rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women are not attracted and I don't know why.

I can't figure this "game" stuff out to be honest. So far nothing has worked.

I opened some frumpy 4's and 5's last weekend and still got nowhere.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Your post doesn't give much information so there's not much to go off on why you may be failing. One rule I always abided by when I first got into game no matter how inexperienced I was..I wouldn't settle for some frumpy bitch. If you're not genuinely attracted or intrigued by the female it will come across in your approach and she probably won't even believe you're truly attracted to her. If you're going to get rejected at least let it be by a hot bitch that you actually want to bang

Do a few approaches and record the audio or video and folks'll chime in.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Rex, I think you have to break your situation down to get the help you need.

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

[Image: be-yourself-quotes-2.jpg]
[Image: latest?cb=20120909144054]
[Image: 25192079135126083Gz3nSr0Qc.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:11 PM)BoricuaKing Wrote:  

Your post doesn't give much information so there's not much to go off on why you may be failing. One rule I always abided by when I first got into game no matter how inexperienced I was..I wouldn't settle for some frumpy bitch. If you're not genuinely attracted or intrigued by the female it will come across in your approach and she probably won't even believe you're truly attracted to her. If you're going to get rejected at least let it be by a hot bitch that you actually want to bang

Good start.

1. Who are you?

-Attractiveness
-Style
-Swagger
-Physique
2.What's your game?

-Night/day
-Venue
-Direct/indirect
-Solo/wingman
-Approach technique
-What point does the approach stall
-How many approaches do you have (have you logged them?)

[Image: here-to-help.jpg]

[Image: not-sure-if-fry-meme.jpg]

3 year member. Over 3k postcount. Honestly not sure if fucking around or being genuine.

I am guessing it is real and the brevity of the post and no reply since, may mean he had a tough night. Hang in there OP.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Frumpy 4s and 5s may shoot you down harder because they're bitter and assume anyone approaching them has ulterior motives. Try approaching 6-8s for a bit and see what happens.

Maybe you're putting out a needy vibe unconsciously because you're so pressed about girls rejecting you?

Quote: (04-22-2016 06:00 PM)RexImperator Wrote:  

You'll get much more attitude and get rejected at a higher rate by average and below average girls then you will by the girls at the top. See my many Mexico posts. It's the complete opposite of what you would think, but it is the absolute truth.

Have you met any forum member? Maybe you should meet up, go out, approach bitches so he can give you advice in real time. Maybe someone can tell more about Rex.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Eh, I'll give a serious answer...

Do not game frumpy 4's and 5's. They have such low self esteem that they're actually skeptical of a high value man who tries to game them. They assume you're low value because you're going after them.

Never go lower than a 7.

It's entirely possible to get blown out by a 4, and then fuck an 8 with little effort.

I used to have the same problem. I'd go out with a chick and be like "She blew ME out? She's not even hot! What the fuck? Am I that terrible?" My idea was to "practice" on uglier girls and "work my way up" to hotter ones.

Then I simply raised my standards and found that I had no problem with 7s, 8s, and 9s.

Quote: (04-22-2016 09:29 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Eh, I'll give a serious answer...

Do not game frumpy 4's and 5's. They have such low self esteem that they're actually skeptical of a high value man who tries to game them. They assume you're low value because you're going after them.

Never go lower than a 7.

It's entirely possible to get blown out by a 4, and then fuck an 8 with little effort.

I used to have the same problem. I'd go out with a chick and be like "She blew ME out? She's not even hot! What the fuck? Am I that terrible?" My idea was to "practice" on uglier girls and "work my way up" to hotter ones.

Then I simply raised my standards and found that I had no problem with 7s, 8s, and 9s.

I'll echo this. For years I figured the 1-10 scale was exponential meaning, if I was blown out by a five, an eight would be like mount everest…

I've since come to realise that [depending on your value] - A five can be much tougher than an eight for a myriad of reasons. I think this is a lesson that most people on these boards would agree with.

