rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serbia - The best country in Europe

First of all i want to thank Roosh and many of the members here. I have been reading this forum and blog for several years and now that i have some experience it is time to give back and contribute. Many of you have inspired me to get the most out of life and become location independent. For this, i thank you.

I will try to structure this as best as possible, i am not a very good writer so bear with me.

Why Serbia ?

We have a very strong spirit, we are very friendly, we have the most beautiful women in Europe and it is also very cheap.

Many people have a bad idea about Serbia, they think bad about us because of our history. The positive thing about this is that there are not that many tourists, so you will have an exotic factor. Most of the locals are very friendly and warm towards foreigners. In Serbia you do not have this fake plastic culture shit like in the West. People are real here not just zombies and slaves to machines. Gays and transsexuals are looked down upon. If you are a liberal multiculti guy, please do not bring your bullshit here ;-).

Game & Girls

Most Serbian girls are tall skinny brunettes though you can also find blondes.

Serbian girls are traditional minded and prefer being the wife to a strong man rather than being a corporate slave to a multinational. They take pleasure in taking care of their men and always try to look their best. Your average Serbian girl will not have many notches.

To succeed with Serbian girls, you need to be very masculine. If you are a weak guy, you will not get anything here. Even hipster or liberal students always choose the brute over the hipster. If you are a foreigner with a strong frame, well dressed and decent looking, you should have no issues in Serbia.

Social and family life is very important for Serbian girls. People here do not have much money so they rely on the family and friends. You should be very careful how you behave with a Serbian girl in front of her friends, any mistake will be punished by her friends and you will never see her again.

Serbian girls care alot about money and status. This is where a foreigner can have the advantage. Try to appear as successful as possible without flaunting it. Serbian girls are addicted to Instagram. When they add you or something or fish for attention, ignore it.

Competition is tough here. Serbian men are well built, good looking and alpha. But this is not an issue because there is an overabundance of beautiful women to go around. Serbs also lack money.

Some pictures of Serbian girls

[Image: 13343028_1010553962398204_82213668920136...3D5804E5E0]

[Image: 12742702_935475856572682_909685578813290...3D580C8CEA]

[Image: 10415573_954870607966540_323315770839315...3D57CEB90F]

Cities

Belgrade

I do not have much to add here as the following threads already carry alot of great information.

thread-47585.html

thread-43854.html

I will say this about Belgrade. It is better and easier to meet girls online, daygame or social circle. Nightlife is very frustrating and hard to pull. Alot of people in the clubs are cliquey.

Novi Sad

Nice little city with a couple of universities. Come here if you are someone who does not like big cities. Social circle is of high importance here.

Some nice clubs are : Absolut, Cuba Libre and Ritmo Latino.

It is better to meet women here through daygame, online or social circle. The cliquey effect is multiplied here because it is a small city.

If you do have all of these things, it is the best place to live in Serbia.

Most people who know Novi Sad know about it because of the Exit festival. It is a big festival that starts in early july with many famous artists and DJ's. Definitely worth going to if you are young.

Conclusion

Many of you here want a place with beautiful traditional women, friendly locals and an interesting culture. Serbia provides all of these.

I have travelled all throughout Europe in the past 6 months. Not a single country i have visited can compete with Serbia.

The only downside is money, there is no money in Serbia unless it is mafia. So it is better for more established men or those who have a location independent income.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for posting. In October I'm planning to spend a month somewhere in Europe and Serbia is a huge consideration (I'm in Europe now but my plans are already set until the end of the summer). Are there many universities in Belgrade? I know some places in Europe are bad at certain times of year. When are the best times to stay in Serbia?

I spent some time in Serbia and Montenegro and have yet to crack the place but I can't deny that guys and girls are friendly however very protective and proud of their culture. Girls are absolute stunners, especially in high end places. Serbia is the alpha country..girls are more alpha than western guys there. Night life is a bit overrated but is special..lazy Montenegrins are some of the best guys to have around if you can befriend them.

Quote: (06-06-2016 06:53 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Thanks for posting. In October I'm planning to spend a month somewhere in Europe and Serbia is a huge consideration (I'm in Europe now but my plans are already set until the end of the summer). Are there many universities in Belgrade? I know some places in Europe are bad at certain times of year. When are the best times to stay in Serbia?

