rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Couchsurfing, Earth - Datasheet

I’ve been actively hosting CS girls for purposes of bangs for about a year now, this project is on hold for a few months while I sort things out and thought I should dump this out there in the meantime. This datasheet is just an accumulation of thoughts I have written down during my experiences. In general if you have 7/10 game you can bang 20-30% of girls that stay over if based in USA, higher if you are living overseas.

Couchsurfing vs. Pickup

The primary difference is that you are having a girl live with you at your place for several nights, which is a high-risk high-reward situation. My goal here is to minimize the “risk” part for you. Instead of checking her out, getting a feel for chemistry, flirting actively, pulling her home, getting the bang and calling a taxi, she sticks around and you (ideally) form a close bond with this girl over a few days. It’s great if you prefer mini-relationships after years of grinding cold approach or been out of the game for a while. The concept is easy - just message a girl that looks cute, and if she thinks it’s a good deal within days she's at your doorstep.

So What Does the Girl Do?

Girls that want to stay with a guy chooses from 2 things:
1) send a private message to him, with a personal message of why she wants to stay there. Chances of scoring a stay with this one are pretty high, as they probably only send 2-4 initial messages.
2) make a public post on that city's homepage about her upcoming stay, inviting anyone to extend a hand to host her. Then about 10-15 thirsty guys ask her to stay with him and she then has a wide variety of guys to choose from. Chances of landing this girl are lower, if she even responds at all.

Once she's over, the focus is to make her feel comfortable (many have been traveling for several days). They usually stay around 4-5 days, and you bang her from the 2nd night onwards if you are on the same page. For those that have full time jobs it can take a toll not only on the comforts of your routine but your cold approach pickup is usually hampered as well. For those with flexible schedules or are open minded, Couchsurfing is a solid supplement to your lifestyle.

After she leaves, she leaves a public reference about her time with you.

Mentality

The reason hosting girls works (and not the other way around) is that the situation automatically puts your in a dominant role by default. You are the host, the master, you know the city, and you are in control, and within minutes you'll notice her slip under your frame (unless she’s a cunt). This is good because even if you haven't been socializing/gaming for weeks, you can get right back in the zone almost immediately.

Warning: I would not waste my time with CS if you have beginner or mediocre game. You absolutely have to know how to read social cues and escalate before attempting hosting. Don't be a lazy shit and practice your streetgame. In fact if you're still in a learning phase you can even surf with other girls while traveling to get a feel for the long-term chemistry. Personally, I would also consider living abroad at least once to be a precurser as well so that you have stories to talk about.

Where You Live

This is somewhat of an extension of above section. I have been a host in 5 different locations each one had drastically different results. You have to remember what TYPE of traveler you are attracting. If you are basing yourself in NYC, you're attracting a different type of female than you would if you're in Denver. Don't be a dumbass and settle on CS if you live somewhere that only attracts nerdy, history-loving, or naturey-type females that don't care for nightlife or spending time with locals. Ask yourself.. "..why do girls travel to my city?" before setting expectations. There are also more suble cultural factors such as the ratio of girls that request you vs. you needing to message them to offer your place. In more direct cultures (Anglosphere), girls will message you.. In more conservative ones, they will post a general request, and wait for offers instead to minimize accountability.

Profile Setup / Building References

Use common sense when making your profile, this can’t be your first one. There are a few things unique to CS. Keep your pictures to a minimum (5 or less), including at least a body shot and a shot of you with a bunch of girls / mixed group. You want to keep the window of sex a possibility only, not an obsession or even an expectation. I have seen guys with only 1 profile pic banging long queues of chicks, so there's no need to dump your whole facebook on there. Like an employer scanning your resume, this girl is only skimming your profile, due to the piles of requests she is getting. Therefore in your descriptions you generally just want to keep things positive, so her lasting impression is positive and amiable - demonstrating social value and well-connectedness are key perks to chick surfers.