I may be wrong, but it sounds like you're not a very social person to begin with. Stop opening girls and start by chatting up everyone. That way, you'll get a broader feedback as to the type of vibe you give off.

Don't go out to game girls specifically. Just be social until you develop the affinity for identifying successful patterns in social interaction. Work on other aspects of your life that will contribute to attraction (making money, cooking, lifting etc.) You'll have to put in solid work long before you start getting positive results. Top shelf pussy is just one of the benefits of months and years of personal self development. Women don't want a man who's on his way up, they want one who's already there.

...THEN, you begin applying the core game concepts laid out on the forums and elsewhere.

Quote: (04-22-2016 09:25 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

You'll get much more attitude and get rejected at a higher rate by average and below average girls then you will by the girls at the top. See my many Mexico posts. It's the complete opposite of what you would think, but it is the absolute truth.

Yes, exactly.

This all will make sense if you imagine the girls you meet as salesgirls in stores. How do the salesgirls treat you?

For the most part, the pretty ones are perky, friendly, and always up for jokes. The fat ones are sour, make the entire buying process a chore*, and make you remember why people shop online.

Now transfer these girls out of the retail shop and into your personal life. What makes you think they'd be much different? Most people aren't that capable of changing. Bitches gonna bitch.

* For example, I recently got barked at by a lardass cashier in a bookstore because I supposedly presented my gift card "too late" into the ring-up process. WTF? This did not look like the type of woman who would turn into Ms. Sweetheart as soon as she stepped away from the register, let's put it that way. I can't recall any instance, ever, of a nice-looking cashier being rude to me.

^^^I've noticed the same things with baristas. The pretty ones seem to do quite well and make it a pleasure to go to the coffee shop where they work. I'm convinced a lot of corporate coffee shop chains look for perky little pretty girls to work the counter.

Start your online business, start lifting weights, learn how to dance, travel to Southeast Asia. That's all the game you need

I remember a few years back I was in a heavy dry spell and hit on a frumpy chick at a party while I was hammered. I thought she'd be an easy target because I was objectively way out of her league. I got blown the fuck out. Her guard was significantly higher than average or attractive girls. She was acting like I lost a bet and had to hit on her.

That was the last frumpy girl I ever hit on. I made a rule that night in my drunken haziness that I'd never hit on a girl I wouldn't be happy to be seen with in public the next morning.

You're going to get rejected. Probably by a bunch of women. Since you're going to get rejected anyway, it might as well be by hot chicks instead of the Rebel Wilsons of the world.

This thread belongs in the newbie forum, despite the poster having +3K posts and being here nearly 3 years.

Do you even lift?

Don't debate me.

When I hit on two 5s a lot of times they act like a 10 and are easy to lay in a threesome situation. Although waking up to 2 ugly faces on either side of you is a bit much.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I can't figure this "game" stuff out to be honest.

Don't think of it as complicated steps.

Confidence + maximizing appearance + ability to socialize/chat up strangers

If you can improve those, your results will improve.

If you focus on creating a life you enjoy for yourself, without needing others to make you happy, while working on improving those areas, it will be almost a certainty that you'll do better with girls.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote:Quote:

If you focus on creating a life you enjoy for yourself, without needing others to make you happy, while working on improving those areas, it will be almost a certainty that you'll do better with girls.

[Image: potd.gif]

Wi30 made some good points. However, I don't think unattractive women are rejecting handsome men solely out of some fear of being a bet. I think social media and online dating are to blame for the onslaught of unattractive women (especially fat ones) developing their profound sense of entitlement. Along with an apparent thirst epidemic and the mainstream media blowing constant smoke up their asses, many of these she-beasts have now been deluded into thinking they're much more attractive than they truly are. I remember a time when fat chicks could often be described as having a "good personality". Sure, there have always been exceptions to this or any rule, but it seemed as though they used to have a better understanding of their value in the sexual marketplace and adjusted their attitudes accordingly. Knowing they couldn't best their competition physically, they compensated by being more friendly/easy. This no longer seems to be the case, where now even 4s and 5s with cankles think they "deserve" a Calvin Klein model.