rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

42. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
2. Never really had a girlfriend. How would I get one?
Thread title about says it all. I dated a girl for a few months last year but we broke up just a week after I thought to myself, "Hmm, I guesss we're girlfriend and boyfriend now..." That was my only "relationship".

I'm thinking I probably should take up some activities that might lead to something. Otherwise I'll be 50 and nothing will have changed.

If only you knew how bad things really are.
I had the same before when i was about 19. I wasn't able to get a decent girlfriend in France and Belgium .

Then i went on my 20 to Asia ( China ) to do an exchange year. It changed my life, there you literally can ask to girls after you slept with her: do you want to be my girlfriend. It lasted for a long time but then i couldn't resist other girls.

Anyway to make a long story short, go abroad where it's easier and take the expierence from that back to your homecountry. Go to a country where girls are warm and sweet. Thailand, China comes to my mind or latin america could this as well. Avoid western countries and East Europe, girls often play games here and are not open and honest and competition is tough.

In asia, you will feel you are the prize which are the girls fighting for.

If you're stuck in the States, hit on the latina's there ( they are very warm as well)
Improve yourself. Fitness, fashion, bankroll, whatever is holding you back.
forum-2.html
Rex brother, what about this thread where you were receiving the best advice, encouragement, and even one-on-one help from Giovonny and others?

This question is essentially the same as the other thread- How do I find, seduce, and be happy with a girl. And, that thread is similar to multiple threads of yours before that wherein guys try to help you with this.

Every few months you seek this advice in slightly different wording. Guys have put hundreds of hours into pointing you in the right direction. In those other threads it has been covered 10 times over what you should try to do to meet a girl, if you really desire that.

Every few months you stop whatever you were trying and then come back and ask how to meet a girl.

I and the rest of the forum want nothing more than you to find what you're looking for, but it feels once again that you've discarded or forgot all the advice and encouragement you've been given.

Americans are dreamers too
Why don't you try to move out? Maybe you just don't click with the local girls.
Try SE Asia or EE, lots of girl wanting a relationships and they're less shallow than in the West
Have you been approaching since the last girl you dated?

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham
Have you met a solid RVF'er? Go meet a solid RVFer.

What GlobalMan said.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-11932-1493205122-9.gif]

You have to have done something good for at least one lady, why can't you reproduce what you've done ?

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
Quote: (06-23-2017 03:48 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

Every few months you seek this advice in slightly different wording. Guys have put hundreds of hours into pointing you in the right direction. In those other threads it has been covered 10 times over what you should try to do to meet a girl, if you really desire that.

Every few months you stop whatever you were trying and then come back and ask how to meet a girl.

I and the rest of the forum want nothing more than you to find what you're looking for, but it feels once again that you've discarded or forgot all the advice and encouragement you've been given.

I'm in full agreement with GlobalMan on this one.

Sorry OP, but how many threads are you gonna start whining about yourself ?
You are now being just being selfish and have worn out the goodwill and sympathy of the forum, who have helped you out one too many times.

Here are just a few examples of of RexImperator's repeated cry babying:

Bad "game" vs. innate personality. Simply unattractive?

Where do you find women to date in your 40's?

Women are not attracted and I don't know why.

First date in 12 years tomorrow. What do I need to know?

Anyone else here gone YEARS without any female affection?

We now need to add a new category to the

Types of RooshVForum Trolls

I call this the

"OP likes whining about the same question in multiple threads over and over every few months with different words" type troll

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Quote: (06-23-2017 04:09 PM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote: (06-23-2017 03:48 PM)GlobalMan Wrote:  

I'm in full agreement with GlobalMan on this one.

Sorry OP, but how many threads are you gonna start whining about yourself ?
You are now being just being selfish and have worn out the goodwill and sympathy of the forum, who have helped you out one too many times.

Here are just a few examples of of RexImperator's repeated cry babying:

Bad "game" vs. innate personality. Simply unattractive?

Where do you find women to date in your 40's?

Women are not attracted and I don't know why.

First date in 12 years tomorrow. What do I need to know?