Space availability: you have the option of putting your place as "accepting" or "maybe". Keep it as "accepting" all the time. Putting yourself as "maybe" doesn't necessarily filter out the undesirables and you can always reject anyone. If you are really overwhelmed, just set it to "not accepting" for a couple weeks, but sometimes girls ask several weeks in advance so I would avoid even that.

Preferred gender: keep it at "any", obviously. This doesn't stop you from rejecting every male that requests but some of them make good wingmen if you want to focus on your cold approach. If you're feeling ballsy I've seen some guys put "female only" which could be a good experiment.

“Response rate”: this shows people how often you actually respond to requests. You generally want to keep this at 60-75%. You want to make it look to the girl like you're a catch, but not so low that it discourages girls from trying in the first place. You can artificially manipulate this by X'ing out 1/3 of requests that you don’t care about; if you need to bump it up, just reply “no” to a few requests.

References: This is how you develop social proof and value before she accepts to stay with you. Otherwise, there would be no difference between CS and your average dating site. So, it's time to start racking up references - at the top of your page, you'll find an "events" tab, and in a typical metropolitan city there are 4-5 events happening every week, including standard regular meetups. Befriend some high value folks at these events (at this point it should be a combination of guys and girls), you will want to spend a cumulative 5-10 hours with them before writing a reference about them and hope it is reciprocated. Newer members are more willing to give you a reference than the jaded ones.

Besides CS meetups, if you have a flexible schedule / student, you can offer to show girls around your city, and take her to cool events. I have pulled girls from their hosts this way, but it's rare, so just aim for the reference. Girls are always looking for guys to show them around, some even already have a hotel or are cooped up with family.

Room Setup

1) ideally, you want a studio. Large places / couches give her too many options on where to pass out. If you're stuck in a large house, well, you should already have a formula in place ..
2) have an excuse for having her sleep in your room. Mine was usually A/C, but yours can be roommates, noise, comfort; I even know a girl that moved to her host's bedroom because there was inconvenient "morning sunlight coming through the living room".
3) ground floor or basements rooms offered best results. For whatever reason, girls are more horny on the ground floor or basement than the floors above. I've never done penthouse though.
4) extra mattress. Do not offer her a couch, or even have one - instead, have a soft sleeping bag or twin mattress, right alongside your bed. Tons of body pillows and fleece material go a long way. Do NOT offer just a singular bed, I’ve tried this and while not a disaster you do want it to be her choice.
5) have a guest towel and hang fruity lavender fragrances in your closet and pillowcase. Pheromones from your last "guests" all over your towel and bedsheets help - I delay washing their bathtowel.
6) alcohol. My favorite combo is 50% vodka with lime juice from the supermarket. In the middle of any activity, suggest whipping out some cocktails. No reason to make it more complicated, just have a formula beforehand. Red wine / chamomile tea / hot chocolate works too
7) this is usually a last-ditch effort, but TV shows. It shouldn’t take the duration of a movie to get action going (I literally had a girl leave in the middle of a George Clooney movie). Get some Seth Rogen or Amy Schumer episodes in your backlog though these days it’s hard to get her off her phone, in which case you can suggest to show you pictures of her travels, which they're usually super eager to show.
8) have several pictures of your home on yr profile, and the sleeping setup. Choose “shared room” in the description, or “shared bed” if you’re feeling ballsy. If you're in a good location, post a google map screenshot of where you're at! Promote your location if you’ve got a good one.
9) it’s okay to be a bit far. Remember, a girl wants inconspicuous sex, and if she can do it in the comfort of a home several miles from the city she will. I've hosted while being 20 miles from the city, and from living a few blocks from the clubs; there is no noticeable difference. However, you will get more requests if you are in the city (most hosts are broke and live far out).

