rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How will Trump's win improve your life?

It's obvious that everyone is pretty pumped right now. The impossible, which then became the improbable, has become reality.

So how will this victory improve your life? Would your life improve as a direct result of his policies? Or as a result of the shared optimism and high energy of this glorious result?

My answer to this may seem to be of no importance, but it seemed real to me. I am in a different time zone than most people here. I heard the good news just before I clocked out to go to the gym. I then proceeded to hit a PR on my squat after a month of stalling. I'm convinced that the high energy from this win had something to do with it.

Hold the phone there Horus, the man hasn't done anything yet.

I'm sincerely enjoying the massive amount of liberal tears right now, we have to keep our expectations in check.

Personally, i hope the destruction of PC as a concept is finished. Beyond that the sky is the limit.

Well hopefully the cooperation with Russia will stop the previous administrations policies of encouraging radical islamists to turn them against perceived enemies.

If the support for ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria is stopped and the policies that Turkey, Qatar and Saudi Arabia have adopted in supporting radical islamists are stopped or at least not anymore encouraged by the US administration, it would make my neighbouring country and therefore mine much safer.

I also hope that Western countries will start looking a tiny bit at the christian communities in the region and their safety at least.

I do hope Trump will adopt a more objective view of the palestinian-israeli conflict, so far he has been very pro-Israel in a way that worsens the conflict and encourages further settlement and denying palestinians their rights, which will make this problem worse.

I think once a US administration comes with an objective view, this conflict can be solved easily.

Personally, I fought so hard against the stealth cucks, RINOs and MF-SJWs that I have not come up for air yet not to mention a VICTORY CIGAR & SCOTCH chaser. I am seriously considering contributing to the Trump Baby boom ... trouble is can't decide if with one Unicorn in the USA (hard to find) or with one select woman in each Trumpian country....

I want to knock up a MAGA girl

Better question: "How will Trump's win allow me to better improve my own life?"

I am not a Trump nor Hillary supporter.

However, Trump is a business man first and I am an entrepreneur and while I dont support alot of what he says I am excited to see what he does to revitalize business in the US. I've always wanted to start my own company in the US and lets see what this brings. (Im a US citizen living in Germany)

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Its already improved my life, so many lib - tears have been spilt today, it has been like navigating a sea of ambrosia... [Image: icon_lol.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Well, I'm a few thousand dollars richer thanks to betting on him, that's a good start. Back to putting in the time for self improvement and now with a shining beacon from America.

Grab life by the pussy with impunity.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

It will be the next Reagan Revolution. Someone wrote a book about it once, he didn't even have to issue many directives, everyone was just onboard and understood.

Quote: (11-09-2016 10:54 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

It will be the next Reagan Revolution. Someone wrote a book about it once, he didn't even have to issue many directives, everyone was just onboard and understood.

The Triumph of Politics: How the Reagan Revolution Failed by David Stockman.

Stockman was Reagan's budget director who quit in disgust.
The "conservative" Reagan ended up TRIPLING the national debt.

His latest book:
Trumped! A Nation on the Brink of Ruin... And How to Bring It Back

Not a Trump lover...but he goes into why people look to Trump to "save" the country.

Last Friday I was just another tradesman on the job site with wacky politics.

Today, after predicting a Trump landslide 3 months ago to these cucks, I was a prophet.

My boss tried to ream me out for not showing up for the last 3 days, so I just smiled & winked & said "MAGA". He dropped the subject immediately & then gave me a promotion.

Quote:Quote:

Besides some of the reasons mentioned above, 5 months before the election I purchased 400 acres among 16 different properties spread out somewhat between 20 and 100 miles from the Mexican border. I already did great on the price (will at least double my money) but if the wall gets built these properties will be worth significantly more. I'm not actually counting on the wall getting built but even stronger border control would be a plus.

Now this was smart!

Quote: (11-10-2016 04:28 AM)username Wrote:  

Besides some of the reasons mentioned above, 5 months before the election I purchased 400 acres among 16 different properties spread out somewhat between 20 and 100 miles from the Mexican border. I already did great on the price (will at least double my money) but if the wall gets built these properties will be worth significantly more. I'm not actually counting on the wall getting built but even stronger border control would be a plus.

Quote: (11-09-2016 06:32 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Better question: "How will Trump's win allow me to better improve my own life?"

