rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you seriously date a girl with breast implants?

And follow up question... if your girlfriend wanted to get them, would it affect your relationship? Me personally, I wouldn't be game with it. Discuss.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

[Image: giphy-2-zvEkcf.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

As long as she pays, all good for me.

[Image: imDSV1V.gif]

Delete

Team fake titties.

Nope, if a girl only has beestings she should live out the rest of her life like that as god intended, and not dare improve her body for any men who may want to have unholy premarital sex with her.

Fake tits (done right) are a great equaliser for a chick who has a great body sans the tits (pre implants).

It's why god created them.

[Image: great-underboob-view.gif]

Can't imagine why you'd say no to that.

The pussy ain't fake so idgaf

Team Fake Tits Done Right All Day

Love me some big ass titties, fake or real.

#thisdickdontdiscriminate

I would if she didn't have them before and got them for me. If it's just a plate to spin when cares. Just listen when your dick speaks to you. Mine says I love me some titties. Fake or real.

Team Fake Titties. Done Right

Nothing worse than a girl with a banging body but flat pancake tits when she takes off her bra.
Having had the pleasure of experiencing both natural and fake breasts i can say both shape and "fullness" matter more than if they are fake or not.
To me there is nothing worse than seeing a girl with big chest and then getting her clothes off and realizing she poured her floppy fun bags into the bra. This is common among girls that used to be fat and then slimmed down. About 2 years later the same girl had gotten plastic surgery to take in some of the breast skin and put in implants. 1000% improvement. She didn't go huge and they looked natural and were slightly large for her body frame.

I seriously doubt the rooted plan of getting a boob job is to only please you.

Any girl willing to go under the knife because of insecurity will likely do a whole bunch of other slutty shit at the cost of a man's attention.

No way never. #TeamNoCosmeticProcedures. I don't even date girls who have had braces or ear piercings.

I'm going to get shot but... I like little perky titties and plastic in tits big turnoff for me....

Can't stand big floppy fake tits.

Quote: (06-02-2017 08:22 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

I'm going to get shot but... I like little perky titties and plastic in tits big turnoff for me....

Can't stand big floppy fake tits.

Yes, but fake tits are not usually floppy.

I agree with the small tiddies; wonderful they are.

Personally I'm not trying to spend time with women that have self esteem issues so no fake tits for me. I like real tits, big firm ones(no floppies), and the smallest of the small where there's just a nipple.

I'm a big fan of big hooters, real or fake all good to me

Date yes, date seriously, hmmm, depends on how big they are. I can't imagine introducing a girl to my parents with massive tits sticking out

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

I am no titty-racist, so of course I would not mind if they are well done. I fucked some and it did not affect me really. One girl I fucked had an IQ of 150 and fake tits - interesting combo.

I've dated about 4 women I can recall that had implants. Yes I certainly appreciated the visual but the feel was weird in each instance. Most importantly I got other big red flags in terms of poor life choices. Each was screwed up in her own unique way, fundamentally lacking real self esteem and each had family issues (dead or absent father, alcoholic or distant mother, etc.). Will not seriously date a woman who has had cosmetic surgery other than to correct some congenital condition.

Being comfortable in one's skin is highly underrated.

Quote: (06-02-2017 08:07 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Nothing worse than a girl with a banging body but flat pancake tits when she takes off her bra.

This. Those girls with almost no tits are a huge turn-off for me. Everything else can be taken care of 'naturally' with regular exercise and good nutrition, but boobs - no.

When it comes to seriously dating a girl with fake tits, I don't know. Maybe, if everything else about her were OK.

I would think less of a girl who had a breast reduction than thinking about a girl's decision to upgrade her perception of lackluster titties. I've encountered this twice before and I love big naturals. Her larger than standard naturals attract me more than seeing scars under her tits.

Nope.

Breast man through and through.

I even have trouble LTRing girls with small tits.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Chick I dated before last had $17K bolt ons. Damn they were spectacular [Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Team fake titties all the way for me

Irish