rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blonde Tour 2016

Blonde Tour 2016

Hello,

I start this thread not to diverge in other thread. I will need some feed-back from you guys during my trip, so I think this would be a good idea to concentrate this stuff here. Useful information I'll find during my trip I'll post it in the relevant country/city thread.

Dates: 9 september to 31th october.

Countries: Sweden - Denmark - Germany - Polland - Holland

This can change as I move forward.

I am now in Göteborg and plan to move to:

Stockholm: mon-tue
Helsingborg: wed
Copenhagen: thu-fri-sat
Malmö and/or Lund: sun-mon
Aarhus: tue-wed
Hamburg: thu-fri-sat
Berlin: sun-mon
Poznan: tue-wed
Wroclaw: thu-sun

and then I'm thinking about

Katowice: thu-fri-sat
Cologne: thu-fri-sat
Some dutch cities: sun-mon-tue-wed
Amsterdam +/- other dutch city: thu-fri-sat-sun-mon 31st fly home.

What do you think about this plan?

There are still holes in my plan, though, about 7 days where I did not plan anything. I might go to CR to see a friend.

My "mistake" so far was to book 7 days in one place, knowing I'm more into recognition/discovery/flag mode. But it was good to relax and work on my projects. Now I'm more into tourist mode and discover country so to meet cool people and know more about their life and their country. Women come 2nd.

If I get flags, nice. If not, so be it. I'm putting myself in situation for this to happen and will talk to women during the day as well. But no pressure.

Blonde Tour 2016

Short visits are a waste of time and money.

The more time you spend in a place, the better the results.

Nothing is going to happen in one day in Helsingborg.

Going to Stockholm for a monday and tuesday is madness, you need at least a week in that place.

Most of those places you listed are probably dead from Sunday to Wednesday, club wise that is.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Blonde Tour 2016

I understand what you're saying.

The thing is I have to do something and go somewhere from sunday to wednesday, hence this thread. The question is also: knowing it's dead what are the good places from sunday to wednesday?

I guess it is capital cities and at the same time going to capitals during the week could be a waste of time as you're saying. So I'm doing my best to figure out the best way to split my time between discovering a country and being focussed. And I do want to discover the country as well. Not just wait for the week-end to do stuff.

That being said, I'll ponder what you told me and think about it, thanks for your feed-back!

Blonde Tour 2016

How about hitting up Tier 2 and 3 types cities.

So no Capital cities.

Instead of Copenhagen why not try Aarhus.

Roosh did a great article on this awhile back.

Are you staying in hotels or AirBnB places?

I don't know many places that are rocking Sunday to Wednesday.

Our New Blog:

Blonde Tour 2016

I did 2 nights hostels in Uppsala and now in an AirBNB in Göteborg. I met cool people in the hostels in Uppsala and they give me great info which helped me for the trip. I'm still in contact with them.

At some point I might go to hostels if I feel too lonely but for now it's good, it's pushing me to meet local people, be social and learn a bit the language.

Do you have a link to the article please?

Blonde Tour 2016

I don't have the link.

At the time he was saying Tier 3 cities, with 500K population are the best to game.

Aren't hostels a cock block for pussy?

Our New Blog:

Blonde Tour 2016

Yes, hence my frustration and all my posts. They are a reflection of my "failure". Actually I booked an airBNB and the guy told me while I was travelling to Sweden that he made a mistake and would not be there.

So being short on time, I gave up on the airBNB and switched to the hostels. I think it's a good idea to go in a hostel when you arrive in a country, provided you have time.

Staying 1-3 days in a hostel arriving and you'll meet experienced travellers and in my case here, (cool) locals that could set you on the right foot. Understanding the country, politics, mentality, next destinations, cheap food, etc.

Experienced travellers and locals are goldmines of information + there might be cool people to meet. It's a trade off.

I think the "ideal" situation is to have a hostel to meet people and an airbnb to bring back the girl. But this is WAY to expensive for me, at least in the countries I'm visiting right now.

Blonde Tour 2016

Try to bang tourists or go Tinder with a story that you visit often for business. Short stays don't work with locals, esp 2nd tier.

Blonde Tour 2016

Blonde women for the most dont like desperate black heads.. specially not when they are brown skinned.

Blonde Tour 2016

Quote: (09-14-2016 06:41 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

Blonde women for the most dont like desperate black heads.. specially not when they are brown skinned.
QUE?

Blonde Tour 2016

You're trying to hit way too many cities in such a short time. If your goal is to sleep with women - I doubt you'll achieve any results.

Even with the foreign factor (which if I recall is darker complexion?), spending one night in Aarhus? Forget about it. Cut down your destinations, and spend more time in each. You're going to need to invest a little bit.

Quote:Quote:

Some really quick advice:

1) Skip Malmo. It's an incredibly boring city. There's zero point in staying there.

2) Why would you go to Copenhagen, back to Malmo, then back to Aarhus? Skip Malmo, and add that time to Aarhus, or Copenhagen.

3) Avoid Hamburg/Berlin, unless you really want to see Germany just to say you did. I was in these cities fairly recently, and they offer nothing..

I can understand the desire to go to Poland, but why not do Scandinavia/Baltics for this trip, then just save Poland/Ukraine for another trip? Skip Germany all together in my opinion..Same with the Netherlands.

Blonde Tour 2016

Quote: (09-14-2016 07:55 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

Hello,

I start this thread not to diverge in other thread. I will need some feed-back from you guys during my trip, so I think this would be a good idea to concentrate this stuff here. Useful information I'll find during my trip I'll post it in the relevant country/city thread.

Dates: 9 september to 31th october.

Countries: Sweden - Denmark - Germany - Polland - Holland

This can change as I move forward.

I am now in Göteborg and plan to move to:

and then I'm thinking about

Katowice: thu-fri-sat
Cologne: thu-fri-sat
Some dutch cities: sun-mon-tue-wed
Amsterdam +/- other dutch city: thu-fri-sat-sun-mon 31st fly home.

What do you think about this plan?

There are still holes in my plan, though, about 7 days where I did not plan anything. I might go to CR to see a friend.

My "mistake" so far was to book 7 days in one place, knowing I'm more into recognition/discovery/flag mode. But it was good to relax and work on my projects. Now I'm more into tourist mode and discover country so to meet cool people and know more about their life and their country. Women come 2nd.

If I get flags, nice. If not, so be it. I'm putting myself in situation for this to happen and will talk to women during the day as well. But no pressure.

Cut down the amount of cities your doing man. You're going to burn yourself out.

Since you sound young and in discovery mode, here's my advice.

Go out every single night.

Schedule your Berlin trip Sunday through Thursday, since its one of the few cities where there might be something everyday during the week. Lots of people from different countries too.

If there are any public holidays Sunday through Wednesday, schedule Sunday through Wednesday there too.

Hostels are a complete cockblock, don't do them. You're arent meeting any locals in a hostel anyway. You can meet people without going to hostel. You can pull in these countries without any wingmen.

Blonde Tour 2016

Quote: (09-14-2016 07:12 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

QUE?

Blonde women prefer blonde men and specifically germanic looking men, I mean true blondes, not fake blondes from America or the UK. It comes down about feeling related to them and them being the "safe" option. I live in a very blonde area and I can attest that.

OT, why would someone wwant to go to scandinavia, holland or germany when Its obvious that those places are expensive and being brown isnt an advantage as there are large amoung of brown people even in second and third tier cities? Id rather stick with the baltics, poland, belarus and northern Russia if I would like to see blondes and have some value due to my exoticness.. and on top of that save a lot of money. Western europe is very nice for museums and take pictures and enjoy the culture, not for picking up women.

Blonde Tour 2016

Quote: (09-14-2016 07:46 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

QUE?

Blonde women prefer blonde men and specifically germanic looking men, I mean true blondes, not fake blondes from America or the UK. It comes down about feeling related to them and them being the "safe" option. I live in a very blonde area and I can attest that.

I was born in Denmark (Odense), however, I'm half Danish and did not inherit the Blond looks - I have brown hair and eyes, and I can tell you that here, women swoon over latin-looking men. If I withhold my Danish and speak english - they'll think I'm a foreigner.

I get excellent results in Denmark, despite being from there....Danish guys are usually pretty good looking, yet an average to good looking foreigner with darker complexion will win every day. I do better than my Blond cohorts there, despite not being as fair skinned as them, not having Blond hair, and being shorter than the average Dane.

Edit: It's the same thing with Danish men - they swoon over Latina women...

Blonde Tour 2016

Quote: (09-14-2016 07:46 PM)TigerTim Wrote:  

QUE?

OT, why would someone wwant to go to scandinavia, holland or germany when Its obvious that those places are expensive and being brown isnt an advantage as there are large amoung of brown people even in second and third tier cities? Id rather stick with the baltics, poland, belarus and northern Russia if I would like to see blondes and have some value due to my exoticness.. and on top of that save a lot of money. Western europe is very nice for museums and take pictures and enjoy the culture, not for picking up women.

I'm not sure why you brought up race. Since it was never mentioned. And Im not sure where you got your info.

You're definitely right about one thing, blonde women prefer blonde men. While many of these girls will never marry out of race, they sure as hell will fuck out of it.

I'm tall, mixed race, european features and darkish skin.

While I won't match with any of them tinder.

I've been to about 35-40 countries. Scandinavian women are by far the easiest of all.

Here's a few reasons why:

Its expensiveness is actually why its easy, there are no sex tourists.

Scandinavian men for the most part have zero game.

Scandinavian women are total whores. Women don't fuck the "safe" option as you call it.

Do me a favor

Take a trip to Thailand, Budapest, South America, Spain my friend, you are going to be in a real shock to see who blonde women are fucking.

Blonde Tour 2016

Ignore the troll!

Our New Blog:

Blonde Tour 2016

Thanks guys for the great feed-back.

You're trying to hit way too many cities in such a short time. If your goal is to sleep with women - I doubt you'll achieve any results.

Makes sense, that's why I asked advice. I don't want to spread myself too thin. Because discovering a country and investing to meet local women are contradictory goals in my opinion.

Even with the foreign factor (which if I recall is darker complexion?), spending one night in Aarhus? Forget about it. Cut down your destinations, and spend more time in each. You're going to need to invest a little bit.

Makes sense. Yes, darker complexion.

1) Skip Malmo. It's an incredibly boring city. There's zero point in staying there.
I read that the most beautiful women in Seden were in Malmö so my idea was to see it for myself. I just want to pass through it.

2) Why would you go to Copenhagen, back to Malmo, then back to Aarhus? Skip Malmo, and add that time to Aarhus, or Copenhagen.

To go to Copenhagen for the week-end and still check out Malmö, you're right there is back-and-forth. Not optimal planning.

3) Avoid Hamburg/Berlin, unless you really want to see Germany just to say you did. I was in these cities fairly recently, and they offer nothing..

The plan is to compare Hamburg and Cologne during a WE because I'm planning to go to Germany for 6 months to learn german.

I can understand the desire to go to Poland, but why not do Scandinavia/Baltics for this trip, then just save Poland/Ukraine for another trip? Skip Germany all together in my opinion..Same with the Netherlan

Clever idea, I'll consider it. Regarding Scandinavia, my wallet is getting drained fast. So I will not go to Norway for sure. I had also an alternative plan to go from sweden to Finland and go down through the Baltics to Poland.

I'm only going through Germany because I plan to relocate for 6 months and I want to compare the nightlife between Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin. However I can do that later on or do it after having sent my applications. If I'm not accepted, then it would make no sense to go during this trip. So I can push Germany further in the future and just go for week-ends since it's just to scout.

For Amsterdam it's too late, I bought my tickets and will be meeting a friend there. I was in a different headspace at the time. Netherlands is a bit like Germany, the idea was more to check out 2nd tier cities and not just visit Amsterdam.

If there are any public holidays Sunday through Wednesday, schedule Sunday through Wednesday there too.

Great advice, I had not thought about it.

All in all, thanks guys for the input, it's very helpful, I'll do more planning and budgeting to adjust my trip accordingly.

Blonde Tour 2016

Quote: (09-15-2016 09:36 AM)Amerok Wrote:  

Thanks guys for the great feed-back.

Makes sense, that's why I asked advice. I don't want to spread myself too thin. Because discovering a country and investing to meet local women are contradictory goals in my opinion.

Makes sense. Yes, darker complexion.

I read that the most beautiful women in Seden were in Malmö so my idea was to see it for myself. I just want to pass through it.

To go to Copenhagen for the week-end and still check out Malmö, you're right there is back-and-forth. Not optimal planning.

The plan is to compare Hamburg and Cologne during a WE because I'm planning to go to Germany for 6 months to learn german.

I can understand the desire to go to Poland, but why not do Scandinavia/Baltics for this trip, then just save Poland/Ukraine for another trip? Skip Germany all together in my opinion..Same with the Netherlan

Clever idea, I'll consider it. Regarding Scandinavia, my wallet is getting drained fast. So I will not go to Norway for sure. I had also an alternative plan to go from sweden to Finland and go down through the Baltics to Poland.

I'm only going through Germany because I plan to relocate for 6 months and I want to compare the nightlife between Hamburg, Cologne and Berlin. However I can do that later on or do it after having sent my applications. If I'm not accepted, then it would make no sense to go during this trip. So I can push Germany further in the future and just go for week-ends since it's just to scout.

For Amsterdam it's too late, I bought my tickets and will be meeting a friend there. I was in a different headspace at the time. Netherlands is a bit like Germany, the idea was more to check out 2nd tier cities and not just visit Amsterdam.

Great advice, I had not thought about it.

All in all, thanks guys for the input, it's very helpful, I'll do more planning and budgeting to adjust my trip accordingly.

One of the hottest girls I was able to bang was on St. Patty's day in Copenhagan (Tuesday), easy to remember shit like that.

One Norwegian girl always suggested I go to Oslo during Norwegian National Day (in may unforunately)

Blonde Tour 2016

For a second I thought this topic was about Frank Oceans new album tour and hitting up girls that flock to his shows

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5

Blonde Tour 2016

Drop me a line when you get to Cologne.

I should be able to cleanly line up at Thursday - Friday - Saturday for you. Probably even come with you.

During the week you in any city your best bet will be student clubs in the area. College girls or guys in any city will be able to give you a breakdown as to where you should be going from Monday to Thursday.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Blonde Tour 2016

Kirdiesel: for sure I will if I'm maintaining my plan, thanks for the proposition!

I'm thinking now about doing 7 countries and 1 week each.

Ok, now I see that there is a massive culture of slutiness in Sweden (tattoos, piercings, a ton of care of appearances, sleeping around), it's very clear: massive club culture. Women are allowed to sleep around as youngster then they marry and have kids. It's allowed and understood, it seems. This is beside another culture of upper class - behave well and do what you're told. And there are also the hipsters-alternative/artists culture.

My question is what countries/cities have tons of blondes, a no-shaming policy towards women's sexuality (like Scandinavia I guess), big boobs, a high percentage of english speakers and who are foreigner-friendly (dark completion is a plus)?

Are Finland and Poland good candidates? Or is Poland too conservative? Also, what about the Baltics, I would guess they are quite conservative. Regarding Netherlands, I think it's clear and Germany I would guess it depends on the city. I read threads about these countries but it's still not clear to me and now I have Sweden as a reference.

I am taking a guess based on this map. Unfortunately, the maps about boob sizes map I found are not quite accurate.

Also, is there a consensus about going out horny vs "unloaded" for putting more chances on your side to bring back a girl or is it more personal?

I never quite found the right formula and cannot remember what worked for me. Right now I'm abstaining so I have the drive, but in clubs it can be a massive turn-off if you're super-horny. I guess it's a matter of control, maybe? Being horny inside but mastering this energy without looking or doing stupid things.

It must suck being ugly in Sweden, hence many many botoxed-lips women and other cosmetic surgery. There is a beauty diktat here that I have not seen anywhere else, maybe in the US like South Beach Miami. And there is also the reaction: "oh it's so important to be beautiful? Fuck you, I'll be ugly"

[Image: blond-map-europe.jpg]

Edit: I forgot to say that it's because I noticed that Swedish women lack in the boobs and ass department. Either bulky or thin.

Blonde Tour 2016

hey Amerok, how's game in Gothenburg? Think I will stop doing 2nd tier, unless I have links there. I just can't adapt my big city game.

Blonde Tour 2016

For me, it's really a crowd thing. Yesterday I was at sticky fingers, cool place. And because I read that Lounge(s) had the most beautiful women I went there but it was not my crowd at all. Apart from the bartenders and a couple of people.

During the day I did approaches among 2 were direct as I'm a bit rusted after 1-2 years not doing. Both were receptive I'm just not there yet for one and the other had a boyfriend.

So, for me it's a question of your niche and also your own experience. If you feel like 2nd tier are not your thing maybe you're more at ease in larger cities. It's a personal thing now I think. And it changes over time. That's my opinion since you asked.

It depends on so many things, personally I would not discard places just based on their size now. Hope this makes sense.

One last thing I don't believe in game anymore.

Blonde Tour 2016

Blondes with big boobs (I love this combo as well).. From my experience that would be Eastern European and Russian girls....

Scandi girls tend to be blonde and really nice face but thin and not many curves. If they do have big boobs its cause they are overweight.

I have been with about 4 of these girls and they all fell into this category and most of their friends did too.

As far as German girls I don't find them generally to be big busted as well.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Blonde Tour 2016

Good info, thanks!

I agree with you they're either thin or Pepsi can. Many of them.

Just finished my night: I'm too old for this shit. Tyler is a crazy motherfucker.