rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls Now Burping & Farting In Public

As someone who grew up with a gang of sisters, I got the chance to learn a lot about women before I became a man who had to deal with women on a real level.

My sisters were/are incredibly feminine women.

They'd never let anyone outside the house see them without at least being properly dressed, hair brushed, teeth brushed, etc.

When dudes dropped by unannounced, they usually had to wait 20 minutes at least for the girls to get ready.

They were absolutely embarrassed anytime they did any of the human bodily functions when anyone else could possibly notice.

When it was period time, you wouldn't see them or hear from them. They'd literally disappear in the house for days on end.

Now in the past couple of weeks, I have witnessed at least five different incidents of women out in public, burping, farting, and laughing about it with each other. In one case, I was standing behind a girl in line, and after she did it and giggled with her friend about it, she looked at me, and said, "what?"

Additionally, they sometimes can't even be bothered to brush their hair, spray some body splash on, or brush their teeth.

I was in Publix recently where the cashier's breath was so bad, I bought a box of Altoids and intentionally left them there, and when she said "hey, you forgot this," I said, "no, those are for you, my treat."

I often see plenty of women in shoes where the bottoms of their feet are cracked and ashy. Ones who do wear nail polish are now wearing it while cracked, sometimes with even some of the other nails unpolished.

The fuck?

The shit is revolting.

I live in Miami, and I see people sing the praises of women here, and they fail to realize that Miami and Miami Beach are two different worlds. Miami, whether it be the Grove, Coral Gables, Kendall, Cutler Ridge, Homestead, whatever, is full of the kind of women I mentioned above.

The women here are fatter and more unattractive than ever, yet still have diva attitudes.

The clubs are now inundated with these women, which is actually a new phenomenon -- I'd say in the past three years.

I was in Atlanta recently and was absolutely floored by the amount of not only attractive, but approachable and engaging women there, so dudes can miss me with the "Miami women are so (insert pedastalization effort)" talk.

Is this going on in your city?

Don't forget about girls hiking up their skirts and pissing behind cars or on the side of the street outside bars. That's a gigantic personal turn-off for me.

I haven't spent much time Stateside for about five years, but if this bothers you then forget about traveling through large swaths of East Asia. In China for example the women are by and large incredibly feminine, wearing skirts and high heels everywhere they go (at least in the big cities). But goddamn never invite one of these girls out to eat. They slurp the meat off bones, spit the gristle out onto the table cloth, burp and pick their teeth, etc. When you add in the widespread practice of hawking mucus out onto the middle of the sidewalk it's enough to make a man book the first ticket West.

Quote: (01-11-2012 02:52 PM)jariel Wrote:  

I was in Publix recently where the cashier's breath was so bad, I bought a box of Altoids and intentionally left them there, and when she said "hey, you forgot this," I said, "no, those are for you, my treat."

On the surface this might seem like a real prick thing to do, but you might have done her a lot of good. I bet she doesn't forget the "asshole" who bought her a box of Altoids anytime soon, and hopefully it clicks in her mind to take better care of her teeth. A brutal lesson that might last her a lifetime, and work in her favor. Unless she has some kind of condition she has no control of, then you are just an asshole lol.

I'm sure the problem is that too many guys are not opening their mouths and planting the seed of insecurity so these bitches can internalize that they're repulsive. That said, I haven't really noticed this phenomenon in the Seattle area.

My roommate got a cold and was hacking and clearing her throat around the house..she was doing it in a way that was NASTY. I told her it sounded gross and made me want to puke. She hasn't done it since. (Side note: never have a female roommate..I can't wait until the lease is up in August)

Toronto women have terrible breath! For the most part they go from meal to garlic filled meal and don't even consider gum or mints, come nightfall in the bar their mouths have turned into waste bins. I still don't understand if they don't know their breath is off, or they simply don't care, since men will give them attention, buy them drinks (and more smelly food) regardless.

To many times I've been turned off by women here because of their breath, its a major game killer when confronted with it.

