rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

The "What should I text next?" thread (for when you get stuck)

Quote: (03-12-2019 08:52 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Quote: (03-12-2019 08:32 AM)chvrches Wrote:  

She sent me a text saying "Sorry im answering so late, i've been busy and also got plans tonight! But we really do have to find a day soon, it's been way too long!"

Sorry to have to say it, but this sounds like a dead lead. I had a girl recently who I was trying to arrange a second date with. She even asked if we were going to see each other again; but locking her down was a nightmare (I gave her two chances), and I eventually just told her in so many words to fuck off.

If a girl has high interest in you she is moving heaven and earth to see you - tonight, tomorrow, as soon as possible, and nothing will get in the way. In her text you may notice she didn't actually suggest a day. Why not? Why didn't she say, "Hey, how about Wednesday?" or something like that? Her answer was vague and non-committal.

Ignore her from now on.

Just curious. Why do you want a girl to have such high interest in you that she'd move earth and heaven to see you?

Messages In This Thread