rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm like a magnet, I attract crazy chicks...

A lot of guys talk about the law of attraction, like attracts like, well maybe I'm one crazy fuck, because it seems like a least 50% of the girls I hook up with are coo-koo for Cocoa Puffs if you know what I'm saying.

I'm starting to wonder if it's me, but I think in reality it's just a reflection of American women and the women in the culture that I'm being exposed to and interacting with. Which leads me to wonder what percentage of guys on here end up banging crazy chicks?

Now I know some guys will say "all women are crazy", and to an extent that is true, all women are emotional creatures subject to great emotional mood swings, and women certainly cannot cope and handle their emotions as well as men, which inherently makes them unstable.

But, what I'm talking about are women that are full blown crazy, I'm talking taking all kind of meds or need to be, histeronic, bi-polar, BPD, I'm talking stalkers, I'm talking false accusers, etc.

The mad queen was my ex-girlfriend with borderline personality disorder, guys that have experienced these types know the depths of insanity and darkness they can draw you into. Ever since her I have learned about crazy women and the warning signs on how to spot them, but even still I am constantly running into crazy chicks that I end up having sex with.

I could create a whole other thread, but I feel like "game" in it's classic PUA sense almost works better on crazy women, if you think about it, they are unstable, emotional, often have low self esteem, are seeking validation, numb themselves with drugs/alcohol, and are more prone to impulsive sex.

Any how without veering off topic, in the last couple years I've dealt with all kinds of shit like chicks trying to crawl on top of me and make out with me while I'm actively driving the car home from the bar, I've had chicks throw crazy temper tantrums, I've had girls crying during sex, I've had girls freaking out talking gibberish during sex. Girls telling me they love me after a one night stand, and the list goes on.

How much of this is me, and how much of this is just our culture and society creating a high percentage of mentally unstable women, (and probably a lesser extent men).

One thing that I will say and take responsibility for is that I do meet about 90% of my lays at the bar, where admittedly you're not going to meet the highest caliber women. I realize if I was meeting these girls at the library or an organic farm the ones' I'd be meeting will probably tend not to be so wild and probably more grounded and intelligent thoughtful types, or at least you would think.

I've never had success online, but I'm pretty sure it's a haven for crazies, so that almost leaves day game as your best option for meeting non-crazy women, but even then it's really a crap shoot. All in all exploring social groups, circles, or niches is how you'll be most likely to find quality women.

Now I'm not trying to say that I necessarily want to find a good wholesome girl, though that could be nice, I just don't want to keep having every other chick I hook up with being some kind of nut. I just posted a thread about how I banged my first black chick, but I'm thinking I'm going to have to let her slide, even though she was hot and I'm pretty certain I could hit it again. She just seemed like she had too many red flags to make it worth it.

I'll leave you with a good example of a crazy American chick, saw this on worldstar then found it on youtube.

I feel your pain brother. I've dated two BPD girls and layed a whole host of crazies and for me personally much of the problem was my issue with pursuing low hanging fruit. Being a lazy gamer and chasing easy lays has it's obvious downsides. Not that i've fixed the issue completely as there are women that still get past my radar. The two BPD's were simultaneous my hottest (as BPD's tend to be) lays and my easiest.

Look at your dating history with the ones most crazy. In the moment they may not have seemed easy to game but in retrospect did it seem suspiciously so?

What's up with you OGNorCal707 lately bro. Did you have an epiphany all of a sudden when you fucked that black girl and started reflecting on your sexcapades?

If you're going to bars to pick up bitches you are not going to find quality girls just like you don't go to walmart to buy quality products. Yes there are a lot of cheap and decent deals there but you're definitely not getting a high quality products.

Hell even going to church nowadays won't give you a good chance on finding a good quality girl.

Just take satisfaction in knowing ahead of time that a great majority of these bitches out here in the US are crazy so it is in your best interest not to marry them, take them seriously, give them any info that could put you in jeopardy in the future.

Oh and don't fuck them raw unless you want some crazy drama in your life.

Be glad you know how to game bitches and are able to recognize the red flags they can display and just continue enjoying your life.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Quote: (06-29-2016 03:46 AM)LA Savage Wrote:  

If you're going to bars to pick up bitches you are not going to find quality girls just like you don't go to walmart to buy quality products. Yes there are a lot of cheap and decent deals there but you're definitely not getting a high quality products.

Unless he wants to get some pussy and that's all he wants. I've fucked several 7's and 8's from the bar, who were cool as fuck, chicks I'd actually be friends with. I met my ex chick through work and she was a crazy bitch. She destroyed my apartment and tried to stab me a few times. She wasn't from a bar. I'd say go hang out at a college campus or some shit. You'll find some good chicks there, or the library.

OP where do you live? IF it's one of the four major cities - New York, LA, Chicago or Houston, I'm sure you can find something bro. Are you looking to just smash or do you want an actual main bitch?

Having said that, yes, Tinder and online attracts the craziest of bitches. But lately, I've been seeing some real quality on there. I'm actually dating a girl I met on there now (while still smashing on weekends). I would find a main bitch that has she shit together and still do your PUA thing, until you fall in love, then you're fucked. Guaranteed sex from main bitch + casual sex from sluts + going out gaming = the life.

Quote: (06-29-2016 03:50 AM)Gpx90210 Wrote:  

Unless he wants to get some pussy and that's all he wants. I've fucked several 7's and 8's from the bar. I met my ex chick through work and she was a crazy bitch. She destroyed my apartment and tried to stab me a few times. She wasn't from a bar. I'd say go hang out at a college campus or some shit. You'll find some good chicks there, or the library.

He can fuck better looking and better quality women from other places too.

I was just making a point that you typically aren't going to find quality women at bars beyond their looks.

If someone wants to find cute and easy girls to fuck as soon as possible then yes bars, clubs, and parties are awesome places find them.

