rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade, Serbia Datasheet

There are no recent guides to nightlife in Belgrade. I will make a more detailed one later but this should get you started.

Belgrade

The Major Pros:

-The overall quality of women is very high.
- English levels are great.
- Nightlife jumps.
- People are interested in foreigners.
- It's inexpensive.
- The city is large enough not to become bored.
- These people love to party.
- There are no fat people here.
- Traditional gender roles are rooted in the culture.
- Masculinity is encouraged, not shamed.
- People are receptive and willing being friends with a foreigner.
- Women behave in a manner that is pleasing to most men.
- Feminism has not yet become a "normal" political orientation.
- The food

The Major Cons:

- Cold winters
- The food is great but not good for a beach ready body.
- If you are not Serbian it can be difficult to break into certain social circles.
- It can be a small city socially, consider your reputation.
- Young women sometimes want a guy from a Serbian family.
- The women can be hard to gain and the 8+ range can be exceedingly frustrating.
- Short term stays will produce low notch counts.
- Purchasing property is expensive.
- Few blondes.
- Few males with RVF values.
- Girls generally won't bang if you bang one of their friends.

The Women:

The women here are really attractive. Most have fit bodies even the ones who don't work out look like they are in great shape. I believe the number one thing people mention when they come to Belgrade is how stunning the women are. This of course is up for debate, but I have never experienced a place better than Belgrade in terms of physical beauty .

Young women and guys alike love to party/celebrate It is part of all major life events. Drinking and going out dancing is part of the culture as can be seen in every important celebration such as weddings, football matches, births, graduation. Not exclusively do they drink, but they drink hard and go until after sunrise.

The women can be easy and they can be unmanageable. I oftentimes wonder why this is but sometimes it seems as though I can't lose, and other times I feel like this is the hardest place I've been to bang high quality women. There are some recipes for success though that I will write about in later posts. I will title it Randy's Belgrade lay guide.

The women here seem to all have some kind of hobby or little thing they enjoy but spending time with friends is very important to everyone here. They have a lot of similarities with small towns in America. Tight groups that have all know each other for years and have a lot of history together. The ones who have dated each other often remain friends because of the tight community they share.

The younger women are of the highest value and there are plenty of them to go around. I don't hang out with girls over 25, it's completely unneeded.
Lots of girls do party drugs like MDMA when they go out to the underground scenes this makes them easy to approach and more likely to bang you.

Who BG is Good For:

Belgrade seems to be good for everyone. I often see older men with women younger or hotter than they are. Not only that, but these men apparently don't have a pot to piss in in terms of money or status. The men here take what they have for granted because of the quantity of beauty that is around.

The best demographic to be in seems to be late twentys and if you have money it is even better because of the venues you are able to frequent but won't help you much in terms of getting women. People in Belgrade are poor but they have everything they need so while you can have a lot of fun with two thousand usd a month it probably won't increase bang counts like in places like Colombia.

Logistics

Living in the pith of the city are your best bet for a few reasons. The first is that everyone here uses public transportation to get around, hardly anyone drives. That means everyone needs to come back to the center to get on a night bus anyway. Your chances of "stopping by" your place on her way home go up.

The second is familiarity, when you tell a girl you live a hundred meters from a major landmark that she has walked past her whole life she knows how to get home and feels a little more comfortable.

The third is status. If you can afford to live in center or a historical neighborhood you can get a little social value from that. I often here and impressed "ohhh' when I tell girls where I live even though my apartment is very modest at only three hundred fifty USD a month.

Who BG is not good for:
The quiet, the timid, and the non social. Everyone else at least has a chance. Masculinity is rewarded.

Nightlife:

For the nightlife guys Belgrade will by your city. The downside is knowing where to go and when. For my first visit to Belgrade I was shocked to see how mainstream the bars and clubs were. After I decided to move here I realized how much I was missing in terms of variety This city has literally hundreds of bars and clubs. Everything from floating bars on the river to interesting dive bars to huge underground venues. I will write a nightlife guide in the future but to get you started I'll list a few places that will keep you busy.

Savamala
Is an area within walking distance of the center of town that holds some of my favorite venues in Belgrade. I love this area because of the women, the easy logistics, and the variety all crammed into one small area.

Check out:

Mladost, for a semi upscale place which can be very crowded but a great place to start your night.

Peron, an American style bar with almost no tables and lots of interaction. If Peron had a OK cupid account it would read "LOVES Classic rock, average looking for Belgrade, has foosball table, cheap drinks, came to party."

KC Grad: Has much of the best. Girls, alterative music, cheap.

There are more in Savamala I won't name but if you go to those three you will pass the rest on your way so just pop in and check what looks good for you. Tip: If you ask the bouncer they will let you have a peak without paying the cover.

Clubs:

Beton, Freestyler, club ninety four, shake and shake are all good for the typical large clubs with huge venues. The upside is you will see some of the most beautiful women you have ever seen in these venues. The downside is you will have to be a rock solid cold approacher because of the table culture of these venues. These places are also more expensive.

Tip: look up "Belgrade at night" on google. Save their number in your contacts. Download what'sapp and text one of the guides for ideas on where to go that night.

Day Game:

Delta City: Quite a ride from center but worth it for day gamers. Large mall filled with women.

USCE: Closer but smaller mall with three levels. Went here with RVF member and it looked goo.

Any street away from Knez.: You will see John Marshall and Kruser there in the summer listening to an earpiece trying to listen to a students approach. These guys don't blend in to say the least and can be spotted by other players easily. My advice is to let them do their thing and find somewhere else to game but I usually at least say hello if someone is not midway into an interaction.

Lake Ada: This place is a lot of fun and worth a look. A large man-made lake and hundreds of tight bodies in the summer. There are also clubs here.

Festivals: Beerfest and EXIT are the only ones I can think of but both are worth going if you can.

Special Thanks: Rio Nomad, Suits, Gio, El Mech, G-man, Parlay, Roosh, Alibalhba.

I know this may sound cheesy but this forum has changed my life in a lot of positive ways. Thank you for all the solid info you guys have given over the last couple years. If any member needs a guide around the city just let me know. Finally I am going to start giving something back through sharing the details of one of my favorite cities. Hope to see some of you guys out here. Cheers.

More soon.

Awsome, looking forward to see the rest of your datasheet. I love Belgrad and serbian women in general.
Just some question: how long you stayed/gonna stay? What's your backstory with girls (you say you are a tourist, are there for business ecc.)? How old are you and how is the age difference between men and women perceived there?

I have been here about a year and will stay longer depending on how my company does after the launch this summer. My backstory? I like em young, cute, and feminine. I am 25. Large age gaps are acceptable.

The women can be easy and they can be unmanageable. I oftentimes wonder why this is but sometimes it seems as though I can't lose, and other times I feel like this is the hardest place I've been to bang high quality women.

Nice data sheet and thanks. But, I still dont get a sense of how easy or difficult it is in Belgrade. Too much contradictory data. That there is a lot of quality, that I dont doubt,

Quote: (05-18-2015 03:43 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The women can be easy and they can be unmanageable. I oftentimes wonder why this is but sometimes it seems as though I can't lose, and other times I feel like this is the hardest place I've been to bang high quality women.

Nice data sheet and thanks. But, I still dont get a sense of how easy or difficult it is in Belgrade. Too much contradictory data. That there is a lot of quality, that I dont doubt,
That depends on who you are and what venues you frequent. It is generally harder here than other places in EE. If you have solid game and have a month to put in you will have no problems banging the attractive ones.

If your game is weak and you only have a few days expect little. The best answer I can give it depends. If I could compare to Bucharest I would say one point harder and one and a half points hotter.

Can you expect that more or less all teenage girls speak at least conversational English?

18 year old girls with 30 year old men, is that out of the ordinary?

When I captured my serbian flag I was 36 and she was 21 (though I said I was 32). So l don't think there's a big problem if you are early 30ies.

^Agree

How much do beers and cocktails cost in a the club and bars? Trying to gauge it compared to other EE cities.

Bars- Beer 2-3 euro. Cocktails 2-4 euro
Club- add 1-2 euro each.

This is an average. I've seen a bit lower and much higher. Also depends on the drink you order.

The bars in Savamala offer a good value and match or beat the prices listed above.

