rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeremy Renner’s wife files divorce, less than a year, wants prenup thrown out

Another powerful beta chump gets chucked

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.2060840

Quote:Quote:

The wife of "Avengers" actor Jeremy Renner has called it quits after less than a year of marriage.

Model Sonni Pacheco filed for divorce on Dec. 5 in Los Angeles citing irreconcilable differences, court documents reveal.

The Canadian beauty listed the date of the couple's secret marriage as Jan. 13 and the date of separation as Nov. 29.

Pacheco, who is two decades younger than 43-year-old Renner, wants physical custody of the couple's 1 1/2-year-old daughter Ava Berlin along with spousal support and reimbursement for moving expenses, her filing states.

She asked that joint legal custody and visitation be granted to Renner.

Pacheco also claims the prenup she signed should get tossed on the basis of unspecified fraud and asks that Renner return her passport, birth certificate and Social Security card, TMZ.com first reported.

Attempts to reach a rep for Renner were not immediately successful Tuesday.

The intensely private pair was married for months before the "Hurt Locker" star revealed in September that they tied the knot.

"I have tried to protect my family's privacy, my wife's privacy. I don't need her to get hammered with my life. Privacy issues are important because I want her to go about her day without being bothered," Renner told Capitol File in an interview related to his latest film, "Kill the Messenger."

"Paps follow me, [AND]that's fine. But it's annoying being followed when I'm with my family," he said.

He described fatherhood as a life-changing event that shifted his priorities..

"It's the best thing I have ever done-doing it later on in life. By then I achieved a lot of things that I wanted to achieve; I'm so blessed for that. Now I can really spend time with the family," he said.

"The only thing I think about when I'm not with my baby is, How do I get to my baby? I need to get to her, and I'm very miserable when I don't see her. I really love being a father," he said.

He said he still worked hard, maybe "even more," but that it was to secure his family's future.

"It used to be for myself so I'm not old and broke. All these things I still do, but I do it now for the future of my baby, and if it gets in the way of her well-being, then I stop," he told Capitol File.

Will be interested to see if the prenup is thrown out.

I have heard of prenups being thrown out in the case of very wealthy husbands, I wonder about middle-class ones...

She wants Avengers money and is worried that Ultron will kill Hawkeye.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Why is Renner a beta chump?

Another day another man potentially going to hung out to dry by a greedy leech.

I'll be curious to find out what the unspecified fraud is? I know that there were rumors of Renner being gay, could that what she is referring to.

He should get a paternity test for his daughter right away.
I wonder if the slut had it planned from the beginning. He should tell her to fuck off and not give her a cent. Immediately cut off her control of any of his bank accounts or assets. Then make it clear that he is willing to drag legal proceedings on for many years if she is not content with the terms of the prenup.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

This treat needs a photo for a more 'sound' discussion
[Image: rs_1024x759-140924044408-1024.Jeremy-Ren...-92414.jpg]

About the prenup thing, objectively prenup defeats the purpose of marriage bond for your wife, which is financial security. That's why judges are inclined to throw out the prenups on the grounds of unfair terms for the woman. This is almost guaranteed to happen if you are filthy rich, like Renner. In common law it doesn't usually come to that because you are more likely to be scared and settle before you go to court. The cleanest way to avoid all this bullshit is just not to get married. If you must, live like Hank Moody, call yourself wife and husband, just not on paper. But oh wait, nowadays judges are ''deciding'' that it's a civil marriage if you have been living in the same place. Fuck, just avoid LTRs in the West altogether.

Mmm after a couple of months.... Looks like the witch had this in the works from the beginning. Hopefully his prenuptial is not tossed.

Let the divorce rape commence. Still dont understand why rich men still marry in this day and age, with the manosphere spreading the gospel far and wide. Zero fucks given.

Don't debate me.

[Image: Sonni-Pacheco.jpg]

^^That face though..........is not one that you wife up. That is a pump 'n dump face. I'm not sure if this is a concept or not, but let's say there is a scale for women's faces of "degree of lacking femininity without veering into manliness/sheer ugliness." That chicks face is pretty high up on that scale.

Quote: (12-30-2014 05:32 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

^^That face though..........is not one that you wife up. That is a pump 'n dump face. I'm not sure if this is a concept or not, but let's say there is a scale for women's faces of "degree of lacking femininity without veering into manliness/sheer ugliness." That chicks face is pretty high up on that scale.

that is a high t/high horn face.

you fuck that every morning and night, but nothing more. ever. brilliant post.

Bottom line, if you divorce in California, you will get fucked as a man. The knife only goes in further the longer you were married there.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Whores gonna whore

How is life in the Vatican, where divorce is illegal? Is that an option in the West?

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-30-2014 05:52 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

Bottom line, if you divorce in California, you will get fucked as a man. The knife only goes in further the longer you were married there.

California and Florida. Terrible States for marriage. Famous people never learn. Some think their spouse will help them gather more fame for face sake or money reasons end up losing it more than they may have earned through it.

If they could do some basic math they could see that, but alas they like to mix personal and business like that...

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (12-30-2014 04:39 PM)monster Wrote:  

Read the comments above, it isn't a smart move, how he didn't see her motives (which are pretty clear) in my eyes makes him beta he "really wanted a family and to protect her from the paparazzi.

Maybe beta chump isn't the specific word to be used, but something similiar is relevant.

