rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't Bang Hawaii - Datasheet

Finally decided to pump out this datasheet after many requests. Have been here long enough to give a good rundown and dispel some impressions that people have of the legendary Hawaii. As usual coming here for a week visit vs. a long-term stay are two different datasheets but this datasheet accommodates assuming a 1-week stay here. Honolulu doesn’t have nearly the same depth as well-established cities like Chicago or San Francisco, lacks a hookup culture, with most inhabitants chasing nature hikes and artsy tourist destinations. Still, I have had more fun clubbing here than anywhere else I’ve been to and there are hotter % of girls than any other city I’ve been, so it’s worth checking out.

Logistics

Oahu Metro Population - 1 million
20% Japanese
25% Philippines
15% mainland Americans

About 20 major clubs. In them you can expect to encounter:
25% local Hawaiians
50% mainland Americans
25% tourists (in Waikiki)
But these stats can vary *greatly* depending on the venue/district. Waikiki will have very few locals, while mainlanders pretty much take over the Irish bars and college parties.

Where to stay:

Don’t believe the hype - Waikiki is a perfectly fine place to live for a week, or even a month for your stay in Hawaii. It’s got a reputation for being tourist-filled but in all honesty the colorful atmosphere is easily the best for hooking up and has a faster pace of life suitable for reeling girls in. Streets are lined with performers, shopping plazas, resources (like drugs), and opener material. There are tons of weekly and monthly rentals on Craigslist; however Airbnb and Hicentral.com are more trustworthy. A one-week stay in Waikiki should cost $500, and a month about $1,500 for a decent apartment.

*If* you are staying long-term (i.e. 6 months or more), then I would gravitate towards either Ala Moana or Diamond Head district. Ala Moana is good for the Japanese population, still close to Waikiki, and still a fair amount of action going on. Diamond Head is farther away and less dense, but it features nicer conditions, feels like the “real” Hawaii, and women would not say no to waking up in this district. Perfect for dates and also if to explore the nature, hiking and beaches on the side if you’re into that.

Cost of living:

Hawaii’s notorious for having an insanely high cost of living, comparable to Manhattan and San Francisco, and it’s only getting worse. The average hotel costs about $200 a night, an average modest meal costs at least $10, average beer about $5 each and supermarket material is generally %120 of what it is in mainland USA. Thankfully clubbing doesn’t rape your wallet too badly and renting a car is also still cheap but you want to be prepared out here. Random activities like kayaking, snorkeling lessons or bus tours can eat you up quick if yr into that. While there’s still plenty of young people out here getting good value from the place be aware that coming to Hawaii is definitely an investment with relatively low chance of getting laid compared to the Caribbean or something.

Types of girls

Hawaii is known for its ethnic diversity, it’s possibly the most the most diverse place in the world. It is something like 50%+ Asian, however for you SEAsian connoisseurs don’t get too excited - the typical girl here is still very Americanized. They were all mostly born here, went through an American school system, and have American accents. Most of all they’re surrounded by American guys many of whom are in military or surfboys, so don’t expect to have higher value here although Asian locals (men and women) are still aimable and helpful. Seeing mixed couples is surprisingly rare, at least compared with San Francisco for example, and if they’re mixed they’re usually both American. Hawaii is so far the only place on the planet where people with darker skin have higher social value IME.

Mainland girls: your dreams are smashed - the most DTF girls in Hawaii are going to be white chicks from the mainland. They often come from California, Arizona, or Texas.. On average they live here for a couple years before moving on to better things, but fuck me if they aren’t the most humble white chicks you’ll ever sleep with, sometimes initiating the interactions and asking for your #. The hottest girl I banged here was white purely due to numbers. The other reason they are so easy is because they don’t form cliques so strongly as the other groups, always lookin for new guys.

