rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DigitalNomad Cruisin' the world

Y'all seem to like Vinny's thread so I figured I'll do something similar. I've been travelling a year so far, and the next year is status quo, 30 countries planned through October 8th. . If I'm not going to spend at least a month in each city I don't think a data sheet is worth it, however this will provide data on the cities that I will only be in for one or two weeks

I go out basically every night so I hope I can give back as much as possible. Stop number 1, Nicaragua:

In my life I had never hooked up with a tinder girl. Not out of morals or anythiyng, just had transpired that way. I was pipelining a bit before I arrive and matched with an 18 year old local (1998, sheeeeet). Landed at 9, met up with her 10. See below for my broken ass Spanish attempts with her.

A guy saw her friend post a picture of her on, so the poor guy came to the bar to see her. She initially gave a party girl so once noticed I ordered some tequila shots and the party was started. Eventually she ditched her friends and came back to my hostel.

Anyway, hope to meet up with some more forum members over the next few months. Hit me with any questions, otherwise hopefully I'll keep this thread mildly entertaining!

How about a list of all the countries you plan on visiting, and cities within each country? A sort of index, that way guys who are interested in knowing more can ask specifics about those places before you actually land there? Might make for some good two-way conversation and advice.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Quote: (12-29-2016 04:08 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

How about a list of all the countries you plan on visiting, and cities within each country? A sort of index, that way guys who are interested in knowing more can ask specifics about those places before you actually land there? Might make for some good two-way conversation and advice.
Yep, meant to do that in the first post. Gonna leave specific dates out, but here is the plan.
Dec/Jan: Nicaragua
Jan: Costa Rica
Jan/Feb: Medellin, Colombia
Feb: Lima, Peru
Feb: Cuzco, Peru
Feb: Iguazú Falls, Brazil
Feb: Recife, Brazil
Feb: Salvador, Brazil
Feb/Mar: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mar/Apr: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Apr: Patagonia, Argentina
Apr: Bariloche, Argentina
Apr: Florida, USA
Apr: Nashville, USA
Apr/May: Las Vegas, USA
May: Toronto, Canada
May: Tel Aviv, Isreal
May Athens, Greece
May: Ios/Santorini, Greece
May: Mykonos, Greece
May/Jun: Istanbul, Turkey
June: Varna, Bulgaria
June: Bucharest, Romania
June/July: Tallinn, Estonia
July: Turku, Finland
July: Gotland, Sweden
July: Stockholm, Sweden
Aug: Riga, Latvia
Aug: Vilnius, Lithuania
Aug: Kaunas, Lithuania
Aug: Krakow, Poland
Aug: Warsaw, Poland
Aug: Mallorca, Spain
Aug : Valencia, Spain- La Tomatina
Sept: Barcelona, Spain
Sept: UK tour- Contiki
Sept: Oktoberfest
Sept: Salzburg, Austria
Sept/Oct: Marrakech, Morocco
Oct: Casablanca, Morocco
Oct: Cairo, Egypt
Dec: Bali, Indonesia
Dec: South Africa

Day number 2:
I arrived to my hostel at 3pm or so. Checked in and went to the hostel bar. The girls next to me were talking to the bartender and I overheard they were Canadian. Inquired to find out they were about a 15 minute walk from my house in toronto. Ride it out all day with them, had dinner, talked about my isreal trip (they were Jewish), and played some drinking games. Had a pretty good idea the one was into me so I kind of slow played it all night but we both knew what was up. Ended up bringing her back to my room.

Day 3:
The main reason people go to Leon is for Volcano Boarding. Woke up at the break of dawn with the Canadian girl and we trekked onward for the one hour drive and shitty intense hike up a volcano with 10lbs of gear on our backs. Pretty awesome experience, the tour guide was into my girl and invited her and her friend to dinner, they brought me along, poor guy. Partied pretty hard with a ridiculous crew of Vancouverites to finish then night. Currently in a 5 hour shuttle with said Vancouverites getting drunk at 10:30Am on our way to San Juan del sur for one of the top party hostels in the world.