**if you are a single male with a flexible schedule for the foreseeable future, I would seriously consider moving out of your place and renting out a condo in the outskirts of the city purely for CS purposes. That's what I did at the middle of last summer and had since literally been stealing all the girls from other hosts in my city on the regular. Do it only if you view this as a long-term prospect. I paid $1000+ a month for my condo unit, and all the free bangs and bonuses you get more than make up for it.

Screening Girls

1) The first step is ensuring she is DTF in the first place. Most girls out there are NOT expecting to have sex with her host believe it or not, even if he is male. There are 2 ways to screen for girls looking for sex: a) the biggest factor, she has many references from other males stating how fun, cheery, and open-minded she is. But you must click one step further on the males' profiles - do they, too, have tons of references from almost exclusively girls? If yes, she's in it for the dick. It's a downer knowing she's banged a bunch of those dudes, but you’re not doing this to find your wifey. b) your profile/references are sexually-charged. It should be obvious to a female surfer that bangs are part of the package - photos of you with other girls, suggestive descriptions, references from almost exclusively female surfers, and a sweet private pad are all indicators. If she sees that you live with your parents or have no suggestive photos, she will eliminate you from her list.

2) filtering function: your first reaction may be to use the filter on the top to narrow down the type of girl you want. For example, gender, age, # travelers.. Do NOT use the filter function! This is because some girls don't post their real age, the # of travelers they are, or even their gender. When you leave it blank, you can see the entire results - just skim it yourself manually, it's worth the extra few minutes, especially since you'll be messaging gems that other suckers can't see since they're using the stupid filters.
3) IME there is NO correlation between her experience and chances of banging her (# references, when she signed up). One bang I had had 90 references, some just a couple. However, the ones that are completely new to it, are generally clueless and therefore a waste of time..
4) think hard about where she’s from and where you stand on the alpha-chain. THIS IS CRUCIAL AND EASILY THE #1 FACTOR ON WHETHER SHE’LL BANG. Girls are always comparing you to the other men they are surrounded with, including their hometowns. If they are coming from a place where the men are more alpha then you, your chances are slim. If they’re coming from a society of tame, beta wussies, you can easily own her. It takes girls a couple weeks to “forget” where they came from and re-adjust their expectations. So if she grew up in Argentina but spent a semester in Portland, you could be in the clear. I cannot emphasize this enough and is my primary guiding principle - I always make sure she has been surrounded by hordes of beta bitches before coming over.
5) words like "have fun", "explore", "trying new things", "open minded" generally have no correlation to chances of bang IME, but, girls that show signs of retardation like silly B-list movies, quotations, and use lots of emoticons and exclamation marks are easy catches. Bad grammar / spelling is a huge indicator.
6) obviously you want to make sure she has one slutty photo. Like you, it should only take her 1 revealing photo to get the message across that she’s looking for a bang.
7) once you start messaging girls (typically 3-5 at a time), adjust your age such that it is a few years older than your main target(s). You can do this under the "account & settings" tab. CS lets you do this as often as possible, amusingly.
8) check the references she leaves for the guys she stays with, if she even does at all. A girl that doesn't reciprocate references is a big no-no, especially if she doesn't sleep with you because then you get nothing out of it. If she is glowing for them, she will glow for you too.

*insight for well-seasoned travelers: you may have noticed that in some societies women display much public affection, are open/notorious about their sexuality, and the slutty lifestyle is glorified. In other societies, sexuality is conservative, behind closed doors and very secretive. The latter type is what you should be going for: because these girls grew up repressed, once they are behind closed doors and in your bedroom, they're suddenly very willing to get intimate with you. This is akin to the girl that goes to a Christian / all-girl high school and sluts it out big time when she gets to college. To this day I get shocked when a girl refuses to hug in public but is pulling me onto the mattress a few hours later so factor this into play. So don’t discard a girl just because she comes from a “conservative society”… she’s staying with you.. she ain’t conservative. Whereas the girl who came from casual sex, open PDA, and surrounded by sexual liberation isn’t going to think much of sleeping in the same room with a guy for a few nights.