Instead of a prenup...a wealthy man is better off putting his money in a trust, or at least a major portion of it prior to marriage.
If it's a discretionary trust with you as the beneficiary, then you cannot borrow from or against it, and it is not subject to any legal judgments against you, as you don't technically own it, and the trustee has sole authority to determine disbursements.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Reminds me of this thread that beta committed suicide over this whore.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-37828-...#pid772508

[Image: Screen%20Shot%202014-07-04%20at%207.06.2...k=rfpeOtE_]

Could be the rumors about him are true.[Image: gay.gif]
http://abc7.com/archive/8608859/

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Haha, yes, let me say it like this, I wouldn't bang a girl with such a face in Bangkok.

Quote: (12-30-2014 07:12 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 04:39 PM)monster Wrote:  

Read the comments above, it isn't a smart move, how he didn't see her motives (which are pretty clear) in my eyes makes him beta he "really wanted a family and to protect her from the paparazzi.

Maybe beta chump isn't the specific word to be used, but something similiar is relevant.

I still don't think he's a beta chump. He's Hollywood A- list and played the field for a long time. He kicks it with Tom Cruise on the weekend.

According to wikipedia:

Renner also runs a house-renovating business with his best friend and fellow actor, Kristoffer Winters.[15] In addition to acting, he has studied disciplines including world religion, criminology, Arnis (Filipino martial arts), and Muay Thai martial arts.[47]

He seems like a Renaissance man and would be a great friend to have.

He's 43 and this is his first marriage. At 43 I think it's acceptable to want a family and try to find a wife. He did everything right if you're gonna get married: had a prenup in place. Obviously it was a tough prenup otherwise the woman wouldn't be contesting it.

He obviously tried to have a real family (they had a child prior to marraige) and raise his kid in a home with a mom & dad.

His only mistake was he couldn't see the future, but he's not a beta chump.

Renner seems like a good guy. From what I've heard in my circles, he's an active investor who is good with his money- he does house flipping and investments on the side, quietly. Glad he got a pre-nup. I imagine he had a great lawyer write it all up.

She's clearly using the child as leverage to squeeze more money out of him. Disgusting.

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:04 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Renner seems like a good guy.

I've seen a lot of his films. He always comes across as a decent fellow in his acting, the type you'd want to hang out with.

I'd like to see him another Bourne film. I would not like to see him screwed over by this bitch.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Hmmmmmm. Possibly relevant:

http://www.celebitchy.com/330384/did_jer...in_the_us/

This article being from roughly October 2013. Renner was married in January 2014.

Lainey at LaineyGossip says she got a tip that Jeremy might have MARRIED his baby-mama Sonni Pacheco at some point recently. Lainey wrote yesterday: “Last week I received an anonymous tip from someone who said that Jeremy Renner and Sonni Pacheco (their daughter Ava Berlin was born earlier this year) got married because of her US visa expiring or something. None of my other sources were able to confirm it…” That’s interesting.

The backstory (as many of you know): Jeremy quietly announced earlier this year that he and Sonni (a 22-year-old Canadian model) were expecting their first child together. Jeremy and Sonni were no longer really dating, although he did move her into his home/guest house when he learned of her pregnancy. Since she gave birth to a daughter (Ava Berlin) in March, I believe Sonni and the baby are still living in Jeremy’s home or in his guest house.

There’s not a lot of confirmed gossip about it, but the impression I get is that Jeremy sort of enjoys this unconventional relationship and he’s jazzed about being a dad. But would he take it the Green Card Marriage Level? He might. Jeremy is… unconventional. His approach to his image, his private life, how he conducts himself around women… he breaks the mold. I have no predictions or assumptions. A Green Card Marriage might have happened. It wouldn’t surprise me at all. It also wouldn’t surprise me to learn that Jeremy and Sonni could have rekindled their romantic relationship and that the marriage is for real, and not a residency issue. It’s anyone’s guess!

Remember that part of her demands include the return of her passport, her birth certificate, and social security ID. She was a Canadian model. Did Jeremy get played for a Green Card, I wonder, especially given they'd supposedly stopped dating after she got pregnant?

This timeline is disgusting. They'd broken up by the time she found out she was pregnant - in mid 2012 or so, their kid was born March 2013. He does what they used to call "The Honourable Thing", doesn't toss her on her own, moves her into the guest house, and there she stays to have the kid. Then a year later, January 2014, they get married. He keeps her out of the limelight as much as possible, keeps the kid under wraps, everything celebrities demand in their lives. 11 months later, she's hit the door.

I note she's said in the court papers (copies here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...-ends.html ) that she doesn't know the ins and outs of his finances, which is good, but also that he's been evasive about her getting her passport back. The thought occurs that he's devoted to his daughter, so he's scared shitless she'll take the kid and run to Canada. That's why he doesn't want her to have her passport back.

EDIT: Also note in the papers that the bitch wants the Range Rover in the interim and Jeremy to keep on paying her fucking rent. Woo yeah, pity the single mother.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:53 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2014 10:04 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

Renner seems like a good guy.

I've seen a lot of his films. He always comes across as a decent fellow in his acting, the type you'd want to hang out with.

I'd like to see him another Bourne film. I would not like to see him screwed over by this bitch.

[Image: agree.gif]

Plus, his Bourne got to have Rachel Weisz instead of that other broad.

[Image: nefertiri-rachel-weisz.jpg?w=535]

WB so hard in her prime.

Would bang.

[Image: sonni-pacheco-2.jpg]