Not sure if you have plans but Managua was all right when I went (never went to Leon or San Juan del Sur) - actually how I found this forum haha

Perhaps a nice stop before you hit Colombia etc

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (12-29-2016 11:30 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (12-29-2016 04:08 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Yep, meant to do that in the first post. Gonna leave specific dates out, but here is the plan.
Dec/Jan: Nicaragua
Jan: Costa Rica
Jan/Feb: Medellin, Colombia
Feb: Lima, Peru
Feb: Cuzco, Peru
Feb: Iguazú Falls, Brazil
Feb: Recife, Brazil
Feb: Salvador, Brazil
Feb/Mar: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Mar/Apr: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Apr: Patagonia, Argentina
Apr: Bariloche, Argentina
Apr: Florida, USA
Apr: Nashville, USA
Apr/May: Las Vegas, USA
May: Toronto, Canada
May: Tel Aviv, Isreal
May Athens, Greece
May: Ios/Santorini, Greece
May: Mykonos, Greece
May/Jun: Istanbul, Turkey
June: Varna, Bulgaria
June: Bucharest, Romania
June/July: Tallinn, Estonia
July: Turku, Finland
Aug: Riga, Latvia
Aug: Vilnius, Lithuania
Aug: Kaunas, Lithuania
Aug: Krakow, Poland
Aug: Warsaw, Poland
Aug: Mallorca, Spain
Aug : Valencia, Spain- La Tomatina
Sept: Barcelona, Spain
Sept: UK tour- Contiki
Sept: Oktoberfest
Sept: Salzburg, Austria
Sept/Oct: Marrakech, Morocco
Oct: Casablanca, Morocco
Oct: Cairo, Egypt
Dec: Bali, Indonesia
Dec: South Africa

Great list! How are you funding your digital nomad life?

Just out of curiosity, I see your name is Digital Nomad. What kind of business are you running to bankroll this trip? Also, what have you budgeted for your travels? I'm always interested in sharing ideas with other entrepreneurs. What's your gig?

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

I flip concert tickets and sell imported items on Amazon to bankroll my travels. Budget isn't really a consideration so that is nice. All in, I probably spend about 50-60k per year while traveling, which is going out basically every night, eating out all meals, and staying in either private rooms at hostels or renting really nice place if I am staying somewhere at least a month.

Night 4:
Got to the hostel and took a solid nap upon arrival after drinking form 9:30-3:30 on the bus ride. Met two sisters from Texas and I was working on the cute one for a while but she called it a night early. Shifted my focus to a British girl who seemed a bit dirty and an Aussie girl from the bus ride but neither transpired into anything.

We ended up at a bar in the city and a girl who looked really familiar walked by. Familiar because I had hooked up with her in toronto before. The best part was that she was there with a friend, who is probably the hottest girl I know in toronto and who I've always had a thing with but we've never sealed the deal with. Flirted with her for a while but didn't push it too hard tonight since I have 3 more nights.

They ended up heading home and soon enough I saw a girl who was on her own. Finnish girl, cute enough. Made out for a bit, then I was hitting on a Swedish girl and she got pissed. Fast forward an hour or so and I was out front of the bar when the Finnish girl was leaving. Bought us two beers and convinced her to come to the beach. She ended up being quite horny and gave me a bj after about 10 minutes on the beAch. Fucked her a few minutes afterwards but we were interrupted by creepy locals after a few minutes.

All in all, successful first I night and if somehow I can close with the friend from toronto, my trip will be complete before it hardly starts.

Day 5: I noticed a cute girl with a suitcase out front of the hostel. Asked if she was leaving or arriving and luckily she had just got in. She was out laying by the pool and once her friend went to grab something, I went and laid down next to her. Chatted for a quite a while, eventually went into town with her and her 2 friends. We were having a bunch of drinks but she was pretty flirty with a bunch of guys. Suggested we head to a place on our own and had a mojito with her and made out a bit before bouncing back to the hostel. Unfortunately she was on her period. She ended up crashing in my bad anyway but not much happened.

