rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever banged a language exchange partner?

I've never had a cute language exchange partner worth banging, but I wonder how this normally goes down. I have met girls at language exchange meetups, but that's a bit different since it's really just an excuse to speak English. I'm talking about the cases where you agree to speak two languages. Efficient method?

Yes, In China it's super easy to find a language exchange parter / teacher for one to one sessions (they taught me Chinese for one hour and I taught them English in return).

It's a good method although you can't really see pictures of the girl before the original meet, unless you add them on some kind of social medium such as WeChat (which is what I usually do). So in countries where WeChat isn't prevelant this may be a problem.

Once you find a hot one though it's a great way to turn it into a bang. Especially if you arrange the language exchange at your own place, I didn't try this in a few months but I'm going to start again by pushing the first exchange at a local coffee shop (5 mins walk from my place) , build comfort & rapport, then depending on her reaction set up the second exchange at the same place (then suggest we go to mine) or directly at my apartment.

So you made your sexual move at the second meetup?

Quote: (11-30-2014 10:29 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So you made your sexual move at the second meetup?

Yes, though this is with Chinese girls. Banging them on the second meetup isn't so difficult (really depends on the individual). But the fact they want to meet a foreigner to practice their English means they already have some interest. I've banged around 5 language exchange partners in the last year, 2 of them were second time meets and the others were after dates that took place after the language exchange.

My method went a little something like this:

First meet - Coffee shop for language exchange

Second meet - Coffee shop for language exchange (within 10 mins away from my apt). Then depending on the girl and her reaction, I would push to go back to my home to continue, if she proceeds an complies then I escalated when at my place.

Third meet - After meeting once or twice for language exchange (with no bang taken place yet), just offer to meet at a bar (also close to my home), if she questioned it I would say we should hang out and just talk in English (so there's no direct teaching with books / material). Usually they are open to this as they are still practicing their English and have interest in you. From this it's almost like standard date game.

I haven't done this myself in Japan, but friends of mine who have basically followed the same plan with Japanese language exchange girls said that it worked about the same.

If, for the purpose of learning a language, she happens to be a foreigner visiting / being a tourist in the country you're in, it becomes much easier.

As I'm sure many of you can attest to, I'm beginning to think that every single tourist has a carnal fantasy floating in the back of their minds at all times while on their trip. Furthermore, she probably doesn't know many people, unlike back home. This means she has less options. If you're her language exchange partner, you're one of her few options.

Lastly, and precisely because she doesn't know many people where you are, there isn't any anti-slut defense.

Yes I have, but it took a few months to get to the bang (disclaimer: I was as Beta as you can possibly be at that time, today it would be much shorter) and we were both in a foreign country, so there was also a social circle element to it. It's a nice experience to sprinkle into your life, but definitely not some valuable tool to be added into your game arsenal.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Probably half of all my bangs this year have been language exchange partners.

With some I made move on the 1st meetup, with others I waited for consequent meetups (sometimes 3 meetups, sometimes even to 5-6).

Sometimes once sex is involved, it might be difficult for the actual language exchange to actually be productive. So in this case it's better to look for another language exchange partner.

No, but I did bang a 18 year old girl who I was being paid to teach English to.

When I was 19 I lived in Spain and my buddy banged a language exchange partner. They would meet at a pub and have a few pints during their language exchange, and after a few meetings he started banging her. I remember it didn't last long. She probably moved onto the next foreigner. It's hard to remember details now, it was a long time ago.

This^

In China, this is the best way to get good girlfriends. The ones that speak and want to practice English is the well that you drop your bucket into. The returns are so good, you will find yourself only hunting these types exclusively. Sometimes these types even come find YOU. Most of them are 5-6, but there are 7 in those buckets from that well. Even better, you pipeline off those 5 and 6's. Most Chinese girls that study English, went to a school that taught it strongly, so their classmates often times will be almost as good in English, or even stronger. Using the penpal/language exchange setup is fucking gold in China. I sometimes wonder how long can this last.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Here's what I wrote regarding a web site that I've used to bang, Conversation Exchange, in another thread. This is a much more passive strategy:

Quote: (10-04-2014 03:43 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

This is how I use Conversation Exchange. I have gotten one bang/good friendship with a right cutie, and met with a few other girls. That might not seem like a good conversion rate but bear with me.

I use it as a passive screening tool - let the girls come to me. I have a few languages listed, some of the languages in which I'm fluent, others which I genuinely would like to learn or practice. It's important to list many languages so that the girls who speak those languages will be paired with you. Hell, list all the languages in the world, it might increase your messages.

I don't even bother messaging girls. By waiting until they message me first, the roles are flipped. It's a kind of hamster plausibility deniability - I'm not coming on to her (if we meet up), she messaged me first!

I further screen for the good-looking ones by asking them to add me on FB. If they do, great, I know who I'm talking to. If they don't or if they tell me to find them (after I've already given them my FB), they're a no girl and I next them.

Once you get their FB it's game as normal.

The beauty of it is that even though my conversion rate is low (only one bang, though with probably an 8), I get to practice a language regardless. I'm fluent in Spanish thanks in great part to Conversation Exchange.

Basically it's a good site to get a bang once in a while without doing too much work, and improve your language abilities.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20565....n+exchange

I have done this a few times in different corners of the world but looking back I could bang better girls and learn the language faster if I seperate the two points.

Dont go to Meet Ups, but rather search on Couchsurfing for hot girls that have your native language listed on their profile or even are using it as a keyword on their profile. Then just suggest a meet up and language exchange.

Works like a charm and you dont need to waste your time with ugly girls from open meeting groups.

Efficient method? Not really. Daygaming offers more hotties than couchsurfing and for learning the language a private tutor will give you much better results.

Here in Bangkok there are 1-2 really cute young private tutors though and this would be another fun achievement to add to the collection though.

I got one bang from language exchange but it took a year and she was only a 6 (but young) and a good language buddy so I didn't want to mess that up. We ended up drunk one night after a meeting and one thing led to another.

But I agree with HCE in that although it's a nice addition to your game it's not really an efficient way to do it and you're not really missing anything other than the occasional beauty in the mix of mostly just ok looking girls.

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Language exchanges are classic introvert girl bait, reason being that they provide a way for shy girls to meet foreign guys. This goes towards explaining why such pretexts are (were?) so popular with Asian girls.

Back in the golden days before Facebook was used in Japan, this was one of my main methods for banging girls. I was definitely in the double digits with this alone. Quality wasn't usually the highest, but that much should be obvious. With a little back and forth, you could work out who just wanted cock. No point wasting time on the girls who actually wanted to study! Heh. If you screened them right, 95% of the time it would feel like a normal date.

One time in particular, I remember meeting a Japanese college student for the first time at the station. Cute enough, but I didn't feel like putting in the effort and talking the normal bullshit.

I said something like "You know what? I'm hungry. Let's go eat at this cool Chinese restaurant near my place, then we can study later." She complied and I was banging her an hour later. Never spoke to her again. [Image: lol.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

Quote: (12-01-2014 09:38 PM)libertad1312 Wrote:  

I have done this a few times in different corners of the world but looking back I could bang better girls and learn the language faster if I seperate the two points.

Dont go to Meet Ups, but rather search on Couchsurfing for hot girls that have your native language listed on their profile or even are using it as a keyword on their profile. Then just suggest a meet up and language exchange.

Works like a charm and you dont need to waste your time with ugly girls from open meeting groups.

Efficient method? Not really. Daygaming offers more hotties than couchsurfing and for learning the language a private tutor will give you much better results.

Here in Bangkok there are 1-2 really cute young private tutors though and this would be another fun achievement to add to the collection though.

Any reason not to use Meetup.com?
In Which countries?

The first one got me out of a bad dry spell. Looks like China and Japan also mirror what happens in Korea. No surprise there. The thing with language exchange, at least here is that women know perfectly well that doing an exchange with a foreign man, given all the stereotypes they buy into, has the possibility of sex. I've never gotten a reply when I sent a message, but when they make the initial contact it's game on, though not like a dating site where it's explicit what everyones looking for.

Assuming her English was at least semi-conversational, the formal language exchange part kinda goes out the window. We just go out and eat, talk about work, cultural interests... and go drink and play darts or pool. From my experiences the meeting we went back to mine always involved drinking (hooray for plausible deniability!)

-formerly glarkcable.

Last year, a girl I met in Poland was learning Spanish and I suggested a language exchange to practice my polish and see if she also wanted the D. Looks-wise she was very average, nothing to write home about but very boner inducing nevertheless.

It was me who approached her and showed some initiative but she then suggested we meet at my room (we lived in the same dorm) and do the language exchange over some beers.

I then thought it would be an EZ lay but I still needed to know, in case she genuinely just wanted to practice her Spanish. After a while, I tried to give the conversation a slightly more sexual vibe and see what her reaction was. I asked her about her impression of Spanish men, my opinion of Polish girls etc and she seemed to be comfortable with it while also keeping a stonger eye contact.

It was getting late, so eventually I just decided to go for the kiss instead of waiting for the right moment. Now that I think about it, it was very awkward at first and she totally did not expect it. 5 minutes later however, I fingered her and she was super wet, I was inside her not much later.

I think all you can do is try to ease the conversation into something slightly flirty and see how she reacts. If she seems to be ok with it, then you can pretty much game her as you would any other girl.

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Quote: (11-30-2014 10:01 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I've never had a cute language exchange partner worth banging, but I wonder how this normally goes down. I have met girls at language exchange meetups, but that's a bit different since it's really just an excuse to speak English. I'm talking about the cases where you agree to speak two languages. Efficient method?

In Japan, language exchange is just an excuse for girls to banged by foreigners. I did a short stay at Kansai Gaidai, and they called the Speaking Partner Program the "Sleeping Partner Program." My Speaking partner was unfortunately a gay dude, but I got another guy's partner.

I tried using Language exchange years ago as a way to meet foreign chicks in San Francisco and I'd say out of maybe 20-30 meetups, only 2 were hot with one of them not really feeling me. The other, I almost banged but my lack of game at the time (pre-Game book era) fucked me up and I didn't have the confidence to pull.

I think day gaming directly yields better ROI vs all the time spent in setting up meetups, logistical planning UNLESS there was a way you could get a picture upfront to screen for ones that move your nut muscle.

I'll second everyone else on the idea that language exchange can be a good way to get bangs (although it's definitely easier in Asia than Latin America), but I'll add a warning: Be too obvious about it and it can come back to bite you.

I banged several language exchange girls in China, so I figured I'd do the same down in Colombia. I put up a post on Couchsurfing and attended a couple of language exchange events. But what I didn't realize was how insular and protective the couchsurfing/language exchange community down there was.

I banged a couple of girls fairly easily, but then when I moved on they started bitching about me behind my back. I basically got blacklisted from the entire community as a "sex tourist." It actually kinda sucked, since my Spanish still needed work and I'd built a lot of my social life around those people (a mistake I won't make again).

So by all means go for it, just make sure you don't shit where you eat.

Quote: (12-10-2014 06:55 PM)Skotch Wrote:  

In Japan, language exchange is just an excuse for girls to banged by foreigners. I did a short stay at Kansai Gaidai, and they called the Speaking Partner Program the "Sleeping Partner Program." My Speaking partner was unfortunately a gay dude, but I got another guy's partner.

I concur, at least in the case of Japan. But the girls using language exchange sites are generally absolute bottom of the barrel in both looks and personality. Lots of cat ladies, 30 y/o and over virgins, people with extreme social handicaps. And the infamous Japanese flakiness approaches 100% even if you find a language partner who isn't too old, fat, ugly, or crazy to be bangable. I wouldn't advise anyone to waste their time (in Japan).

Quote: (12-10-2014 06:55 PM)Skotch Wrote:  

My friends in Japan used to call them fluid exchanges. [Image: lol.gif]

PM me for accommodation options in Bangkok.

What's the latest on this?

I'm following groups on FB for language exchanges, and there are many girls interested in practicing my first and second languages. Interest in meeting is sometimes high, but I there being two potential challenges:

1) Other guys are hitting them up, and most definitely trying to bang them as well
2) How to avoid the potential language buddy friend zone

With #1, I suppose if she meets up with you then you're already ahead. With #2 I see it being more difficult. I don't have to worry about this when using Tinder or meeting a girl for a first date after an approach, since the frame is already set.

What do you guys think?

Do some light flirting when talking or ask if she has a boyfriend. She might screen herself out for you.

Yes, in Serbia. We were online language partners for a while then met up when i went there. Very cute girl too, i didnt have much opportunity to meet better during my stay.