, depending on the club.

Approaching difficulty : Easy. The girls on Stockholm are quite easy to approach, no need to think about this a lot. Beware they flake to a whole new level, so be mentally ready to try a lot.

Guy/girl ratios- If you are early in the club your chances boost a lot. Swedish guys aren’t use to be direct without alcohol, so use this in your advantage.

Bitch shields- When they want you to go away you will know.

Foreigners friendly ,flakiness: Dress nice, don’t be stereotypical and you are good tomy friends.

CLUBS:

Café Opera: Classy club, pretty women good ratio, commercial music and expensive drinks. Worth a visit. Your chances are high if you move well, 1 goodwingman and you’ll do great. Behing the Stockholm’s Opera House.

Sturecompagniet: In Stureplan Kind of a similar atmosphere as café opera, but more exclusive, the fancy girls go to this place, expect to buy drinks.

Solidaritet. Also in Stureplan, way more relaxed. 2 floors. A tight dancefloor with commercial music at the bottom and bar with techno/house upstairs.

Mmmmm/Colosseum: Located in Globen, a techno/house club interconnected with a commercial music. In the Colisseum side, quite a young crowd, easy to game.

Södra Teatern: In södermalm with hip-hop, this club has a very multicultural crowd and sometimes they play latino music, game quick because as the night goes by it gets full with African-black guys with no game who scare the women. Still you can get something nice here.

Göta Källare: In the exit of medborgplatsen metro station. Cheap and last resort option.

Marquise Club: Similar atmosphere as Colosseum, stays open until late.

Trådgarden/Underbron: Hipserish open air-club, nice techno/house music if that’s your thing, gaming is not that easy.

Slakthuset: Near Globen too, emulating the meat district of NYC, the terrace in the summer is super hip and lots of girls.

Kristall: Latino club, my latino/Spanish friends here you will kill it with some dancing.

Personal experience: Going out in Stockholm requires planning, the more you plan, the cheaper/better your night will be, gaming isn’t hard if you are in good timing. It is true that swedes roll around social circles, specially the best looking girls, but not necessarily. It can be very expensive and swedish girls can be boring-annoying. Don’t speak about serious topics as their PC is by the sky and will end up with everybody triggered, just use the usual talk and you will do fine.

I'll try to get into detail in more things about Stockholm and about swedish girls in my future posts. If you have any questions, I will try to answer them. [Image: banana.gif]

My blog: Wolfsout

Thanks for the datasheet , +1

Quote: (01-10-2017 03:12 PM)OCZ Wrote:  

the average in Sweden is 6

What does a swedish 6 look like? Would it be possible for you calibrate this with pics from swedish nightclubs etc

Quote: (01-10-2017 04:04 PM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Thanks for the datasheet , +1

Quote: (01-10-2017 03:12 PM)OCZ Wrote:  

the average in Sweden is 6

What does a swedish 6 look like? Would it be possible for you calibrate this with pics from swedish nightclubs etc

Mmm, depends in what you like ofc.
This is a photo of Colosseum for example
[Image: 1475322023-6105.jpg]

Id rate the 3 girls on the left (specially the middle right) higher than a 6 for sure. (not sure if you ment those girls as an example of a 6)

OP, have you met any swedish lebanese girls? I meet a lot of them in summer here and my rate of success with them is low. They seem both wild about partying but reserved about escalating.

In general, whats the attitude towards arabs? I know conventional wisdom is that scandinavian girls are very liberal, but in my travels the ones i meet and go cold after finding out im Lebanese are mostly scandinavian.

Would an arab looking guy have a tough time there getting into clubs/talking to girls? especially now/

Quote: (01-10-2017 05:30 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Id rate the 3 girls on the left (specially the middle right) higher than a 6 for sure. (not sure if you ment those girls as an example of a 6)

OP, have you met any swedish lebanese girls? I meet a lot of them in summer here and my rate of success with them is low. They seem both wild about partying but reserved about escalating.

In general, whats the attitude towards arabs? I know conventional wisdom is that scandinavian girls are very liberal, but in my travels the ones i meet and go cold after finding out im Lebanese are mostly scandinavian.

Would an arab looking guy have a tough time there getting into clubs/talking to girls? especially now/

I am crazy for swedish lebanese girls too my friend, in fact if I will want something serious with a girl in Sweden (which still is less lickely to happen) it will be with a lebanese/assyrian/syrian - swedish. They are hard to get, hard to escalte and well more traditional than the native-swedes. You will find out sometimes even the lebanese-swedeish are more conservative than the actual girls in Lebanon. There are places were they hang out, specially in Södertälje.

