rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude approaches 1000 women and gets 0 lays

This dude documented how many girls he approached from 0-1000 and got 0 lays.

I know this is a numbers game but thats some fucked up numbers if you approach 1000 females and get 0 lays.

https://incels.is/threads/i-will-approac...-gf.46003/

Here is recordings of 2 of his approaches

https://anchor.fm/uninstall/episodes/Sec...b/a-a6lnh9

Quote: (11-25-2018 02:29 PM)Ferrari Wrote:  

This dude documented how many girls he approached from 0-1000 and got 0 lays.

I know this is a numbers game but thats some fucked up numbers if you approach 1000 females and get 0 lays.

https://incels.is/threads/i-will-approac...-gf.46003/

Here is recordings of 2 of his approaches

https://anchor.fm/uninstall/episodes/Sec...b/a-a6lnh9
[Image: i4hd_albert_einstein_definition-of-insan...ontrast=10]

Lasted 5 seconds listening to his approach then couldnt take the cringe.

Dude has so much negativity and bitterness in him and frequents incel forums... 0 social iq. If 1 in 1000 had slept with him id lose faith in humanity.

His voice sounds like the essence of celibacy.

Quote: (11-25-2018 03:57 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

His voice sounds like the essence of celibacy.

It's funny when you can tell someone is out of shape/ugly/greasy just from their tone of voice.

"Maiii neehm eez David, and I like you. What do you hev to say about that?"

Just fucking LOL.

The current market is so fucked up that guys have to have quite a bit of skill before they get any positive feedback. It's tough to learn what to do when everything you try is wrong. It's even tougher when the guys around you are abusive assholes who won't give a brother a hand.

The guy is completely lost and going in circles. Of course, I'm impressed that he could even find a thousand girls to approach, maybe he has a strong stomach given the current state of American women.

According to many Game theorists, he should have absorbed some self-correcting behaviours having approached so many women.

Quote: (11-25-2018 02:47 PM)Beirut Wrote:  

Lasted 5 seconds listening to his approach then couldnt take the cringe.

Dude has so much negativity and bitterness in him and frequents incel forums... 0 social iq. If 1 in 1000 had slept with him id lose faith in humanity.

I thought how cringy can it be. . . .

. . . I didnt think hard enough.

Also, the nerve of this fucking guy who admittedly has mo success approaching and yet thinks he is qualified to give advice about approaching to others.

Damn that’s bad game.

Worst game I’ve heard in years.

With those kinds of approaches I won’t be surprised he’ll go 0 for 2000.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Quote: (11-25-2018 04:25 PM)chicane Wrote:  

The guy is completely lost and going in circles. Of course, I'm impressed that he could even find a thousand girls to approach, maybe he has a strong stomach given the current state of American women.

He's not in America. Sounds like he's in Eastern Europe or something.

Quote: (11-25-2018 04:35 PM)N°6 Wrote:  

According to many Game theorists, he should have absorbed some self-correcting behaviours having approached so many women.

It depends whether you are trying to improve your game or trying to disprove game.

Here is a response from the original forum thread that says a lot:

https://incels.is/threads/i-will-approac...st-1751557

Quote:Quote:

It's such an anticlimactic end to this journey, yet at the same time so fitting. Thank you for sharing all of this with us, you have single-handedly destroyed cold approach theory and any remaining credibility the PUA movement has left. You're the best of us and if you stop coming here then I wish you the best of luck with the rest of your life.

He put the whole thing on a spreadsheet. Wonder if he used Incel ™

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

He's just negative all across the board. Totally self defeating. He's actually convinced himself that approaching won't work. And with that mentality, of course it won't. I wonder how many approaches it took before learned helplessness set in and he just started bombing in his mind before he even got out the front door of his house.
Dude needs to change his mindset. He even says before one that "this isn't even an approach".

It reminds me of a guy I went to high school with. Red-headed, heavy, thick glasses, and possibly a micro penis according to a classmate. Soft looking and pale, almost surely never been laid. He's been making an effort to work out and is losing weight, and people are encouraging towards him on social media.

Last year I came across him at a school function at a rooftop bar. It was overwhelming how negative the guy seemed. I wanted to be more encouraging, but it was very difficult given his attitude. I talked to him for awhile before excusing myself, as I had other people to talk to. Another more normal buddy of mine and I began chatting with a couple alumni, two girls in their mid-twenties, making no effort to hide that we were over ten years older. One was a mildly attractive 6, the other a well dressed but fat 4. We were joking with them about the school and how it had changed and the girls were digging it and having a good time. The 6 liked my friend and the fat chick clearly liked me. The fat chick kinda acted like she was a 7, but it didn't matter. We were just being friendly and a little clowny-cocky.

The heavy red head dude comes over and he's standing there for a bit, and before it gets totally awkward I invite him into the conversation, as it's a pet peeve of mine when people ignore or cut other people out socially in a setting like this. He talks, and I can see within a short moment the fat chick's demeanor change. She's basically ignoring the dude. She'll talk to me and my friend, but this dude might as well not exist. And it's not like she was being a total bitch. The guy just had negative energy. Nothing positive or interesting to say.

Prior to that I'd felt good about the progress this guy seemed to be making but I saw right then and there how far he would have to come socially, and within his own mind to ever have a semblance of a shot with an actual girl. In a normal sexual market, this guy could get a fat and/or ugly chick eventually, but in this scenario the difference in SMV between this guy and a fat 4 was monumental. Certainly insurmountable given his mindset.

The responses to this are about what I've come to expect. Do you people realize that you are no better than women in shaming this guy for his "negativity" and "bitterness?"

People don't pop out of the womb like this. It's a constant, slow grind that wears them down to this state. But if you admitted that, you'd have to admit that there's something more than just "game" that contributes to your success. That would require you to step back and acknowledge that you aren't in control the way you'd like, you just fine-tune the results.

I can absolutely relate to this guy. Sure, I can see that he's awkward as fuck, but that's not all there is to it. I get along with most people and they are always quick to like me. But I have never really received any form of validation from females my own age. In fact, it is overwhelmingly received as an affront to them when I would dare express any interest beyond the platonic. People like us exist and it is not because we are irredeemably wretched or inherently evil.

I don't resent you guys, but I do not like the way you act towards people like this. I'm just glad that I have been smart enough to never let anyone in real life know I'm like this. That's the best lesson I've learned here: act like I'm normal, because no one can resist an opportunity to punch down.

For those of you who didn't listen but are curious, his targets are women working on a clothing store. His first line is "Hi. do you speak English?"' One says no. Another replies yes, so then he says. "My name is David. I like you. I think you are very attractive. What do you think about that?" She tried to interject a reply after "I like you", but he just kept on speaking over her voice until pausing after "What do you think about that?" The girl then says "Thank you" and tries to get away. "Only thank you? Can I ask you one more question? Is it because I'm too beautiful for you?" She then tells him she has a boyfriend. Then he asks "Is this your first lie of the day?" except he pronounces "lie" wrong, sounds like "why". She says she doesn't understand and he explains he knows she is lying about the boyfriend. Best part is at the end, when he's by himself again reviewing the set and gets excited talking about how he'd like to penetrate the girl.

He's not a native English speaker. He mentions the phrase "you look sympathetic" sounds off in English but okay in his native language. "Pareces simpática" does indeed sound okay in Spanish, but his accent doesn't sound Spanish. "выглядишь симпатичная" is also okay in Russian, and probably something equivalent in other Slavic languages, so maybe he's eastern European. Why he's speaking in English, I don't know. Maybe to make things more difficult for himself. Playing the game on hard mode.

This is an example of a case where a guy would be better off with social circle game. Do some group activities. Get some experience just taking to girls.

This is also a good example of why most guys should wait for the IOI (indication of interest) before approaching. If no IOI's, then get some advice on making yourself more attractive so you do get IOI's. Approaching without clear IOI's like this guy, and getting constantly rejected, is eventually going to fuck with your mind. You'll either become bitter or develop some shield to defend your ego. In either case, you become less attractive as a result. Constant failure begets more failure, so don't let yourself get onto that dead end track to begin with.

Quote: (11-25-2018 05:45 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

The responses to this are about what I've come to expect. Do you people realize that you are no better than women in shaming this guy for his "negativity" and "bitterness?"

People don't pop out of the womb like this. It's a constant, slow grind that wears them down to this state. But if you admitted that, you'd have to admit that there's something more than just "game" that contributes to your success. That would require you to step back and acknowledge that you aren't in control the way you'd like, you just fine-tune the results.

I can absolutely relate to this guy. Sure, I can see that he's awkward as fuck, but that's not all there is to it. I get along with most people and they are always quick to like me. But I have never really received any form of validation from females my own age. In fact, it is overwhelmingly received as an affront to them when I would dare express any interest beyond the platonic. People like us exist and it is not because we are irredeemably wretched or inherently evil.

I don't resent you guys, but I do not like the way you act towards people like this. I'm just glad that I have been smart enough to never let anyone in real life know I'm like this. That's the best lesson I've learned here: act like I'm normal, because no one can resist an opportunity to punch down.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

If I took this guy under my wing I would get him laid in a month.

He laid his own grave by continuing to post in an incel forum, when there are specific forums for Game where he could have gotten advice from guys that are good at daygame.

I was a loser and awkward as fuck too but goddamn at some point you have to take matters into your own hands, Keep an open mind and figure out what the problems you are having are. Come here for help, get a wingman WHO IS BETTER and HONEST with you, and COPY other guys.

Grinding through 1000 approaches is absolutely retarded. Cold approach is great for calibrating and rethinking how you go about the strategy.

Single and available girls dont fuck you for two reasons:

A. Your game is garbage.
B. You aren't physically attractive to them.

If you don't have one of these two you will lose the girl. Balance here is the key.

Game is garbage? Break game down to steps and just trying to achieve one step after another until you get to the point where you can get the bang. After the date the girl wont call you again? You failed on the date... The girl wont commit to the date after you get the number? You failed at the point. when you got the phone number... Always go back one step and analyze.

Notice girls are repulsed by you before YOU EVEN GET A 2 minute convo? Your attraction is fucked up. If you are a tall, lanky skinny dude... get in the goddamn gym! and if you still cant gain... join bodybuilding forums, learn the ins and out of nutrition and steroids and do a couple goddamn cycles to put the mass on.

I know it more complicated than this but there are such whiners here sometimes. Its BRUTAL out there in the age of Tinder and I barely complain about it. I place the blame on myself for not keeping my SMV up in order to take advantage of the opportunities.. Not blame the world, society and everyone else for me not getting laid.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Save us the sob story. Read this post.

Short quote from the post:

Quote:Quote:

Women want effortless attraction. They want a guy who is very attractive to them without any evidence that he's putting much effort into being that way. They very much value the romanticism of the "it just happened" kind of meeting, the idea that the guy was just there being himself and he was just right and he just happened to want her.

Even shorter:

No one likes a complainer.

Life isn't fair. Some people are better looking than others. Game is HARD. Hard AF. We get it. Everyone gets it. If you hang on to that belief for life, it will only bring you down.

I won't focus on you, just on Incel Jesus 1000.

Did he absolutely max himself out when it comes to attractiveness?
Did he do those approaches in good faith?
Did he learn something useful from those approaches, such that he modified his approach in an effort to get laid?
Did he actually try to get laid or was he trying to bomb, to prove a point?
Why did he post that thread in an incel forum and not here, where people could actually help him, instead of in a community where the people there will secretly hope to see a zero batting average to validate their worldview?

Ever heard of conflict of interest?

We're not publishing our anecdotal evidence in peer-reviewed science journals, but you still have to read everything on the internet these days with a much more discerning eye.

From the horses' mouth. Just read the two posts in this link, the quoted post from the guy recommending new (admittedly out of the box) approaching strategies, and our hero's response in ALL CAPS AND RED LETTERS.