But we have to be realistic and not hope to find a future wife or a girl who is worthy of a long term committed relationship there, or mother material there.

Quote: (06-28-2016 07:05 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

One thing that I will say and take responsibility for is that I do meet about 90% of my lays at the bar, where admittedly you're not going to meet the highest caliber women. I realize if I was meeting these girls at the library or an organic farm the ones' I'd be meeting will probably tend not to be so wild and probably more grounded and intelligent thoughtful types, or at least you would think.

Living in a big city like Los Angeles I see where you're coming from and I usually have low expectations for girls I meet in those type of environments.

Try going to a beach of musuem, or events like farmers markets and you will see different quality girls who aren't as crazy as the girls you find in bars.

Quote:[b]Bacchus Wrote:  
Your goal is sex, not a phone number. Numbers are worthless.
They are the lotto tickets of game.
They might occasionally produce a winner, but don't count on it.
[/b]
If you are in Los Angeles and want to link up with me
and/or other members to do some approaches please contact me.Thanks.

Noticing a troubling pattern in your posts over the past year.

Good game means you're sending masculine signals to *every* woman's brain via your behavior.

A man with solid game is the equivalent of a female with a great face and body. She attracts everyone.

So she has to screen out the unworthy. She has to test guys to see if they truly are what they appear to be.

If you're continually banging crazy, you're the equivalent of the hot chick that only dates tattooed felons.

You can be fooled once, maybe twice, but after that it's your fault for not taking your life and time seriously.

And lol at blaming the bar. Most fucked up chicks you'll ever meet are holy rollers.

Step your game up.

WIA

Quote: (06-28-2016 07:05 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I've never had success online, but I'm pretty sure it's a haven for crazies, so that almost leaves day game as your best option for meeting non-crazy women, but even then it's really a crap shoot. All in all exploring social groups, circles, or niches is how you'll be most likely to find quality women.

Online is a haven for crazies to be sure. But it doesn't mean you have to bang them.

I'd say that probably only one girl from online that I hooked up with struck me as any crazier than the average woman. The rest pretty much seemed like ordinary chicks that wanted to get laid. Some of them nexted me, I nexted some of them, but I've probably been on about fifty dates by this point and so far I've never had anyone stalk me or behave in a particularly frightening manner.

Have I met up with a fair amount of looney tunes though? You bet. But the interesting thing is that almost to a one: they didn't like me.

I go to a local goth/industrial club from time to time, because I'm trying to make some connections in the local DJ/promoter scene. Venues like that are filled with looney tune women also, and I notice the same thing, the female regulars there avoid me like the plague, in a way that is much different from any "normal" night venue.

I like to think that it's for the following reason: I try to maintain a pretty solid "no nonsense" frame, and I look like I'm having a good time with my male friends whether they're around or not. Word has probably gotten around that if a chick starts interacting with me, I'm going to be asking the "buying question" pretty quick. And most of them aren't buying - they just get a kick out of being validated and manipulating thirsty men.

IMO having good game doesn't mean attracting every hoe in the world. It's definitely OK for some women not to like you.

The essence is: histrionic BPD manipulative chicks go after targets that they think will give them what they want, which is attention, either positive or negative. They want to be loved or hated. If you have a frame that announces "You will NEVER get that kind of validation out of me" then they won't be able to get away fast enough. They want the low-hanging fruit.

Have you tried my patented high-conflict crazy-screening test? Often on a first or second date with a new girl I'll bring up the topic of driving. It's easy to do because it's nearly impossible to get around here without a car, and there are some nuts out on the road. I simply ask "Well, sometimes people tailgate me. I don't want to deal with them, I drive a nice car and don't want them getting anywhere close. I just pull over."

If they say "Hmm, that sounds like a good idea!" then they're less likely to be high-conflict crazy. If they say "WTF? I hate those assholes, I brake-check the hell out of them" well...in my experience that's a big red flag.

It's easy to screen for crazy. Just pay attention to red flags like that, and when you see one, next before you even get close to a bedroom. And again, it might be worthwhile to think carefully about the frame you're giving off. Opposites do attract, but when it comes to high-conflict, like often attracts like.

Quote: (06-29-2016 08:33 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

And lol at blaming the bar. Most fucked up chicks you'll ever meet are holy rollers.

Step your game up.

WIA

Yeah, the "common knowledge" that you can't meet "quality women" online or in bars is always amusing to me, because overall as an adult not in college for a very long time, those two venues are the places where historically I've met the women I liked best.

Archie nailed it.

I will give you a homework assignment instead of advice.

Read this link twice

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personalit...sorders.29

Then commit this section to memory: (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic...y_disorder)

Quote:Quote:

Characteristics[edit]
People with HPD are usually high-functioning, both socially and professionally. They usually have good social skills, despite tending to use them to manipulate others into making them the center of attention.[4] HPD may also affect a person's social and/or romantic relationships, as well as their ability to cope with losses or failures. They may seek treatment for clinical depression when romantic (or other close personal) relationships end.[citation needed]

Individuals with HPD often fail to see their own personal situation realistically, instead dramatizing and exaggerating their difficulties. They may go through frequent job changes, as they become easily bored and may prefer withdrawing from frustration (instead of facing it). Because they tend to crave novelty and excitement, they may place themselves in risky situations. All of these factors may lead to greater risk of developing clinical depression.[5]

Additional characteristics may include:

Exhibitionist behavior
Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
A need to be the center of attention
Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
Making rash decisions[4]
Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]
Some people with histrionic traits or personality disorder change their seduction technique into a more maternal or paternal style as they age.[7]

Mnemonic[edit]
A mnemonic that can be used to remember the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder is shortened as "PRAISE ME":[8][9]

Provocative (or seductive) behavior
Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
Attention-seeking
Influenced easily by others or circumstances
Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
Emotional lability; shallowness
Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

Then you need to read this section two or three times. Probably three, it's the most important of these and tougher to notice to an untrained eye. Most women in the world are 65%+ ESFJ. BPD disproportionately affects that personality type more as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline...y_disorder

Borderline personality disorder
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Borderline personality disorder
Classification and external resources
Synonymsemotionally unstable personality disorder – impulsive or borderline type, emotional intensity disorder[1][2]
SpecialtyPsychiatry
ICD-10F60.3
ICD-9-CM301.83
MedlinePlus000935
eMedicinearticle/913575
Patient UKBorderline personality disorder
MeSHD001883
[edit on Wikidata]
Personality disorders
Cluster A (odd)
Paranoid Schizoid Schizotypal
Cluster B (dramatic)
Antisocial Borderline Histrionic Narcissistic
Cluster C (anxious)
Avoidant Dependent Obsessive–compulsive
Not specified
Depressive Passive-aggressive Sadistic Self-defeating Psychopathic
v t e
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by extreme fear of abandonment; unstable relationships with other people, sense of self, or emotions; feelings of emptiness; frequent dangerous behavior; and self-harm.[3] Symptoms may be triggered by seemingly normal events.[3] This pattern of behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.[4] People with BPD often engage in idealization and devaluation of others, alternating between high positive regard and great disappointment.[5] Substance abuse, depression, and eating disorders commonly co-exist with borderline personality disorder.[3] About 6% of those with BPD die by suicide.[3]

The cause of BPD is unclear but is believed to involve both genetic and environmental factors.[3] Twin studies suggest that the illness is partly inherited from one's parents.[3] Traits such as impulsiveness and aggression can be attributed to temperament.[3] There is evidence that abnormalities of the frontolimbic networks are associated with many of the symptoms.[6] The disorder is recognized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Since a personality disorder is a pervasive, enduring, and inflexible pattern of maladaptive inner experiences and pathological behavior, there is a general reluctance to diagnose personality disorders before adolescence or early adulthood.[7] Diagnosis is based on the symptoms while a medical exam may be done to rule out other problems.[3]

Borderline personality disorder is typically treated with therapy, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).[3] Another type, dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) has been found to reduce the risk of suicide.[3] Therapy may occur one-on-one, or as a group.[3] While medications do not cure BPD, they may be used for the associated symptoms.[3] About 1.6% of people have BPD in a given year.[3] Some require care in hospital.[3] There is an ongoing debate about the naming of the disorder, especially the suitability of the word "borderline".[8][9] The ICD-10 manual refers to the disorder as emotionally unstable personality disorder and has similar diagnostic criteria. In the DSM-5, the name of the disorder remains the same as in the previous editions.[7]

Contents [hide]
1Signs and symptoms
1.1Emotions
1.2Behavior
1.3Self-harm and suicide
1.4Interpersonal relationships
1.5Sense of self
1.6Cognitions
1.7Disability
2Causes
2.1Genetics
2.2Brain abnormalities
2.3Neurobiological factors
2.4Developmental factors
2.5Neurological patterns
2.6Mediating and moderating factors
3Diagnosis
3.1Diagnostic and Statistical Manual
3.2International Classification of Disease
3.3Millon's subtypes
3.4Family members
3.5Adolescence
3.6Differential diagnosis and comorbidity
4Management
4.1Psychotherapy
4.2Medications
4.3Services
5Prognosis
6Epidemiology
7History
8Controversies
8.1Credibility and validity of testimony
8.2Gender
8.3Manipulative behavior
8.4Stigma
8.5Terminology
9Society and culture
9.1Film and television
9.2Awareness
10Notes
11References
12External links

Signs and symptoms[edit]

Borderline personality disorder may be characterized by the following signs and symptoms:

Markedly disturbed sense of identity
Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment
Splitting ("black-and-white" thinking)
Severe impulsivity
Intense or uncontrollable emotional outbursts that often seem disproportionate to the event or situation
Unstable and chaotic interpersonal relationships
Self-damaging behavior
Distorted self-image[3]
Dissociation
Frequently accompanied by depression, anxiety, anger, substance abuse, or rage
The most distinguishing symptoms of BPD are marked sensitivity to rejection or criticism, and intense fear of possible abandonment.[10] Overall, the features of BPD include unusually intense sensitivity in relationships with others, difficulty regulating emotions, and impulsivity. Other symptoms may include feeling unsure of one's personal identity, morals, and values; having paranoid thoughts when feeling stressed; dissociation and depersonalization; and, in moderate to severe cases, stress-induced breaks with reality or psychotic episodes.

Emotions[edit]
People with BPD feel emotions more easily, more deeply, and longer than others do.[11][12] In addition, emotions may repeatedly resurge and persist a long time.[12] Consequently, it may take more time for people with BPD than others to return to a stable emotional baseline following an intense emotional experience.[13]

In Marsha Linehan's view, the sensitivity, intensity, and duration with which people with BPD feel emotions have both positive and negative effects.[13] People with BPD are often exceptionally enthusiastic, idealistic, joyful, and loving.[14] However, they may feel overwhelmed by negative emotions ("anxiety, depression, guilt/shame, worry, anger, etc."), experiencing intense grief instead of sadness, shame and humiliation instead of mild embarrassment, rage instead of annoyance, and panic instead of nervousness.[14]

People with BPD are also especially sensitive to feelings of rejection, criticism, isolation, and perceived failure.[15] Before learning other coping mechanisms, their efforts to manage or escape from their very negative emotions may lead to self-injury or suicidal behavior.[16] They are often aware of the intensity of their negative emotional reactions and, since they cannot regulate them, they shut them down entirely.[13] This can be harmful to people with BPD, since negative emotions alert people to the presence of a problematic situation and move them to address it which the person with BPD would normally be aware of only to cause further distress.[13]

While people with BPD feel joy intensely, they are especially prone to dysphoria, depression, and/or feelings of mental and emotional distress. Zanarini et al. recognized four categories of dysphoria that are typical of this condition: extreme emotions, destructiveness or self-destructiveness, feeling fragmented or lacking identity, and feelings of victimization.[17] Within these categories, a BPD diagnosis is strongly associated with a combination of three specific states: feeling betrayed, "feeling like hurting myself", and feeling out of control.[17] Since there is great variety in the types of dysphoria experienced by people with BPD, the amplitude of the distress is a helpful indicator of borderline personality disorder.[17]

In addition to intense emotions, people with BPD experience emotional lability; or in other words, changeability. Although the term emotional lability suggests rapid changes between depression and elation, the mood swings in people with this condition actually fluctuate more frequently between anger and anxiety and between depression and anxiety.[18]

Behavior[edit]
Impulsive behavior is common, including substance or alcohol abuse, eating disorders, unprotected sex or indiscriminate sex with multiple partners, reckless spending, and reckless driving.[19] Impulsive behavior may also include leaving jobs or relationships, running away, and self-injury.[20]

People with BPD act impulsively because it gives them immediate relief from their emotional pain.[20] However, in the long term, people with BPD suffer increased pain from the shame and guilt that follow such actions.[20] A cycle often begins in which people with BPD feel emotional pain, engage in impulsive behavior to relieve that pain, feel shame and guilt over their actions, feel emotional pain from the shame and guilt, and then experience stronger urges to engage in impulsive behavior to relieve the new pain.[20] As time goes on, impulsive behavior may become an automatic response to emotional pain.[20]

Self-harm and suicide[edit]
Self-harming or suicidal behavior is one of the core diagnostic criteria in the DSM IV-TR. Management of and recovery from this behavior can be complex and challenging.[21] The lifetime risk of suicide among people with BPD is between 3% and 10%.[10][22] There is evidence that men diagnosed with BPD are approximately twice as likely to complete suicide as women diagnosed with BPD.[23] There is also evidence that a considerable percentage of men who complete suicide may have undiagnosed BPD.[24]

Self-injury is common and may take place with or without suicidal intent.[25][26] The reported reasons for non-suicidal self-injury (NSSI) differ from the reasons for suicide attempts.[16] Reasons for NSSI include expressing anger, self-punishment, generating normal feelings (often in response to dissociation), and distracting oneself from emotional pain or difficult circumstances.[16] In contrast, suicide attempts typically reflect a belief that others will be better off following the suicide.[16] Both suicidal and non-suicidal self-injury are a response to feeling negative emotions.[16]

Sexual abuse can be a particular trigger for suicidal behavior in adolescents with BPD tendencies.[27][quantify]

Interpersonal relationships[edit]
People with BPD can be very sensitive to the way others treat them, by feeling intense joy and gratitude at perceived expressions of kindness, and intense sadness or anger at perceived criticism or hurtfulness.[28] Their feelings about others often shift from admiration or love to anger or dislike after a disappointment, a perceived threat of losing someone, or a perceived loss of esteem in the eyes of someone they value. This phenomenon, sometimes called splitting, includes a shift from idealizing others to devaluing them.[29] Combined with mood disturbances, idealization and devaluation can undermine relationships with family, friends, and co-workers.[30] Self-image can also change rapidly from healthy to unhealthy.

While strongly desiring intimacy, people with BPD tend toward insecure, avoidant or ambivalent, or fearfully preoccupied attachment patterns in relationships,[31] and they often view the world as dangerous and malevolent.[28] BPD, like other personality disorders, is linked to increased levels of chronic stress and conflict in romantic relationships, decreased satisfaction on the part of romantic partners, abuse, and unwanted pregnancy.[32]

Sense of self[edit]
People with BPD tend to have trouble seeing a clear picture of their identity. In particular, they tend to have difficulty knowing what they value, believe, prefer, and enjoy.[33] They are often unsure about their long-term goals for relationships and jobs. This difficulty with knowing who they are and what they value can cause people with BPD to experience feeling "empty" and "lost".[33]

Cognitions[edit]
The often intense emotions experienced by people with BPD can make it difficult for them to control the focus of their attention—to concentrate.[33] In addition, people with BPD may tend to dissociate, which can be thought of as an intense form of "zoning out".[34] Dissociation often occurs in response to experiencing a painful event (or experiencing something that triggers the memory of a painful event). It involves the mind automatically redirecting attention away from that event, presumably to protect against experiencing intense emotion and unwanted behavioral impulses that such emotion might otherwise trigger.[34]

Although the mind's habit of blocking out intense painful emotions may provide temporary relief, it can also have the unwanted side effect of blocking or blunting the experience of ordinary emotions, reducing the access of people with BPD to the information contained in those emotions, which helps guide effective decision-making in daily life.[34] Sometimes, it is possible for another person to tell when someone with BPD is dissociating, because their facial or vocal expressions may become flat or expressionless, or they may appear to be distracted; at other times, dissociation may be barely noticeable.[34]

Disability[edit]
BPD is related to lower functioning and disability, even when socioeconomic status, medical conditions, and all psychiatric disorders were controlled.[35] Further, it is more common for females with BPD to experience disabilities than males with BPD.[35] More research is necessary to determine if this is due to a genetic sex difference or social reasons, but more females with BPD are diagnosed than males.[35]

Causes[edit]
As is the case with other mental disorders, the causes of BPD are complex and not fully agreed upon.[9] Evidence suggests that BPD and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may be related in some way.[36] Most researchers agree that a history of childhood trauma can be a contributing factor,[37] but less attention has historically been paid to investigating the causal roles played by congenital brain abnormalities, genetics, neurobiological factors, and environmental factors other than trauma.[9][38]

Social factors include how people interact in their early development with their family, friends, and other children.[39] Psychological factors include the individual's personality and temperament, shaped by his or her environment and learned coping skills that deal with stress.[39] These different factors together suggest that there are multiple factors that may contribute to the disorder.

Genetics[edit]
The heritability of BPD has been estimated at 40%.[40] That is, 40 percent of the variability in liability underlying BPD in the population can be explained by genetic differences. Twin studies may overestimate the effect of genes on variability in personality disorders due to the complicating factor of a shared family environment.[41] Nonetheless, the researchers of this study concluded that personality disorders "seem to be more strongly influenced by genetic effects than almost any axis I disorder [e.g., bipolar disorder, depression, eating disorders], and more than most broad personality dimensions."[42] Moreover, the study found that BPD was estimated to be the third most-heritable personality disorder out of the 10 personality disorders reviewed.[42]

Twin, sibling, and other family studies indicate partial heritability for impulsive aggression, but studies of serotonin-related genes have suggested only modest contributions to behavior.[43]

Families with twins in the Netherlands were participants of an ongoing study by Trull and colleagues, in which 711 pairs of siblings and 561 parents were examined to identify the location of genetic traits that influenced the development of BPD.[44] Research collaborators found that genetic material on chromosome nine was linked to BPD features.[44] The researchers concluded "that genetic factors play a major role in individual differences of borderline personality disorder features."[44] These same researchers had earlier concluded in a previous study that 42 percent of variation in BPD features was attributable to genetic influences and 58 percent was attributable to environmental influences.[44]

Genes currently under investigation include the 7-repeat polymorphism of the dopamine D4 receptor (DRD4), which has been linked to disorganized attachment, whilst the combined effect of the 7-repeat polymorphism and the 10/10 dopamine transporter (DAT) genotype has been linked to abnormalities in inhibitory control, both noted features of BPD.[45] There is a possible connection to chromosome 5.[46]

Brain abnormalities[edit]
A number of neuroimaging studies in BPD have reported findings of reductions in regions of the brain involved in the regulation of stress responses and emotion, affecting the hippocampus, the orbitofrontal cortex, and the amygdala, amongst other areas.[45] A smaller number of studies have used magnetic resonance spectroscopy to explore changes in the concentrations of neurometabolites in certain brain regions of BPD patients, looking specifically at neurometabolites such as N-acetylaspartate, creatine, glutamate-related compounds, and choline-containing compounds.[45]

Hippocampus[edit]
The hippocampus tends to be smaller in people with BPD, as it is in people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). However, in BPD, unlike PTSD, the amygdala also tends to be smaller.[47]

Amygdala[edit]
The amygdalas are smaller and more active in people with BPD.[47] Decreased amygdala volume has also been found in people with obsessive-compulsive disorder.[48] One study has found unusually strong activity in the left amygdalas of people with BPD when they experience and view displays of negative emotions.[49] Since the amygdala generates all emotions (including unpleasant ones), this unusually strong activity may explain the unusual strength and longevity of fear, sadness, anger, and shame experienced by people with BPD, as well as their heightened sensitivity to displays of these emotions in others.[47]

Prefrontal cortex[edit]
The prefrontal cortex tends to be less active in people with BPD, especially when recalling memories of abandonment.[50] This relative inactivity occurs in the right anterior cingulate (areas 24 and 32).[50] Given its role in regulating emotional arousal, the relative inactivity of the prefrontal cortex might explain the difficulties people with BPD experience in regulating their emotions and responses to stress.[51]

Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis[edit]
The hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis (HPA axis) regulates cortisol production, which is released in response to stress. Cortisol production tends to be elevated in people with BPD, indicating a hyperactive HPA axis in these individuals.[52] This causes them to experience a greater biological stress response, which might explain their greater vulnerability to irritability.[53] Since traumatic events can increase cortisol production and HPA axis activity, one possibility is that the prevalence of higher than average activity in the HPA axis of people with BPD may simply be a reflection of the higher than average prevalence of traumatic childhood and maturational events among people with BPD.[53] Another possibility is that, by heightening their sensitivity to stressful events, increased cortisol production may predispose those with BPD to experience stressful childhood and maturational events as traumatic.

Increased cortisol production is also associated with an increased risk of suicidal behavior.[54]

Neurobiological factors[edit]
Estrogen[edit]
Individual differences in women's estrogen cycles may be related to the expression of BPD symptoms in female patients.[55] A 2003 study found that women's BPD symptoms were predicted by changes in estrogen levels throughout their menstrual cycles, an effect that remained significant when the results were controlled for a general increase in negative affect.[56]

Developmental factors[edit]
Childhood trauma[edit]
There is a strong correlation between child abuse, especially child sexual abuse, and development of BPD.[57][58][59] Many individuals with BPD report a history of abuse and neglect as young children, but causation is still debated.[60] Patients with BPD have been found to be significantly more likely to report having been verbally, emotionally, physically, or sexually abused by caregivers of either gender. They also report a high incidence of incest and loss of caregivers in early childhood.[61]

Individuals with BPD were also likely to report having caregivers of both sexes deny the validity of their thoughts and feelings. Caregivers were also reported to have failed to provide needed protection and to have neglected their child's physical care. Parents of both sexes were typically reported to have withdrawn from the child emotionally and to have treated the child inconsistently.[61] Additionally, women with BPD who reported a previous history of neglect by a female caregiver and abuse by a male caregiver were significantly more likely to experience sexual abuse by a non-caregiver.[61]

It has been suggested that children who experience chronic early maltreatment and attachment difficulties may go on to develop borderline personality disorder.[62]

However, none of these studies provide evidence that childhood trauma necessarily causes or contributes to causing BPD. Rather, both the trauma and the BPD could be caused by a third factor.[citation needed] For example, it could be that many caregivers who tend to expose children to traumatic experiences do so partly because of their own heritable personality disorders, the genetic predisposition for which they may pass on to their children, who develop BPD as a result of that predisposition and other factors, and not as a result of prior mistreatment.[63]

Writing in the psychoanalytic tradition, Otto Kernberg argues that a child's failure to achieve the developmental task of psychic clarification of self and other and failure to overcome splitting might increase the risk of developing a borderline personality.[64]

A child's inability to tolerate delayed gratification at age 4 does not predict later development of BPD.[65]

Neurological patterns[edit]
The intensity and reactivity of a person's negative affectivity, or tendency to feel negative emotions, predicts BPD symptoms more strongly than does childhood sexual abuse.[66] This finding, differences in brain structure (see Brain abnormalities), and the fact that some patients with BPD do not report a traumatic history,[67] suggest that BPD is distinct from the post-traumatic stress disorder which frequently accompanies it. Thus, researchers examine developmental causes in addition to childhood trauma.

Research published in January 2013 by Dr. Anthony Ruocco at the University of Toronto has highlighted two patterns of brain activity that may underlie the dysregulation of emotion indicated in this disorder: (1) increased activity in the brain circuits responsible for the experience of heightened emotional pain, coupled with (2) reduced activation of the brain circuits that normally regulate or suppress these generated painful emotions. These two neural networks are seen to be dysfunctionally operative in the frontolimbic regions, but the specific regions vary widely in individuals, which calls for the analysis of more neuroimaging studies.[68]

Also (contrary to the results of earlier studies) sufferers of BPD showed less activation in the amygdala in situations of increased negative emotionality than the control group. Dr. John Krystal, editor of the journal Biological Psychiatry, wrote that these results "[added] to the impression that people with borderline personality disorder are 'set-up' by their brains to have stormy emotional lives, although not necessarily unhappy or unproductive lives".[68]

Mediating and moderating factors[edit]
Executive function[edit]
While high rejection sensitivity is associated with stronger symptoms of borderline personality disorder, executive function appears to mediate the relationship between rejection sensitivity and BPD symptoms.[65] That is, a group of cognitive processes that include planning, working memory, attention, and problem-solving might be the mechanism through which rejection sensitivity impacts BPD symptoms. A 2008 study found that the relationship between a person's rejection sensitivity and BPD symptoms was stronger when executive function was lower and that the relationship was weaker when executive function was higher.[65] This suggests that high executive function might help protect people with high rejection sensitivity against symptoms of BPD.[65]

A 2012 study found that problems in working memory might contribute to greater impulsivity in people with BPD.[69]

Family environment[edit]
Family environment mediates the effect of child sexual abuse on the development of BPD. An unstable family environment predicts the development of the disorder, while a stable family environment predicts a lower risk. One possible explanation is that a stable environment buffers against its development.[70]

Self-complexity[edit]
Self-complexity, or considering one's self to have many different characteristics, appears to moderate the relationship between Actual-Ideal self-discrepancy and the development of BPD symptoms. That is, for individuals who believe that their actual characteristics do not match the characteristics that they hope to acquire, high self-complexity reduces the impact of their conflicted self-image on BPD symptoms.[71]

However, self-complexity does not moderate the relationship between Actual-Ought self-discrepancy and the development of BPD symptoms. That is, for individuals who believe that their actual characteristics do not match the characteristics that they should already have, high self-complexity does not reduce the impact of their conflicted self-image on BPD symptoms. The protective role of self-complexity in Actual-Ideal self-discrepancy, but not in Actual-Ought self-discrepancy, suggests that the impact of conflicted or unstable self-image in BPD depends on whether the individual views self in terms of characteristics that they hope to acquire, or in terms of characteristics that they should already have acquired.[71]

Thought suppression[edit]
A 2005 study found that thought suppression, or conscious attempts to avoid thinking certain thoughts, mediates the relationship between emotional vulnerability and BPD symptoms.[66] A later study found that the relationship between emotional vulnerability and BPD symptoms is not necessarily mediated by thought suppression. However, this study did find that thought suppression mediates the relationship between an invalidating environment and BPD symptoms.[72]

If you can understand the fundamentals of "Guilt Manipulation" and spot it from a 100 miles away, damn near no woman will ever trick you or waste your time easily. Especially anyone BPD or HPD.

http://psychcentral.com/lib/how-to-spot-manipulation/

Good Luck

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (06-29-2016 09:08 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Step your game up.

WIA

Yeah, the "common knowledge" that you can't meet "quality women" online or in bars is always amusing to me, because overall as an adult not in college for a very long time, those two venues are the places where historically I've met the women I liked best.

True. Only thing I would say is that a dive bar is not the same as a jazz lounge bar. There are all kinds of bars that cater to different crowds. Dudes in LA, have ten times more choices than most people. No need to go to an ice house, if there is a lounge playing some downtempo groove and the ladies fit your liking. Also, there will always be a chick checking out something like a Blues Bar for the first time. I think Archie was hinting at that as well.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I think we are all accidental nut magnets given the reality of 2016:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16...98023.html

Women And Prescription Drugs: One In Four Takes Mental Health Meds

When it comes to feeling depressed or anxious, or inattentive, women are more likely to take prescription medication than men, according to a new report from Medco Health Solutions, the pharmacy-benefit manager.

One of the more startling statistics in the report, which analyzed prescription claims data from 2.5 million insured Americans from 2001 to 2010, is that one in four women is dispensed medication for a mental health condition, compared to just 15 percent of men.

Antidepressant use especially is high among women, up 29 percent since 2001, the report showed, and anti-anxiety meds are used by women at almost twice the rate seen among men. In 2010, 11 percent of middle-aged women were on an anti-anxiety medication, while only 5.7 percent of men that age were. There’s also a gender shift when it comes to the use of drugs for ADHD in adulthood: although the disorder is thought to afflict primarily young boys, slightly more women use ADHD medications as adults than men.

The use of atypical antipsychotics — medications once mainly prescribed for schizophrenia — have gone up dramatically as well. The number of adults ages 20 to 64 taking these meds is 3.5 times higher than it was 2001. And although the number of men on these drugs increased more dramatically during that time, there are still more women than men taking the medications.

Dr. David Muzina, a psychiatrist and national practice leader of the Medco Neuroscience Therapeutic Resource Center, took The Huffington Post through the study’s results and what they mean.

One in four women is on antidepressants, and women are using — or at least prescribed — these medications at higher rates than men. Any idea why that’s happening?

In general, we know that women tend to seek treatment and go to doctors’ offices more frequently than men do. When you move into the behavioral health space, that may be even more true, so the opportunity to get evaluated and diagnosed and treated is likely higher. That may, to some extent, explain some of the differences.

We also believe that [women] may be at higher risk for major depressive disorders. It likely is biological. We don’t know exactly why. I can speak from experience as a practicing psychiatrist, comparing a general visit between a psychiatrist and a woman versus a male patient, that there is more resistance and reluctance from the men to be willing to accept treatment. There may be some subtle differences there with men thinking they need to tough it out.

Women are using anti‐anxiety medication at more than twice the rate of men. Why is that?

[Anti-anxiety medications] are fast-acting. They’re in that Valium family, and they’re very commonly used to treat adjustment disorders — these brief periods of time for a month or two when someone has life stressors and is having difficulty coping. An example would be a marital discord, going through a separation or a divorce. A job would be a big one, particularly in the current economy.

Women are bearing the brunt of the emotional stressors around us: they’re working, raising the kids, trying to juggle all these issues, getting all these things done, and they’re more likely to reach out and ask for help.

I would say we are all accidental nut magnets given the reality of 2016:

Women And Prescription Drugs: One In Four Takes Mental Health Meds
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/16...98023.html

When it comes to feeling depressed or anxious, or inattentive, women are more likely to take prescription medication than men, according to a new report from Medco Health Solutions, the pharmacy-benefit manager.

One of the more startling statistics in the report, which analyzed prescription claims data from 2.5 million insured Americans from 2001 to 2010, is that one in four women is dispensed medication for a mental health condition, compared to just 15 percent of men.

Antidepressant use especially is high among women, up 29 percent since 2001, the report showed, and anti-anxiety meds are used by women at almost twice the rate seen among men. In 2010, 11 percent of middle-aged women were on an anti-anxiety medication, while only 5.7 percent of men that age were. There’s also a gender shift when it comes to the use of drugs for ADHD in adulthood: although the disorder is thought to afflict primarily young boys, slightly more women use ADHD medications as adults than men.

The use of atypical antipsychotics — medications once mainly prescribed for schizophrenia — have gone up dramatically as well. The number of adults ages 20 to 64 taking these meds is 3.5 times higher than it was 2001. And although the number of men on these drugs increased more dramatically during that time, there are still more women than men taking the medications.

Dr. David Muzina, a psychiatrist and national practice leader of the Medco Neuroscience Therapeutic Resource Center, took The Huffington Post through the study’s results and what they mean.

One in four women is on antidepressants, and women are using — or at least prescribed — these medications at higher rates than men. Any idea why that’s happening?

In general, we know that women tend to seek treatment and go to doctors’ offices more frequently than men do. When you move into the behavioral health space, that may be even more true, so the opportunity to get evaluated and diagnosed and treated is likely higher. That may, to some extent, explain some of the differences.

We also believe that [women] may be at higher risk for major depressive disorders. It likely is biological. We don’t know exactly why. I can speak from experience as a practicing psychiatrist, comparing a general visit between a psychiatrist and a woman versus a male patient, that there is more resistance and reluctance from the men to be willing to accept treatment. There may be some subtle differences there with men thinking they need to tough it out.

Women are using anti‐anxiety medication at more than twice the rate of men. Why is that?

[Anti-anxiety medications] are fast-acting. They’re in that Valium family, and they’re very commonly used to treat adjustment disorders — these brief periods of time for a month or two when someone has life stressors and is having difficulty coping. An example would be a marital discord, going through a separation or a divorce. A job would be a big one, particularly in the current economy.

Women are bearing the brunt of the emotional stressors around us: they’re working, raising the kids, trying to juggle all these issues, getting all these things done, and they’re more likely to reach out and ask for help.

###

So much for strong independent women who can have it all meme they were all sold - turns out it was pharmaceutical industry propaganda.

Quote: (06-29-2016 02:45 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

[i]We also believe that [women] may be at higher risk for major depressive disorders. It likely is biological. We don’t know exactly why.

Might have something to do with the notion that "A woman's body is her fate." I don't believe that's entirely true, but as has been mentioned here before, most Western women use either acceptance or attempting to force the world to accommodate them as their primary coping mechanism, not self-improvement as we would.

most Western women use either acceptance or attempting to force the world to accommodate them as their primary coping mechanism, not self-improvement as we would.

Excellent insight, and it's why we don't see obese men posting pictures of themselves on social media telling us their curves make them hot.

If you're going to bars to pick up bitches you are not going to find quality girls just like you don't go to walmart to buy quality products.

True dat. The last time I went to a club a few weeks ago, there were some lookers (who were more interested in their smartphones), and somehow I got stuck with a reformed speed freak.

I came to know that, because she wouldn't stop fondly reminiscing about her former life as an "active user" and the accompanying "social life".
Then she asked me if I'd like some speed.

I politely declined and left the club, pronto. It only would've gotten worse from there.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Crazy comes with the territory. It's just that the main thing I've learned is that you shouldn't be so free to fuck the girl feeling you up within 5 minutes of meeting. A "sane" girl needs a bit of time to be comfortable with you.

Odds are with the crazy chicks they are going out their way to fuck you. It's more like they'll try to comfort you versus you trying to comfort them.

Honestly OG ever since I've been on the forum you've had a penchant for explosive relationships and dating strippers. Have you possibly considered that it's yourself just as much as the crazy chicks?

Get your shit together man.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (06-29-2016 09:08 AM)XPQ22 Wrote:  

Step your game up.

WIA

Then define what a Quality Woman is. If you believe a girl when she says "I never do this" while slurping your cock then no doubt you've met plenty of QW's.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Quote: (06-29-2016 04:20 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Honestly OG ever since I've been on the forum you've had a penchant for explosive relationships and dating strippers. Have you possibly considered that it's yourself just as much as the crazy chicks?

Feedback noted, I just want to say that my days of dating crazy chicks are long gone, now I just try to fuck them a few times and then make a break without too much shit hitting the fan.

Also not every chick I hook up with is a crazy nut job, one of the last girls I was "friends with benefiting" graduated with one of the top GPAs and got a scholarship to go to grad school. I hung out with her longer than most, she was the one that I bailed on moving the couch for if you remember that one [Image: wink.gif].

Quote: (06-29-2016 04:44 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Then define what a Quality Woman is. If you believe a girl when she says "I never do this" while slurping your cock then no doubt you've met plenty of QW's.

In my book a "quality woman" is one who is...not like the ones the OP describes. One of those "you know what it isn't" sort of things.

"I (almost) never do this" is a standard boilerplate statement that's IMO not indicative of much. From their perspective it might even be true, they likely don't bang the majority of guys who they deign to turn up for on a first date.

Other than that...what's wrong with having my cock sucked? Isn't that the objective? What do I want her to say? "Yep, I'm a big slut." Or "You know, I'm a virgin." And then be terrible at blowjobs.

I'm not looking to wife her up. I think it's foolish to go out looking for quick sex and at the same time try to hold the girls one is getting it from to some impossible saintly standard. And assuming that just because a girl might come from a "traditional" background and only has a lifetime notch count of three that she'd automatically make a solid LTR prospect is a bad assumption.

But I've definitely never had a girl cry during sex, or tell me she loved me after our first bang, or throw herself at me while I was driving my car. Maybe that's a low bar for a standard, but gee whiz at least I know enough to avoid serious crazy. I nexted one girl a couple months ago simply for saying something to the effect of "I probably shouldn't have done that..." after we hooked up. Too much risk, absolutely not, no way, forget it.

Ooh this is getting good.

If a chick brings a lot to the mix before you show her value

Or

She doesn't bring anything to the table

Those are signs of different problems.

Red pill guys don't care about female strategies, but players should.

WIA

Quote: (06-29-2016 04:47 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-29-2016 04:20 PM)Comte De St. Germain Wrote:  

Feedback noted, I just want to say that my days of dating crazy chicks are long gone, now I just try to fuck them a few times and then make a break without too much shit hitting the fan.

Also not every chick I hook up with is a crazy nut job, one of the last girls I was "friends with benefiting" graduated with one of the top GPAs and got a scholarship to go to grad school. I hung out with her longer than most, she was the one that I bailed on moving the couch for if you remember that one [Image: wink.gif].

Fuck yea I do man. Great fucking thread. Great life stories and what not, but you can only do so much of that before it bites you in the ass. I myself am a fan of the girls that are off their rockers. All the same it seems as if it's starting to kill you in these years as all poisons do.

Think you need to shack up with a good ol' Catholic virgin you met at Church one of these days. Get something solid and comfy before you go off on a bender again. It's only fair. You need the yin and the yang.

Never good to dabble in only one extreme.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Yea most girls are crazy and being a player where you run through a lot of girls is going to give you insight into some nutcases.

One thing I do notice with myself is I tend to be attracted to the crazy bitches. I'm attracted to thin attractive girls who can carry a conversation. Usually around these parts that means waitresses, bartenders, fitness freaks, girls in marketing, "models", etc.. You catch my drift.
What these broads have in common of course is that usually they're insecure, BPD, or have crazy baggage due to childhood abuse. They're good at socializing and aren't afraid to carry a conversation with a stranger.
If I were to meet a shy church girl drinking a mojito who doesn't give me play at the bar then I would just move on to the next one. If a conversation with a girl burns out I usually just go talk to someone else.
I most likely woudn't even make an approach because if I see a girls body language isn't open, eye contact, or chatty I usually don't make that move.

I've met a few girls through social circle as well and its the same thing. I pick the one that seems fun and vibrant and would make a good lay. Turns out they're crazy 70% of the time too.
The ones that are conservative and nice usually don't give me the time of day.

Although I agree with the feedback of WestIndian, I'll go in a bit of a different direction with my reply. Since you've admitted that most of your lays are from the Cali Bars, what I always thought about you was pretty much confirmed; that you're a good looking kid with solid game. And the thread you just posted about how you just laid pipe on your first Black Girls reflects the fact that your game is on deck!

But what's next for you? I'm assuming that you haven't asked yourself that question yet... and that might be the reason that you're starting to get reflective about yourself... and that's a normal step when you achieve major success in the Game. You've been around here long enough to know how to screen girls and recognize which are better relationship material and all.

I believe that you're getting involved with these chicks... simply because you're not ready to invest in something more meaningful... that will demand way more effort than these chicks at the Bar. Keep in mind that these chicks are using you as well for a big self esteem boost! So Wia is right when he says that you're currently the version of the Hot chick dating the tattooed felon, but you can switch that around when you'll be ready for something more meaningful that requires more effort. But you have to want if for real.

By starting to get self reflective, you might be on your way out of your "Bang a lot" phase, and soon start the "relationship phase or something else" from your life. That's my 2 cents since I'm in a similar mind frame at the moment.

Aren't they all?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

OgNorcal,

With all due respect, are these crazy women you are meeting in Northern California?

I deal with a lot of folks, and the ones from there can tend to be crazy.

Aloha!