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Messaging your Girl

Method 1: She contacts you. You will get more of these when you have lots of references and live in a high-demand city. Do not click the "accept" button right away, just continue bouncing messages, imply that you have to check on things first. But within 48 hours you should confirm it so she doesn’t settle for another guy. They usually message several guys at once when travelling so remember that you are not some special flower, you should still identify commonalities in your profiles to really seal the deal.

Method 2: If things are looking dry or you’r just starting out and you need to go send invites, keep your invitation very short. 1st line should be letting her know that your place will probably be free on those dates, and she can crash over if she wants to. 2nd line should be a simple something you have in common in her profile, "we need to talk [X]!". If there's no commonalities, just mention a perk of your location / living situation. Don’t be afraid to message as many girls at once because there’s no real penalty for ditching, but at the same time do keep a backup girl even if one confirmed.

1) once you both accept, get her Whatsapp/WeChat/Viber as soon as possible. Test the waters with light flirts, photos, and requests to bring you gifts. I recommend calling her to get a feel for her tone of voice, if she sounds giggly and pleasant it’s good news, if she sounds bratty or logical, cancel her. It also builds rapport to the point where she'll feel like she's meeting an old friend by the time she arrives.
2) girls from China use WeChat, girls from South America/Dubai/Western EU use Whatsapp, girls from Middle East/Philippines use Viber, etc. Just as your CS profile, you'll want to set up an attractive profile for each of these apps. Avoid adding her on Facebook, save that for after she leaves.
3) reduce flaking. Believe it or not, a girl might side with another dude that she's been waiting on in the middle of your interaction. To avoid this, always demand her number, instead of giving her yours. When calling her, ask how much luggage she's carrying, logistics for a pickup point, events happening that night, etc. These will all prevent her from flaking out. Remember, this isn’t Airbnb - there’s no motivation for anyone to keep their word.
4) in the event that multiple girls book you for the same period (1st world problem VERY real), settle on your primary girl by checking RVF datasheets. Aim for girls that are staying longer. Do NOT reject the other girls outright. Still ask for her number "just in case" things change, including on her end (i.e. her original host bails out, so now she needs to stay with you - happens all the time).
5) finally, check OFTEN. A lot of guys may sift through the listing every week or so, thinking that all girls coming in that month would have already posted their trip. That is not the case – plenty of girls make last minute trips – whether due to hotel turning out too expensive, a host friend bailed out, or just had a breakup with her BF, they will often add a new public listing. Stay on top, be the first to message before another guy gets to her.

Once you get many references (20+ in a small city, 50+ in a major city) girls will start requesting to stay with you, and the need to hunt for surfers diminishes. Keep in mind that only SOME girls keep their trips publicly open. Because this is the equivalent of a free-for-all dating site, she is assuredly getting messages from every scrub in the vicinity, making the chances of your message being noticed very low as she tosses you along with the other scrubs. But if her trip is kept private and she sends you a personal request it's an indication that you're on top of the pile.

Game

There should be nothing drastically different about your game style towards your girl. Your style is your style, and there's no reason to fuck with it too much.

Obviously be more passive with your approach during her entire stay with you. 90% of CS game is reading her behavior and then responding, rather than taking action (this is why you need experienced game to even begin) Be careful with your escalation - in the first hour, if she's tough to crack, you'll know, and if she's willing to get cozy, you'll know. The chances of her reference claiming sexual advances are rare but still possible. All you need to do throughout the day is throw in bits and pieces of suggestive sexual cocky material that makes sex something that happens often when you host. Escalate if your game hooks, or she’s generally very ditzy or doesn’t have her head on straight. Avoid logical topics like things to do in your city - that’s what her guidebook and white knights are for.