As I said, game is really hard. And it requires a growth mindset, the belief that our abilities and intelligence are malleable and can be improved through our own hard work and perseverance. Others don't believe in the growth mindset, that our abilities and intelligence are innate and inherently capped by our nature. The general debate between incels and people like on this forum is whether the female mind can be hacked as we apply ourselves to better understand them. What do you think, does this guy have a growth mindset?

Was he trying to understand the women he was talking to? Was he even really talking to them, or just at them?

The guy that did the 1000 approaches has legendary tenacity, but zero adaptability from his posts.

He was trying to fail. And he succeeded, spectacularly.

Quote: (11-25-2018 05:48 PM)Shemp Wrote:  

For those of you who didn't listen but are curious, his targets are women working on a clothing store. His first line is "Hi. do you speak English?"' One says no. Another replies yes, so then he says. "My name is David. I like you. I think you are very attractive. What do you think about that?" She tried to interject a reply after "I like you", but he just kept on speaking over her voice until pausing after "What do you think about that?" The girl then says "Thank you" and tries to get away. "Only thank you? Can I ask you one more question? Is it because I'm too beautiful for you?" She then tells him she has a boyfriend. Then he asks "Is this your first lie of the day?" except he pronounces "lie" wrong, sounds like "why". She says she doesn't understand and he explains he knows she is lying about the boyfriend. Best part is at the end, when he's by himself again reviewing the set and gets excited talking about how he'd like to penetrate the girl.

He's not a native English speaker. He mentions the phrase "you look sympathetic" sounds off in English but okay in his native language. "Pareces simpática" does indeed sound okay in Spanish, but his accent doesn't sound Spanish. "выглядишь симпатичная" is also okay in Russian, and probably something equivalent in other Slavic languages, so maybe he's eastern European. Why he's speaking in English, I don't know. Maybe to make things more difficult for himself. Playing the game on hard mode.

This is an example of a case where a guy would be better off with social circle game. Do some group activities. Get some experience just taking to girls.

This is also a good example of why most guys should wait for the IOI (indication of interest) before approaching. If no IOI's, then get some advice on making yourself more attractive so you do get IOI's. Approaching without clear IOI's like this guy, and getting constantly rejected, is eventually going to fuck with your mind. You'll either become bitter or develop some shield to defend your ego. In either case, you become less attractive as a result. Constant failure begets more failure, so don't let yourself get onto that dead end track to begin with.

I hate to admit it but I have finally come to agree with this. I only got 8/1600 approaches which while not 0 is still shit. That amount of rejection does indeed fuck with your mind especially when you know you've gone all out maxing your look and done what you can to improve your game etc. You start to subconsciously convince yourself that you are low value which starts to project outwards and girls pick up on the resulting bad vibes.

The bold red especially applies to me because that is exactly how I've been behaving lately. The real issue is when you can't get IOIs no matter what you do. But as has been mentioned, the game is brutally hard and only the strongest will survive.

I had to stop listening to those audios because they were painful beyond all endurance. I don't think mine were a fraction as bad as his so it doesn't shock me in the slightest he got nothing.

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:24 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

I hate to admit it but I have finally come to agree with this. I only got 8/1600 approaches which while not 0 is still shit.

The 8 of 1600, you're saying you got 8 lays out of 1600 approaches? I'm curious if that's what the 8 means. And were any of them girlfriend material, like, if they were lays, did you try to partner up with them? Or things didn't go beyond one or two nights?

Man, I just heard one of the recordings, just a sliver of it, "is it because I'm too beautiful?"

Historically, a large % of men in every generation will not pass on their seed, and from the recording, it seems this guy is one of them. On the other hand, most women, historically, do get to have offspring. There's just no charity for men that gives them access to pussy or reproductive success, and women don't need a charity to give them access to dick because all of male society is one giant dick charity for women. On top of that, it's also now the age of Dick on Tap, women don't even have to leave their bedroom, they don't even have to move anything other than a few fingers, to have dick delivered to their doorstep. Men on the other hand, have to fight each other, figuratively, for access to the girl that's basically done absolutely nothing in life. For access to the girl that's actually done something in life and is good looking, that involves more of a self-improvement death match in the West for men, depending on where they started in life.

