rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rep Point System to be Removed

I have reliable intel that the rep point system will be removed shortly to address member grievances.

In the last year, many have complained that too many rep points have been awarded for posting political essays, news articles, and memes, rather than for noteworthy contributions, self-improvement, and meeting others in real life.

As a result, rep points will be replaced by sticker charts for each member.

Evidence - here is a leaked photo from Kona's bedroom:
[Image: April1.png]

Stickers will be awarded by our resident experts across the following categories:
-meeting weekly approach quota (Giovonny)
-contributing to the game forum (WIA)
-real life meetups (Snowplow)
-online game excellency (Kaotic)
-gym gainz (General Stalin and Man w/ the Golden Gun)
-expert wingmanship (getdownonit)
-professional success (Cobra)
-writing a data sheet magnum opus (TravelerKai)
-border security and troll detection (Off the Reservation)
-brushing your teeth (doc holliday)
-inclusive and tolerant behavior (Lindy West)
-shitposting (iop890) DISCONTINUED

Collect 100 stickers across these categories to win an ice cream party with ten of your fellow members:
[Image: 1122.jpg]
Comte de St. Germain, YoungBlade, Atlanta Man (he can't get enough of that vanilla!), and Gustavus enjoying their cones

Neutral reps and warnings will be replaced by frowny faces ([Image: dodgy.gif]), which will be awarded for:
-doom and gloom
-race trolling
-shitposting and meme abuse
-being a pussy
-aggravated autism

Three frowny faces within 90 days (across any categories) will result in removal of ice cream party privileges, and your sticker chart shredded forever.

Finally, due to his troll-in-residence status, Suits will instead be graded per the following categories:
[Image: kids_sticker_reward_chart_358144.jpg]

These changes will become effective tomorrow, April 2.

In related news, Roosh V Forum Friendship (RVFF) bracelets will be listed for sale on Etsy shortly.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

[Image: giphy.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Here I was just getting comfortable after the Ides Of March...

What do I need to do to score in the "extra" category?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Who the fuck is Ash?

Not happening. - redbeard in regards to ETH flippening BTC

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:48 AM)Suits Wrote:  

What do I need to do to score in the "extra" category?

I was hoping you might be able to assist me with a few of my erotic fantasies.

Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Aggravated Autism will be my downfall.

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:50 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Who the fuck is Ash?

That's the name of Suits' waifu.

Great thread +1 from me.

Aloha!

I paid good money for my reps! Like heck you're taking away my internet bragging points!!!!1111!

Edit: Why isn't Kona's room stocked with Kona Brewing Co. beer???!!?!

[Image: konabeerco.jpg]

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (04-01-2018 01:38 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

I paid good money for my reps! Like heck you're taking away my internet bragging points!!!!1111!

^^^ That crap s not actually made in Hawaii. Its culturally appropriated in enemy turf in either Portland or Seattle.

None the less, +1 from me for using a picture.

Aloha!

I vote for participation trophies as well.

Or maybe good boy points and chicken tendies.

Damn Pacific Northwest hipsters. They are always stealing stuff! Next thing you know they are going to be wearing beanies unironically and listening to LP records!

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

[Image: raw]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-01-2018 01:46 AM)Kona Wrote:  

^^^ That crap s not actually made in Hawaii. Its culturally appropriated in enemy turf in either Portland or Seattle.

None the less, +1 from me for using a picture.

Aloha!

This is a product that has done the reverse- started out in Hawaii then moved to some crap hole

[Image: large_2b6bf9a2-df35-443c-8e34-aaa2640ecc21.JPG]

I stopped buying after its Hawaiian essence was gone [Image: sad.gif]
Well that and because I was getting fat.

^^^ +1 for bulking up.

Aloha!

I welcome our new sticker overlords.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Because it's not sold at Walmart so you can't shoplift it from there [Image: tard.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8, NO H8

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (04-01-2018 12:27 AM)polar Wrote:  

Collect 100 stickers across these categories to win an ice cream party with ten of your fellow members:
Comte de St. Germain, YoungBlade, Atlanta Man (he can't get enough of that vanilla!), and Gustavus enjoying their cones

Gustavus gets two scoops. Winners always get two scoops.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

My kind just eat mice, little reptiles and the occasional human kill. No sugar for me.

Doxxing four members like it was nothing. Damn Polar, you've got ice in your veins.

"You see, there are still faint glimmers of civilization left in this barbaric slaughterhouse that was once known as humanity. Indeed that's what we provide in our own modest, humble, insignificant... oh, fuck it." -Monsieur Gustave H, The Grand Budapest Hotel.

Ketosis Datasheet
Diet Update #1

Happy April Fools Day.

Quote: (04-01-2018 08:28 AM)Ivanis Wrote:  

Doxxing four members like it was nothing. Damn Polar, you've got ice in your veins.

Ice? More like ice cream.

Bumpity bump the shit post

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List