There are many universities in Belgrade. Academic period starts in late september/early october.

Belgrade is active and lively throughout the year. Maybe in the summer it can get a little quieter because of people going on holiday but i have always found it to be busy and plenty of girls around.Only on religious holidays there are not many people out.

If you come in the summer you should check out Ada Ciganlija, it is a big beach in Belgrade with many hot girls tanning. Lido beach is also very nice.

[Image: 988_ada-ciganlija-1-e1334740343550.jpg]

Quote: (06-06-2016 09:12 PM)MrRoundtree Wrote:  

I spent some time in Serbia and Montenegro and have yet to crack the place but I can't deny that guys and girls are friendly however very protective and proud of their culture. Girls are absolute stunners, especially in high end places. Serbia is the alpha country..girls are more alpha than western guys there. Night life is a bit overrated but is special..lazy Montenegrins are some of the best guys to have around if you can befriend them.

Yes you have to be very masculine. Serbia is great for men who have alot of experience in the game.

The best thing a foreigner can do is to integrate as quickly as possible and start a social circle. Making local friends should not be hard. However i have known foreigners who were able to get Serbian girls just with online or daygame pretty quick. I think alot of it depends on the individuals experience.

Some guys i have met talked to me about Serbs being too intimidating but it is an exaggeration. We are tough but it is because this is a tough country. To get things done here you need to be hard. When you get to know us though, we are very friendly.

Great posts mate, thanks for the info.

^Interesting all those girls wearing a pink bikini - is there some kind of meaning behind it?

How are Serbian girls with respect to large age differences?

Great info LeanMean, what about the language barrier?

How proficient are serbians with english? Are most girl able to hold a conversation in english and feel at ease while speaking the language?

Quote: (06-07-2016 11:04 PM)Dirkus Wrote:  

Great posts mate, thanks for the info.

^Interesting all those girls wearing a pink bikini - is there some kind of meaning behind it?

I think maybe there was some party or event, maybe that is why.

Quote: (06-07-2016 11:46 PM)Alpha_Romeo Wrote:  

How are Serbian girls with respect to large age differences?

Yes they will date older men. More established men are preferred.

Quote: (06-08-2016 01:48 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

Great info LeanMean, what about the language barrier?

How proficient are serbians with english? Are most girl able to hold a conversation in english and feel at ease while speaking the language?

English levels are good.

Quote: (06-07-2016 02:28 AM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

There are many universities in Belgrade. Academic period starts in late september/early october.

If you come in the summer you should check out Ada Ciganlija, it is a big beach in Belgrade with many hot girls tanning. Lido beach is also very nice.

I remember Ada Ciganlija and Lido beaches. They were very close to what pussy paradise should look like [Image: biggrin.gif]

My view of serbian women ive met:

A bit of aggressive looking faces (which can be very sexy so didnt want to say manly), muscular and curvy bodies. Some had harsh looking features, some were very attractive.

Im 5'8 but planning to be there for a month or two next fall since i can use my US visa to stay there for 3 monthes.

Not many places where i can do that easily. I feel itll either be a very lonely and miserable time or an awesome one.

Yes Montenegro and Serbia are the only two countries where I felt below average in height. Girls with high heels can tower you there. I'm 183 cm.

I've been told that lot of Serbs go to Budva for vacations, but mostly from villages. Very hot girls (highest concentration of 10 ive seen), meat head guys but not your average serbian from Belgrad and Novi Sad either. I've met some cute petite girls there too.

Of course, second time I went to Belgrade city was empty and I was alone, wasnt in the mood to game. Monenegro I stayed with russians. But people who spoke english were, no doubt, friendly. In serb they look tough.

It's the alpha country with the most alpha girls I've seen. Lot of bitchy, tough faces but incredible bodies.
I'd like to experience the place with wings though, alone it can be intimidating.

How is the internet there in general? Fast speeds? Reliable and doesn't go down often? Cheap to run?

Thanks!

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Interesting post. But why there isn't any money? Is it because of the corruption?

Quote: (06-12-2016 04:06 AM)evilhei Wrote:  

Interesting post. But why there isn't any money? Is it because of the corruption?

Yeah, the corruption is the #1 cause. But that will not affect you as a foreigner unless you (God forbid) decide to work here or open a business.