The worst shit I've seen is a girl get ready for the bar, she was pressed for time and at a hastened caked makeup on herself, put baby powder in her hair (to take out grease and smell she claims), me and my homie were like "wtf" as we sipped our pre-game drinks. She still looked bangable once she was ready but it was a creepy look into the true dark underworld of the female facade.

As a man, I don't think it's cool to fart or burp in front of other people, so I definitely don't accept it from chicks. The masculine behavior is ridiculous. I often tease the chicks that won't go down to the corner store real quick without getting fixed up, but at the same time I appreciate it. You don't have to get dolled up, but look presentable. If you want to put on sweats, put on some NICE sweats. Don't come out in flip-flops with your feet ashy. Fuck...I won't sit around my house barefoot without putting some vaseline or lotion on my feet if they're lookin' chalky.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

That's why Brazilian girls win out a lot for me,probably French too...their mothers bring them up to be "ladies"!

You're actually proud to have them on your arm.

Hydrogonian must be ecstatic

I actually had a chick I banged come into the bathroom the next morning while I was in there brushing my teeth. She was butt naked, sat down on the toilet, took a piss, wiped, and walked out. Right in front of me. I guess I should be happy she didn't take a shit, but just the same, I don't need that kind of comfort and familiarity with you where you feel comfortable doing that in front of me. I don't care HOW long I know you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Yeah this happens all the time in the MD/DC area. Its this over zealous attempt by women to be "equal" wherein they adopt the worst traits of men and skip all the of best traits. Rather then aspire to be strong, logical, and successful they drink beer, burp and shout at TV screens.

The girl I'm seeing now burps in front of me, never in public though. Every time she does I make fun of her for it. Its not going away and thankfully its one of the few flaws she has so I'm letting it slide, for now.

More and more I've taken to poking fun at girls who aren't presentable. Yoga pants and sweat pants are a surefire way to get me to rip on you. I've become more complimentary towards women who are feminine as well.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Come on chad, yoga pants are great when she's walking around the house. Granted boody shorts are better.

This is what feminism has helped create in America...you go girls! I'm sure your grandma is proud!

I remember seeing a girl in a club puke all over a table and then go kiss some guy on the dance floor lol.

This is all part of the death of American femininity. It should come as no surprise. They're all interconnected:

1. Short hair.
2. Coarse manners.
3. No charm.
4. Belligerence.
5. Arrogance.
6. Slovenly dress.
7. Poor hygiene.
8. Filthy language.
9. Tattoos, piercings, and other mutilations.
10. Gluttonous.

The list goes on.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I believe a depression will tame the savage feminist dragon. When people are starving and standing in line for food women will not have the option of being picky. They'll go back to the days of sucking cock for a meal that the man provided, and be grateful for it. Cops won't be as in abundance, nor cell phones, thus lack of response to a DV call. When the bitch gives you lip you'll have all the room in the world to smack it off her fucking face.

There are so many useless bitches in the U.S. that can't provide for themselves, the dating pool will be in our favor. They'll be forced to wear high heels and serve dinner, not fart, talk back, ect. Ah yes, always a silver lining.

At the job I had a couple years ago, most of my co-workers were female. There were a couple of them that always showed up late because they woke up late, and obviously didn't do anything hygenic before they rushed to work.

You could always tell their breath was stank because they never bothered to brush their goddamn TEEF before work.

Quote:jariel Wrote:

Publix hires lots of hoodrats, so this doesn't surprise me.

Quote: (01-11-2012 06:51 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

That's why Brazilian girls win out a lot for me,probably French too...their mothers bring them up to be "ladies"!

You're actually proud to have them on your arm.

Not so sure for French girls.

A few years ago I went on a date with a girl who turned out to have tomato sauce drops in her hair... disguting [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (01-11-2012 07:42 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Come on chad, yoga pants are great when she's walking around the house. Granted boody shorts are better.

Yoga pants are great on girls who already looked good, 60% of girls in yoga pants dont. And around the house, yeah fine, if I'm just lounging with a girl fuck it she can wear sweatpants, but when a girl is out and about in yoga/sweat/pajama pants I call bullshit.

Guys like yoga pants because they look good, but girls wear them for the same reasons they wear sweatpants, they're cheap and comfortable. Letting girls wear yoga pants and not busting their chops for it reinforces this idea that its okay to be lazy.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Farting and Burping in public is not aceptable for MEN AND WOMEN.
Ew. This is disgusting. I hate people who does that.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Interesting

As someone who grew up with a gang of sisters, I got the chance to learn a lot about women before I became a man who had to deal with women on a real level.

My sisters were/are incredibly feminine women.

They'd never let anyone outside the house see them without at least being properly dressed, hair brushed, teeth brushed, etc.

When dudes dropped by unannounced, they usually had to wait 20 minutes at least for the girls to get ready.

They were absolutely embarrassed anytime they did any of the human bodily functions when anyone else could possibly notice.

When it was period time, you wouldn't see them or hear from them. They'd literally disappear in the house for days on end.

Now in the past couple of weeks, I have witnessed at least five different incidents of women out in public, burping, farting, and laughing about it with each other. In one case, I was standing behind a girl in line, and after she did it and giggled with her friend about it, she looked at me, and said, "what?"

Additionally, they sometimes can't even be bothered to brush their hair, spray some body splash on, or brush their teeth.

I often see plenty of women in shoes where the bottoms of their feet are cracked and ashy. Ones who do wear nail polish are now wearing it while cracked, sometimes with even some of the other nails unpolished.

The fuck?

The shit is revolting.

I live in Miami, and I see people sing the praises of women here, and they fail to realize that Miami and Miami Beach are two different worlds. Miami, whether it be the Grove, Coral Gables, Kendall, Cutler Ridge, Homestead, whatever, is full of the kind of women I mentioned above.

The women here are fatter and more unattractive than ever, yet still have diva attitudes.

The clubs are now inundated with these women, which is actually a new phenomenon -- I'd say in the past three years.

I was in Atlanta recently and was absolutely floored by the amount of not only attractive, but approachable and engaging women there, so dudes can miss me with the "Miami women are so (insert pedastalization effort)" talk.

Is this going on in your city?

This is something that I never saw in Brazil among young women . Even when I see a girl wearing flip flops going home after work because she's too tired to keep the heels on,their feet and nails are always perfectly taken care off ;or else they wouldn't show'em in public.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Interesting thread

Quote: (01-12-2012 01:50 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is all part of the death of American femininity. It should come as no surprise. They're all interconnected:

1. Short hair.
2. Coarse manners.
3. No charm.
4. Belligerence.
5. Arrogance.
6. Slovenly dress.
7. Poor hygiene.
8. Filthy language.
9. Tattoos, piercings, and other mutilations.
10. Gluttonous.

The list goes on.

The kindest and yet most withering way I can summarize it is by saying, "Some gals just lack poise."

Trust me man, it's much worse in other places. Yeah, Miami girls have diva attitudes and can act like real bitches, but at least they are the best looking girls in the country (NY may compete). I realize Miami and the beach are two different entities and you do see better looking girls on average on the beach, but still, Miami has way better looking girls than your average American city. Head to Coral Gable, the Grove, Brickel, hell, even Kendall has some nice talent. But I agree, American women are terrible overall. I thought when I moved to Miami they would act more like proper feminine latinas, which you can find there. But for the most part, they have worse attitudes than the typical American girl. Someone was talking to me the other day after their first visit to Miami saying how it looked like it had great potential. I told them Colombia has the same quality, if not better, but ten times easier. At the end of the day though, Miami girls take better care of themselves than any other place I've been in the country.

Women behave as men allow them to behave. Your complaint is with the men who put up with this behavior. The women are just like untrained dogs who piss on your floor. The one at fault is the owner.

Quote: (04-15-2013 12:55 AM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Women behave as men allow them to behave. Your complaint is with the men who put up with this behavior. The women are just like untrained dogs who piss on your floor. The one at fault is the owner.

Women now a days don't give a shit what men will put up with, because they're "independent." Sure, betas being bitch asses is part of the problem, but feminism and culture is the other part of it.