Day 6/7: Woke up feeling great after 8 hours of sleep. It was NYE leading into Sunday Funday in San Juan del Sur, a pool/pub crawl with 800 people raging in their bathing suits. NYE I got way to drunk for my own good, but who doesn't. Made out with quite a few girls but no close. Woke up the next morning for Sunday Funday and met an isreali girl who was decent looking, and planted a seed for later. She turned out to be pretty dirty and I stopped pursuing that after I met two different guys later in the day who had already fucked her. Everyone was drinking by 10am, so it was about to get messy. I was back in my dorm and the girl in the bed next to mine was still in bed so I asked her to scoot over and we started talking. She wasn't feeling great so I went to the bar and ordered her a gatorade. The rest of the day consisted of going out to the party (800 people pub crawl in San Juan del Sur), coming back in the room and flirting with her in an endless loop. Eventually started making progress with the girl in the room and at one point was making out and getting pretty handsy with her. I wanted to hit the 2nd stop of the crawl and she wanted to nap before the party got to our hostel so I took off. The rest of the night was a set of fails.

1. Girl in bed had basically said I was in with her, but I decided to ditch her for the girl from the last city I was in.
2. Previous girl got too drunk and I didn't want to deal with it, so I ditched her for period girl.
3. Period girl was still on her period so we just ended up falling asleep next to each other in bed again.

I post about day 8 later, it's a funny story about a 2-in-one-day.

Really funny night out for

Day 8: lay 1 and 2 of 2017

City was dead, hostel was dead. 2 days of hardcore partying did everyone in. But FOMO kicked in and a new friend and I said fuck it, we will give it two hours at the bars and see how it goes. Every bar in the city is closed except for 2. We give one a shot and it was dead, until a group of maybe 7 girls show up. They proceed to do the 5 shot challenge, where you need to finish 5 shots in 15 seconds to win a free tshirt. By the time we get to the next bar these girls are in heat. My friend and I were making with the girls each after about five minutes. When they went to the bathroom he started making out with one of their friends and another one of their friends came up between me and pulled my legs apart while sitting on the chair and started grinding on me. Eventually we bounce back to the hostel with the two girls. We were trying to convince the girls to have a four-way but the girl I was with wasn't into it yet. Instead I went to the top bunk and he was on the bottom bunk and we were happy day Sarah Marshall fucking competion. Eventually we went out and got quesadillas for a late night snack and get back to the girls house. We then convinced the girls to swap guys and did the same thing here except with the opposite girl. Funny night.

Day 9- lay 3 of 2017

We went on a pub crawl and there was a group of five girls who were semi-attractive. Earlier the day before I had put in solid effort with an American girl who also said she was on going to be on the crawl but she didn't show up. I want to talk to the group and got a very cold shoulder. They eventually asked me if I remembered them which I didn't and then informed me that they didn't like me because I was wearing a make America great again hat on a Volcano hike a week ago. I showed them a Facebook post from last night that won them over and one girl, the most cold shouldering one offered to buy me a tequila shot. We made out after but her friends were relent cockblocks because they didn't know she had forgive me. At the next bar the girl I had put in work with finally turned up, but she had found another guy. She promised to hang out the next day in the hours before I left. 5 minutes later I left back to the hostel with her friend who she was travelling with and had sex in the dorm. Oops. When I left the room I run into target number one, who was alone because security didn't allow her guy in. She asked if I had sex with her friend, I said yes, and she said omg she's going to be so angry, she's so in love with her boyfriend back home. Oops.

Cool idea for the thread [Image: wink.gif]

I will be in Medellin whole February. Meet me to daygame together and share your methods of making money online.

Quote: (01-05-2017 12:35 PM)Vinny Wrote:  

Cool idea for the thread [Image: wink.gif]

I will be in Medellin whole February. Meet me to daygame together and share your methods of making money online.
Sounds good! I should have some ins by then hopefully.

Spent the last two nights "recouping" and by recouping I mean drinking heavily at a cool party hostel in the middle of the woods on a volcanic island filled with bugs. Didn't really have many options so just had some fun playing drinking games and sharing stories with the guys there.