Anyone else here gone YEARS without any female affection?

We now need to add a new category to the

Types of RooshVForum Trolls

I call this the

"OP likes whining about the same question in multiple threads over and over every few months with different words" type troll

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Well that says it all. Close this thread.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham
Rex, as much as I love seeing your growth, especially in your first date in 12 years thread, you've gotta put in some work.

You can't just be sitting here and writing how to do this and that, when all of us have reached out to you and help, especially big hearted Gio.

It's time to start taking accountability - you did for awhile in the First Date In 12 Years one.

Now you to need to do it in a your actual life man.

We've already pointed to a starting point, your diet and lifting routine.

You've been called out and helped.

It's time to start doing something, you need to stop giving up, and focus on just one thing for now, then expand.

You know as a forum we love seeing dudes accomplish and grow.

Get on it !
25 Rep for the forty year old virgin?
Travel and meet other forum members who can teach you. You're not going to learn this by reading. You need to see it, live it, and breathe it. All you have to do is buy the guy a beer and say "Show me the type of game that works for you." After seeing many guys do different things, you'll begin to see which method and personality you relate to.

It's a very easy process.
First step: Start by approaching more women.
Quote: (06-23-2017 07:33 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

25 Rep for the forty year old virgin?

He's written some useful and inspiring content.

What more concerns me is the 4500 posts, that's a lot of 'noise' for very little 'signal'

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
Quote:Quote:

We've already pointed to a starting point, your diet and lifting routine.

I'm getting some help on the diet front, so hopefully I can turn things around there.

Rex, honestly I think you need to go see a therapist. Something is wrong and it may be beyond the scope of this community to troubleshoot your life. No healthy male goes 12 years without a date. I went a long time without sex (2-4 months) in China and I was ready to kill everyone who looked at me the wrong way.

I don't say this to be mean or cruel, but what is wrong with you exactly? You seem to focus on random stuff: politics, latest tech trends, and other stuff, but you haven't put the requisite time into consistently nabbing quality girls or maintaining healthy body weight.

You should do a serious time audit on yourself. What are you spending your time doing that is keeping you away from girls and fitness? Be ruthless, cut out stupid bullshit. Hell, even cut out RVF time if you find yourself spending too much time on politics and not enough time dating and getting in shape. Those two things will transform your life.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.
Improve your social skills. Make yourself an interesting person to hang out, both with women and men alike. Travel, loose yourself, get drunk, do martial arts, whatever.

Are you a guy who other guys like to hang out with? If you are not interesting to guys, you will never be to women.
I don't think Rex should be afforded any more advice until he's worked off the weight, has built a respectable amount of muscle and has fucked 10 women.

He's already been given all the tools he needs to achieve all of those things.

The only thing prevented Rex from succeeding is Rex.

His starting of these identical threads is his way of achieving absolutely nothing while pretending that he is making an effort.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I don't think Rex should be afforded any more advice until he's worked off the weight, has built a respectable amount of muscle and has fucked 10 women.

Just to be clear, what are the bodyfat%, bodyweight, and powerlifting totals I should hit before asking another question?

Quote: (06-24-2017 08:06 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

Just to be clear, what are the bodyfat%, bodyweight, and powerlifting totals I should hit before asking another question?

How about you start showing us how you are actioning advice that members take time to pass you? Post daily updates in this thread as to your approaches. Post your daily diet. Post (face blanked out if you wish) photos of your physique every month. Post your gym results.

You need to hold yourself accountable. Folk aren't gonna keep helping you if you don't help yourself.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
Gfs are overrated m8 , just be a successful bachelor
And here I was about to post a thread asking for advice on how to avoid having one of the five girls I'm fucking turn herself into a girlfriend.

I'm the King of Beijing!
I understood from the "first date in 12 years" thread that Rex is not a particular bad looking or unfit fellow. So asking him to record here his gains is redundant.
I would recommend doing a trip somewhere totally new, and very fast, to see other realities and other patures, may be greener or not...who knows, just go and with an open mind. Don't forget that a travel is the only that you buy and makes you richer.