rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One week in Poland, which cities will you go to and when?

I'm going with another friend to Poland next month for 7 nights, arriving on tuesday to Warsaw.

How and where would you recommend splitting the time?

If I understood correct, Krakow is more lively throughout the middle of the week than Warsaw for people looking for night game. on the contrary, I also heard it's more touristic so maybe gaming in Warsaw would be easier as a tourist.

Should I go for example right away to Krakow, and go back to Warsaw only on say friday? what about sunday/monday, is Warsaw that bad/boring that it would be better to go back to krakow once again and come back to warsaw only for the flight back?

Or would you recommend visiting even a third city?

Would also appreciate some specific recommendations for places to go out to for each of these days, as I'm spending only one weekend there, and I know Europe can be extremely boring in the middle of the week, not sure what's it's like in Poland though.

I would go either to Poznan or to Katowice.Most likely you will not get anything in 7 days but if you concentrate on one city your results will be better.

since the trip period is relatively short, I suppose our best bet is try getting ONS from nightclubs. so considering that, and the fact that most days would be spent in the middle of the week, why would these smaller cities really be a better alternative? is there anything that's really going on there at the middle of the week?

what i can say is definitely don't go to warsaw. it's quite bad compared to other cities in terms of quality and easiness. Warsaw is like a mixed metropol, they don't have the polish feeling.
Krakow is quite good nearly every night and they have the best girls of poland imo. However, as a lot of other people said here, it's quite touristic so pulling is hard.
Poznan/Wroclaw are student cities and imo you can find people having fun at certain clubs. You just need to know which club is crowded at which night.

Quote: (09-30-2014 08:11 PM)Demenxia Wrote:  

what i can say is definitely don't go to warsaw. it's quite bad compared to other cities in terms of quality and easiness. Warsaw is like a mixed metropol, they don't have the polish feeling.
Krakow is quite good nearly every night and they have the best girls of poland imo. However, as a lot of other people said here, it's quite touristic so pulling is hard.
Poznan/Wroclaw are student cities and imo you can find people having fun at certain clubs. You just need to know which club is crowded at which night.

Is Krakow generally considered the best quality in Poland? I have only been to Krakow, but I thought the girls sucked(compared to HU, RO, BG etc) . If this is true I shant bother visiting other Polish cities

Quote: (10-01-2014 04:52 AM)TheMusketeer Wrote:  

Is Krakow generally considered the best quality in Poland? I have only been to Krakow, but I thought the girls sucked(compared to HU, RO, BG etc) . If this is true I shant bother visiting other Polish cities

I have been to many cities from Poland and indeed Krakow had the cutest girls compared to the other cities (for example in most of the cities in the north, there are over 40% pierced, tatooed or just fat and sloppy polish girls), but overall the quality of polish girls is definitely lower than the neighbouring countries.

Many people say that Poland is for guys who can't get laid anywhere else in Europe, and who do not care at all about the quality they're banging.

Roosh wrote in detail about this here:

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you-...-to-poland

Polish girls are not as beautiful as their neighbors

Roosh: "I was the first to mention how Polish girls have a butterface problem, but now the extent of this issue is obvious to me. I can say with 100% certainty that Polish girls are less attractive than girls from the following European countries I’ve been to: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Croatia, Romania, and Moldova. It’s not a matter of makeup or wearing high-heels but a structural deficiency in their face. They have long chins, turkey necks, big noses, sharp cheekbones, and wide faces."

Fashion Time is the biggest club in Krakow, with the prettiest polish girls.

Here are the 4 selected photos with the groups of the prettiest girls from the "Thursday Ladies Night":

http://imgur.com/a/cdTeq

[Image: hRwpT1G.jpg]

[Image: ay0N6ZG.jpg]

As you can see, there is a majority of WBs still

Quote: (09-30-2014 02:09 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I would go either to Poznan or to Katowice.Most likely you will not get anything in 7 days but if you concentrate on one city your results will be better.

Kamaki I am leaning towards 1 month in Katowice in mid October. Why did you suggest that city?

Quote: (10-01-2014 06:07 AM)internations Wrote:  

Fashion Time is the biggest club in Krakow, with the prettiest polish girls.

Here are the 4 selected photos with the groups of the prettiest girls from the "Thursday Ladies Night":

http://imgur.com/a/cdTeq

[Image: hRwpT1G.jpg]

[Image: ay0N6ZG.jpg]

As you can see, there is a majority of WBs still

Those girls are really ugly, yikes!

Quote: (10-01-2014 02:26 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Kamaki I am leaning towards 1 month in Katowice in mid October. Why did you suggest that city?

I was very pleasantly surprised when I visited the city in June for one night for a triole in the road to Lvov.I really did not expect anything from the nightlife but the quality in Energy 2000 and Pomeranca was good.Also the girls very horny compared to Poznan ones.In fact I lost orientation because all were approachable.It is a city minimally played out and most foreigners there are Czechs and Ukrainians.
The city has peculiar attraction and atmosphere Silesian like which to some people sends waves of horniness.It is difficult to explain but the vibes of the dark smoked buildings are felt on your dick.You are sure that sth divine in mini skirts and high heels will appear just from the corner.

There are prettier Polish girls than those pics. This is false advertising.

I've been there.

ALSO! There were only 4 pics in that link.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

LOL those chicks are beasts from the deep.You would have to pay me to sleep with those monsters. My experience with Polish girls in UK - They are sluts, always up for ONS or at worst bang after 1st date... Good confidence booster until something better comes along. Also they are not the best looking, tending to be chubby and very poorly dressed

Guys, I can definitely say that these girls are not beautiful at all, and Krakow is nothing like that. To be honest, I don't know why, the girl quality in clubs is not very good for Krakow. However, in daytime, you can see 8s and 9s in the city.

Quote: (10-01-2014 02:54 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2014 02:26 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I was very pleasantly surprised when I visited the city in June for one night for a triole in the road to Lvov.I really did not expect anything from the nightlife but the quality in Energy 2000 and Pomeranca was good.Also the girls very horny compared to Poznan ones.In fact I lost orientation because all were approachable.It is a city minimally played out and most foreigners there are Czechs and Ukrainians.
The city has peculiar attraction and atmosphere Silesian like which to some people sends waves of horniness.It is difficult to explain but the vibes of the dark smoked buildings are felt on your dick.You are sure that sth divine in mini skirts and high heels will appear just from the corner.

Yes classic industrial shithole city off the beaten tourist track...you will love the Spodek UFO building.... its nearly as bad as the UFO bridge in Bratislava.

I would say krakow definitely doesn't have the best looking girls in Poland. Also as said it's really touristy (regularly get approach in the street in English about tours etc). Also I find as roosh has wrote about allot more fat girls around, in the big cities like krakow, Wroclaw, Warsaw etc.

Personally the best looking chicks I've seen in Poland were in small towns, where I saw 0 fatties. Plock, Legnica, Glogow, Kutno, just a few small cities I saw really nice thin girls everywhere, but of course generally there is fuck all to do in these cities and hardly any nightlife.

Quote: (10-01-2014 03:47 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

My experience with Polish girls in UK

they are not the best looking, tending to be chubby and very poorly dressed

Also polish girls are not affectionate.

Roosh wrote about this:

"Polish women: not affectionate. Their ability to be verbally affectionate is even worse. While a Brazilian girl will tell you “I like you” after just fifteen minutes, a Polish girl may take a couple weeks. She’s not confident sharing her emotions because of being raised in a culture that doesn’t encourage that type of display. I have to admit that Poland was a country where it was harder to develop a strong emotional connection than in Latin America."

For the guys that said the polish girls are ugly:

the main idea is to post here pictures of the regular 7s, that we have some chances of banging.

If you want to see polish models you can look here and here:

http://kobieta.dziennik.pl/gwiazdy/galer...rfumy.html

http://www.kozaczek.pl/plotka.php?id=43806

but now, realistically speaking, how many of us banged in our lifetime
models or 9s ?

I am an average looking guy, a 7.5, I am not a model.

Of course that there exist few 8s and 9s, but aproximately all of them have boyfriends and the chances of banging them are realistically extremely small.

These are the average 7s in Poland :

[Image: GUakrqN.jpg]

(picture made on 27 september 2014)

Quote: (10-02-2014 04:17 AM)internations Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2014 03:47 PM)Chengiz88 Wrote:  

My experience with Polish girls in UK

they are not the best looking, tending to be chubby and very poorly dressed

Also polish girls are not affectionate.

Roosh wrote about this:

"Polish women: not affectionate. Their ability to be verbally affectionate is even worse. While a Brazilian girl will tell you “I like you” after just fifteen minutes, a Polish girl may take a couple weeks. She’s not confident sharing her emotions because of being raised in a culture that doesn’t encourage that type of display. I have to admit that Poland was a country where it was harder to develop a strong emotional connection than in Latin America."

For the guys that said the polish girls are ugly:

the main idea is to post here pictures of the regular 7s, that we have some chances of banging.

If you want to see polish models you can look here and here:

http://kobieta.dziennik.pl/gwiazdy/galer...rfumy.html

http://www.kozaczek.pl/plotka.php?id=43806

but now, realistically speaking, how many of us banged in our lifetime
models or 9s ?

I am an average looking guy, a 7.5, I am not a model.

Of course that there exist few 8s and 9s, but aproximately all of them have boyfriends and the chances of banging them are realistically extremely small.

These are the average 7s in Poland :

[Image: GUakrqN.jpg]

(picture made on 27 september 2014)

anyone who has been to Poland will have a different opinion about this

^ I hope you're trolling.

The only one that I would bang sober is the blonde 2nd from the right. I might bang the brunette in the middle with her face smashed into the pillow. The rest I would have to black out drunk.

Theres no way in hell those are 7s anywhere

Here are, for comparison, two 6s, in club in Gdansk.

[Image: IFp6fpH.jpg]

If someone really can claim that he found and succesfully banged
any 8s in Poland, they can post any proofs here.

Quote: (10-02-2014 10:15 AM)internations Wrote:  

Here are, for comparison, two 6s, in club in Gdansk.

[Image: IFp6fpH.jpg]

If someone really can claim that he found and succesfully banged
any 8s in Poland, they can post any proofs here.

Internations...no one needs to prove anything to you and we all know what the reality is.

never been there but now that you're asking:

to Warzone, baby!! (speaking as a redneck from smallville, kentucky).

You know what they say: One photo is worth a million words.

to me the crowd from that fashion time club seems more like around their 30's rather than early 20's,
Is that club really the "best" spot to go out to in krakow? isn't that suppose to be a city filled with many young students?

I do want to stay in a place where there's something to do at day time too, so I'm not sure smaller cities would be a good choice...
right now I'm thinking about starting at krakow for about 2 nights, see what's it's like, go to warsaw for the weekend, and then decide where should I spend the additional two nights..

any recommended place to go out to in krakow on a tuesday night?

These photos are ridiculous.This is not the quality you see in Poland.I will present you a real photoshoot from clubs and streets.