Day 12- Lay 4 of the year
Went the the bar with a couple people I met earlier in the trip. Started talking to this local girl, 18 and gorgeous, who was very nervous at first, but relaxed pretty quickly. I started to get the vibe she had a gringo fetish, judging by the fact her two exes were American and Aussie. She was at the bar alone, but was going to meet up with a guy who was "just a friend." The three of us bar hopped around, and at this point I was trying to break off and head home with her. The friend, who also has a gf, did not want this to happen at all. Luckily she didn't take his advice and we got back to my hotel and destroyed the mini bar. Not much of a challenge after that.

Nicaragua totals 7 lays in 12 days

Day 13-
Layover in Costa Rica. Went out with 2 girls and a guy who I met 4 years before on my travels. Had a gf at that point, but I've always had a thing for the one girl. She looks stunning when I got there, better than she did when she was 18. The group was being a bit lame and I split off with her. She's in a 2 year relationship, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Held hands a bit and eventually went back to my hotel. Absolutely nothing happened at the hotel haha. Fun night anyway, always a good time catching up with old friends.

Just got to Medellin, a month here, let's do this.

Quote: (01-08-2017 06:24 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Day 12- Lay 4 of the year
Went the the bar with a couple people I met earlier in the trip. Started talking to this local girl, 18 and gorgeous, who was very nervous at first, but relaxed pretty quickly. I started to get the vibe she had a gringo fetish, judging by the fact her two exes were American and Aussie. She was at the bar alone, but was going to meet up with a guy who was "just a friend." The three of us bar hopped around, and at this point I was trying to break off and head home with her. The friend, who also has a gf, did not want this to happen at all. Luckily she didn't take his advice and we got back to my hotel and destroyed the mini bar. Not much of a challenge after that.

Nicaragua totals 7 lays in 12 days

Day 13-
Layover in Costa Rica. Went out with 2 girls and a guy who I met 4 years before on my travels. Had a gf at that point, but I've always had a thing for the one girl. She looks stunning when I got there, better than she did when she was 18. The group was being a bit lame and I split off with her. She's in a 2 year relationship, but I figured I'd give it a shot. Held hands a bit and eventually went back to my hotel. Absolutely nothing happened at the hotel haha. Fun night anyway, always a good time catching up with old friends.

Just got to Medellin, a month here, let's do this.

Great reports...Are you able to private rooms in the all the hostels you stay ?

Are you also using private apartments like AirBNB too or just hostels ?

Quote: (01-08-2017 09:02 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Great reports...Are you able to private rooms in the all the hostels you stay ?

Are you also using private apartments like AirBNB too or just hostels ?
When I'm traveling alone I like to use hostels for the social aspect. That said, I'd rather stay in a dorm at a good party hostel than a private and a subpar one however. You can get creative, typically the bathroom is the go to. Also, make sure to have a bottom bunk. Worst case scenario you can set the sheet up like a screen and be discreet.

For my month-long stays, I use AirBNB and will try to get the best 1BR place in the best part of the city. You can always still go visit the hostels to pick up with you want, and if you make sure you mention you have a nice place nearby, the girl will keep that in mind when her option is a sweaty 8 bed dorm or your queen bed with AC and hot water.

Day 14-
First day in Medellin. The city was popping Sunday night due to a holiday, but I was pretty exhausted from Nicaragua. Met a guy at a hostel who was meeting up with some other people. The 6 of us went out and danced a bit, but I called it a night pretty early. I'll be ready to ramp it up here by Thursday, when the real partying starts. I did set a tinder date up with a cute girl next week, so update hopefully coming on that.

Great report, will be following.

How do you visit hostels? I thought only people staying at the hostel could get in

Quote: (01-09-2017 02:24 PM)PecsPerfection Wrote:  

How do you visit hostels? I thought only people staying at the hostel could get in
A lot of party hostels have a bar open to the public. For me it's a great way to find a group to go party with, or backpacker girls, on off nights in a city. Take Medellin for example, Sun-Wed is dead for picking up at bars. You can hit Happy Buddha and it will be popping, last night I met 3 girls from Brazil who I will go out with there in February, as well as a couple Aussie girls and 3 dutch girls. Didn't manage to close do to the girls sticking together, but did get a makeout and they will be around a few more days.

