Roosh V Forum
Banned members - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Banned members (/thread-68405.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Banned members - Wander - 05-13-2018

Which banned member would you most like to be re-instated? [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Banned members - YoungBlade - 05-13-2018

Little Dark.

Can we make this the thread petition for the annual unban a member day? It can be the day after Kill Haole Day.

Banned members - Rocha - 05-13-2018

Prosal.

I am quite sure he is somewhere now drinking a Remy Martin 20 years, while smoking an Arturo Fuente, surrounded with hot slavic beauties.

Banned members - Rhyme or Reason - 05-13-2018

I predict this thread will not go in the Direction op hoped.

Banned members - PolymathGuru - 05-13-2018

Pheonix

Banned members - Tintin - 05-13-2018

I remember the days of Greek Kamaki,, guy was hilarious [Image: smile.gif]

Banned members - BangBoy123 - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 03:33 PM)Tintin Wrote:  

I remember the days of Greek Kamaki,, guy was hilarious [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 28v62py.jpg]

Banned members - Horus - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 03:19 PM)YoungBlade Wrote:  

Little Dark.

Little Dark is a little bitch who couldn't fight his way out of wet paper bag. He's such a pussy that I could take on 30 Little Darks and tell them all to go home, and they would go in the direction I told them to go.

Banned members - PapayaTapper - 05-13-2018

Itd be fun to have one thread where banned members could still post. Sort of like a corral for zombies. They could post in the "zombie" thread and only that thread. So nothing could spill over to any other threads.

It would be a max shit show but goddam I bet it would be entertaining as hell

[Image: Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ssl=1]

Banned members - polar - 05-13-2018

Nomad77 and xsplat had some of the best non-conventional game advice that was based on building connections, rather than purely a quantity-focused approach.

Xsplat still blogs elsewhere.

Banned members - blck - 05-13-2018

Cardguy, dude had some insights

Banned members - PapayaTapper - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 04:39 PM)polar Wrote:  

Nomad77 and xsplat had some of the best non-conventional game advice that was based on building connections, rather than purely a quantity-focused approach.

Xsplat still blogs elsewhere.

Nomad77 was the first forum guy I met when I first joined RVF. Cool guy with good skills. Last time I saw him he was working a mulatto lesbian at an outdoor lounge in Miami. I bet he banged her

Banned members - doc holliday - 05-13-2018

Anabasis to Desta. Although I heard that guy wasn't even Ethiopian, but some white dude from the South. Was told this by another banned member so who the fuck knows.

Banned members - Sandstorm - 05-13-2018

NASA Test Pilot guy... can't remember why but he seemed to know everything about everything!

Banned members - RatInTheWoods - 05-13-2018

Laska my god fearing sparring buddy

Banned members - Transsimian - 05-13-2018

Armogan gave some brilliant crypto advice.

Banned members - Dragan - 05-13-2018

This isn't the right thread, but, I'd like to have a forum "historical" thread where members tell us some insights of old members no longer here, notorious members, or good bits of advise that almost go back to the beginning of the forum.

~~Dragan~~

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:28 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

This isn't the right thread, but, I'd like to have a forum "historical" thread where members tell us some insights of old members no longer here, notorious members, or good bits of advise that almost go back to the beginning of the forum.

~~Dragan~~

The search function is on the upper right of the page. Plug in a few usernames and see what pops up.

Banned members - Dragan - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:34 PM)polar Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 05:28 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

~~Dragan~~

The search function is on the upper right of the page. Plug in a few usernames and see what pops up.

I've done it brother, but I will never scratch the surface, at least, as long as their are original forum members here.

Banned members - eradicator - 05-13-2018

Little dark and Greek Kamaki are good choices

Banned members - Roosh - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 03:17 PM)Wander Wrote:  

Which banned member would you most like to be re-instated? [Image: bigsmile.gif]

Which banned member are you?

Banned members - Vladimir Poontang - 05-13-2018

Quote: (05-13-2018 04:35 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Itd be fun to have one thread where banned members could still post. Sort of like a corral for zombies. They could post in the "zombie" thread and only that thread. So nothing could spill over to any other threads.

It would be a max shit show but goddam I bet it would be entertaining as hell

[Image: Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ssl=1]

Maybe they should get the chance to redeem themselves and be fully accepted back under the RVF wing, their pride restored. They would then have a certain status and prestige that we would all envy. Some of us would get themselves banned just for the challenge.

EDIT : I just noticed, my warning level has gone from 60% to 0%. It's a good time to be alive. But dammit, now I feel like misbehaving again.

Oh shit, I just noticed, the boss is here. Forget I said that.

Delete

Banned members - MMM - 05-13-2018

Free El mechanico!

Banned members - ColSpanker - 05-13-2018

NASA Test Pilot, just so we could find out what other names he used on here.