1) A big factor that took me a long time to realize is you have to take her clubbing as soon as possible. Tell her you want to give her a tour of the nightlife, and you should already have a circle of friends out often, in fact I introduce my girls to my wingmen. If she’s not the clubbing type, insist that you grab a cocktail together somewhere cool, then take her clubbing anyway. Hooking up is on everyone’s mind at the club, and while most clubbers go home empty-handed, you have a girl secured already. On an emotional level, it can feel to her as if you hooked up in the club, so naturally, you will have sex.

2) The second half of CS game is being more of a gentleman than usual.. drop the red pill stuff, pay for her dinner on your first or second night. Pick her up from places. Give her sanitizing wipes on her way out. Handle any injuries she gets. Possess phone numbers of resourceful people. Know the transport options. Have her meet your girl friends. Learn to be a man. You as a host are automatically in a position of power so you are allowed to take on a more traditional role; but you should still have her buy you something from the city occasionally, such as supplies or a pack of cigarettes. The more you do for each other the better.

By night the vibe has to have turned suggestive (talked about her ex-boyfriends, the dating scene in her hometown, even descriptive sexual experiences), it won't be long until she hops in with you. It helps a lot when a previous girl leaves behind an item like a bracelet, strands of hair (and in my case even her whole lingerie). Like guys, the girls can be timid about escalating with you because they too may fear a negative reference. I sometimes need to toss in compliments later on, to make her feel worthy or whatever. A lot of these girls haven’t had sex in months. Pulling her away from her smartphone is the hardest part, and so is defying the role of “tour guide”. Don't be the tour guide, be the attraction. Don’t kill yourself if you get zoned by a girl, the way she treats you is probably how she treats all guys she meets in her life so it shouldn’t be taken personally - all you can do is feel sorry for her.

Cons

Some disadvantages to implementing CS into your lifestyle. For one, when you've got a girl living with you, you won't be able to bring back girls from venues to bang unless your place is huge. Although I did pull from a club once and it was pretty funny for her to see another girl passed out on the floor already. But in general CS can be a huge cockblocker if your girl is not DTF as you're basically signing up for a week+ of no pussy and jacking off in the shower. Secondly, as usual girls use up a lot of resources. I had one girl take 2 hours (!) to shower, and another 30 min to put on her 2 bags of makeup, utility bills may be a bit higher.. But most of the time they're traveling hipsters with less care for hygiene than your average girl.

Looks are not an issue because you are the one screening them out and there are tons of hot girls on CS these days. The bigger issue is their personalities - generally, the girls (and guys) that join CS are socially awkward, and there's a reason they've been outcasted from their community and not getting hotel rooms with their friends like normal people. Your sleep schedules could be very different, travelers either wake up pretty late or really early. Finally comes the security issues that come with having her lounge in your room alone. Keep a safe for valuables like jewelry / hard drives or leave them in your office.

Epilogue - random notes

Negative references - the rules changed quite a bit in 2016, and work to our advantage. I won’t lay out the (rather complex) system they’ve implemented, but in general, the only circumstance under which you should leave a negative reference after a bad experience is when you are sure she has written one for you first (which is hidden at first). Every other circumstance she can get revenge on you so it’s best to just let it go. If you do write one, retain a calm, gentlemanly tone - never get emotional as future girls can see what you wrote for others by clicking on their profiles.

Multiple girls - occasionally, you'll have 2 or more girls want to couchsurf at your place. This generally reduces your chances of banging. Forget about the fantasy of having 2 girls on your cock all night, it's far more likely that you isolate one while the other is sleeping/out only if your place is big enough. Give it a shot, it can be a fun challenge to be nimble and navigate your way to isolation unnoticed. My first ever lay from CS actually occurred this way.

Presents - there are many other benefits to hosting chicks outside of sex. Girls will buy you bottles, bring gifts from their home countries, give you access to attractions they've been to; one of my favorites even blew $400 on a fancy hotel room for us on our last night.

Her paying for you - this is a trap. Unless you are absolutely sure that you won’t get the bang, do not allow your girl to pay for your drinks, food, tickets, or transport when you go out. While it may be a common rule in CS, it doesn’t bode well for you, why would she sleep with a man if she’s already buying his food? Remain the man by covering both of your expenses.

Meeting other dudes - nearly every time, your girl will want to meet "other guys" that have messaged her to go hang out while you're at work. They are likely scrubs and nothing to worry about, but occasionally she'll run into a guy that overpowers and make her lose attraction to you. It does suck, but a true nightmare would be them switching over to another guy for a night - never happened to me but it's something to look out for.

She ditches her host for you - there’s always another guy that has better logistics than you (nice house, location, availability), but he's a white knight little bitch, and the girl still wants some dick. Always stay in touch with chicks that are visiting your city, there've been a couple instances where I've pulled a girl away from her host for a night to give her a nice bang, god knows what excuses they used.

Code words - once she leaves, you can write a suggestive reference for her, hoping that future girls will dig deep enough to see them. You CANNOT edit references so don't go overboard or she’ll get pissed..

Alternate dating sites - on a similar note, believe it or not, just like men, these girls will use a multitude of sites to get dick while in another city just in case you end up being a scrub. I've caught my girls on Tinder while in my city. My current surfer literally just dumped me for a guy she likely met on Tinder, so it's something to look out for especially if she's young and ditzy.

Roommates - nearly every time I've hosted, I've had flatmates. They usually stay out of the way but you'll occasionally find your girl being swarmed by thirsty roommates and their friends. One time a Thai chick literally left my suite because I'd left her out with my roommates and wasn't paying attention while she got harassed by a bunch of indian dudes who showed up out of nowhere.

Taking photos together - good for CS profile pics if you need them, and an excuse to keep in touch - adding each other on FB, Instagram, etc. It’s common to cross paths again within a couple years.

Behind the scenes - it's pretty funny to see the enormous amount of requests a hot girl can get. Once you've slept with her or become BFFs, she'll likely mention how many guys have been messaging her before she chose you. Take a peek at her profile or phone; the more insight you have on what other scrubs are doing, the better you can adjust your game.

Retardation - occasionally you'll find girls that are borderline retarded, in terms of meeting you logistically or just general social common sense. However they're pretty easy to bang.

Daddy issues - this may be an extreme example, but I've hosted *three* girls whose fathers were DEAD. It's pretty common that women with distant fathers end up slutting out, travel more, or just have a host of psychological issues. Since they are easier to bang, it's worth it to ask her what her upbringing was like early on and whether you want to deal with it..

Immediate obsession - some girls will display immediate eagerness towards you in your first text/video conversations. In these cases, you need to really pile on the compliments. Again, contradictory to red pillism, but if you're already a superstar in her eyes, this is what she needs to feel sexually worthy.

Reference me anyway - even if your girl doesn't sleep with you, guess what, you still hosted a hot girl. Her face will be featured on your profile for the rest of your future prospects. Just make sure you left on a good note if things didn't work out; man up and send a couple texts ensuring her well-being and send the pics of your adventures to ease things for that good reference

She’s moving to your city - especially during the summertime, you’ll find that there’s tons of girls that are doing internships, English programs, or au pair in your city and she needs a place to stay for the first couple nights. If you can lock her down, you’ve got youself a regular bang for a good few months.

Help a bro out - once you get involved in your city, you’ll find other guys on CS looking to get laid (and some that do better than you). It can be painful when a hot girl wants to stay with you but your place is booked, so hand her over to a thirsty bro. You’ll be glad you did later on when he covers your back.