@Sandstorm

The Internet is great - no outages or blackouts. My current download speed is 18.70 MBps and my upload speed is 1.81 MBps. 99% of the coffee shops have Wi-Fi and it's usually great - you can do most of your online work there.

Quote: (06-12-2016 04:21 AM)Demandred Wrote:  

Yeah, the corruption is the #1 cause. But that will not affect you as a foreigner unless you (God forbid) decide to work here or open a business.

I lived in BG for 2+ years. Loved it. On the point of corruption, an example is that they have whole "office buildings" full of people who are doing nothing yet getting paid- for their vote.

I recommend you stick to BG because of the levels of English. Learning the language was horrible and I still barely speak it.

Daygamers, knez mihailova is played the fuck out. 50 or so guys in bootcamps opening the few girls left in summer is not doing anyone any favors.

Lastly, Beograd is horrible during the summer in my opinion. All the girls flock to Greece, Croatia etc for vacation and visiting family. For me fall was the best time.

Haha, that's actually a great example. I just wanted to point out to people that most of the corruption won't affect them at all, as they are foreigners and the corruption is (mostly) related to jobs, starting a business and getting money - if you are here on a vacation or are location-independent, this won't affect you in any way.

Agreed - I wouldn't recommend anyone learn Serbian if they didn't want to spend at least 5+ years here and immerse themselves in the culture. Younger girls (18-25) should speak English well enough to communicate so you can get by with just English.

Day gamers - PainPositive is right. I don't personally do day game because Belgrade is a big village and you are bound to run into same girls or their friends if you are constantly day gaming in one spot, but some OK spots are Kalemegdan fortress, Ada Ciganlija, and shopping malls - Usce & Delta City.

Quote: (06-12-2016 11:05 AM)PainPositive Wrote:  

I lived in BG for 2+ years. Loved it. On the point of corruption, an example is that they have whole "office buildings" full of people who are doing nothing yet getting paid- for their vote.

I recommend you stick to BG because of the levels of English. Learning the language was horrible and I still barely speak it.

Daygamers, knez mihailova is played the fuck out. 50 or so guys in bootcamps opening the few girls left in summer is not doing anyone any favors.

Lastly, Beograd is horrible during the summer in my opinion. All the girls flock to Greece, Croatia etc for vacation and visiting family. For me fall was the best time.

I would not recommend foreigners to do business in Serbia unless you have lived here for several years and have connections. I have seen foreigners get ripped off many times. Come here to enjoy the people and raw atmosphere, not money. To get things done here you have to be like a hot knife through butter. The situation in Croatia in that regard is bit better.

Me personally I can't wait to go back to Serbia

I loved my time in Belgrade last summer, I think its my favorite city in Europe. Serbians are such warm and nice people. I never met anyone who didn't speak English my entire time there.

The city is also cheap with super fast internet and a café on every street corner, Serbians are obsessed with coffee and coffee shops its great!

Also not mentioned here is if you have hard currency just how cheap the city. You can live like a complete king for $1,500 month, and get by comfortable on $1k easy.

Unfortunately for me as a very short guy (5"5) I found the very tall Serbian girls not really feeling it. I was warned on this forum about this, I thought I would overcome it, I never was able to. I do believe if I spent enough time there and focused more on daygame I could pull. As a matter of fact Belgrade has become a bit of a daygame mecca as Budapest has become overplayed. You'll notice around the main street "Knes" lots of "pickup guys" the secret is out guys.

Nightgame can be tough, but the bars on the riverfront are tons of fun. I noticed there are 2 types, the first is the very Serbian traditional music that is packed with stunners but unless you know people there you're going to feel out of place and bored as people come in tight-knit groups.

Than there are the other clubs that you'll meet more "westernized Serbian girls and more top 50 music and that type of shit and there it could be possible to pull. There was one club in particular (freestyler?)

Serbian girls speak perfect English are well educated and the chance of pulling a ONS with one of them is relatively slim but you can get numbers, and they are approachable.

As other people have said I think you need to have your game really on point. Serbian guys are cocky and funny but never seem arrogant, they are all super ripped, tall and dress well. Being in shape and having style in Belgrade doesn't get you extra points, its pretty much just the admission fee. That is what you're up against.

