rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Cringe-Inducing PUA Term?

"Kino"

What the fuck is "Kino"? [Image: icon_lol.gif] Why not just say "touch"

Who the fuck is sleeper? Why don't just say "Jon Bozzz"

Kino is far from the worst. HB5 is far worse. Also:

Sarge
K close
Hug close
# close
Any type of "close" that isn't fucking.

Oh and lets not forget r/k

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (10-05-2016 03:45 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Kino is far from the worst. HB5 is far worse. Also:

Sarge
K close
Hug close
# close
Any type of "close" that isn't fucking.

Oh and lets not forget r/k

Hey man, "hug close" is a RVF original.

From the thread, Am i being too Alpha ?:

Quote:Quote:

me: well. I'm dark triad .... That means I'm a Machiavellian narcissit Psychopath ! how does that make u feel
her: ( deer in headlights look) i dont know
me: women are attracted to Dark triad Alpha males who treat em like shit
her: I actually taught u were a nice guy

Earlier on the date i could smell her pussy get moist . Later when i dropped her off i couldn't even get a peck on the lips. I just hug closed her

Do you guys think i was being too Alpha ? If so, what would the right medium between Alpha and beta ?

[Image: laugh7.gif]

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Quote: (10-05-2016 03:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

does mentioning "Jon Bozzz" or "Little Dark" get an instant like around here or something? Are you that desperate for likes?

Quote: (10-05-2016 04:05 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

does mentioning "Jon Bozzz" or "Little Dark" get an instant like around here or something? Are you that desperate for likes?

No because you rehash pointless threads, and ask questions that can be asked in the players lounge, or with a simple forum search.

TL;DR

You post junk threads.

Last minute resistance
ASD
Neg, neg hit, pebbles

WIA

HB. Why the fuck does the number rating system need a prefix of any kind?

Quote: (10-05-2016 04:08 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Last minute resistance
ASD
Neg, neg hit, pebbles

WIA

[Image: huh.gif]

Haven't seen that one before.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (10-05-2016 04:07 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

No because you rehash pointless threads, and ask questions that can be asked in the players lounge, or with a simple forum search.

TL;DR

You post junk threads.

And you rehash jokes. "Jon Bozzz" or "Little Dark" jokes stopped being funny a long time ago (I've been lurking for a while)

Mentioning those two doesn't make you funny or original. Anytime someone mentions them I assume they're more desperate for likes than an instagram whore.

TL;DR, be more original with your "jokes"

^ So then, am I to assume that...

This thread isn't going in the direction you'd hoped for?

-Wonitis

"AMOG" used as a verb like "I was AMOGed last night at the club"

I've actually been wondering what HB means but didn't want to ask.

Hot Bitch?

Neg has certainly done the most damage to PUAs, as feminist writer after writer has latched onto it, misinterpreted it, and decried the way terrible men are out there purposefully, casually, lowering women's already fragile self esteem.

Pebbles are the same thing as breaking rapport, as in, throwing a pebble at the girl's forehead in the middle of a conversation.

Not a lot of bad terms pop up off the top of my head. What I find striking about PUA terminology is how good a lot of it is, and whenever I use it casually with guys who don't know it, it gets them laughing and nodding their heads.

Like, Doggie Dinner Bowl Look, Chick Crack, Anti-Slut Defense, Average Frustrated Chump, Bitch Shield, and Friend Zone.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

There's legal issues in using the word "touch". If you say you touched a woman, you're basically admitting that you're a rapist.

We use kino in place of that word. It's more refined and doesn't attract the rapist tag as much.

We also use the word banhammer as an all encompassing word for butt hurt newbs whose banning is imminent. It implies swiftness of action, and kinos on the collective fondness of the forum toward Odin's son.

plate

Peacocking. Negging is runner up. Swooping sounds like it was coined by a teenager, like sarging.

Quote: (10-05-2016 04:21 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

TL;DR

You post junk threads.

And you rehash jokes. "Jon Bozzz" or "Little Dark" jokes stopped being funny a long time ago (I've been lurking for a while)

Mentioning those two doesn't make you funny or original. Anytime someone mentions them I assume they're more desperate for likes than an instagram whore.

12 posts, 9 threads started, at least 6 of them completely unnecessary.

You start threads and never get back to them or post your own experience on the subject, (I have yet to see one post of yours that is trying to help someone or share something valuable), and the one which you respond, is to pick a fight with a 100+ rep member ?

Doesn't really look like you've been lurking for a while, to be honest.

Quote: (10-05-2016 05:02 PM)Mjölnir Wrote:  

TL;DR

You post junk threads.

You start threads and never get back to them or post your own experience on the subject, (I have yet to see one post of yours that is trying to help someone or share something valuable), and the one which you respond, is to pick a fight with a 100+ rep member ?

A troll named sleeper probably has been lurking for a while, but taking shots at Kaotic? Not cool, not smart. I won't be missing this guy. Go back to sleep, hopefully you will be banned by the time you wake up. PUA Hate troll.

Ioi.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (10-05-2016 04:47 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Like, Doggie Dinner Bowl Look, Chick Crack, Anti-Slut Defense, Average Frustrated Chump, Bitch Shield, and Friend Zone.

I predict "oneitis" will become a part of the general lexicon any day now, if it hasn't already.

TL;DR

You post junk threads.

who gives a fuck if he's a highly-repped member? what does that mean? we all have to suck his dick?

this is a legit thread and he's the only one in here trolling with regurgitated jokes trying to derail the topic.

the hive mind/witch hunt mentality on here is truly disgusting. it's a shame because this forum has potential for some interesting discussion, but the dick-sucking you guys do for "vets" (who are desperate for likes) is sad.

Lizard

Quote: (10-05-2016 05:19 PM)sleeper Wrote:  

TL;DR

You post junk threads.

who gives a fuck if he's a highly-repped member? what does that mean? we all have to suck his dick?

this is a legit thread and he's the only one in here trolling with regurgitated jokes trying to derail the topic.

the hive mind/witch hunt mentality on here is truly disgusting. it's a shame because this forum has potential for some interesting discussion, but the dick-sucking you guys do for "vets" (who are desperate for likes) is sad.

Who the fuck is desperate for likes from random men online ?

You think I care if I have 0 or 1000 reps ? [Image: tard.gif]

Delusions from fantasy island.

Legit thread ? Give me a fucking break, have you even read your posts ? [Image: lol.gif]

My girl sharts in my presence ?

thread-12572.html

thread-9558.html

thread-18188.html

Banging a feminist ?

thread-25884.html

thread-46077.html

thread-56825.html

What do men think of Anglo basic white bitches ?

https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0126445502...te%20girls

Shit there's a few pages on that.

All you needed to do was search for these topics and contribute in those, but no, you want your own glory, your own "likes" and reps.

I'm not joking - I seriously think you're Jon Bozz the troll reincarnated

This isn't hive minded, now you're just annoying and whining saying it's hive minded when it's not at all.

POTENTIAL ? It already HAS interesting discussions - what are you ? Blind ?

This forum has THOUSANDS of pages of knowledge, advice, etc. - none of which you've contributed so far.

Get your head out of your ass, you aren't fooling anyone.

You can do one of 2 things:

Calm the fuck down, stop shit posting, and actually contribute.

OR

[Image: gtfo.gif]

Venusian Artist

Venusian comes from Venus.
Venereal also comes from Venus.

I am glad this is not as used as other Mystery's terms

"Sarging" already mentioned before. Terrible word.

I also hate all the music about pick-up it just does not sound good.