Ya know, I don't agree with all of Roosh's life management philosophies but I love this one.

It cuts right past at the bullshit and touches on the core issue that's wrong with the mentality: why should you need Trump to make your life better? Better to grab life by the pussy and make shit happen whether or not there's a Trump.

Trump lowering taxes would allow me to improve my life by having more money, and investing more as well!

Trump stopping so much immigration would help us rebuild our communities and create more social cohesion and integration, instead of the constant stream of disintegration and demographic deluge we are seeing in the major coastal cities.

It'll motivate me to mobilize my community at home and continue learning self-defense. We're starting to see open racial conflict in America. This has kicked off a hornet's nest, between violent right wingers and rampaging left wing college students, the short term effect on American society is not going to be a good one. Stay armed and aware, all my brothers on the forum, regardless of your color. I'm turning 21 in two weeks and I am arming myself as quickly as possible.

I'm not American, but Trump has made me stand up for my beliefs. Incredibly liberating.

You certainly polarize people, but most respect you (unless they're mentally ill SJW's).

My friends and co-workers knew I was for a Trump presidency back in March. Yesterday, my co-workers greeted me with (sarcastic) applause when coming into work after 24 hours of MAGA, but their smiles were genuine when I shot shit back at them. My closest friend shot me a message after hearing me win a nice amount of cash, saying "how come you are always right about everything?"

After getting into an argument on Facebook with liberal extended family members, several people PM'd me voicing support and respect for holding my ground, even though I conceded further argument out of not wanting to burn bridges. My cousin called my values the product of a priviliged Straight White Male upbringing; if she only knew that my family have been days away from sleeping on the streets. Was very hard biting down the words I wanted to write, but that's where I defused it. They're salty as hell right now.

In all, Trump made me go from "oh a political discussion, better nod and agree" to "fuck this, why do I need to put a mask on". It translates into a lot of other areas.

I'm a financial advisor. I positioned my clients who would listen for a Trump win and as a result a lot of them made money over the last 2 days. Full disclosure: I did not anticipate the turn around from a drop would be as insanely fast as it has been so far. I expected a pattern more like Brexit.

In a small town, word of mouth is the best business generator.

I look forward to a loosening or abolishment of Dodd-Frank. The new Department of Labor rules pushed by the Obama administration have a lot of "unintended" consequences for the small investor in a similar vein to Obamacare. The new DOL rules place much more responsibility on advisors for their clients' outcomes, which will cause most advisors to limit their own risk relative to clients. In practice, this means advisors won't want to recommend long-term investment vehicles like A shares of mutual funds because of the up-front sales charge. In some cases, small clients will be deemed "not worth the risk," which squeezes out a lot of the consumers' choice for an investment advisor. Several of the larger corporate firms already adjusted their business model and made recommendations on the assumption that Hillary would win, so there's a lot of opportunity coming up if President Trump will follow through on his talk about regulations strangling businesses.

"Who cares what I think?" - Jeb Bush

I honestly don't know. If he does successfully renegotiate NAFTA or get rid of it, perhaps some job opportunities will come back to the states that I may end up having access to. So indirect.

[Image: attachment.jpg34572]   
[Image: attachment.jpg34573]   

This is life changing for me.

By the way, check out the time stamp for those last two bets on election night. The odds went up like crazy around 1am GMT (8pm EST) on election night. I think this was just because of a couple Hillary states being called early at the beginning or something, it was hard to follow.

I bet £150 quid at 9/1 (10.0) as I didn't think it would possibly get higher than that.

Somehow they KEPT rising even though I'm pretty sure Trump was winning by this point, so I quickly put down another £100 on 11/1 (12.0)

It peaked at 12/1 and then quickly dropped as the Trump vote started to take over the country.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Excellent work RedPillUK. Which bookmaker did you use?

I just discovered that I'm into political betting. I won about 2 grand off the Trump victory.

I've never been a gambler but this seems like a fun hobby with how much time I spend studying politics.

I just put 100 bucks on Paul Ryan not becoming the Speaker next year. I either picked up a part time job or a destructive vice. I think I'll probably just let that $100 ride into other wagers. I'll see how much money I can turn it into. If I lose it, who cares? I'm not using my rent money to play with politics.

You don't have die fighting the Russians is a good start I would say.

Deus vult!