What other guys do - following from above, regardless of how you go about this, you should always be keeping tabs on what other guys in your city are doing. Most easily by meeting them in person and talking girls; they always have stories to tell even and can glean tips from them though half of them are exaggerating. Look at the type of requests they make, their line of business, see how you stack up against the major players in your city

Repeat customers - if you're in this long-term, you will even find girls coming back to your bed on their return trips. Extreme example, I literally had a Korean girl from 4 years ago fly thousands of miles to hit some beach resorts with me in a nearby city. Another one applied for (and was offered) a PhD in my city from across the ocean and is considering coming over. Never burn your bridges or cut ties no matter how dramatic things might have turned out, or she later got a boyfriend, etc..

As you can see the world of couchsurfing can fill a book and there's still much to squeeze out of it.. so get on it
- Cyc

DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)

Excellent datasheet. I host on CS regularly in Vegas with some success. I follow a lot of this already but might tweak some things after reading this. Also I use CS a lot to message girls for meetups when I travel. Just got a SDL in Krakow from a chick that was showing me around the city.

Repped!

Anytime I see my nigga Cyclone write something I know it's gold. Thanks for the much needed info homie!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Nice datasheet. In recent times i've also noticed similarities with Airbnb and Couchsurfing for travelling girl bangs but also for girls renting apartments/rooms on Airbnb to guys they like the look of only.

If any hi-rep or vouched homies want to exchange CS recommendations or reps, PM me. My shit is at zero [Image: sad.gif]

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Fire sheet... I can feel the heat through the screen.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (10-15-2016 02:30 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Anytime I see my nigga Cyclone write something I know it's gold. Thanks for the much needed info homie!

Glad you're a fan. I dont post much anymore but when i do i try make it count big.
As for reps, PMed you about my Couchsurfing situation.

Quote: (10-15-2016 02:37 PM)Conquerer7 Wrote:  

Nice datasheet. In recent times i've also noticed similarities with Airbnb and Couchsurfing for travelling girl bangs but also for girls renting apartments/rooms on Airbnb to guys they like the look of only.

Interesting note on that second part. Especially since i don't really believe in female hosts banging male guests due to the host/guest dynamic mentioned above, and those girls tend to be the ugly ones anyway.
I still haven't hopped onto hosting on Airbnb (use it a lot, though). Once I get stabilized i'll give it a shot, but feel that the fact that she's paying for the room reduces her obligation to have sex with you and creates more of a platonic relationship.

But then again, my ex-Airbnb host now wants to "visit me" literally next weekend in a city thousands of miles away, so there might be some merit to that [Image: sleepy.gif]

Dupe:

thread-3324.html

Quote: (10-15-2016 11:32 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Dupe:

thread-3324.html

that's not a datasheet.

But it is a good reference of experiences

I've been a CS member for years, hosted a bunch of people as well. I'd have to say the quality of the women is quite low - once in a blue moon a 7 or 8 shows up, by and large though most are in the 5-6 range. In my 6 or so years of hosting, I can only remember one girl that I actually wanted to bang, and she was here for just 2 days with a friend who wouldn't leave her side.

The events suck even more. They tend to be absolute sausage fests and the very few fuckable women get hounded by orbiters left and right. Annoying and depressing at the same time.

That said, it's not a bad way to build up an international network of friends or acquaintances - given that people on this forum tend to be avid travelers, it's always good to know at least a few people that can show you the ropes when you travel to their home city.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

For me SC has been the land of the 59ers and 69ers, especially euro girls who they are too good....most of my warm leads have been latinas because the local guys on SC can't speak Spanish but I can.

I'll put Cyclone's sheet to use.

From someone who has about 30 closes off couchsurfing, this post is spot on. I have success about 80-90% of the time when I've hosted, and it's been everything from former a former Miss America contestant an Italian student, to freaky Russians. The keys here are the following:
1. Don't be creepy
2. Don't be creepy
3. Wait until you are sure until you make a move. One bad review and you have to start fresh from 0.
4. On your profile, suggest that you are not someone who relaxes and reads at home. State that if you stay with me, we will likely be going out for beers and to some clubs/concerts.
5. Most of the time, I don't make a move til we get back to my apartment. Earlier in the night I plant a movie suggestion that they haven't watched and say we can watch it when we get home. Then I play my movie game - we each select a name and a word after the movie has been on for 5 minutes, and every time the name or word you chose is said, the other person has to drink.