I think a Serbian girls are open to dating a foreigner but I don't think it adds you extra points. Despite the poverty, the general vibe I got is that most girls really aren't impressed by your money, and trying to flaunt it as a foreigner may even actually rub girls the wrong way. Being Alpha and authentic I think goes a long way here but if you are more softer or goofy personality like I do you won't have a chance.

I noticed way more IOI from girls virtually everywhere in neighboring Bulgaria than in Serbia, but the Serbian girls are infinitesimally better looking.

I never had a rude rejection and I did a fair bit of daygame, esp in coffee shop game since I was always working in coffee shops anyways, might as well chat up the girl next to me each day, right?

Overall I highly recommend Belgrade as a HQ for a Europe vacation. Its cheap, the girls are gorgeous, the weather is great, everyone speaks English, nightlife is good. The city is managable and walkable, and boy did I mention its cheap! I would got to one of the fanciest coffee shops in town and a capucchino would be $0.75.

And I'm sure most of you guys reading this are also into lifting and hitting the gym. There are nice "Golds Gym" quality level gyms on every street corner since both men and women are obsessed with looking their best.

Also if you're craving some culture Serbia is also well positioned with many interesting countries and places to visit within 12 hour bus ride or 1 hour flight.

I think if you put in the work for girls you can make it work here, esp if you become friends with Serbians who will put you in their social circle. This is not hard to do as lots of Serbian guys want to be friends with foreigners to practice their English, biz connections etc.

Final mention: Reminder that Serbia is NOT in the EU and so if you are on a Schengen visa it doesn't count against your 90 days, one more reason to use Belgrade as Europe HQ.

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Quote: (06-13-2016 12:48 AM)Demandred Wrote:  

Haha, that's actually a great example. I just wanted to point out to people that most of the corruption won't affect them at all, as they are foreigners and the corruption is (mostly) related to jobs, starting a business and getting money - if you are here on a vacation or are location-independent, this won't affect you in any way.

Agreed - I wouldn't recommend anyone learn Serbian if they didn't want to spend at least 5+ years here and immerse themselves in the culture. Younger girls (18-25) should speak English well enough to communicate so you can get by with just English.

Day gamers - PainPositive is right. I don't personally do day game because Belgrade is a big village and you are bound to run into same girls or their friends if you are constantly day gaming in one spot, but some OK spots are Kalemegdan fortress, Ada Ciganlija, and shopping malls - Usce & Delta City.

And yes, it is very true that Belgrade is very quiet in the summer, but trust me there are still no shortage of hotties or nightlife. I hear the best time to visit is late mar - early may or late sept - oct, when the weather is still not too cold, but students are still in town.

LatinoHeat (Former username "FrankieCred")

Quote:Steelex Wrote:  
I think that making a girl your whore lightning fast is the best way to bulldoze and bypass all that flakey, annoying, shit testing crap. Girls don't shit test guys that fuck their ass cheeks black and blue.

Quote: (07-03-2016 11:06 AM)frankiecred Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2016 12:48 AM)Demandred Wrote:  

And yes, it is very true that Belgrade is very quiet in the summer, but trust me there are still no shortage of hotties or nightlife. I hear the best time to visit is late mar - early may or late sept - oct, when the weather is still not too cold, but students are still in town.

September/October is better because a lot of students go home to their smaller cities in may and/or go abroad (Work & Travel, stewardess jobs, etc.) University starts in October so all the girls will be there by the end of September/beginning of the October.

Quote: (06-11-2016 02:28 PM)usnar Wrote:  

Quote: (06-07-2016 02:28 AM)leanmeansexmachine Wrote:  

I remember Ada Ciganlija and Lido beaches. They were very close to what pussy paradise should look like [Image: biggrin.gif]

This doesn't look like a random group of women, they have the same swimsuit, so could be some kind of team.

My cousin spent some time in Zagreb, he said the women in Dalmatia were out of sight.

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

Here's 2 websites with a bunch of photos of girls from Belgrade clubs, to give you a clear picture of the looks:

https://www.facebook.com/gdeizaci/photos/?tab=albums

https://www.facebook.com/beogradnocu.com...tab=albums

Am I the only one noticing a lot of slight to heavy butterface with a bunch of clown make up on those albums? Some of those noses are brutal.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems