rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still Disgusted by Girl's Epic Fart

This is not a troll thread.

This is related to the earlier threads, Girls Now Burping & Farting In Public and Gross american female habits, but with a somewhat different take. I'm not complaining about American girls' propensity toward shamelessness for their nasty behavior (now a well-proven fact), but rather finding myself being increasingly disgusted by normal, seemingly accidental, behavior. Allow me to explain.

The other night I had a regular rotationer over at the house. After banging, we both acknowledged we were pretty hungry, so we ordered some delivery. It was from a kinda stank place, but it was the only one that's open that late during the week. We ate, and after chilling for a while, she fell asleep near me on my bed while I was reading some stuff. Suddenly, I heard a massive fart, and caught a quick whiff of it as I rapidly backed my head away from ground zero. As these things go, it wasn't that foul, but it was definitely discernible. The sound, or the pressure-release, seemed to have awakened her. In a start, she transparently tried to play it off. Given her effort--and clear contrition--I gave her a pass and played it cool. She was also reclined in a way that maximized the natural asshole relaxation that probably happens in your sleep (I don't have medical training).

Ever since then, though, I can't get that disgusting-ass fart out of my head. It's a mild disgust, but it's constant. That shit pops in my head, for no good reason, at random moments. I figured that by the next time I saw her, I--and my boner--would have gotten over it. But while looking at her bare ass today, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Am I being crazy? Presumably shit like this has happened to you guys. Does it permanently affect your perception of the girl or is this just me being ridiculous? I could care less about its effect on this particular girl than I do about a general trend in my reaction to things like this. I can't remember stuff like this affecting me in this way before, but this event was one of a few related ones in recent months. Basically, it takes less and less for me to be grossed out.

What do you do if a girl lets one rip around you (presumably by accident)? Are you guys easily grossed out by stuff like this? Discuss.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

In 13 months' time, my regular girl has farted around me twice. It didn't particularly bother me, especially since she seemed quite embarrassed by it.

I suppose it would bother me if she were of the burping/farting-and-proud crowd. As the girl you banged acted similarly to my own, I think you're somewhat over-reacting.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The first girl I banged, I had her in doggy once, and I got a huge waft of shitty ass scent coursing through my nostrils. I didn't like her much anyway, but it certainly didn't help.

I think it's just that you've had enough sex, and can get more, that you're easily turned off. If you're at a delicious buffet, if the Chilean sea bass tastes a little funky, there's no sense in getting more of it, when you've got grass-fed rib eye and lamb chops waiting. Plus, when you were 16, the wind blows and you get hard. 25, 30, not so much.

Well first I think you have to cut her some slack since she was sleeping. Does she fart around you while awake or does she keep it pretty feminine?
As far as addressing the other question...one little slip up can be all it takes for me with a girl. Could be a booger hanging or a black nose hair, a piece of toilet paper stuck in her snatch, or some other random thing i find repulsive. It becomes burned into your brain permanently.

She was asleep, so I think you're overreacting. It would be different if she were doing this all the time and in public.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I agree that it changes things and your perception with certain girls, at least it does for me. I'll still see the girl but it puts them in a different mental category. One girl I was fucking got passed out drunk at a bar once and I had to carry her to my car, drive her to her place, and then carry her up a flight of stairs. On the way up she farted in my arms and the whole scene was a major turnoff. Having to carry a drunk sloppy ho home and have her fart in my arms? Girls want chivalry and this is what I get in return? I kept hitting it tho cuz the girl was smoking.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

If it bothers you so much, drop her lower in your rotation.

Quote: (04-29-2012 10:43 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

One girl I was fucking got passed out drunk at a bar once and I had to carry her to my car, drive her to her place, and then carry her up a flight of stairs. On the way up she farted in my arms and the whole scene was a major turnoff. Having to carry a drunk sloppy ho home and have her fart in my arms?

I'm picturing this unfolding and I can't stop laughing. [Image: icon_razz.gif]

I better stop offering to take girls to Taco Bell.

Everybody poops. And presumably everybody farts.

We're human.

What else is there to say? She's not lighting them off in public.

Tuth, I think its just part of the game mentality. While I agree with everyone who's saying "big deal she was passed out and farted" we still have the mentality that we can go out and get any girl we want, we get picky. When a girl does something small that disgusts you it stays with you and seeing her reminds you of it. I've had girls do stuff that most people consider normal, but it conflicts with my idea of a suitable mate. The girl I banged on St.pattys day was a bonafide club skank (2 for 3 at the bar I picked her up from, both of them have been ultra-sluts -- not necessarily a bad thing), but when we woke up in the morning she wouldn't get the fuck out and was super lazy. Sure I could attribute this to her being hungover, but fuck that I don't need her shit, shes gone and if I ever did see her again my boner would not be happy. Same thing happened today, this girls mouth tasted weird. When I try to picture what went down today i can still taste that in my mouth.

Damn...girls aren't even allowed to be HUMAN without turning guys off these days.