Japanese girls: my personal fave and a main reason for many guys coming here. One thing to get straight is how to define “from Japan”.. so there’s generally 3 types:
-80% of the ethnically Japanese girls here are actually 2nd or 3rd generation, meaning they are practically American. Especially any Japanese women 35+ y.o. I actually have very little experience with them but they generally don’t identify w/ Japan or are mixed.
-The other 10% are straight tourists, who will be shocked that you are speaking to them and barely speak English. They can be stuck up, stick very closely to their friends (out of fear), and can be spotted from a mile away with their funky attire.
-The final, sweet spot 10% are those from Japan, but living in Hawaii temporarily to study or do internships. FIND THESE IMMEDIATELY they are a gold mine. You can see them hanging in festivals or markets, or behind the counter in the shops. If you’ve got a good eye you can distinguish them from the FOB ones and they are easily the most feminine, amusing, and eager girls you’ll date. In fact many of them dream of landing in Hawaii and hopping on an American guy to solidify their stay here. Most of my success comes from the large groups of them getting drunk in Waikiki and throwing out Japanese phrases at them, slowly you can isolate a girl here and there and endless possibilities emerge.

Filipina girls / local girls: I’m grouping these two together. With the city being 25% Filipina, you would think it’d be a poosy paradise? Nope.. these local girls are notoriously difficult, the FOB ratio here is much worse than Japanese girls, and there is practically no distinguishment between Filipinas and other “Hawaiian” girls (basically Polynesian) all of whom come from tough backgrounds. Tatoos, gangs, strong personalities and strong ties to communities from when they were 5 years old reign supreme here. It’s a shocking transition coming here from the Philippines where everyone is modest, quiet, beta guys… bring a FOB filipina here and she’d be shocked and intimidated by what she sees. So you can expect cliquey attitudes and a superiority complex, although if you look Hawaiian, you definitely have a chance at a few dates if you pretend you know your way around. I’ve pushed some interactions very far but too many fucking cockblockers get all protective - friendly on the surface, traditional at their core and tend to only hang w/ their high school friends.

Street game / Mall game

As much as I wish I could stick to clubbing for pickup, Hawaii is very daygame-oriented and women are twice as receptive when they’re shopping around than in the clubs with bitchshields up all the way. Ala Moana is a good training ground which is for all intents the only mall in Hawaii, and teeming with tourists (mostly Japanese) and recently transplanted mainland American girls, plus plenty of material for openers. Within a couple hours you can get a handful of numbers just bullshitting your way through the crowd, asking girls where they from, what they bought, what’s a good birthday present for your sister, if they wanna see the concert nearby… the mall itself isn’t terribly interesting but I’ve had plenty of adventures here, one of my favorite techniques is to segue from the booths (with naturally talkative instant wingmen) to passerby chicks. Making friends with foreign dudes manning the booths is one of the smartest things you can do as they’re bored out of their mind most of the day and want to snag chicks with you anyway. Another favorite thing to do is hang by the Body Shop-type places and try on lotions with FOB girls as openers. Over time though I find it’s easiest to just post up in 1 spot and wait for girls to walk by than to wander aimlessly and awkwardly bump into them over and over.

Hit Waikiki from 6-8pm, same drill. 90% of girls are shopping so those openers work here too, the difference is they are probably right next to their hotel. Secondly, it’s easier to line up something for later in the night; even though flake rate is very high, once you are aware of the bar specials, you can give a girl(s) an excuse for any night of the week. In all honesty the Waikiki streets in evening are more successful than the mall game ones, a bit less strung out and the street performers add to topics for your game, plus the groups of girls seem happy to get attention. We’ve pulled some crazy shit out here as these girls live by no rules whatsoever so you can practically do whatever you want with them. Once you get the # (after half an hour) your best bet is to hope they come out to the venue you suggested. After 8pm the bitch shields come up and most people get ready for the clubs, out by 10pm. Prime time for this is on SUNDAYS where there’s literally thousands of 8+ girls on the blocks.. do not pass up a Sunday here even though there’s not much nightlife afterwards.

3 Major Nightlife Districts

[Image: map_honolulu.jpg]

1) Waikiki

I’ve had so many adventures in Waikiki by now it’s impossible to keep track. Whether solo, with a wing or in a massive group; street game or in the clubs, Waikiki has literally been an endless well with new influx of tourists coming in every weekend. The obvious reason is the lack of responsibility / accountability for your actions - nobody pays attention to you, it doesn’t matter if you tick somebody off, everyone’s expected to act like a doofus. Many girls from all over the world including Australians (during summer) East Asians (during winter) also Latinas, Russians, etc… speaking another language will be a huge boon to break the ice. The main roads are Lewers and Kuhio, on that intersection the action spills out into the street and many bars don’t have much cover so you find yourself mixing/matching street and club game. 80%+ of girls out are tourists or here less than a year. A quick list of classier venues:

Skybar
Rumfire
Addiction

These bars you’ve got to dress up well for (cover $10-25) and the girls in Skybar and Rumfire are simply amazing. Skybar has a diverse array of girls here to have fun, I guess all the richest FOB girls from the world see this as a status thing they just absolutely have to hit. Relatively quiet although they have a DJ on the side some nights. Rumfire is similar in that there’s a quiet outdoor area surrounding the massive grindfest dancefloor (probably the most dense in the city, can barely move) but ultimately is the best open space in Waikiki for girls, super responsive and diverse IME. A nearby hidden gem is “The Study”, on the ground floor of a hotel and a well-kept secret with great girls, right next to it is the well-known Addiction. Now Addiction is pretty small, but still sports a high cover, still there are more mouthwatering girls packed in here than anywhere else in the city. Tall, flashy white chicks with ADD but insanely fun to flirt with if you’re okay with getting shot down 90% of the time, plus you’d probably run out of options after an hour unless you come back later. Keep a lookout for ladies nights, this is the only venue that’s got it.

Kelly’s
Moose’s
Playbar
Lulu’s
Hula’s
Above Ultra Lounge

The rest of the venues are smaller and more laid-back. The duo of Kelly’s/Moose’s are impossible to miss and there’s always tons of bitches on the block. A lot of white girls, big girls too and in all honesty the quality ain’t too great around here. Between these 2 joints (Kelly’s is a live band venue, while Moose’s is a larger bar with sick upstairs dancefloor and the whole shazam) you can expect only 15-20 truly hot girls, and even fewer FOBs. Playbar is not too far and while it’s got a ghetto repuation, I like ghetto and it occasionally has insanely cheap beers. Great place to make out with 6’s TBH and quite a few locals, this is the spot to go if you just need quick action and ass shoved in yr face.. every city needs one.

If getting ridiculously drunk isn’t your style, then Lulu’s, Hula’s (gay bar, never went), and Above Ultra Lounge are good alternative options. Lulu’s is really popular with college kids and is pretty much a standard (but clean) sports bar, this is the place to be on Mondays and is right next to Hula’s. Above Ultra is a nice hidden secret in the western portion of Waikiki, good for afterparties as it doesn’t get packed till 2am+. If your hotel is around here you are set.

[Image: image.jpg]
Rumfire in Waikiki

2) Chinatown / Downtown

Stay away, unless you are just going out with friends. I seriously tried a *lot* when I first came out here, determined because I thought it would be cool if I could get in with the crowd here. Big mistake, and while there are a handful of girls IME that were eager they still make you chase after them too much even when they’re interested. This singular block along Hotel St features about 10 venues and is predominantly locals, many of whom are from way out of town, along with younger mainland students. The only spotlight here is Scarlet, which is actually a huge gay club in downtown, but 90% of my successes in downtown have been here as the girls are fucking wild, I almost had a threesome here and made out with a couple lesbians on a different night. Great place to bring girls too to loosen them up. All clubs here close at 2am (which is the norm in Honolulu) and the street gets insanely packed from midnight until then, me and my buddies would run street game (rather unsuccessfully) here for 30 mins at a time. The major venues on Hotel St are Manifest (a typical club with trash music, grindfest dancefloor, hot girls) Next Door (more of a live venue with comfortable seating, meh girls) and Bar 35 (tables, DJ, great beer and a great outdoor patio area. I’ve made lots of hookups here). Theres also a sweet massive rooftop wine bar right next to Bar 35 but I forgot the name. All in all, Chinatown is simply not worth the effort unless you’re interested in a cultural local experience / are with friends / insanely good with indirect game.

