rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banned members

Banned members

Which banned member would you most like to be re-instated? [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Banned members

Little Dark.

Can we make this the thread petition for the annual unban a member day? It can be the day after Kill Haole Day.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Banned members

Prosal.

I am quite sure he is somewhere now drinking a Remy Martin 20 years, while smoking an Arturo Fuente, surrounded with hot slavic beauties.

Banned members

I predict this thread will not go in the Direction op hoped.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Banned members

Pheonix

Banned members

I remember the days of Greek Kamaki,, guy was hilarious [Image: smile.gif]

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 03:33 PM)Tintin Wrote:  

I remember the days of Greek Kamaki,, guy was hilarious [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 28v62py.jpg]

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 03:19 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Little Dark.

Little Dark is a little bitch who couldn't fight his way out of wet paper bag. He's such a pussy that I could take on 30 Little Darks and tell them all to go home, and they would go in the direction I told them to go.

Banned members

Itd be fun to have one thread where banned members could still post. Sort of like a corral for zombies. They could post in the "zombie" thread and only that thread. So nothing could spill over to any other threads.

It would be a max shit show but goddam I bet it would be entertaining as hell

[Image: Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ssl=1]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Banned members

Nomad77 and xsplat had some of the best non-conventional game advice that was based on building connections, rather than purely a quantity-focused approach.

Xsplat still blogs elsewhere.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Banned members

Cardguy, dude had some insights

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 04:39 PM)polar Wrote:  

Nomad77 and xsplat had some of the best non-conventional game advice that was based on building connections, rather than purely a quantity-focused approach.

Xsplat still blogs elsewhere.

Nomad77 was the first forum guy I met when I first joined RVF. Cool guy with good skills. Last time I saw him he was working a mulatto lesbian at an outdoor lounge in Miami. I bet he banged her

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Banned members

Anabasis to Desta. Although I heard that guy wasn't even Ethiopian, but some white dude from the South. Was told this by another banned member so who the fuck knows.

Banned members

NASA Test Pilot guy... can't remember why but he seemed to know everything about everything!

L:219  F:29  V:9  A:6  3S:1

"Water, water, everywhere, nor any drop to drink"

Banned members

Laska my god fearing sparring buddy

Banned members

Armogan gave some brilliant crypto advice.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Banned members

This isn't the right thread, but, I'd like to have a forum "historical" thread where members tell us some insights of old members no longer here, notorious members, or good bits of advise that almost go back to the beginning of the forum.

~~Dragan~~

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:28 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

This isn't the right thread, but, I'd like to have a forum "historical" thread where members tell us some insights of old members no longer here, notorious members, or good bits of advise that almost go back to the beginning of the forum.

~~Dragan~~

The search function is on the upper right of the page. Plug in a few usernames and see what pops up.

Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:34 PM)polar Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:28 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

~~Dragan~~

The search function is on the upper right of the page. Plug in a few usernames and see what pops up.

I've done it brother, but I will never scratch the surface, at least, as long as their are original forum members here.

Banned members

Little dark and Greek Kamaki are good choices

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 03:17 PM)Wander Wrote:  

Which banned member would you most like to be re-instated? [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Which banned member are you?

Banned members

Quote: (05-13-2018 04:35 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Itd be fun to have one thread where banned members could still post. Sort of like a corral for zombies. They could post in the "zombie" thread and only that thread. So nothing could spill over to any other threads.

It would be a max shit show but goddam I bet it would be entertaining as hell

[Image: Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ssl=1]

Maybe they should get the chance to redeem themselves and be fully accepted back under the RVF wing, their pride restored. They would then have a certain status and prestige that we would all envy. Some of us would get themselves banned just for the challenge.

EDIT : I just noticed, my warning level has gone from 60% to 0%. It's a good time to be alive. But dammit, now I feel like misbehaving again.

Oh shit, I just noticed, the boss is here. Forget I said that.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Banned members

Delete

Banned members

Free El mechanico!

Banned members

NASA Test Pilot, just so we could find out what other names he used on here.