rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Islam red pill?

Is Islam red pill?

I searched and could not find this question on the forum.

I used to be v anti Islamic but now am changing my views

Stable families
Protecting women
Male led families
Against cuckoldry/infidelity
Encouraging the production of children and having babies
High birthrate
Against effeminate behaviour
Violent punishments for criminals
No moral relativism
Pro-business

Was wondering what others think?

If I were to start a family again I would consider becoming a Muslim and marrying a Chechen or Dagestani or Bosnian.

Some of the manosphere is v anti Islam so would be curious to hear.

Downsides are

Polygamy leads to army of violent sexless males prone to violence and revolutions

Is Islam red pill?

They belive in afterlife.

So, hell no.

Deus vult!

Is Islam red pill?

Not sure where you got "stable families" and "pro-business" from, as opposed to other religions or non-belief.

Is Islam red pill?

Allow me to explain.

Islam USED TO be the most redpill invention. You could pick women of your choice up to 4 women starting from their teenage (whenever they start bleeding), and you could divorce them only saying 3 words to their face (Islam believes in divorce unlike Catholicism). Your wives (if you want to call them that) are practically your slaves, not allowed to disobey you, not allowed to talk or interact with another man let alone touching him. You work and take care of your family while they stay at home and take care of the house works. Your wives have only one job and it is to fuck your brains out. They fuck you on rotation and as a good Muslim man it is your duty to satisfy them all so you are advised not to get any more women unless you think you could take care of them all. It is the ultimate patriarchy, believe me, it cant get anymore pathriarchial than that and I would love to see the feminists' faces if they ever had a chance to take a glimpse at a real patriarchal society like that.

Now, most Islamic countries mixed their religious rules with their new liberal laws, so the rules make no more sense and it becomes a chaos. For example, in Islam you are not allowed to have sex out of wedlock (it is a sin for men and punishable by death for women), since women are supposed to get married when they're 14 or something so who the hell needs to have premarital sex, right? But today, age of consent and marriage is between 18 and 22 in all Islamic countries and men are supposed to graduate from the university and find a job first before they start a family. So what happens is that, people follow both Islamic rules and state laws and end up 25 year old angry virgins, thirsty as hell for basic sexuality. State laws forbid them to get married to more than one woman and to have sex before marriage. Society forbids them to get married before completing education and finding a job. And religion forbids pre-marital sex. So they end up following all these dogmas and getting restricted by multiple ideologies and rules that contradict each other. In order not to break any of those rules, men end up mentally castrating themselves and women end up getting oppressed and harassed by the very men who are supposed to protect them.

Islam, when applied right, actually makes a lot of sense for a masculine man and I'm saying this as an atheist. But as of today with all the laws mixed with it, it is a society's own way of cockblocking itself with twisted beliefs.

Is Islam red pill?

Add to your list:

High rates of kiddy fiddling
Lots of undercover man on man homo shit
Honour killings that have little to do with honour
Men that have been terribly socialized with women

Don't mix up red pill with barbarism / ignorance.

Is Islam red pill?

I think it would be healthy for some people on the so called "manosphere" to stop equating "red pill" with the total subjugation of women and extreme religious views. For me there's nothing "red pill" about that, you're just another slave.

Is Islam red pill?

Quote: (04-13-2014 07:23 AM)007 Wrote:  

Add to your list:

True, it is barbarism, but equating these things with islam is like equating christianity with pedophile priests. Religions don't tell you to do these fucked up things, it is stupid people who interpret religions wrong and fuck up the world. I don't believe in any religion, but my critical thinking allows me to differentiate the religions in theory (that were created to maintain order in society in the first place), and brainless exteremists who go blow up buildings and kill thousands of people in the name of god.

Is Islam red pill?

Islam has been a success formula for winning souls. That means it must work in a way, it gives many people meaning. Having visited muslim countries, I've been touched by the hospitality and their commitment to things like Ramadan -- which to them is a sincere method to show solidarity with the poor.

If you mean, does Islam give you a life to live to the fullest, the answer is clearly no. You can't live an individualist Western-style adventurous life, because Islam is conformist, group-oriented and backward. I say to muslims: keep the best, forget the rest. There's some stuff worth preserving in Islam, but most of the culture has been in need of an upgrade since 1500s.

Is Islam red pill?

The Ottoman Empire at its hey day was a great Empire that threatened all of Europe. Its undisputed greatest leader Suleiman who would be the most revered figure in Turkey until Ataturk came along had one notion regarding Islam though. He used it as a means to an end, to control his empire. Much like Constantine used the Catholic Church and Christianity to strengthen his rule and Empire.

Modern Islam nations have it the other way around however. They are ruled by religious zealots. If they aren't outright theocracies like Iran they are close in spirit.

There is no "red pill" religion. While I hold no love for Karl Marx he hit the nail on the head when he referred to religion as "the opium of the masses". If you are looking for a religion to turn to in order to make your views on society more legitimate then you are already in the wrong end, you are looking for approval.

Is Islam red pill?

Islam still runs traditional, conservative, clerical society wherever it is in power, so it cannot be considered red pill. Arabs suck in game big time, because in Arabia, they don't need it.

Red pill evolved in societies that started producing blue-pillers.

Personally, i don't think Islam is compatible with western society at all. I oppose it with deep conviction. As far as I'm concerned, Christianity is only compatible with west because it was reformed multiple times by the elite. Otherwise it would remain a medieval religion just as Judaism and Islam are.

I'm a hard-liner secularist when it comes to religions which dictate societal norms and rules of behavior. State can and should protect and cherish religious organizations, but they should in return be obedient, not exercise political control.

Is Islam red pill?

Picture from London protests. They demand alcohol be banned in London.
[Image: 2u74vg7.jpg]

Totally unrelevant, but,
WYB?

Is Islam red pill?

Right eye looks weird, WNB

Is Islam red pill?

Quote: (04-13-2014 09:32 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Totally unrelevant, but,
WYB?

Elbows too pointy, WNB.

Deus vult!

Is Islam red pill?

'Re business the prophet Muhammad was a trader

Is Islam red pill?

Last few don't square with redpill I believe. Things that we do as players would get us killed under Islam, so, no.

Is Islam red pill?

It is 100% red pill.

Is Islam red pill?

Do you think this will get past the 20 pages of the thread on jews?

Is Islam red pill?

I'll have to disagree, Islam is a barbaric ideology and it's entire history is soaked in blood, starting with their prophet. I do not think that many people would equate Christianity with paedophile priests, people equate the Catholic clergy with paedophile priests because of the number of high profile cases.

Secondly, islam does tell it's followers to do bad things. In fact, most of the cool muslims I am acquainted with are cool because they do not follow the teaching of their book.

And those brainless extremists that go around blowing up innocent people are the same types of people as Mohammed and his inner circle.

History doesn't lie.

Quote: (04-13-2014 07:59 AM)turkishcandy Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2014 07:23 AM)007 Wrote:  

Add to your list:

True, it is barbarism, but equating these things with islam is like equating christianity with pedophile priests. Religions don't tell you to do these fucked up things, it is stupid people who interpret religions wrong and fuck up the world. I don't believe in any religion, but my critical thinking allows me to differentiate the religions in theory (that were created to maintain order in society in the first place), and brainless exteremists who go blow up buildings and kill thousands of people in the name of god.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Is Islam red pill?

Quote: (04-13-2014 11:15 AM)007 Wrote:  

I'll have to disagree, Islam is a barbaric ideology and it's entire history is soaked in blood, starting with their prophet.

I am 100% certain that you have no idea how to distinguish between barbarism and civility other than your feelings. That being said I would like to see what universal criteria you are able to present that can help you.

And yes, all empires have bloody pasts as well as a bloody present.

Quote:Quote:

I do not think that many people would equate Christianity with paedophile priests, people equate the Catholic clergy with paedophile priests because of the number of high profile cases.

People don't equate it because the popular notion is that when a Christian commits any crime it is in spite of Christianity while when a Muslim commits a crime it is because of Islam.

Secondly, islam does tell it's followers to do bad things. In fact, most of the cool muslims I am acquainted with are cool because they do not follow the teaching of their book.

Bad things? Not at all. Considering your post I have a feeling that those "cool" Muslims you know would be virtually indistinguishable from Non-Muslims.

And those brainless extremists that go around blowing up innocent people are the same types of people as Mohammed and his inner circle.

What an unabashed lie. Direct targeting of innocent non-combatants is illegal under Islamic Law and you are welcome to cite any one of the books of jurisprudence on the subject of warfare.

History doesn't lie.

But liars do.

Is Islam red pill?

See you guys in

[Image: tumblr_mbzw44RQTA1rx0w0w.gif]

pages.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Is Islam red pill?

This thread is getting too halal for me, not good for me as I am a haraam professional. Protect ya neck, and ya foreskins.

By the way, this is my next red pill date
[Image: $(KGrHqJ,!ngFHPH4)9U(BR5knPN)eQ~~60_58.JPG]

Is Islam red pill?

I'm just gonna stick around to see if it gets as bad as the Jew thread. Both sides will bring up valid points and yell at each other without compromising. Proceed and we'll note another 20 pages of insightful thinking mixed with blind ignorance. I think Vicious and TurkishCandy with his post about sexual repression summed it up perfectly at this point, but as we know we'll be continuing this argument. Proceed.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Is Islam red pill?

Redpill is about recognizing truth, so how can any religion be redpill? Islam promotes fiction as reality.

It's mad beta to kill yourself for 70 virgins because you don't have any game to get many girls in real life.

Is Islam red pill?

Who exactly said everyone should kill himself to get 72 virgins?

Give me the exact quote promoting violence and murder.

To Soup:
Jews promote fiction as reality.
It's mad beta to rule the world while retaining the idea of racial supremacy because you were oppressed for centuries.

Is Islam red pill?

It's even more beta for the 'Islamic Morality Police' in Saudi Arabia to butt rape men for the crime of being a fag. Tell me, how does a straight man get aroused enough to butt rape another man? Simple... he's a fag himself.

Quote: (04-13-2014 12:57 PM)soup Wrote:  

Redpill is about recognizing truth, so how can any religion be redpill? Islam promotes fiction as reality.

It's mad beta to kill yourself for 70 virgins because you don't have any game to get many girls in real life.