A fellow member who was contemplating moving to Belgrade asked me via p/m where it is best to look for an appartment. I put some rough markings on a map. Thought some of you guys might appreciate it too. (prices may be outdated)

[Image: 2j1sajm.png]

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Having spent some time there that map is spot on. Something near Kalemegdan or Republic Square on the Old Belgrade side is where you want to be and you wouldnt have much use for a car living in that area

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This guy is a professional PUA/life coach and is tall and good looking. I don't want to take anything away from his skills (as they are top-notch) but if average guys think that it is as easy overseas to get model girls as complementing them on their dress then you are mistaken. If for every-time I approached a girl overseas and complemented her on her dress/looks I number closed I'd have a very thick rolodex. Sadly, with day-game I find my success rate in EE capitals is lower than night-game. Problem also is that this direct approach is very looks dependent (you can see that after 29s econds she's the one who makes the direct approach and extends her hand, and asks questions first, so she obviously likes his look...for me 99% of my approaches I have to initiate kino [Image: angry.gif]) and in most cases you only have a few minutes to make a positive impression unlike in night game where you can isolate for hours if you wish.

Also, I wish these types of video's capture the unsuccessful pick-up attempts just so we could learn from what not to do.

^Not to discredit that dude, but I wouldn't call it a "successful" pickup. That implies a bang, and there's no proof of that.

But getting numbers like that is pretty easy, TripleG. You shouldn't need model looks to pull that off. Nor do you need to be self styled PUA.

Converting on the number is the tough bit.

I agree ^ numbers in EE are easy. Converting is harder. That being said I was there for this one and it was tight game on his part. Good conversation and he took her on a date that went well from what I heard. I chased this girl half a block and when I hooked around to open her Jin swooped. I was kinda pissed but lesson learned. Don't hesitate.

I have been in Belgrade since June 24...and have done extensive Day Game and scouting of the city.

For comparison purposes Belgrade has the highest quality out of the following cities:

Budapest
Stockholm
Vienna
Any German City
Any N. American City
Rio de Janeiro
London

It is also the cheapest capital city that I have personally been to. Even more cheap than Budapest.

I suspected a hype before arriving but having seen real talent on the ground, I am convinced. I will write more of my experiences here later.

Quote: (07-05-2015 03:54 PM)Chick Magnet Wrote:  

^Not to discredit that dude, but I wouldn't call it a "successful" pickup. That implies a bang, and there's no proof of that.

But getting numbers like that is pretty easy, TripleG. You shouldn't need model looks to pull that off. Nor do you need to be self styled PUA.

Converting on the number is the tough bit.

He is good looking, lean and tall, and has the guts to make day approach, wich most guys do not have, so sure he has a lot of credit.
It is clear the girl liked what she saw, and was enjoying everything.

Nonetheless, and I know it is more easy to talk or write, but in my opinion two things are wrong in this approach.

1 - Body language. Shrinks a lot and makes a lot of gestures, seems like he talks with his hands. Does not transmit confidence in himself.

2 - Closes the interaction after grabbing her number. For me this is a major mistake, most guys do it. A number is worth nothing nowadays.
You can not walk away after you get it, talk more, build more interest and confidence.

Anyway, just my two cents. I can be wrong...the other day I read an article in ROK about excess of game can hurt a guy, and sometimes I felt that happening to me ))

Quote: (05-18-2015 07:49 PM)Garzero Wrote:  

When I captured my serbian flag I was 36 and she was 21 (though I said I was 32). So l don't think there's a big problem if you are early 30ies.

If you are in your early 30s, your age shouldn't be an issue anywhere.

Quote: (07-05-2015 09:19 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

He is good looking, lean and tall, and has the guts to make day approach, wich most guys do not have, so sure he has a lot of credit.

Nonetheless, and I know it is more easy to talk or write, but in my opinion two things are wrong in this approach.

1 - Body language. Shrinks a lot and makes a lot of gestures, seems like he talks with his hands. Does not transmit confidence in himself.

2 - Closes the interaction after grabbing her number. For me this is a major mistake, most guys do it. A number is worth nothing nowadays.
You can not walk away after you get it, talk more, build more interest and confidence.

Anyway, just my two cents. I can be wrong...the other day I read an article in ROK about excess of game can hurt a guy, and sometimes I felt that happening to me ))

Thats the thing about game. No one magic formula is going to work for every guy. From what I can see Buddha is a tall baby faced assassin who runs genuine nice guy game and it works great for him cause its his style and he is comfortable with it. There is not a set in stone "right way" to do everything game wise... so to critique a guy who is clearly doing well for himself cause you don't approve of his hand gestures is just kind of silly. I'm only quoting you cause I used to have the same mentality. I would read something on the forum or in a book and then I would watch a video of a guy gaming do something different then I read like maybe he would compliment a girl and I'd be like "noooooo your giving her to much value". Later on I realized you just have to find what works for you and do it.

How well is English spoken there n Belgrade compared to the other capital cities??

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (07-06-2015 03:24 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2015 09:19 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Thats the thing about game. No one magic formula is going to work for every guy. From what I can see Buddha is a tall baby faced assassin who runs genuine nice guy game and it works great for him cause its his style and he is comfortable with it. There is not a set in stone "right way" to do everything game wise... so to critique a guy who is clearly doing well for himself cause you don't approve of his hand gestures is just kind of silly. I'm only quoting you cause I used to have the same mentality. I would read something on the forum or in a book and then I would watch a video of a guy gaming do something different then I read like maybe he would compliment a girl and I'd be like "noooooo your giving her to much value". Later on I realized you just have to find what works for you and do it.

How well is English spoken there n Belgrade compared to the other capital cities??

You are misunderstanding the tone of my words. I am not approving or disapproving anything, in fact I have highlighted he has done really well. The video is entertaining and well made, and has it is published of course it is not silly if I give my opinion on just two details, who are just that...but details sometimes are everything, I wish I had guys doing the same for me when I approach. Clearly you are overreacting and underscoring my comment on the part that suited your unfounded jump in defense.

And no, I do not have the same mentality has you used to have.

I was surprised by the English levels. Girls in the 20s range speak excellent English. They may preface that their English is not good since they are not used to speaking it but once you compliment their skills they really relax and open up.

They are self-conscious about speaking English so even a small compliment goes a long way.

Another Observation:

Belgrade has yet to be run over by young male tourists chasing tail compared to other popular EE destinations such as Budapest, Prague, Bucharest, or certain Polish cities so opening in English is proving to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

When I lived in Budapest, the consensus among local expats in the community was that girls have become jaded about English speaking foreign guys.

However, in Belgrade the city is still relatively pristine...I don't know how long this will last but this could be due to the following factors:

1) Stereotype of Serbia being a not-so-safe & unwelcoming destination due to the Balkan conflict and media portrayal of Serbia being a haven for mafia gangs.

2) Lack of cheap flights from Europe.

3) Serbia is surrounded by other popular destinations which offer more of a comfortable experience for foreign men such as Croatia, Romania, Poland, and Hungary...these countries absorb most of the thirsty male tourist traffic (To be honest Belgrade feels rugged and a bit wild...hard to navigate without local help)

Considering the above factors and the low cost of living, for stays which last 2-3 weeks+, the return on time & money invested in Belgrade will be one of the highest in Eastern Europe.

Quote: (07-06-2015 06:04 AM)Buddha Wrote:  

I was surprised by the English levels. Girls in the 20s range speak excellent English. They may preface that their English is not good since they are not used to speaking it but once you compliment their skills they really relax and open up.

They are self-conscious about speaking English so even a small compliment goes a long way.

Another Observation:

Belgrade has yet to be run over by young male tourists chasing tail compared to other popular EE destinations such as Budapest, Prague, Bucharest, or certain Polish cities so opening in English is proving to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage.

When I lived in Budapest, the consensus among local expats in the community was that girls have become jaded about English speaking foreign guys.

However, in Belgrade the city is still relatively pristine...I don't know how long this will last but this could be due to the following factors:

1) Stereotype of Serbia being a not-so-safe & unwelcoming destination due to the Balkan conflict and media portrayal of Serbia being a haven for mafia gangs.

3) Serbia is surrounded by other popular destinations which offer more of a comfortable experience for foreign men such as Croatia, Romania, Poland, and Hungary...these countries absorb most of the thirsty male tourist traffic (To be honest Belgrade feels rugged and a bit wild...hard to navigate without local help)

Considering the above factors and the low cost of living, for stays which last 2-3 weeks+, the return on time & money invested in Belgrade will be one of the highest in Eastern Europe.

Sold... next stop Belgrade.

And Rocha sorry I misinterpreted your post.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (07-06-2015 06:04 AM)Buddha Wrote:  

Another Observation:

Also Serbian men from what I heard are pretty tall and alpha.

Quote: (07-06-2015 07:41 AM)djk100 Wrote:  

Also Serbian men from what I heard are pretty tall and alpha.
I certainly wont mention any names but one of my buddies (A forum member) Was drunk and acting a fool and got him and his friend (who also is on the forum I think) roughed up in Belgrade a few weeks ago... during the scuffle he ended up getting hit over the head with a branch...

Heres a reenactment of the assault
[Image: 1239704055_monkey_beating_owner.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard