rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My Trip To Bangkok July 2015

I'd like to share my experiences from my first visit to Bangkok in July 2015. This is intended to help other guys going to Bangkok, or ones that are still feeling out the city.

My Background
I'm 26, white, and live in Los Angeles. I run solo suit game around LA probably 90% of the time, almost exclusively night game. My style is very direct, and very quick. I typically approach many girls each night, and every night I usually get few one-line rejections. It's part of the game, and I just brush it off. I would consider myself average attractiveness, average game, maybe a little above average style. Nothing spectacular.

Stats
Days: 9
Approaches ~ 150
LINE ids: 79
SNLs: 7
Virgins: 2
Repeat Lays: 3
Condoms: ~40
1 bottle of astroglide (essential)
1 pair of pants stolen

Day 1
After over 24 hours traveling, I finally arrive in BKK. I'm exhausted but its 12:30 on a Friday and I immediately walk over to RCA.

My game is definitely off, but within about 10 minutes its on due to the atmosphere. The eye-fucking is out of control. After about 5 minutes I already have a Thai girlfriend. I continue the night getting Line IDs and at the end of the night, I take home a girl to my condo.

Her friends (7) encourage her to go with me, very unlike LA or most U.S. cities. Reverse cockblock. First Lay

Day 2
Met up with a girl I pipelined from TF. It was her birthday party and she had a couple bottles at RCA. I'm beyond wasted this night, and probably buy another more bottle

She's being difficult, and I initially think my first night was a fluke. I stick with it and the night keeps going on. We end up at Swing, and she leaves with me when I'm ready to go.

The taxis at Swing are complete jackasses and none will use a meter or take me back to my condo for less than 200 baht. The girl pays my taxi and comes up, but won't smash. I pretend to go sleep and eventually she starts to grab me. I hate-fuck the shit out of her for being such a bitch the whole night, and she loves it.

She had a tattoo above her vagina that said "My daddy will kill you." This girl gave me a massive hickey, definitely a huge psycho. Pretty much smash all day till she leaves at 5pm.

Day 3
Pretty uneventful. I was still super jet-lagged and pleased with my first 2 days. I go to sleep 5pm (mistake) and sleep till 5am. Should have went out.

Day 4
My friend comes into town and we go to RCA again, conveniently located within walking distance of where I am staying. We get beyond obliterated and buy 2 bottles. We can't seem to pull at RCA and end up back at Swing.

Swing is a complete shit-hole, it reminds me of this place in LA that is only open from 7am to 3pm on Saturday and Sunday. Only vampires, psychos, and trannies go to this place. Somtimes I go and fit right in because cause I'm a weirdo. So Swing somehow feels like home to me.

Of course before Swing I eat at the shit-hole Thai restaurant in the bottom, because I'm a scumbag and shit where I eat. It was delicious.

I start making out with this girl, which turned out to be a ladyboy. I was pretty pissed and horrified, but instead of being a bitch and giving up. I go and take a shot at the bar and brush it off. Somewhere in the depths of Swing a find a 5 foot tall super hot, 20/21 year old Thai girl with big fake tits, and a fat ass. Definitely fits in overhead compartments on planes. I contemplate brining her back with me. She's beyond wasted, as I am too.

I get her to comeback and we smash almost immediately. Super hot, super freaky.

Day 5
I go to Mixx this night (mistake), but can't seem to find it when the taxi drops me off. Another taxi tries to convince me to go with him and he'll take me to Mixx even though the sign is in the building right in front of me. I tell him to fuck off; taxis in BKK are huge dicks.

I can't seem to tell who's a hooker and who's not. But I find this one girl, a bit older. Says she's a restaurant manager. I take her back, and she all of a sudden stops talking.

Stops dry-heaving and breathing uncontrollably because she's knows we're gonna smash. Big red flags. I should have dropped her off right there.

When we get to my condo I don't want to smash cause she too much of a weirdo and just want to go to sleep. She's molests me and straddles me, until I bang her. After I'm done she wants to cuddle and sleep, but I just want her to leave.

I say she has to go cause I got work in an hour. She freaks out, starts crying, and going psycho. It was kind of a dick move by me, but she's going ballistic. She's banging on every neighbor's door, and I'm just waiting for the cops or security to come up. She's still hysterically crying and won't leave until I give her 2000 baht.

My friend told me a similar story and said the girl trashed his room. I took his advice and just paid her to avoid any conflict. I'm not sure if she was a semi-pro that I shored and then decided to demand money when I kicked her out, or just gamed me the whole time.

