rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Am i being too Alpha ?

Am i being too Alpha ?

Been a long time lurker on this forum.

I told this girl off Tinder the following more or less

Her: So how many girls have u slept with ?
Me: I'm a virgin
Her: Shut up ! come on seriously
me: More than i can count
Her: See i never would have guessed that ...
me: well. I'm dark triad .... That means I'm a Machiavellian narcissit Psychopath ! how does that make u feel
her: ( deer in headlights look) i dont know
me: women are attracted to Dark triad Alpha males who treat em like shit
her: I actually taught u were a nice guy

Earlier on the date i could smell her pussy get moist . Later when i dropped her off i couldn't even get a peck on the lips. I just hug closed her

Do you guys think i was being too Alpha ? If so, what would the right medium between Alpha and beta ?

Am i being too Alpha ?

2/10 trolling, would not be trolled by again.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Long time lurker? Obviously not long enough.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Am i being too Alpha ?

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:18 PM)kiev1691 Wrote:  

Earlier on the date i could smell her pussy get moist .

Am i being too Alpha ?

A virgin asking if he's alpha?

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Maybe what you said was too weird and over the top, or maybe the chick wasn't actually into you, or maybe she was but then her hamster started spinning, or maybe she wanted to fart and take a big dump. You never know, it's a numbers game.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Although O.P. only has about a solid five minutes left as an active forum member, I think he coined the term "hug close." I don't think I've ever heard or read that term before.

Am i being too Alpha ?

you h-closed her? nailed it

Am i being too Alpha ?

[Image: banhammer_forecast.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Am i being too Alpha ?

I just hug closed her

[Image: Zh6tia7.gif]

Am i being too Alpha ?

me: well. I'm dark triad .... That means I'm a Machiavellian narcissit Psychopath ! how does that make u feel

Absolute home run here- you completely overwhelmed her with your intellect. However, this is where you should have murdered her. 2/10 serial killer game.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:39 PM)komatiite Wrote:  

Absolute home run here- you completely overwhelmed her with your intellect. However, this is where you should have murdered her. 2/10 serial killer game.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

Am i being too Alpha ?

Well first you have to understand that being "alpha" is all about having characteristics that men and women find attractive (men respect you, women want to sleep with you).

Sometimes that can be intimidating.

So basically no, being too alpha wasn't your problem.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Little Dark ?

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Am i being too Alpha ?

If there was ever a legitimate need for the word creepy, that might be now....

We need a thread to teach humor and joke making properly. That joke read like IT the Clown wrote it. Jokes like that show just how thirsty this guy is.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Really don't know why you guys are making fun of me. I am 19 and have studied game since February of this year. I established dominance by inferring that i will not be a beta doormat phaggot provider. I was wondering if i put her off by being too Alpha. So again ... was i being too Alpha or not ? What would be a good middle ground between Alpha and beta ? How should i have played it ?

Am i being too Alpha ?

This is a chick trolling us. Goddamn women are dumb.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:56 PM)kiev1691 Wrote:  

. I am 19 and have studied game since February of this year.

[Image: clap.gif]

Am i being too Alpha ?

[Image: eajyy.jpg]
[Image: eak0t.jpg]

Am i being too Alpha ?

Dark triad alpha? Are you going to do battle with the yakuza?

Am i being too Alpha ?

Really don't know why you guys are making fun of me. I am 19 and have studied game since February of this year. I established dominance by inferring that i will not be a beta doormat phaggot provider. I was wondering if i put her off by being too Alpha. So again ... was i being too Alpha or not ? What would be a good middle ground between Alpha and beta ? How should i have played it ?

There's a classic rule of writing: show, don't tell.

You don't tell her you're a 'Machiavellian narcissit Psychopath !' but show her.

So, you take her down to the beach, bury her up to her neck in the sand and wait for the tide to come in. Later that night, when she returns as a waterlogged zombie hellbent on revenge, you'll have clear evidence of how moist you made her pussy.

[Image: tumblr_msdz5qqLFa1sh2m0jo1_400.gif]

Am i being too Alpha ?

That depends, can Machiavellian narcissit Psychopaths do this?

[Image: 2dtuqs2.gif]
No? Then not too alpha.

2/10 NLD
Not Little Dark

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Am i being too Alpha ?

You over did it. Plain and simple. Just add enough alpha to get the job done.

Am i being too Alpha ?

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:52 PM)Oz. Wrote:  

Little Dark ?

This troll doesn't even come close to being on Little Dark's level.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Am i being too Alpha ?

Can someone please post the picture of the skeptical African kid? I can never find it for some reason.