Quote: (04-29-2012 09:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Am I being crazy? Presumably shit like this has happened to you guys. Does it permanently affect your perception of the girl or is this just me being ridiculous? I could care less about its effect on this particular girl than I do about a general trend in my reaction to things like this. I can't remember stuff like this affecting me in this way before, but this event was one of a few related ones in recent months. Basically, it takes less and less for me to be grossed out.

What do you do if a girl lets one rip around you (presumably by accident)? Are you guys easily grossed out by stuff like this? Discuss.

If it was an accident, just let it go(no pun intended). We're all human. She has the same digestive tract that produces waste gases as you do. She wasn't being crude if she didn't do it on purpose. Even Marilyn Monroe farted when nobody was around. I've heard my mom fart, I've heard my sister fart. It didn't ruin me for life. It's normal. Get over it mang.

You don't care for her that much.

If she was a 9 you'd let her fart every 2 minutes and would train your nose and ears not to notice it.

This is my distillation of what you guys have been saying:

1. I'm overreacting. While the fart was disgusting, this shit happens. The fact that she was asleep makes it legitimately excusable. Intent is key. I did the right thing by giving her a pass (no puns intended), but over-thought it afterward.

2. My player hamster is at work.* Although I may be loath to admit it, there are several factors working behind the scenes here. The girl's relative hotness, the number of times I've banged her already, and my own model of abundance are conspiring--along with the epic fart--to lower my interest in this girl.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

I think it was helpful to get the community input on this one. I don't see her dropping out of the rotation immediately, but I've definitely been re-reminded of the complex machinations and delicate calculus that go into deciding where a girl falls on your scale or ranking.

Hamster satisfied.

This has happened to me before as well. She would always fart and think it was funny. She sucked a mean cock, so I didn't pay much attention, but one particular fart changed how I saw her. It was a disgusting, wet-sounding fart with little smell, but I couldn't get aroused around the girl again. I had to end things.

Tuthmosis girl-fart desensitization program:

phase 1: http://cakefarter.com/
phase 2: http://www.cakefarts.com/meatloaf/

Sometimes shit like this (no pun intended) just turns the attraction switch off in your brain. Once after banging a chick, I noticed she smelled a bit like B.O. I never smelled it before, but it was etched in my brain. I just couldn't get attracted to her again no matter how many times I rationalized that it wasn't a big deal, it was only the once, etc. That was the last time I had sex with her.

Get rid of her or demote her.

It rude and inconsiderate behavior. Do you think if she was in bed with Brad Pitt or George Clooney she would do the same ???

If she were a wife or long term girlfriend that would be different .....maybe.

She's human, but also must a a lady. Hold up the standards or their behavior gets worse.

Quote: (04-29-2012 09:22 PM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Well first I think you have to cut her some slack since she was sleeping. Does she fart around you while awake or does she keep it pretty feminine?
As far as addressing the other question...one little slip up can be all it takes for me with a girl. Could be a booger hanging or a black nose hair, a piece of toilet paper stuck in her snatch, or some other random thing i find repulsive. It becomes burned into your brain permanently.

I have the same reaction -even if it was accidental, if a girl does something that grosses me out I can't seem to ever forget it and lessens my attraction for her even though I know she wasn't to blame. If I like her I will still see her however.

On the other hand, intentionally burping/farting or doing other personal hygiene faux pas and failing to apologize, or worse, thinking it was funny,is cause for immediate dismissal.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Make her sleep with a butt plug. That'll fix it

jeezus, I think some of you guys are worse than delusional chicks. i find the occasional Fart joke to be pretty funny. If a girl smells bad I don't hold it against her, if she smells bad consistently due to poor hygiene I'll politely let her know about it as gently as possible.

Some of you dudes better hope you don't take a girl out to dinner and she gets an upset stomach from bad food.

God forbid one of you actually leaves mommy's basement to get a place of your own only to have a girl use your bathroom. You gonna deny her the right to use your toilet and tell her she grosses you out and you don't see her sexually anymore ?

Quote: (04-29-2012 09:11 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Suddenly, I heard a massive fart, and caught a quick whiff of it as I rapidly backed my head away from ground zero.

Cannot stop laughing.

Quote: (05-01-2012 12:41 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

God forbid one of you actually leaves mommy's basement to get a place of your own only to have a girl use your bathroom. You gonna deny her the right to use your toilet and tell her she grosses you out and you don't see her sexually anymore ?

A better question is how many times are you going to bitch out and attack the guys in this thread? You already complained once and no one acknowledged you. Or, better yet, a good question is: why are you so attracted to fat girls?

Actually, here you go: I found your dream girls. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-01-2012 01:20 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-01-2012 12:41 AM)velkrum Wrote:  

A better question is how many times are you going to bitch out and attack the guys in this thread? You already complained once and no one acknowledged you. Or, better yet, a good question is: why are you so attracted to fat girls?

Actually, here you go: I found your dream girls. [Image: lol.gif]

Seems to be a habit with this guy. He is getting advice and calling them out because the advice isn't what he wants to hear.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12548-page-2.html