She was average at best and older. The only reason I took her back is because my friend told me I had to keep up the 1.000 batting average. Big mistake. Don't repeat.

I find out later she stole my black chino pants, bitch.

Day 6
I meet up with this super hot 20 year old I met from TF at the mall near my condo. At this point the motorbike taxi guys are onto me and scowl at me. They see me go with one girl to the mall, come back 10 minutes later with another girl. I've done this probably 3 times by this point. They all look pissed.

I take her back to the "best sushi in BKK" conveniently located in my condo complex. Sushi was actually really good and I ate their 3 nights in a row, it was bomb.

I start feeling like a guilty asshole at this point, and don't want to smash her because she's real nice. Somehow her clothes are off, and I tell her I'm just in town for a few days and she'll never see me again. I ask like 10 times, she says yes and doesn't care.

Afterwards, she says she's a virgin, and I'm like fuck. There is blood all over my sheets, and I even got blood on my new v-neck t-shirt. A huge bloody handprint. She's leaving for Malaysia that night. I feel like a scumbag.

Go to RCA later that night, and could pull another girl. But decide to have this girl come back over and smash some more. Surprisingly, she shows up at 4am with her suitcase.

Day 7
Back at RCA, which seems to be a winning formula. My game is getting more direct, the receptiveness is out of control.

EVERY girl I talk to seems to be down, and NONE have boyfriends. It's a mindfuck. I found one who was dating the dj, but even she seemed down.

I'm not even running game, I'm running don't fuck up game the whole time. The hardest part at this point is figuring out which girl to talk to/bring back. They are that receptive.

My game morphs into:
student or work?
where do you live?
what's your line id?
I live there come with..

I find these two attractive Japanese girls in the EDM room at route 66, which became my second home. They speak ZERO english, but it doesn't matter. My friend wings her friend and I take her back.

My first Jap flag and it was awesome. Took a shower before and after, and her bush was trimmed like a bonsai tree.

Day 8
I meet up with this super rich Thai girl that I've been blowing off the whole trip at some rooftop bar near Thong Lo. I arrive an hour late, and she's still there and still buys me a drink. I love Thailand. This girl has more diamonds than a jewelry store, and refused to tell me what her dad did. It was crazy.

I go check out Demo because I want to see it and bring her along. Demo is even better than RCA, and I start making out with this girl. I get the feeling she's not down for the SNL, so I quickly bounce to RCA where I know its a sure bet.

I show up late, and its packed and almost immediately get a girl to come back with me. Smash almost immediately. She tells me that was her first time after, shit I feel like scum of the earth for sure.

My sheets are completely stained with blood, I have this massive hickey on my neck, my floor is slicker than an ice rink from all the astroglide, no girl seems to care.

I walk her back to her friends car, then go back to RCA.

I mingle with other girls I was talking to earlier in the night, and realize I could probably pull two from the same night, same club. I have no energy and feel like a scumbag. I just go back home.

Day 9
The lady at the front desk at my condo refuses to look my way now, she is disgusted at my sight. Indeed, I did some pretty scummy things, but after 8 or 9 days she can't bear to look at me anymore.

I don't go out this night as I have an early flight the next morning and don't want to be hungover. I call one of the girls from earlier in the week to come over, we smash a few times. I walk her out because I want to go see the Jap girl. I remember this girl has a condom in her purse, and know that the Jap girl won't let me smash without one.

I ask her for it and she gives it to me. The lady from the front desk has followed me out to the street by this point, and sees the whole thing. I think she almost fainted when she saw me take the condom then go into another taxi.

I show up at the Jap girls hotel in a wife beater, stained basketball shorts, at 5am and she still lets me in. Yes, I realize this is pretty scummy and not many guys would do this. I still smashed.

Conclusion
Everyone bows at you in Thailand, is super respectful, and speak english its amazing.

The drinks are unbelievable, you can juice everyday just from the vegetable juices they have at 7 11. I had this coconut water, CocoMax, everyday it was unreal.

Asian girl hair is ridiculous. Anyone who has dated an asian girl knows what I'm talking about. By the 5th day, there was so much asian girl hair in my condo I could have made a wig. I probably could have worn that wig with the bloody v-neck to RCA and still pulled. It's that easy.

By the end of it, I started picking up girls by just wiping out my phone and going to the add LINE ID section. All put their LINE ID in. In Thailand, all you need to do is approach, run don't fuck up game, smile, and smash.

Perhaps, some of the girls were 6's/7's and nothing to write home about. But I definitely got a few 8s and maybe even a 9 in there. This just goes to show that if you actually have game, are jacked, and are good looking you can clean up. If you can't pull in Thailand you can't pull anywhere.

I pretty much stuck to a winning formula, because it was so easy: RCA. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Big thanks to RioNomad, Kangaroo, CodyB, and any other guys that gave me advice or met up with me in BKK.

What did I just read.

All I can say is you definitely zero fucks my friend. Not many dudes can come back from a ladyboy makeout and continue slaying like it ain't no thang.

Not sure if I'm disgusted or impressed. Most likely a mixture of both. I applaud your forthrightness.

[Image: a06iZB5.gif]

Armogan you were an animal at RCA, probably did more approaches in 30min then most guys do in there whole 2 week holiday to Thailand.

Probably the funniest trip report I've read. Good work dude. I need to get my ass back to SE Asia

Asian girl hair [Image: smile.gif] I'm sure they deliberately rip it out and throw it all over your condo... At least you had cleaning service.

Wow! Damn dude. Excellent report! You killed it out there.

I'm trying to to decide between manila and Bangkok and this is definitely a tick in the Bangkok row.

What area did you stay in? How were you dressing? Not full on suit, not in sea heat this time of year I'm sure.

I'm leaning towards BKK

@Lax - Champions adjust. You either get knocked out by ladyboys, or roll with the punches and sift through the dirt to find the diamond in the rough.

I'm glad I stuck around; that girl I found was amazing, and I spent my last 200baht on a drink. That was my money to get home, and I had no debit card. It was pull or sleep on the street.

The next morning I gave her my wife beater, basketball shorts, and shoes. It was hilarious seeing such a small girl in my clothes at the mall. Everyone was like wtf you white man asshole.

@192 - no cleaning service. I had to clean that shit up everyday and sleep in vile sheets. It was a nightmare. By the end of the trip I had no sheets just a mattress, no one cared.

@Jetlagged - without a doubt go BKK. I personally don't like filipina girls, and I basically only bang asian girls.

Jap > Thai > Korean . Go Thailand over Japan though cause it's super cheap and they all speak English.

I wanted to wear my suit real bad, but it was too fukn hot. I wore tailored dress shirts, fitted chinos, and brogue Oxfords. Wear that and you'll still be dressed well.

I forgot to mention about the toilets, they all have a bidet/washer perfect for spraying your asshole after shitting.

I went to Nana one night to pre-game and troll all the hookers and mama sans. One of the funniest nights ever. I even took a huge shit in one of the female toilets at nana, used the bidet and then I was clean as a whistle. Some hooker walked in after me, then walked right out. I'm just a vile creature like that.

Highly recommended, go pre-game at Nana, before RCA, and troll all the hookers and mama sans. It's hilarious.

This lad smashed it!

[Image: mindblown3.gif]

Fucking animal.

Hall of fame thread.

Simply amazing.

Has anyone ever gone wrong by having a DGAF attitude? I think not

Armogan and I are running partners in LA.

Dinosaur playboy eating up all the asian chicas!!!!!

I told him the "hooker trashing my room story". Glad to hear it pay off and you didnt have to deal w/crazy Thai security and police!!!!

HAHA.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Bangkok game at its finest. Good to hear RCA is still good.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (07-21-2015 10:21 PM)Armogan Wrote:  

Conclusion
Everyone bows at you in Thailand, is super respectful, and speak english its amazing.

Come on...

I hate to rain on the parade, guys, and I honestly tried to just bite my tongue on this, but no one takes issue with these statements at all?

It sounds like you had a blast and killed it. Great. And you obviously earned the respect of a lot of guys here too.

But surely, even though you were only here for 10 or so days (or however long), you know that this sentence is far, far from the complete picture...right?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (07-24-2015 03:35 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2015 10:21 PM)Armogan Wrote:  

Conclusion

Come on...

I hate to rain on the parade, guys, and I honestly tried to just bite my tongue on this, but no one takes issue with these statements at all?

It sounds like you had a blast and killed it. Great. And you obviously earned the respect of a lot of guys here too.

But surely, even though you were only here for 10 or so days (or however long), you know that this sentence is far, far from the complete picture...right?

I can only speak from my experiences during my short trip to Thailand. Perhaps, you have different views and opinions.

Based on my observations:

1. When I entered a restaurant, bar, 7 11, store, etc., everyone bowed to me and said "kha". Not because I was walking around like King George V, but as a greeting. I concluded that the majority of Thai people are quite respectful; naturally, I bowed back.

2. No one treated me with disrespect or was rude to me except the dickhead taxi drivers that constantly tried to scam me.

3. Every Thai person I met could speak English, except for the taxi drivers. I actually suspect most knew what I was saying but pretended to not, in order to take the long way. This is unlike many other Asian countries that I have visited.

These are things I valued during my trip to Thailand, and in no way were they meant as disrepect. Don't take those statements the wrong way. I wish American people were more like Thai.

^ Ah, I read you wrong. When you wrote "everyone bows at you in thailand," I took it as meaning "bows down to you" - as in worships foreigners. I didn't realize you were just talking about the Thai wai because I'd never thought of it as a bow before, other than the deep, deep wais.

There are still some innacurracies/sophisticated dynamics those statements sort of miss but I don't take issue with them as much as what I thought you were saying. I can see how you might think everyone speaks English if you mostly hit the tourist spots and developed areas.

I have a bit of a sensitive spot for some of the misconceptions about Thailand from people breezing through or only hitting certain areas, but as I said not a big deal now that I understand I read you wrong. My bad if I unnecessarily called you out.

I love the ka and khrab too. I think Thai is a beautiful and definitely respectful language.

I heard a hippie in Laos once bitching about Thais always talking so polite. Apparently if offended his douchey sensibilities. lol

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Wow Armogan! You were freakin relentless. I too just finished 9 days in Bangkok and what a fun place: amazing food, amazing nightlife and most of all amazing girls. I took a much more mellow approach than you and only went out gaming 5 nights but still came away with 4 notches, including getting 2 girls to come to bed with me. I made out with both I think and banged one of them. I love Bangkok!

Careful about ladyboys. This story is old but it happened to me, I brought a pino girl back to my place. Intense makeout, blowjob during 1 hour. I wasn't able to fight LMR despite the amount of cavemanning that I put. I slept with her, woke up to another blowjob. When I tried to reinvite her, I got this.

[Image: attachment.jpg27274]   

Except from that, Bangkok is amazing.

^^
[Image: tHzGh.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Damn.

Well....

How was the blowjob?

[Image: laugh5.gif]

Beyond All Seas

If I would never have learned the awful truth, it would have been one of the best BJs I ever got.

I guess you better just decide she was playing a prank on you then.

Though the real story is a lot funnier. Haha

Beyond All Seas

@Rawmeo

Wow. I fell in the deep end, but you got lost at sea.

The girls I'm attracted to typically pass two tests:
1. Asian
2. Chokeslamable.

I define chokeslamable as being easily picked with one hand by the neck, and tossed onto the bed. You proceed to go balls deep until her eyes roll back into her head from pure ecstasy. It's a patented, fool-proof move; girls love it.

Here is my esteemed business associate, The Undertaker, providing a graphical example:

[Image: undertaker-chokeslam-o.gif]

This is basically every girl in Thailand, unfortunately it includes a lot of ladyboys. After my encounter, if I had any doubt whatsoever. I merely asked straight-up. If she shrieked, she was not a ladyboy. If she didn't seem to affected by the question....thats another story. I recommend asking straight up when in doubt.

Quote: (07-26-2015 02:35 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

If I would never have learned the awful truth, it would have been one of the best BJs I ever got.

[Image: jordan.gif]

Maybe you shouldn't have asked. Ignorance is bliss.

Quote:Quote:

I find these two attractive Japanese girls in the EDM room at route 66, which became my second home. They speak ZERO english, but it doesn't matter. My friend wings her friend and I take her back.

I want to know how this happened.

Also, obligatory [Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

@Cyclone.

I approached two asian girls (Japanese) in the small edm room at Route 66. I isolated one of them to the bar, and called my friend over take the other.

I proceeded to pour copious amounts of liquor down her throat at the bar. In this case, we took jager bombs. All while smiling a lot, touching her, dancing, and making out. I can't really dance, so this just consisted of me rubbing my dick up and down her ass to edm music.

After the jager and some "dancing", I grabbed her hand and took her outside. I just pointed where I was staying and led her there. She followed. I think she texted her friend we were leaving. My friend took her friend back shortly after.

If a girl is attracted to you and you are aggressive she doesn't need to speak much English. A crapload of shots always helps. It's sex not a Rosetta Stone lesson.

I'm not going to post photos on this forum, but I showed quite a few to guys I met in BKK. If you see me in BKK one day I'd be glad to show you. I couldn't make these stories up if I tried, and I don't care if you believe me or not.

I just hope guys can learn from my experiences. BKK is a cool city and with the right game, look, and style you can clean up.