rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

25 Year Old Nick Jonas Engaged to 36 Year Old Priyanka Chopra
5 Year Old Nick Jonas Engaged to 36 Year Old Priyanka Chopra
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Engaged After 2 Months of Dating: Source

[Image: image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.fil...w=800&q=85]

Quote:Quote:

Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra are set to marry!

A source tells PEOPLE the couple got engaged a week ago on her 36th birthday while the two were in London.

Jonas closed down a Tiffany store to buy an engagement ring, according to the insider.

“They are so happy,” the source says.

Reps for both stars did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.

A Jonas source tells PEOPLE the singer is “very, very happy.”

“His friends and family have never seen him like this, and they’re all really excited for him. He’s definitely very serious about her,” the source says.

Late Thursday night, Chopra’s director for the Indian film Bharat, Ali Abbas Zafar, announced the actress would be leaving his project in a cryptic tweet alluding to her boyfriend, which launched rumors among the Indian press the two stars were engaged.

The news comes just two months after the pair began dating in May.
Over the last several weeks, the 25-year-old singer and the Quantico star have been spotted on several dates, including a dinner date in New York City and a Beauty and the Beast Live in Concert show in Los Angeles.

An insider previously told PEOPLE Jonas and Chopra stayed in touch after hitting it off last year but things really heated up between the pair when they introduced each other to their families.

First, Chopra met his family at his cousin Rachel Tamburelli’s wedding in New Jersey on June 9. At the ceremony were Nick’s brothers Frankie and Kevin Jonas, who was accompanied by his wife Danielle, as well as their mother Denise and father Kevin Sr.

“It’s a huge deal that Nick brought Priyanka to his cousin’s wedding,” a Jonas pal previously told PEOPLE of the duo, who posed together at the 2017 Met Gala. “He’s dated a lot over the last couple years but it’s never been anything serious, so this is a big step. Nick and Priyanka really like each other, and his family enjoyed getting to know her as well. She fit right in!”

Then, on June 22, Nick and Priyanka traveled to India where they met her mother Madhu.

“We’re getting to know each other and I think it was a great experience for him,” Chopra previously told PEOPLE.

“That’s what he said. I think he really enjoyed it,” she added of their week-long getaway in the country — during which time she introduced Jonas to her mother Madhu and attended a friend’s wedding. “It was really beautiful. He had a great time.”

And Chopra is ready to be a mother as she recently told PEOPLE, “I am a very ‘live in the today,’ maximum ‘live in the next two months’ kind of person. But [in] 10 years, I definitely want to have kids. That is, it’s going to happen in the next 10 years. Well, hopefully earlier than that. I’m very fond of children and I want to be able to do that.”

Nick, who split from Olivia Culpo in 2015 after two years together, isn’t the only Jonas getting ready to walk down the aisle.

Brother Joe and his fiancée, Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner announced their engagement in October 2017.

What do you guys think of this? She's hot but a man who's in his peak years should not be marrying a woman 11 years older.

It's very rare for a Bollywood actress to be unmarried in her mid 30s - it makes you wonder why no major Bollywood actor wifed her up even though she's dated a lot of them. She's way too old for India now so I guess she's looking in the west where getting with older women is being pushed in the media. She also sounds like she has baby rabies.

For information purposes, here his ex Olivia Culpo - she's a year older than him:

[Image: Olivia-Culpo-In-Calzedonia-Calzedonia-Summer-Show.jpg]

[DELETE]
Who is Nick Jones ?

Quote: (07-28-2018 05:05 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

For information purposes, here his ex Olivia Culpo - she's a year older than him:

[Image: Olivia-Culpo-In-Calzedonia-Calzedonia-Summer-Show.jpg]

I sense a Crazy Sex Crazed vibes from this ex-girlfriend...

[Image: iQnOvBp.gif]

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral
He's gay. She's a beard.

As I have been telling you for almost a month, this fake relationship was headed to the next step. I find it really interesting that a reality show has been pitched which had at its premise multiple people in the same family taking the next step in a relationship. Then, all of a sudden it happened.

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2018/0...-1_27.html
Quote: (07-28-2018 07:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

He's gay. She's a beard.

As I have been telling you for almost a month, this fake relationship was headed to the next step. I find it really interesting that a reality show has been pitched which had at its premise multiple people in the same family taking the next step in a relationship. Then, all of a sudden it happened.

I was thinking that this relationship, like Prince Harry's marriage, is a form of social engineering: conditioning men to accept old/damaged/used up women as our wives. But in light of Occam's Razor the gay explanation makes more sense.
Why can't it be both? A sham marriage set up by his handlers to continue selling music to female fans that ALSO pushes a cherished Hollywood agenda. I bet there is a third benefit in making her a crossover star with various studio tie ins. Everyone involved wins.
Quote: (07-28-2018 08:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Why can't it be both? A sham marriage set up by his handlers to continue selling music to female fans that ALSO pushes a cherished Hollywood agenda. I bet there is a third benefit in making her a crossover star with various studio tie ins. Everyone involved wins.

Does he really need a marriage to sell his music? I'm not too familiar with this artist, but I wonder how much that could possibly help.

I do agree with the hollywood agenda though. Not a big surprise there.
I initially thought mom problems and a Hollywood agenda.

Roosh's explanation makes a lot more sense.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.
She's ugly af IRL. Not a very pleasant personality either - I know this because I lived in the same apartment complex as her semi-recently. Make of it what you will.

He's gay. She's a beard.

Maybe. But I don't get any gay vibe from his interviews.

It might be that since Nick has suffered from Type 1 diabetes all his life they connected on health issues since she's into that. As someone who grew up sick and constantly around nurses, he also probably is most comfortable with a semi-mother figure.

I got to talk with one of the other Jonas Bros., Joe Jonas, about ten years ago when I did an interview with him. Told me some hilarious off-the-record stuff. Let's just say that regardless of what Nick is, Joe is definitely 100 percent straight.
Quote: (07-28-2018 09:18 PM)Wahawahwah Wrote:  

She's ugly af IRL. Not a very pleasant personality either - I know this because I lived in the same apartment complex as her semi-recently. Make of it what you will.

Yep yep. She is likely clout chasing here. I see her finding more to gain here (from the Hollywood standpoint) than vice versa. Oh well....

Fortunately it's one of those lil Hollywood news bits that will have zero effect on us whatsoever lol.
Quote: (07-28-2018 09:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Joe is definitely 100 percent straight.
Nah he's a fag.
I was thinking about all the angles this might take, what Satanic ritual brought them together ,whether the relationship was engineered by globalists...but then I thought of Occam's Razor:

Some men are just fucking stupid.
She will have to dominate him, never compliment him, gradually wear down his confidence and desire to dress well and remain lean and use the relationship rancour black arts which women use instead of force to keep him confused.

Or else she is going to look like his mother when his SMV peaks in his 30s.
What a downgrade.

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth
Quote: (07-28-2018 08:49 PM)Celestial Wrote:  

Does he really need a marriage to sell his music? I'm not too familiar with this artist, but I wonder how much that could possibly help.

If he needs the sham of being a Godly man to manipulate his customer base, he absolutely needs a beard to continue the sham. I mean, the ghey is pretty obvious here, you're going to have to do SOMETHING to give his fans an excuse not to think of it.
Quote: (07-28-2018 08:49 PM)Celestial Wrote:  

If he needs the sham of being a Godly man to manipulate his customer base, he absolutely needs a beard to continue the sham. I mean, the ghey is pretty obvious here, you're going to have to do SOMETHING to give his fans an excuse not to think of it.
The more older brothers a man has, the more likely he'll be gay. He has two, so we can't rule it out.

That being said, both Culpo and Chopra are beautiful women in their own right, so the only thing we can conclude is Jonas doesn't want many children.
She is 36, which leaves only a limited window for healthy births, much of which will be taken by her booming career.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech
delete

I always notice that they represent Sex inversions. Where the Male takes on the characteristics of the Female and the Female takes on the characteristics of the Male.

Males taking of Femininity and Females taking on Masculinity. All the propaganda in entertainment and education system and its subsequent impacts on real life.

Soy boys and their counterpart the Amazons.

This is the latest of those developments.

Either they are gay, have had to do gay acts to get fame, or have experimented with homosexuality. Shit, even Will Smith is gay, and now rumors that Kanye West is about to come out after praising Alexander McQueen in a recent tweet. If you assume they're gay, everything about their behavior makes sense.
That Olivia ex though..

He's gay. She's a beard.

100% the whole thing seems a managed PR exercise.

Funny after Tom Cruise/ Katie Holmes and Paul Newman/ Joan Allen that these beard relationships surprise people.

The change of beard from the likes of Katie Holmes to Simon Cowell's Afghan lesbian bride or older woman Priyanka shows the liberal elites changing agendas.
Quote: (07-29-2018 08:00 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Either they are gay, have had to do gay acts to get fame, or have experimented with homosexuality. Shit, even Will Smith is gay, and now rumors that Kanye West is about to come out after praising Alexander McQueen in a recent tweet. If you assume they're gay, everything about their behavior makes sense.

To be fair with Kanye, McQueen is a big time fashion player and all the high powered fashion men are fags so you can't get any traction in that field if you're not cool with them. Kanye was commenting more on McQueen's mental health issues more than his buggery.