The female equivalent of this guy, if she exists, has no trouble getting laid and will not end up homeless. This guy (like most men), in life, he has freedom, the freedom to work or end up homeless or in jail one way or another. His female equivalent has a safety net.

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:36 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

I hate to admit it but I have finally come to agree with this. I only got 8/1600 approaches which while not 0 is still shit.

The 8 of 1600, you're saying you got 8 lays out of 1600 approaches? I'm curious if that's what the 8 means. And were any of them girlfriend material, like, if they were lays, did you try to partner up with them? Or things didn't go beyond one or two nights?

Hey man, yeah they were lays. I actually got a lot of dates (with 65 or so girls) and my lack of success was more a case of screwing up those dates. 4 became short term fuck buddies spanning a few months (1 wanted a relationship but I wasn't down). Out of remaining 4, 2 were in Brazil where I was leaving anyway, 1 was a sweet virgin I royally fucked up with. And the last is a milf who I probably could bang again as we are in contact still but because she lives in Russia in some random town its logistically hard. Nowadays I don't approach much as I noticed this year I struggled to get the proportion of dates I used to get from cold approach (increasing difficulty of the market?). Combined with the huge lack of IOIs it feels like the juice isn't worth the squeeze. At least until the hunger gets too strong to ignore and I try again with renewed motivation, which I think will happen sooner or later

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:45 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Hey man, yeah they were lays. I actually got a lot of dates (with 65 or so girls) and my lack of success was more a case of screwing up those dates. 4 became short term fuck buddies spanning a few months (1 wanted a relationship but I wasn't down). Out of remaining 4, 2 were in Brazil where I was leaving anyway, 1 was a sweet virgin I royally fucked up with. And the last is a milf who I probably could bang again as we are in contact but because she lives in Russia in some random town its logistically hard.

Congratulations, man...that's quite the effort. Repped.

[Image: clap.gif]

Quote: (11-25-2018 07:45 PM)WannaBang Wrote:  

Hey man, yeah they were lays. I actually got a lot of dates (with 65 or so girls) and my lack of success was more a case of screwing up those dates. 4 became short term fuck buddies spanning a few months (1 wanted a relationship but I wasn't down). Out of remaining 4, 2 were in Brazil where I was leaving anyway, 1 was a sweet virgin I royally fucked up with. And the last is a milf who I probably could bang again as we are in contact still but because she lives in Russia in some random town its logistically hard. Nowadays I don't approach much as I noticed this year I struggled to get the proportion of dates I used to get from cold approach (increasing difficulty of the market?). Combined with the huge lack of IOIs it feels like the juice isn't worth the squeeze. At least until the hunger gets too strong to ignore and I try again with renewed motivation, which I think will happen sooner or later

We have similar numbers. I have 420 approaches, 15 dates, 2 lays. Daygame is definitely just not worth the time in certain cities.

You mentioned: "you know you've gone all out maxing your look and done what you can to improve your game etc"

Is this actually true for you? In my mind, one can always get better at things.

“He didn’t execute game properly or approach enough women” is usually the catch cry.

Most likely isn’t physically attractive enough in a modern world where women are absolutely spoiled for choice and options.

I recently tried to help a friend on tinder who had 0 hits after two months. He is not an attractive man but not hideously ugly either. Healthy, tall, all up I’d say a 4.
I selected some better photos for him, deleted his beta cringe profile and still a week later no hits. Not even the abundance of ugly disgustingly fat girls that I used to swipe past when I had the app. He assures me he isn’t being picky and tries pretty much everyone desperate to get a hit.

That highlights to me what a depressing shit show it must be for men <5 out there. It’s not easy for the <8’s either as the Chads 8+ are devouring up our markets as well.

Whenever a man shows any weakness or pain he will be attacked by men around him. This is the reality of modern society. This is also the goal a feminism, destroy any men who are not the epitome of alphaness. Some day that will be every one of the people here. I would rather be kind and supportive of those in pain.

Because a small number of men who have been abused for extended periods of time will decide to take the abusers with them when they check out. Our strength is in being able to work together.