rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How has migrant crisis affected Euro destinations?

Are there any Southern Euro/Arab/Persian/Indian looking guys who can attest to how game for them has changed since the migrant crisis in Europe?

Can you expect more racism or glares if they think you're a migrant?

Quote: (08-05-2018 06:11 PM)trust_ted Wrote:  

Are there any Southern Euro/Arab/Persian/Indian looking guys who can attest to how game for them has changed since the migrant crisis in Europe?

Can you expect more racism or glares if they think you're a migrant?

I'm Indian. Was in London from Feb–Jun 2018. Didn't face any problem
Game + physique + Balls = Regular Pussy. No changes to this formula as of now

PS - I didn't do night game (also prefer not to). Only direct-day game

I'm Indian myself. I'm actually interested in hearing opinions on this too.

For now I would assume the impact is positive. European women love brown men now, and European media and governments are promoting race mixing non stop. I think if anything the impact has been negative for natives who now have to compete with Latin Lovers, Rapper lookalikes and other exotic high testosterone males that are being painted in a positive light as hip, cool and masculine. 5 years from now might be another story though nationalism is on the rise, but for now I think it favors you guys.

A lot I would say. Western Europe is significantly more difficult. Daygame is dead, nightgame is waste of money and time and online game? You should swipe all day to meet a 4 or 5.

It's fucked up ratios pretty much everywhere as the refugees are almost entirely military-aged males. They're also aggressive and approach.

"Due to the huge numbers of young males entering the country, Sweden now shows a greater imbalance between genders than does China."

https://legalinsurrection.com/2016/01/ma...han-china/

Avoid western and northern Europe if you don't want to deal with the refugees.

I have been keeping pulling statistics in the UK since 2010 and 2015. There is a continuous and severe decline in getting quality pussy (7+), since the refugee influx. The bad news is that even 4s and 5s are very hard to bang. Based on my extensive research 95% of men that are 7s or 8s getting 4s and 5s and that won't change any time soon. Men of lower value getting literally nothing, but P4P.
The White men depopulation agenda at its peak.

^Are you suggesting that the refugees are taking the best girls in the UK. I would love to see those stats! [Image: smile.gif]

I just got back from Brussels, Paris and London.

I didn't see any migrants.

If you are worried about racism, then stay home.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-08-2018 01:53 PM)weallbang5s Wrote:  

I have been keeping pulling statistics in the UK since 2010 and 2015. There is a continuous and severe decline in getting quality pussy (7+), since the refugee influx. The bad news is that even 4s and 5s are very hard to bang. Based on my extensive research 95% of men that are 7s or 8s getting 4s and 5s and that won't change any time soon. Men of lower value getting literally nothing, but P4P.
The White men depopulation agenda at its peak.

If some fresh off the boat, dirt poor, barely speaking the language migrant is stealing your women then you've got to work on your game son. They should not be anywhere near your competition level if you're an at all well put together man.

I disagree with this idea that European women are going crazy for brown men of any kind. Maybe in some of the more blonde countries a well put together (keyword) brown guy who resembles a Bollywood actor or Zayn Malik can get hot girls but that is because he is exceptional.

Here is my broad experience with European women who are here in the US as well as from what a handful of friends who travel tell me.

Eastern European women seem to be the most receptive to brown guys.

I have had the best experiences with women from places like Hungary, Poland and a lot of Eastern European countries. From my experience these places also produce some of the best looking women on the planet. I've seen more than a handful of Eastern European girls date cool brown guys so I think if you're looking to score, this would be your niche. Cannot talk about going to Eastern Europe myself, might be dangerous given that it does have some open racism, but one of my friends who is a darker skinned Arab dude slayed in Hungary.

Central and Northern European women are somewhere in the middle, probably on the less receptive side from my experience.

The whole Scandinavian women going crazy for brown guys thing is largely a myth. I have heard Danish women are the friendliest and most approachable but Swedish women I have met have been hostile. It seems like whatever foreign fetish they had went away with the refugee crisis. I don't think brown guys would do too well with German and Scandinavian women.

French women are DTF.

I've had great experiences with them and I've known a couple brown guys that had fun in France. Ideally, you want to go more towards Northern France as opposed to southern France for reasons I will discuss later on. It seems like brown guy with white girl is a somewhat common interracial pairing in France and your race alone won't disqualify you.

You won't have any luck with Southern European and Mediterranean women.

If you're not blond hair and blue eyed, avoid spending time trying to game women from places like Spain, Italy and Greece. Even women from parts of France where dark hair and tanned skin are common should be largely avoided. The local population is very proud of being white and prefers to get even whiter in their own eyes so the women prefer a blond Norseman looking type over the tall dark and handsome. I've known white guys with dark hair who struggled to have success with this group while average looking blond guys were swimming in pussy. This is the one group that brown guys of any kind should avoid.

I've never seen or known a Middle Eastern or Arab looking dude having success with Southern Euro and Mediterranean women in my life.

As odd as it does sound though, I have had an easy time getting with American women of Italian descent though.

About Brussels. Migrants are confined specifically in the zone around Brussels-north station, there are literally flooding the green areas. But frankly they are no competition looks-wise. You will always find a woman to like those type of guys.

I think that the impact is psychological, even in countries where there are no migrants. Girls are less likely to go out at night and if they do they'll make sure to stick to their friends and be more careful around strangers. What you're seeing in Europe lately is a move towards your small clique of friends rather than going out to meet people. All the leftist propaganda about diversity and having an open mind to immigration is just not the reality. You will not see any Swedish girls rushing to date African migrants anytime soon. On the contrary, you'll see them rejecting brown or black dudes even if they are well adjusted because of the whole situation with the rape gangs and stuff.

Eastern Europe is a myth, you will not see any significant number of interracial couples in places like Poland. Go to Canada or the US if you want that.

Quote: (09-08-2018 03:56 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

The whole Scandinavian women going crazy for brown guys thing is largely a myth. I have heard Danish women are the friendliest and most approachable but Swedish women I have met have been hostile. It seems like whatever foreign fetish they had went away with the refugee crisis. I don't think brown guys would do too well with German and Scandinavian women.

My limited experience agrees with this. With a few exceptions i dont vibe well with scandinavians.

Quote:Quote:

You won't have any luck with Southern European and Mediterranean women.

If you're not blond hair and blue eyed, avoid spending time trying to game women from places like Spain, Italy and Greece. Even women from parts of France where dark hair and tanned skin are common should be largely avoided. The local population is very proud of being white and prefers to get even whiter in their own eyes so the women prefer a blond Norseman looking type over the tall dark and handsome. I've known white guys with dark hair who struggled to have success with this group while average looking blond guys were swimming in pussy. This is the one group that brown guys of any kind should avoid.

I disagree with this however. They may prefer blond guys maybe but a lot of girls also feel more comfortable displaying interest for someone who looks local.

Ive had turkish girls in marmaris ioi me all day then say they thought im turkish (still hooked), italian girls on vacation, some greek, etc... Recently i banged this russian chick on vacation and she turns out to be armenian and told me like 10 times in 2 hours that she thought i was armenian.

Plus my personality meshes better with a greek girl than with a scandinavian for example.

Mediterranean women aren't exactly as dark as people from the Middle East but they are just darker compared to whites from Northern Europe. My experience has been that people in the south of Europe are often a bit insecure about their whiteness and feel the need to make up for lost ground. Now because of this, you have places like Spain and Italy where a pale guy could slay without any issues while a Lazar Angelov lookalike would struggle.

I've heard women from Spain openly praise blue eyes and blond hair compared to their paler sisters who either didn't care as much or were into the tall dark and handsome appearance. From the experiences I have had with Mediterranean women, especially if they are swarthy, they seem to feel the same way about their men that Latina and Asian women do. Most of them are desperate to go for the blond Norse viking type of guy.

I do think that if you are anything other than a blond hair blue eyed guy, no matter how handsome you are, you should avoid countries like Spain and Italy at all costs.

What's odd is that Eastern European women I've met who had that kind of look didn't care as much, they seem to be quite open to going for a good looking darker skinned man. The blondes from that part of the world seem to like swarthier guys but even the brunettes and dark haired women I met from the region were into the kind of look that Roosh has.

Quote: (09-09-2018 08:34 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Mediterranean women aren't exactly as dark as people from the Middle East but they are just darker compared to whites from Northern Europe. My experience has been that people in the south of Europe are often a bit insecure about their whiteness and feel the need to make up for lost ground. Now because of this, you have places like Spain and Italy where a pale guy could slay without any issues while a Lazar Angelov lookalike would struggle.

I've heard women from Spain openly praise blue eyes and blond hair compared to their paler sisters who either didn't care as much or were into the tall dark and handsome appearance. From the experiences I have had with Mediterranean women, especially if they are swarthy, they seem to feel the same way about their men that Latina and Asian women do. Most of them are desperate to go for the blond Norse viking type of guy.

I do think that if you are anything other than a blond hair blue eyed guy, no matter how handsome you are, you should avoid countries like Spain and Italy at all costs.

What's odd is that Eastern European women I've met who had that kind of look didn't care as much, they seem to be quite open to going for a good looking darker skinned man. The blondes from that part of the world seem to like swarthier guys but even the brunettes and dark haired women I met from the region were into the kind of look that Roosh has.

Where do you come up with these theories? What's your experience in Mediterranean or Slavic Europe?

I was in Brussels and in Paris few days ago and there were a LOT of immigrants in each city.
When I walked from train station to Brussels centre, from all people on the streets there were like 5 percents of white people. The vibe was like on some middle eastern bazaar.

In Paris I've got Uber driver from Algeria who was annoying as hell, loudly speaking all the time, being vulgar and not well mannered.

With that, I realize there are educated and cultured African French who were assimilated many generations ago.

Agreed, Petburi.

@Rudedbwoy, seriously? Didn't you see any migrants? You might need to check your sight, unless migrants are the 5% of white people you see nowadays in Paris and Brussels?
So sad watching those great cities turning into shitholes.

Quote: (09-10-2018 05:28 AM)weallbang5s Wrote:  

Agreed, Petburi.

@Rudedbwoy, seriously? Didn't you see any migrants? You might need to check your sight, unless migrants are the 5% of white people you see nowadays in Paris and Brussels?
So sad watching those great cities turning into shitholes.

"White people"? Not such thing in Europe, it's an American/"Anglo' social construct. There could me tons of Serbians in a German city, they are still considered foreigners/migrants, despite coming from an European country, they have little relation culturally an ethnically with Germans.

Now because of this, you have places like Spain and Italy where a pale guy could slay without any issues while a Lazar Angelov lookalike would struggle.

I have been living in Spain for over a year already, I am blonde, and I am yet to see any desperate Mediterranean women jumping on my cock. You can score some brownie points sometimes but it certainly cannot be leveraged to get laid.

However, if you know where these desperate women hide, I am all ears.

Quote:Quote:

"White people"? Not such thing in Europe, it's an American/"Anglo' social construct. There could me tons of Serbians in a German city, they are still considered foreigners/migrants, despite coming from an European country, they have little relation culturally an ethnically with Germans.

Well, while germans and, for example, serbians are indeed different, they are not as much different compared to immigrants from Muslim countries, as historically most of Europe was build on cultural basis of Cristianity (which, of course has various flavors, such as Catholics, Orthodox, Protestants etc. ), and Muslim countries just has so much different customs and beliefs, which, together with their aggressiveness, makes them very hard to integrate into european cultural fabric.

What hard for me to comprehend is why european governments allowed this situation in a first place.

Quote: (09-09-2018 10:02 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Where do you come up with these theories? What's your experience in Mediterranean or Slavic Europe?

I read his post and I'm like QUE?

Quote: (09-08-2018 04:01 PM)SoliloquyOfChaos Wrote:  

About Brussels. Migrants are confined specifically in the zone around Brussels-north station, there are literally flooding the green areas. But frankly they are no competition looks-wise. You will always find a woman to like those type of guys.

I was close to that station, you are right no competition.

do you live there?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Rudebwoy, what point are you trying to make? That there are no migrants in Brussels or Paris? Please have a good look on the 'Migrant invasion of Europe thread' Are you calling so many high repped members liars?

Quote: (09-11-2018 03:13 AM)weallbang5s Wrote:  

Rudebwoy, what point are you trying to make? That there are no migrants in Brussels or Paris? Please have a good look on the 'Migrant invasion of Europe thread' Are you calling so many high repped members liars?

A good proportion of the posters in the Politic subforum are, shall we say, lacking somewhat in real world experience. They rant about how the sky is falling because Breitbart news says it is, not because they've personally actually spent any time in Paris.

Quote: (09-11-2018 06:47 AM)zatara Wrote:  

A good proportion of the posters in the Politic subforum are, shall we say, lacking somewhat in real world experience. They rant about how the sky is falling because Breitbart news says it is, not because they've personally actually spent any time in Paris.

Sorry, but I strongly disagree. I live in London and the sky is falling.