In regards of arabs. As long as you dress nice and don't act like as a stereotype or arrive with a huge pack of guys, its no issue getting inside anywhere. With swedish women I'll be honest, if you are muslim they will probably not like you, if you are christian/orthodox or so, try to say it indirectly and the impression of you change dramatically ( start wearing a cross my friend, shave ,etc). After all the refugee crisis (like all Europe) there is a mistrust with arab men, but as long as you prove to be educated you'll be fine. Approach normally and you'll do fine, but dress decent/hipster and your points will go up.

Yeah they are way more conservative than the ones here! that seems to be a trend. I met one that i would definitely date seriously this summer, i was sort of aggressive nice guy (more like persistent nice guy) but it went nowhere...

I am christian but i often dont get the chance to squeeze that into the conversation lol.

What sort of game in general do you think works with swedish girls (not lebanese ones)?

Quote: (01-10-2017 05:54 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Yeah they are way more conservative than the ones here! that seems to be a trend. I met one that i would definitely date seriously this summer, i was sort of aggressive nice guy (more like persistent nice guy) but it went nowhere...

I am christian but i often dont get the chance to squeeze that into the conversation lol.

What sort of game in general do you think works with swedish girls (not lebanese ones)?

Wear a cross, it does the job perfectly.. all swedish-lebanese girls also do that tactic. Well swedish abroad behave waaay sluttier than at home, but I will say standar game works fine. Avoid creepy dancing next to them, I don't know why italian and spanish guys always do it here, it never works. Swedish girls are very easy to spot when they like you. Just go say something (not necessarily super clever) and try to keep it for a while and you'll be fine. Must clubs have smoking areas, my personal favorite I would say. Don't be that nice, try to be masculine they aren't used to it. Swedish guys usually are not direct or very direct, try to be on the middle and you'll do fine.

Thanks OCZ
A Swedish 6 is a Melbourne 8 so I can't wait to hit Sweden this year .My Viking tour to Hel...sinki and back.

Thanks for the pics OCZ.

Every time i see pics of what constitutes a 6 in european countries outside of the UK, I'm remembered why I hop on a plane every other week.

Quote: (01-10-2017 08:03 PM)Green-On-GO Wrote:  

Thanks OCZ
A Swedish 6 is a Melbourne 8 so I can't wait to hit Sweden this year .My Viking tour to Hel...sinki and back.

Don't worry mate, swedish women love Australia. (many have their exchange semester there, you will kill it the more australian you act)

Quote: (01-11-2017 04:59 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Thanks for the pics OCZ.

Every time i see pics of what constitutes a 6 in european countries outside of the UK, I'm remembered why I hop on a plane every other week.

Not all swedish girls are that pretty, but they take care of themselves a lot. I can't say the number of skrillex haircuts have declined and pink hairs aren't that common as people say. They still are super feminist though....

"Södra Teatern: In södermalm with hip-hop, game quick because as the night goes by it gets full with African-black guys with no game who scare the women. Still you can get something nice here."

This is EXACTLY what happens at the traditional black clubs here in Cologne. Fucking thirsty motherfuckers with no tact whatsoever. Why I never go to these places.

FYI im black just in case this offends anyone.

I am happy for this sheet man. All those Scandi countries are at the very top of my list for this year.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (01-11-2017 06:22 AM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

"Södra Teatern: In södermalm with hip-hop, game quick because as the night goes by it gets full with African-black guys with no game who scare the women. Still you can get something nice here."

This is EXACTLY what happens at the traditional black clubs here in Cologne. Fucking thirsty motherfuckers with no tact whatsoever. Why I never go to these places.

FYI im black just in case this offends anyone.

I am happy for this sheet man. All those Scandi countries are at the very top of my list for this year.

I know what you feel man. If they tried to be more chill and get some game, blacks guys can kill it here easily. A big issue I find in the clubs around Europe is they let too many guys in (discrimination, equality?) which it always backslashes to the club vibe. In Mexico we don't usually have this issue, as they watch very careful the amount of guys inside. That's why if you are early your chances boost like 50%, something is weird but well it works.

Quote: (01-11-2017 06:06 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

Not all swedish girls are that pretty, but they take care of themselves a lot. I can't say the number of skrillex haircuts have declined and pink hairs aren't that common as people say. They still are super feminist though....

I'm in denmark a lot so I'm used to the style. And this might get me banned from the forum, but the brand of feminism I've run into in scandinavia on nights out is pretty chill, its more egalitarian than anything. I've had quite a few discussions where the women discuss things that are unfair for men (for example, birth control hormones in the water) ....this has never happened in the UK

Quote: (01-11-2017 06:36 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2017 06:06 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

I'm in denmark a lot so I'm used to the style. And this might get me banned from the forum, but the brand of feminism I've run into in scandinavia on nights out is pretty chill, its more egalitarian than anything. I've had quite a few discussions where the women discuss things that are unfair for men (for example, birth control hormones in the water) ....this has never happened in the UK

I will say for the short run, the feminism in Scandinavia is not a big deal for the daily lives of expaths. But in terms of being serious with someone for the long run you will start to clash. Is not the kind of batshitcrazy feminism in the US, but still there are a lot of SJW, but talking to swedes in my social circle (both men and women), that third wave feminism is slowly dying in Sweden. There was also a change in immigration laws this summer, making them more strict. I don't think Sweden is lost ( as many people in the internet believe, I did too before coming here), but time will tell. Still equality and being independent is a big deal here, which affects family-relationship mechanics (Sweden is one of the countries with most single citizens), but I think is more related to a culture of being independent (extremely independent, both men-women) that fucks peoples minds and not directly feminism.

Quote: (01-11-2017 04:59 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Thanks for the pics OCZ.

Man if you want to check more pics about the club scene in Stockholm take a look at this page and pick the clubs. http://finest.se/

A better picture of what swedes look like I will say.

Ocz were the girls in ur pic a 6 in your opinion?

If the average Swedish gal is a 6, then what does that say about girls in the west.

I'm sorry but I disagree with that statement.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-12-2017 11:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

If the average Swedish gal is a 6, then what does that say about girls in the west.

You are right, I think I went to low. It is a 7 probably, but the difference between the 7 and an 8,9 is huge here I will say. I'll edit the post.

Quote: (01-12-2017 11:46 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

If the average in Stockholm is 7, then in Kiev has to be 8...and that is not the true. not even 7 avg in Kiev. I agree with OP.

There is a lot of hambeasts in Sweden...

OP, great data-sheet, just missing my favorite place, Berns complex (club, restaurant, theater, hotel) http://www.berns.se/en/ , very classy and lovely ladies.

The number ranking system is dumb.

We are not on here to talk about average looking girls.

I have never been Kiev, from what I have seen there is plenty single girls to go around.

Stockholm has some nice top talent, that is all I am saying.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

That's a great datasheet. Planning to hit Stockholm around April this year.
What accommodation did you pick? The monthly rent there is quite expansive.

Agree that the number ranking debates are pointless, as are the debates about what are the average looks in each country.

Best to visit yourself.

Even Roosh has said that online dating is bad proxy for local talent.

Do they speak fluent English? If so, do they mind, or would they rather speak their native tounge?

About the ranking probably it is a matter of perspective, but what I wanna try to make it clear many guys think Sweden is full of perfect good looking blondes, and well it is not perfect as any other country. Nevertheless, Sweden is above the average and well in general swedish women take care of themselves. (Previous post says there were a lot of hipsters who wear converse to clubs), but I will say is pretty balanced.

Quote: (01-13-2017 01:11 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

OP, great data-sheet, just missing my favorite place, Berns complex (club, restaurant, theater, hotel) http://www.berns.se/en/ , very classy and lovely ladies.

You are right, I missed that one! Been there only once, should try to hit it again too.

Quote: (01-13-2017 05:32 PM)luckskywalker Wrote:  

That's a great datasheet. Planning to hit Stockholm around April this year.
What accommodation did you pick? The monthly rent there is quite expansive.

Depends what are you looking for, but I will say this hostel is cheap and not crap. It is in Södermalm, so everything is close.
accohostel.com

Quote: (01-14-2017 07:07 PM)Conquistador Wrote:  

Do they speak fluent English? If so, do they mind, or would they rather speak their native tounge?

Yes, everybody in Sweden speaks perfect english. You will have no issue in that matter, they like speaking english. Learn one or two swedish phrases if you can anyway.