2 day drought to start Medellin, hopefully I can get one on the board tonight before the real fun starts Thursday.

Quote: (01-10-2017 02:49 PM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2017 02:24 PM)PecsPerfection Wrote:  

A lot of party hostels have a bar open to the public. For me it's a great way to find a group to go party with, or backpacker girls, on off nights in a city. Take Medellin for example, Sun-Wed is dead for picking up at bars. You can hit Happy Buddha and it will be popping, last night I met 3 girls from Brazil who I will go out with there in February, as well as a couple Aussie girls and 3 dutch girls. Didn't manage to close do to the girls sticking together, but did get a makeout and they will be around a few more days.

2 day drought to start Medellin, hopefully I can get one on the board tonight before the real fun starts Thursday.

Are you from Toronto ?

Quote: (01-10-2017 06:12 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Are you from Toronto ?
From the states. I've spent a bit of time working there in the past though.

Tuesday night I took it relatively easy. Went to a hostel to hang out for a bit, but I needed a good night's rest.

Lay 5 of the year:
Wednesday was time to end the 4 day cold streak. Luckily it's also the Medellin pub crawl. Planted some good seeds throughout the night, eventually finding an Aussie girl to bounce to another bar with. We made out and I thought we were golden to head back to my place, but she had to let her brother know she was leaving. I tried to avoid this to no avail, and when we got back to the main bar he cock blocked the hell out of my plans and made it really awkward. Started talking to these 3 german girls and rotated through who I was going over the next hour. Eventually settled on the one I was getting the best signals, who also happened to be the hottest thankfully. Had a small aguardiente with her and we bounced back to my place. Had a half a glass of wine and watched 10 minutes of a movie before moving it upstairs.

Now the good part. Colombian flag acquired. Lay 6 of the year:
Finally a night where the locals go out, Thursday. We dropped the massive cost of $30 each for 2 bottles of vodka and reserved a prime table at a busy club. We had a few colombian girls in our booth but wasn't feeling it with them. Making a lap, I met an absolute stunner, 9/10 21 year old colombian girl. My spanish is weak, but it was enough to get by. She came up to the booth and although shy, I kissed her a bit and we danced for quite a while. Didn't really see it going anywhere to serious that night, but we all went back to a friends for an after party later in the night, and she joined us. Everyone started parting ways with their respective girls and she agreed to come back to my place. Squirter. Fun stuff. Watched a movie with her this morning and went for lunch. I have a feeling I'll be seeing her quite a bit more over the next month. Felt like a champion this morning when I woke up with her in my arms.

Last weekend I struck out, but did plant the seed with an aussie girl who is dating another girl and hasn't had sex with a guy in 2 years. Took sunday night off.

Lay 7 of the year: Monday night: Chatted up basically everyone at the bar, planted a few seeds. Met a dutch girl who was already paired off with a guy from previous nights and a previous city even. Unfortunately for him she met me. When she went to go to the bathroom he intercepted her and was angry at her for flirting with me. Don't get jealous boys, it's not a good look. She was turned off by that, came back to me, we went to take tequila shots at the bar and started making out. Eventually took her back to my place at the end of the night.

Tuesday: Went to a salsa bar, not my stomping ground by any means. Chatted up a British girl for quite a while, but she was in a group of 4 and they were leaving early the next morning. Called it a night early due to a tour the next morning at 7:30am.

Lay 8 of the year
Wednesday: By now it was basically a fresh crowd from last week, so a bunch of new targets on the pub crawl. Played it a bit slow to start, but a certain political article of clothing I was wearing brought a ton of attention, both good and bad. My 2nd most used pickup line is "you look lost", and I busted it out on a confused looking german girl outside one of the bars we were at. I convinced her to come to another bar with me for a drink and she agreed. Held her hand the whole way over, she seemed really into it. But when I went for the kiss, it was not happening. She only has sex with people she is in love with, doesn't kiss random ppl, blah blah blah. Finished the drinks and headed back to the bar. Tried a bit longer with her, but she was sticking to her guns. The night before, I had convinced the bi girl from Saturday to stay an extra day for the pub crawl, but I hadn't seen her at all up to this point and she doesn't have a sim card. Randomly bumped into her and she wanted to leave and grab a drink with me. Unfortunately we missed last call by a few minutes, so we sat on the side walk and made out a bit. Her friend had done drugs for the first time so she wanted to make sure she got home alright. I tagged along, managed to ditch the 2 guys the other girl was with thanks to a little white lie about where they said they'd meet us. The girls wanted to go back, so I walked with them. After my bi girl put her friend to sleep, she came back out to the street side patio of the her hostel to hang out with me. Apparently she is in an open relationship, but has ever taken advantage of it, unlike her girlfriend. She asked her girlfriend if she should come back to my apartment, and the gf was on board, but due to leaving early the next morning, she didn't want to. Their chat started getting pretty sexual, which eventually led to the gf saying she wants to watch us fuck. Next thing I know, bi girl is taking her pants off and laying me down on the bench of the hostel. She starts riding me, all while her gf is watching from the phone, and the receptionist is sitting inside the hostel clearly hearing everything. We fucked two times and she ended up finishing me off in her mouth. Sent me the following message this morning "Thanks for helping me out ? I had fun"... glad to help haha.

The backpacker scene is too easy, really got get into the local game a bit more here. If only I wasn't so attracted to tall skinny blonde girls haha.

Thursday night went out with some buddies who had an early morning flight. On the cab home at like 2, I saw an Aussie girl out the window who I'd been working on for a few days passively. I hopped out of the cab and chatted with her and some possible gay beta she was with. The three of us went back to my place and he would not catch the signal. Made out with her a few times when he went to the bathroom but the leech was not letting loose. She had to leave at 7am because she had a 730 tour, trooper.

Friday I took it pretty easy due to a lack of energy until from no sleep the night before, combined with an early paragliding date Saturday with the Colombian girl from last week.

Saturday I bailed on the Aussie girl to hang out with the Colombian. We went paragliding during the day, then went for drinks and back to my place at the end of the night. She's a smoke show, hard to roll the dice on something when I have her in the bag. Also, to the Medellin folks, paragliding is a must. $40 gets you 20 minutes up there, great views of the city and a ton of fun.

This week I'm going to shift the focus a bit more to day game and locals. My Spanish is starting to come back and after about 18 hours straight with a girl that only speaks Spanish, i think I'll b able to hold my own.

Surprised you would go to Mykonos, I've been there and its very very orientated to gay guys, Santorini is great for girls in that more romantic mood, while I would say Ios was more of a party type place where you would also have a better pickup chance.

Mykonos has the best quality of the greek islands.

It used to be the gay hub and they still go there but its also the highest end of the party islands and all the model looking hotties go there.

Its downside is that its expensive in most of the best places.

Im not saying its the best for pickup but it does have the hottest girls

Quote: (12-29-2016 11:30 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

If there a small possibility to be in Sweden around the 23,24, and 25 of June it will be great. In those days is the is the Midsummer festival and the perfect date in Sweden to get laid easily and fucked up too. About Gotland, 2 days in Gotland is more than enough it is very small and there isn't that much to see. Stockholm maybe 3 days, but its gonna hit your budget. Check my datasheet in Stockholm for more info, hit me up when you come to Sweden.

My blog: Wolfsout

Quote: (01-26-2017 07:38 AM)Beirut Wrote:  

Mykonos has the best quality of the greek islands.

It used to be the gay hub and they still go there but its also the highest end of the party islands and all the model looking hotties go there.

Its downside is that its expensive in most of the best places.

Im not saying its the best for pickup but it does have the hottest girls

I went there in Summer 2015, stayed in a 4* Hotel in Mykonos town, I can confirm there are LOADS of hot girls there, but they are the same girls as you will find in Santorini, IMHO the place is about 50% gay men, also make sure you don't go during the tranny week (not sure when that is)