Chinatown on modest night

3) Ala Moana

For serious clubbing, but chances out here are also pretty slim unless you’re an ABC or otherwise well-connected. The Ala Moana area has 3 giant clubs just west of the mall itself and anyone who says Honolulu’s clubbing scene is weak hasn’t been to this area. District and Ginza light up with the hottest girls, fashionable dress code and more famous DJs, making the other clubs look like child’s play (Republik, right on top of District is actually more of a music venue, more hipster-ish). But there’s groups, cliques, and way too many 10’s out of my league. Republik has the more humble girls and good for indirect openers, and District has a grindfest dancefloor not dissimilar to Manifest in Chinatown. If you’re good at social circle game / merging sets / finding fellow wingmen District will be a memorable night for you. The cover ($20) is worth it because right afterwards it gives you free entry to Ginza a couple blocks down which goes till 4am (Ginza is DEAD before 1am FYI) One of my personal favorite clubs in Honolulu because people are actually having a blast and doin their own thing, and the only club that FOB-ish Koreans and Japanese flock to, pretty easy to talk (there is an outdoor area as well). But I came out even with RSD instructors and even them and their bootcamp got blown out hard so it’s still not for the light-hearted. If you insist on coming out here, make friends and then make more friends. *If* you want go venture even further west, you’ll run into the standalone M Club, which is overhyped, expensive, and generic, but it’s got the hottest girls in the city.

Week Specials

Mon: Lulu’s (Waikiki), Playbar (Waikiki)
Tue: Moose’s (Waikiki)
Wed: Dave & Busters (Ala Moana), Playbar (Waikiki)
Thu: Tropics (Manoa), Addiction (Waikiki)
Fri: ---
Sat: ---
Sun: Daygame beach, WAIKIKI STREETS

Clubs open past 4am: Ginza, Above Ultra Lounge, Playbar, Moose’s, M Club

Beach game

The holy grail of Honolulu at least for me personally. You have to have a good rugged build if you want girls eyefucking you but beach game has given me the best success out here for not just me but also my wings. There’s plenty to open with and plenty of opportunities for insta-dates. If they’re taking photos use an opener for that; you can open them with regards to their fashion, etcl; I’ve done workout tips, teasing their friends back home, the list goes on… just stay sharp and have fun. At some point they always mention some plans a few days down the road, and just coordinate logistics there (same as Waikiki streets). After 15 mins invite them along to grab a smoothie or ice cream from “a place you know” or set it up at a later time once they’re done with their thing. Doing this over and over again along the beach me and my friends have left a blazing trail on the beach and ended with a handful of prospects. Bringing along a toy like a flying disc or something helps as props. I wish I had been on the beach scene in Miami or something to compare with, based on what I’ve heard Honolulu beaches are more “family friendly” compared to South Beach.

Waikiki beach (west) - Waikiki beach is so much to cover that it’s got to be split (technically, there are 6-7 beaches that all have different names). The west side starts from the classiest hotels, with older men as your competition or really rich asians, so makes for a really lazy crowd and women that are extremely easy to impress. Beware of plastic surgery and some girls are actually with their pimps. Some funny stories have happened to us out here but it’s one of the best ways to connect with FOB girls. By the way they usually will only give out their Line or Instagram so be prepared for that.
Waikiki beach (east) - the eastern portion of Waikiki which actually touches the main road has slightly more locals (even Hawaiians) so they might know the game but it’s easier in some ways because you can pull them right across the street for an instant date. It’s a younger crowd and the occasional smoking hot college girls that want to take advantage of Hawaii, IME when they’re in groups there’s usually 1 girl that’s down to come along but another cockblocker chick will hold them back. So wingmen are essential and be familiar with the college scene, especially pay attention to the 3-day weekend holidays where they party hard and drink all afternoon. If you play your cards right they’ll invite you to their house / dorm parties afterwards in the evenings
Ala Moana beach / Magic Island - right across from the shopping mall, is a weaker beach but still extremely friendly girls although there’s not many. It’s a bit dirtier and sparser but they do play more sports here and have picnic events, barbeques, if that’s more of your scene. Ask them what they’re celebrating, if you can brush up on your volleyball skills, and how the hell those people are able to stand in that water 500 ft into the ocean. Often you can convince them to join you at the mall (if they are not already going after anyway)
Oahu beaches - as for the rest of the island, and probably the rest of Hawaii, the scene is pretty much the same, terrible. These girls are way hotter than the ones you’ll find in Honolulu, but they’ve been living here for years, and there’s no reason for them to chat up some random tourist. The only topic I was able to come up with are “secret beaches” that they know down the coast but generally I get pawned off to someone else. Only during special events was I able to grind it out (3 numbers in 1 afternoon) and that was with having a good build and with good friends. The only other reason to come to these outer beaches would be to humble a girl you are dating.

Events

A short list of events off the top of my head you might run into during your stay. hnlnow.com is the best website for finding events, but you can also see posters and shit lined up everywhere. Most of these events are ~ 70% locals, and the rest mainlanders that have been living here for at least a few months.

-First Fridays (Chinatown)
-Eat the Street (past Ala Moana)
-Art After Dark (Capitol district)
-HNL night market (Kaka’ako, runs 2x/month when ongoing)
-Summer / Winter Wonderland (central Oahu)
-KCC market (Saturday mornings, Diamond head, full of Japanese)
-Floatilla (on holidays, Waikiki beach)
-Various parades (on Kalakaua OR King St, on random holidays ~12-15x/year)

One of many events in the city

Military and Surfboys - the surfboy scene everyone is aware of, and is exactly how you imagine.. sometimes locals but mostly Californians that have been living in Hawaii 10+ years (if not generations) These guys own the beach and have instant status, but mostly stay out of Honolulu itself. One thing that doesn’t come to mind with most people is military presence though; contrary to most people’s impression military guys are IME very passive and aren’t necessarily a threat. They make great instant bros / wingmen though and even if they are in reality often pushovers, somehow girls seem to chase after them a lot more regardless (chasing status, or the insane financial benefits)

Trannies and Hookers - considering Hawaii’s affiliation with Asia it should be no surprise that there are more ladyboys and hookers here than on mainland USA. Ladyboys usually keep to grimy spots in Chinatown and specific corners in Waikiki, they generally don’t disguise what they are. Hookers are harder to distinguish and usually there are ~15 of them patrolling Waikiki at night randomly aiming for military and older businessmen. It sucks to be spitting mad game with hotties only to later realize they are prostitutes, happens to me without exception every time I hit the streets though they are actually pretty cool. You’ll also see a few more stripclubs than usual (frequented by locals) and tons of asian happy massage places in plain sight across from Waikiki.

Online groups / dating apps - I don’t do online dating but from what I’ve seen most online dating site are worthless here. That includes Tinder, WeChat, POF.. men are thirsty as fuck out here. One 45+ year old lady was bragging about how a bunch of 20-year old guys were hitting on her on POF. Badoo is the best app and gets the most hits, I guess it must be still fresh or not a lot of guys use it, sadly I find the interface dismal and refuse to pay for the features so I’ve never pushed to meet a girl face-to-face on there. For online group meetups, the big ones are meetup.com which has tons of gatherings, Internations which is an older crowd but probably still the funnest, and couchsurfing which is fairly dead and transcient here. As with all “online friendmaking” services, the relationships are usually trivial and girls are hounded from every angle, with group girls:guys ratios often at 1 girl : 5 guys, so unless you are a top 1% alpha male here they usually just leave the scene with an overinflated ego.

---

Much thanks to the RVFers (you know who you are), Lair folks and RSD folks who came out and helped dig deep into the scene out here. I could go on and on about Hawaii so if you have specific bits yr trying to dip into (alternative islands, Jap-specific game) let me know. Aloha
*sorry for the tiny images.. dunno what happened there

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Damn Cyclone, awesome datasheet man. +1 for me.
Way to write a thorough and well written report.

^ Didn't get a chance to read this yet, but my premonition always indicated places like Hawaii, US Virgin Isles, and British Virgin Isles are mainly for couples or mixed social groups.

(Will read as soon as I can before I draw up more conclusions.....)

Great report, but it should be titled specifically to Honolulu, because that's what it is.

Did you see any other areas or islands?

Also, did you go to strip clubs/Korean bars?

Aloha!

As soon as I read $5 beer, I stopped reading. Fuck that place.

The assertion that Filos / 'Nesians are much the same surprises me.

In Australia / NZ there is a HUGE distinction. Mainly that the average Polynesian female is taller and wider than your average Filipino man. The Polynesian guys on average are 5'9+ (some much taller) and 200ibs+ (some much bigger)

I take it that things are little bit different in Hawaii?

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:03 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Great report, but it should be titled specifically to Honolulu, because that's what it is.
Did you see any other areas or islands?
Also, did you go to strip clubs/Korean bars?

For all intents and purposes Honolulu is the only spot to be at.. i've met plenty of dudes from Maui, Big Island, that complain about the scene there and say it's dead and very hard to meet girls. They rely on social circle and some events. I personally had a phenomenal time in Kauai though, and am thoroughly convinced it's easier to get laid there than in Honolulu (but again, with white girls)

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:26 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Hah, that shouldnt be unusual for most metro cities IME.. sometimes you get lucky and they have $2-3 deals though

Quote: (07-30-2016 10:49 PM)CodyB Wrote:  

The assertion that Filos / 'Nesians are much the same surprises me.
In Australia / NZ there is a HUGE distinction. Mainly that the average Polynesian female is taller and wider than your average Filipino man. The Polynesian guys on average are 5'9+ (some much taller) and 200ibs+ (some much bigger)
I take it that things are little bit different in Hawaii?

I'm not checking out the guys much out here but there are definitely some subtle physical differences between the 2. Also polynesians will hang with their own island people (Tongans with other Tongans, Micronesians with other Micronesians, and even speak the same language with each other) While Filipinas associate themselves with Americans much more, and are prouder to be "American". But when clubbing for all intents and purposes these groups blend together and are practically the same (heavy makeup, same events, snotty attitude).

DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)

Oh please. How many can you drink? It's not 22$.

Looks like what Choichoi was saying about Hawaii is spot on. Great datasheet.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (07-31-2016 07:15 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Over a $100 worth.

Quote: (07-31-2016 07:32 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Over a $100 worth.
So what? You'll spend over 100 dollars to drink 20 beers . You could make a couple drinks before you go out ha know and who the deuce doesn't know that place is not cheap??

I spent way over 100 a day in the DR drinking with pals there. So what's cheap? It doesn't really exist in a social environment unless it ridiculous like Norway or nyc in some places.

I just realized your handle is brewdog so you make the rules if it were intlballerz I could complain a bit.

So you're ok with spending $100 in one night of drinking. I'm not. That's fucking ludicrous, but if you're rich, then fine. Have at it.

Quote: (07-31-2016 07:58 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

So you're ok with spending $100 in one night of drinking. I'm not. That's fucking ludicrous, but if you're rich, then fine. Have at it.
I'm ok with spending 300 a night drinking if I'm with friends or family I'm not ok with bottle service of bars that have security or cover only because it usually means heavy sausage is goin on.

Quote: (07-31-2016 07:32 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Over a $100 worth.

Username checks out

Great datasheet Cyclone. Glad to see that you are alive and well too. Only thing I can think of is that some of the newer cats may not know much about you or what you have done. Can you kind of break down what did get you laid a little bit more? It sounds like you did manage to squeak out a nut somehow someway. Also, if you had more time to live there, what would you do differently or invest into from a game perspective.

Again, good datasheet. Would rep you but I already gave you one for another sheet. [Image: tongue.gif]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

http://money.cnn.com/calculator/pf/cost-of-living/

Plug in where you live and how much you make.

Looks like Hawaii is very expensive compared to my address here.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Great sheet, and everything I would say has already been said by others in this thread.

Only wanted to derail it slightly as it comes to $5 beers. That's the standard everywhere mate in every major city. Some of the more popular joints in most places even get away with charging $8 a beer.

$3-4 beers are only a thing if you're a day drinker like myself or at a college bar. I have rarely seen it anywhere unless you're into Bud Lite. Personally Stella or Blue Moon is as low as I go so dependent on taste.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Good datasheet, nice work!

The hotel prices would be more off-putting to me than the alcohol prices. $5 for a beer is completely normal for any major American city I've been in recently. I've paid closer to $10 in some clubs. Most places in the developed world are more than $5 for anywhere that isn't a dive/student bar.

20 beers on a night-out is also a pretty massive waste of money regardless of the price. And the health damage/calorie intake... You might want to re-evaluate your drinking habits if thats a normal night out for you BrewDog.

Quote: (08-01-2016 01:06 PM)zatara Wrote:  

20 beers on a night-out is also a pretty massive waste of money regardless of the price. And the health damage/calorie intake... You might want to re-evaluate your drinking habits if thats a normal night out for you BrewDog.
What else am I supposed to spend it on? In my life, there's rent and car insurance and other gay shit, and then the rest is beer.

If you're not drinking at least $100 worth of beer every night then fuck you and your vegan friends.

^You better work it off man even as one of the younger guys I can barely go through a good beer fueled bender without feeling the beer weight catch up to me.

And I fucking love good beer.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (07-31-2016 08:55 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Great datasheet Cyclone. Glad to see that you are alive and well too. Only thing I can think of is that some of the newer cats may not know much about you or what you have done. Can you kind of break down what did get you laid a little bit more? It sounds like you did manage to squeak out a nut somehow someway. Also, if you had more time to live there, what would you do differently or invest into from a game perspective.

Thank you good sir, i haven't been on RVF much these past 6 months due to this break in Hawaii
Hawaii has *not* been easy to get bangs, mostly due to my stubbornly high standards. Most of my wings out here bang literally 4's on average. Since I've lived here a year and am far more experienced in general what I did was:

1) establish a solid social circle from the University (HPU) and online groups. Now I have value
2) concurrently always be aware of either special or regular events going on
3) THEN go pickup tourist girls from Waikiki streets. Many tourists actually here for a good couple weeks. Tell them to come out with my social circle friends
4) bring the tourist girl(s) out with my friends that following weekend and my value skyrockets
5) end the session at Scarlet. Honestly, something about Scarlet makes these girls horny as fuck. And it is only a few blocks from my place

This was generally my method. Hardest part was just pushing myself to get out there and get #s from Waikiki as it took the most energy (and wingmen). It is true that you should target lone women there because they feel bad that they're alone; most girls are out with their friends so if a girl is by herself she's really wishing that someone will suddenly accompany her

As for Scarlet, even just this last weekend I told a girl that "her tits are perfect" and she gave up her body to me for 10 mins. Tried pulling her to bathroom but didnt work. People have sex in those bathrooms there all the time (probably mostly trannies). I always invite tourist girls to the drag show they have on Saturdays, and promise them that "it's just a show, goes from 10 to midnight.." well guess what, they don't go home at midnight

*Most* of my lays actually came from an alternate personal method for which i'll have a 2nd datasheet for soon

Quote: (07-31-2016 10:19 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Great sheet, and everything I would say has already been said by others in this thread.
Only wanted to derail it slightly as it comes to $5 beers. That's the standard everywhere mate in every major city. Some of the more popular joints in most places even get away with charging $8 a beer.

Yeah, i didn't mean to imply that $5 is that expensive. It can range anywhere from 75 cents to $9 in high-end clubs actually. Plus I don't drink much so

Quote: (08-01-2016 07:13 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

What else am I supposed to spend it on? In my life, there's rent and car insurance and other gay shit, and then the rest is beer.

If you're not drinking at least $100 worth of beer every night then fuck you and your vegan friends.

I dunno man, if you're 40 years old[1] and you can't afford to spend $5 on a beer you might need to re-evaluate life slightly I would have thought. And/or if you have nothing better in your life to spend money on other than "gay shit and beer".

[1]thread-30-post-1183455.html#pid1183455

You can actually still find $5 beers in NYC, it all depends where you go. But seriously, in Oslo, Stockholm or Paris you can literally not find a $5 beers.

In Philly you can still get a PBR and a shot a whiskey of $5 outside of the the downtown area. This is partly why I still live there.

I would love to crush 20 beers with El Mech. But If I crush 20 beers, it means I'm wasted and I spending close to $200. Even if the beers are $2. I ll find a way to go to ATM, take more money, overtip cabbies, bartenders, buy 10 cheesesteaks, I'll buy shots for friends, maybe end up at the strip club, in the past, there might of been drugs and we might stayed up all night into the next one. Then, I probably left my jacket at the bar, or I lost my card and have it expressed mailed.

All in the game.

Nice datasheet by the way.

Quote: (08-02-2016 12:52 PM)zatara Wrote:  

I dunno man, if you're 40 years old[1] and you can't afford to spend $5 on a beer you might need to re-evaluate life slightly I would have thought. And/or if you have nothing better in your life to spend money on other than "gay shit and beer".
If you read some of my other posts, I've drunk beers on 5 continents. I like to travel, and while I'm there, I drink beer. If seeing the world and drinking beer is not your own idea of how to spend your cash, then that's fine. Enjoy yourself in your own way while I spend my earnings to see nice things.

But I love beer, and I like cheap beers. And I like drinking beers while seeing some great-ass mountains or a fabulous river or beach. If the beers are 50 cents, I'm a fan. If the beers are 5 bucks, then fuck that place. No doubt Hawaii is beautiful. But I can see the same nice shit in another country and not spend $100 a day on beer.

If that makes me a loser, I'm ok with it. Cheers.