rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to meet feminists for dating?

Does anyone what is the best place to find feminist-type women? I am done with those FSU sluts and I am warming up to the idea of dating an indepedent woman with a good sarcastic humor. San fran? London?

Oh, and I dont need skin and bones. More like some female curves

[Image: NOm3_f-maxage-0.gif]

Quote: (07-05-2016 06:28 AM)Flint Wrote:  

Does anyone what is the best place to find feminist-type women? I am done with those FSU sluts and I am warming up to the idea of dating an indepedent woman with a good sarcastic humor. San fran? London?

Oh, and I dont need skin and bones. More like some female curves

OP, the thread you started 2 years ago was bad enough.

35 Practical Tools for Men to Further Feminist Revolution
thread-37062.html

[Image: troll.gif]

I'm guessing you had a bit too much to drink on July 4th and are taking the piss out of us.

I think either he got hacked, is letting his gf/mom on his account or is finally revealing his true colors. I forgot what thread but he is having a lot of questionable posts lately.

I got you.

West Virginia. The second highest median income for female workers and (therefore) three of the top 10 fattest cities in America.

Almost heaven, West Virginia!

Head to the local Jenny Craig and hang out near the washout lane.

Some say this is where feminists are born.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Foi43.tinypic.com%2F30k4uxc.jpg&f=1]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

[Image: 200w.gif]

[Image: troll.gif]

whatcha gonna do
whatcha gonna do when the ban hammer comes for you

I had a feeling this was coming. With the last few posts OP was making looks like he was intentionally trying to get banned the same way LM McCOy was.

Da fuck?

I just saw this after the manbooz thread....

Suicide by mod troll.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Where else?

[Image: 133556282523-min-in-hell-bill-wiese-demo...us-gif.gif]

Flint finally got some pussy after all these years and now he's rejecting all he used to believe. He has been swayed by his dream 6 and filled with resentment towards his prior self. It happens often to weak men who finally find their "special" slut.

Americans are dreamers too

Quote: (06-19-2016 05:10 PM)Flint Wrote:  

My thoughts on the book:

Whiny musings on how the evil mainstream media treats Roosh blended with two-bit conspiracy theories. The self-victimization and self-aggrandizement that shine through every single line and chapter are both tedious and ridiculous. If you call yourself a revolutionary that seeks to shake up the system, then don't act surprised that the mainstream tries to silence you. Real dissidents just keep up with their work and spread ideas; they're simply too busy to complain about any supposed unjust treatment.

Roosh should have written another travel book instead. How about the Phils? I'm heading back there soon. I guess he would like their new right-wing president.

Well, I now understand why he posted a fake review of Roosh's newest book. This post is a clear proof of what Wutang said.

I know a few guys who go for land whales, but dayum OP.

What are the chances that the OP didn't know how this thread would be received? Like he heard from someone if you want to learn how to get chicks, check out Roosh V. So he comes here with a hankering to fuck feminist bitches, and doesn't know our stance on it?

Any takers?

[Image: jordan.gif]

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

I re-read the "tools for feminist revolution" article or whatever it's called. I need a beer.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Run into Jezebel headquarters (wearing a Trump hat, naturally) and bellow out, "Hey! Which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home and cook me a nice meal and give me a blowjob?"

I don't know why everyone would shit on this question although it's obvious where to meet them.

I've personally played the Male Feminist game many times in a psychopathic way. Just inconspicuously placate their "I'm a independent woman" game and use it against them i.e. make them pay for everything, shit even if you're well off ask to barrow money so they can tell all their friends they are supporting you. If they have a decent face and good body tell them how much you love their independence and you need a woman's help and perspective and agree with all they say. Use reverse caveman game on "assholes" like us and defend their views and perspective. Although long term this will dry up their pussy; short term it's a golden move. Fuck them hard and move quickly to the next girl. When they text you confused on why you have not called back or responding to them then deliver the.....

(oh!, I don't know, I sobered up and thought about the sex that night and our conversation after. Nothing against you or anything, just something did not sit well with me.) Text

It will be an ego pile driver, am I bad at sex? did I say something wrong? Am I ugly?

Fucking Feminist is easy, in fact the easiest. From my personal view is if you agree to even a mini relationship with one you're committing a cardinal sin. I'm speaking from America of course and New Orleans which has been over run with straight women claiming to be Queer, Pansexual, Sapiosexual or whatever bullshit that they say publicly to try to look like they are progressive thinkers. Sometimes you have to play their game.

I fucked some girl a few nights ago claiming she was Polyamrous with some guy, I said cool, never called her after and my text is flooded with angry you used me text. Shes 28 hot as hell and coming close to the wall. My only reply was (I'm down to cuck your provider but not really feeling the other shit) She replied cuck? I did not respond.

I have a girl (solid 8) Tight body 7 face, in rotation now from the Deep South who is feminine, no tattoos, cooks and cleans up at my house and calls me more than 4 times a day. She started our first date telling me she was a Gender Queer (whatever that means) Feminist, Bernie supporter. She begs me to choke and slap her in bed and sucks like a Kirby Vacuum many times asking me to cum in her face.

I'm no Rocket Scientist but I'm pretty sure that does not go with the Gender Queer, Feminist, Bernie Movement.

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but a solid 8 probably doesn't have a 7 face.

And the rest of that advice sounds pretty weird. Lots of fish in the sea, no need to lay next to the stinky ones.

Quote: (07-06-2016 01:44 AM)Gustavus Adolphus Wrote:  

I'm not a rocket surgeon, but a solid 8 probably doesn't have a 7 face.

And the rest of that advice sounds pretty weird. Lots of fish in the sea, no need to lay next to the stinky ones.

Come to New Orleans, they are all young Tulane and UNO girls subscribing to Buzzfeed and Gawker. And they are not all stinky hobo looking feminist hipsters. 8 body 7 face is my own personal unit of measurement and I'm sure you have yours so that's irrelevant.

Just fucked a grant writer two months ago at Tulane, that looked and lived like an EE girl with her parents and touted off the same rhetoric you would hear from a double sleeved, bob cut, 100 man deep 200lbs overweight swine anywhere in America.

Of course you can go to Bourbon St. and hack out a few tourist but if you want a girl living here to throw on rotation that does ride a welded up bike, have an ass tattoo, 10 STD's from fucking every Brass Band player they meet you learn to adapt and modify your game.

I live in the weirdest City in the US my game and my advice will reflect that because here like anywhere else you have to adapt.

Culture changes your game.

I know the hipster, feminist group well, we have the largest influx of uneducated artist, musician and unemployed types in America flowing in here because they are willing to work service jobs and live outside the French Quarter for $700 per month in Gang ridden neighborhoods. Most claim to be SJW's coming in to help the minority population (Chocolate City) I live in one of the most Dangerous areas on New Orleans and own 4 houses in the area and it's being Gentrified quickly because it's a 15 minute walk to the French Quarter.

Who is Gentrifying you might ask? Female and Male Feminist Hipsters in their 30's and 40's who are living in their refurbished homes you might ask? College Student Aged Male and Female White Self Identified Feminist Hipsters of just people or sheeple that call themselves Feminist so they are not outcast in these new gentrified areas.

Many of the women are Feminine and dress and even act Feminine but they will call themselves Feminist and whatever else because they are insecure and want to fit in with the Trust Fund Baby or Hipster crowd.

Nothing about what I'm saying is weird it's happening in every City in America.

This guy asked a question I gave him a good answer. Other than the chicks with curves shit he said if you want a feminist move to fucking New Orleans. But it's a different game if you want hot chicks and banging Tourist feminist is a local past-time here. Growing up as a white boy in Treme I learned black man game. Going down the street hollering at women used to be okay and worked well, now you can't. You play intellectual diversity minority victim advocate game and it works like a charm here.

Example:

Feminist Tourist
Me: Hey where you from?
Her: NYC, visiting for a conference
Me: What do you do?
Her: I'm in sales and do marketing
Her: You?
Me: I live here and hang around play some music.
Her: I love New Orleans! What do you play?
Me: With a band in Treme
Her:Really I watched Treme on HBO have you seen it?
Me: Yeah, not very good let me show you the real Treme it's a 15 minute walk from the Quarter
Her: Okay, let's go

Local Feminist Hipster:
Me: Hey where you from?
Her: Chicago just moved here
Me: What do you do?
Her: Service Industry, Screenwriter, Actress or Teacher
Her: You?
Me: Software Engineer and I play music every now and then
Her: What do you play?
Me: With a band in Treme
Her:Really I watched Treme on HBO have you seen it?
Me: Yeah, not very good, hey you want to get the fuck out of here I hate the Quarter
Her: Me too, fuck tourist, it's annoying
Me: Where do you live?
Her: Mid City, You?
Me: St Bernard Perish
Her: Cool I love it over there!
Me: Yeah been a lot of Murders and Robberies lately
Me:Lets grab some booze and go to your place I'll get the Uber and Buy the Booze

This is all paraphrasing but it works well. I've done the same in every city I've visited. I never tell women I'm visiting I look up a place if visiting and say I live in that area (especially self proclaimed feminist girls) I live wherever I'm at and fuck them in their own homes. Why? and How? Why because they are already telling you their subconscious tells them I wants to show you I'm not your typical girl and independent. I can fuck you in my home because I'm a tough independent women. Good lets go to your place tough, independent pansexual gender fluid girl we can fuck and I can lie about where I live after and pray to god we don't run into each other again. If visiting or or living in the same town.

Would have thought the answer to the initial premise is - 'Portlandia'?

Haha I guessed it right: mutha***ka got Banned Already with this BS Thread