A few other things, once you get like 3 or 4 girls references in a row, host a guy for a night. Girls check for that, and it helps to have a few guy references mixed in. I normally host for 1-3 days max. One girl I really liked, I let stay at my house when I went to a football game in Florida for a weekend. Came back after closing 2 students less than 24 hour before and she was waiting for me naked on my couch with a giant plate of sushi and bottle of wine on the table. I think she ended up staying about 9 days total, and took 20 hours of buses to visit me in Helsinki for a night about a year later haha.

For the couchsurfing meet-ups, if there is a hot girl, I leave with her a good portion of the time... but... it isn't as easy as it sounds. There are normally about 25 guys and 10 girls, 1-2 of which are good looking in the meet ups at my city. Of the 25 guys, only a few are single and have good game. I normally plant the seeds early, talk about my favorite bar that happens to be near by, and leave it there. Then I use the creepy guys to my advantage and warn the girl of the creepy guy, then intentionally introduce one of them to her, before rescuing her a few minutes later. Once it gets to 11-12, I suggest she come check out the bar I talked about earlier.

Agreed with hosting girls that are alone. I've hosted 2 or 3 sets quite a few times and had success, but you need to find a good wing man in your city to take the other girl. The worst is when one is interested in you and the 3 of you have to go back to your apartment.

I normally have them add me on facebook "because it's easier to message". Actually I'm just wanting to see a better set of pictures, because some girls intentionally don't put their best ones on CS due to creepy messages. I also like getting the facebook because you can see if they are in a relationship.

Side note: When I surf, I surf with guys. When travelling alone, I want to have a bro in a city and not roll the dice on one girl. Also, a lot of times the guy will have a group of girls he's friends with who get curious about the random guy from a random city hanging out in their friend group. Easy in.

Quote: (10-17-2016 08:19 PM)jselysianeagle Wrote:  

The events suck even more. They tend to be absolute sausage fests and the very few fuckable women get hounded by orbiters left and right. Annoying and depressing at the same time.

Yea, theres a reason i didn't mention CS events in my datasheet. There's like 2 fairly hot girls that get surrounded by all the dudes, and it's hopeless, not that you wouldn't have game but these womens' egos get so massively inflated by the end of the night that they'd only think of dating only a 10/10 stud. Also, everyone tends to know eachother and no girl wants to "ruin her rep" by dating within the circle.

Quote: (10-18-2016 02:54 PM)the6ix Wrote:  

For the couchsurfing meet-ups, if there is a hot girl, I leave with her a good portion of the time... but... it isn't as easy as it sounds. There are normally about 25 guys and 10 girls, 1-2 of which are good looking in the meet ups at my city. Of the 25 guys, only a few are single and have good game. I normally plant the seeds early, talk about my favorite bar that happens to be near by, and leave it there.

Side note: When I surf, I surf with guys. When travelling alone, I want to have a bro in a city and not roll the dice on one girl. Also, a lot of times the guy will have a group of girls he's friends with who get curious about the random guy from a random city hanging out in their friend group. Easy in.

Damn dude, youve got probably more closes off of CS than me. I could second all of above and add it to the random thoughts section - seems like you have more luck at the meetups than most, is that scene in Scandanavia? Again it's just proof that it depends greatly where in the world you are so don't judge anything offa 1 city..

I sometimes hit up the meetups when I'm traveling - they're a decent place to meet some locals at happy hour time if nothing else is popping and I don't really know anyone.

If you are in a first tier city with so many other things to do why are you spending your time at a CS meetup?

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Gents, this thread is being discussed on Reddit. Some of the comments are funny.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken