rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think members' posts look like?

To add to the "what do you think members look like" and "what do you think members' pads look like", here's the thread to summarize the typical posting style and text-based personalities of our multitude of members.

Points for brevity. Seven words or less are a good guideline.

GIFs are also acceptable.

Here's a few to prime the pump:
  • YoungBlade: Viking wannabe, has nudes, will travel.
  • Zel / Sim / whoever: elites, globalists, jews, jewish globalists, globalist jews...and IQ.
  • DoBA: Everything was better in the 80's / 90's.
  • Dragan: the King of Belgrade ...and still improving.
  • LDN: US politics from the Australian Outback.
  • MMX: admit nothing; deny everything; make counter-accusations.
  • Kona: subtle trolling of autistic posters. Aloha!
  • Suits: not-so-subtle trolling of autistic posters. Ni hao!

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

I only have one response to the part about me:

Post from Pride Male = 1 single sentence. No more. 2 sentences on rare occasions.

Post from AnonymousBosch = Loads of text with lots of scrolling

I like em both.

DeliciousTacos. Just read my blog.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Atlanta Man

[Image: where-da-white-women-at.jpg]

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

MMX:

Mercenary: Let me bump this 8 year old thread right quick.

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

DeepDiver: This Old Nuke Sub Deep Diver delivers delectable Dissertations but your desire to Discern his documents is Dampened and Distracted by Random Words that are Capitalized and you aren't always sure what you are Reading. Great content, but his posting style can capsize my concentration! Nuke Subs Forever.

NTP: Here is a Wikipedia article I wrote and if you question me about Shaolin Monks I will end you. Can't reply right now, I am sailing. 5% bodyfat.

JohnBozzzzzzzz: Thread Title: What do you think my cat would do if she actually caught the dot from my laser pointer?

Newbies: I don't have oneitis and I've been practicing game since 3 years old but how do I get this one perfect hb6 that smiled at me one time?

Dragan: Sure I'm a virgin but I'm the king of belgrade and know the scene better than anybody.

Linux: I try to enjoy every moment and fuck a lot.

YoungBlade:

[Image: cc9c858fa61abcc08aa282d077f184df--magick-wicca.jpg]

Kaotic

[Image: GxAo4ek.gif]

WIA- I'll teach you game. Kona-Its the lawns, man, the lawns! Aloha!

Topic

The chicken crossed the road because it was hungry and there was corn on the other side.

Replies

Going Strong

Why wouldn't the 3rd world "subsaharan" hungry chicken cross over to the wealthy side? "Leftist" scum have been encouraging free range subsaharan cocks with free corn since that Phaguette Macron and traitor Merkel have taken power. The chicken would never cross the road in a all white country like Argentina.

Samseau

The root of the issue is the moral bankruptcy of the farmer raising the chicken. If the farmer raised his chicks with Christian values, how many chicken would you think even would dare cross that devils road?

WestIndianArchie

Chicken crossing the road for corn is basic game. Real game is when you can get your chicken to get you corn, boil it, prep some sweet corn and add some cucumber, silantro, lettuce and parmesan to make salad. Old school black men have been doing this for decades. White boys still dont get it.

Veloce

I just figured out the chicken is a Flemish red rooster. That breed shouldn't get near corn unless you want the flesh to be uncharacteristically soft. I prefer my Flemish roosters be fed truffles past one month. To each their own, I'll be playing guitar and doing psychedelics cant stand a world where Flemish red roosters are fed corn.

Cobra

The question is, how do we even know it's a chicken? Has the chicken met any forum members? Crossing the street is cool and all but how do we know the chicken isn't just pulling that out of its ass? I'll be watching the developments closely.

LINUX

Some chicken cross the road. Some stay in their pens all their life. Some die of avian flu at 1 week old. Life is not fair and no one can tell the chicken what it can and cannot do. I'm the end, were all like that chicken. We see something we like we go after it. We might get it or die while crossing the road. Do what makes you happy.

Steelex

One chicken fucking pathetic. That's what 150 grams of protein? Thats not even enough for a mid morning snack. Let me know when u have 10 chicken crossing the road then I maybe would give a flying fuck.

Beyond Borders

Good job chicken. Some tips when u cross back or intend on coming back. Always look left and right for traffic. It's better to walk slowly that to quickly cross the road. Also diversifying your diet past corn would do wonders for your mental health. It certainly helped me. All the best and let me know how the next road crossing goes for you.

Hank Moody

I was riding on my motorcycle into the sunset when I saw this same chicken crossing the road. I stopped, gave it a fist bump and told my blonde girlfriend who was riding behind me to give it a fist bump too. The chicken was tearing up cuz the moment was too beautiful. I looked it in the eye because I'm only 5'5 and consoled it with a pair of 1500 dollar Bose chicken headphones. Then I rode off and never contacted the chicken again. My girl still gets wet over that chicken encounter.

Quintile Curtius

Quite interesting. Chicken have been revered as noble animals since Sumerian times, the fact that this particular one had the courage and mental strength to venture outside it's pen and make a daring escape for better conditions across the road is testament to the timeless avian ideals of consistency, perseverance and facing your fears straight on. Like a Roman. Something millenials must learn sooner rather than later.

^^^^^This is great. You need to do more members.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (07-22-2018 01:30 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

LINUX

Some chicken cross the road. Some stay in their pens all their life. Some die of avian flu at 1 week old. Life is not fair and no one can tell the chicken what it can and cannot do. I'm the end, were all like that chicken. We see something we like we go after it. We might get it or die while crossing the road. Do what makes you happy.

That's pretty much exactly what I would say.

Well done.

Ahh why not. It's Sunday afternoon here in Shanghai.

Scorpion

Chicken have been crossing the road since time immemorial. The question is why the chicken crossed the road. In old times, it would have crossed the road to feed it's chicks or save a sibling. Now it is crossing the road for no reason except to get corn. Didn't it it have enough feed back at the pen? It did but when you live in a decadent farm that glorifies gluttony as the ultimate good, this is what happens. Stray chicken on major highways causing the end of society.

Lizard of Oz

Scorpion relax. The chicken crossing is anything but symptomatic of a dying farm. It in fact shows the great health, vigor and energy of the farm that a chicken, usually a timid animal - the very definition of cowardice can muster up enough courage to cross the road and get it's own. Only a fantastic farm could raise winner chicken like that.

TigerMandingo

No wonder. Article says chicken is American. Eastern European birds would rather die than leave their farms where their friends, family and owner live. They might take longer to domesticate but once they are loyalty is guaranteed.

Kaotic

Guys!! I followed the chicken across the road and there's this 7/10 farmers daughter feeding it corn. Number closed her and met her the same night. Moonshine. Make out. Fire up my truck and drive back to SoCal before I get lynched lol. Need to focus on work been on a 3 day sex and alcohol bender. Bad idea to follow that damn chicken. Oh well. I'll live!

Cattle Rustler

That chicken nigga gay. Let it cross the road who cares? I only chase a check never chase a chick.

Quote: (07-22-2018 02:38 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Lizard of Oz

Scorpion relax. The chicken crossing is anything but symptomatic of a dying farm. It in fact shows the great health, vigor and energy of the farm that a chicken, usually a timid animal - the very definition of cowardice can muster up enough courage to cross the road and get it's own. Only a fantastic farm could raise winner chicken like that.

The following users Liked Lizard of Oz’s post:
n/a

Got a good laugh out of that NaSH!

Goldmund: While out bird watching I was struck with a new level of existence. The complexity of the moment had me reach for my camera to document this inspirational quest. What I witnessed was nothing less than cosmic energy which resonated deep within my consciousness. At first I only saw a male fowl, but as I crouched in amazement, the biosphere gifted me with the answer to one of the fundamental questions of life: The chicken crossed the road for cock.

[Image: Game_birds_crossing_the_road._-_geograph...263324.jpg]

Simeon Strangelight/Zel:

Couple of lines of text

Linked YouTube video

Image/Meme

Quote from a source

Not a hater, love reading his posts. Just has a very easily identifiable style.

Quote: (07-22-2018 01:30 AM)Not a Second Hander Wrote:  

Beyond Borders

Good job chicken. Some tips when u cross back or intend on coming back. Always look left and right for traffic. It's better to walk slowly that to quickly cross the road. Also diversifying your diet past corn would do wonders for your mental health. It certainly helped me. All the best and let me know how the next road crossing goes for you.

I actually had this exact conversation with a chicken while motorbiking around a few month ago.

[Image: attachment.jpg39557]   

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote:Not a second hander Wrote:

Lizard of Oz

[Image: laugh6.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Those NASH posts were great.

[Image: icon_lol.gif]

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Underline a few words to emphasise key points, and that's pretty close:

Quote:Not a second hander Wrote:

Lizard of Oz

Lizard of Oz's writing style is my favourite on the forum, and it's not a style I've encountered anywhere else. It's difficult to describe and even more difficult to imitate, but his voice is instantly recognisable. It's a special treat when he decides to go into lecherous lizard mode.

Everyones upset because the chicken crossed the road, but nobody cares about the rapefugees all over Europe. - Simeon-Strangelight

Why'd the chicken cross the road? JEWS! - Leonardo D. Neubache.

Aloha!

< Simeon_ Strangelight would've done this (<) at the start.

Kona: Deliberately misspell other user's names for his own twisted amusement.

Debguiled: Incredibly well thought out and witty social observation on any topic imaginable that somehow manages to also relate to Hawaiian lawn care.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Suits posting style:

Can YOU tell me why you think the things you do without resorting to RVF tropes like "Migrants did it" or "China is a developing nation!"

Going Strong posting style: I'm not saying it's a pedophile ring, but pedophiles!

ThoughtGypsy posting style: There is a secret cult of warrior-pedo-priests that secretly rule the world and conspire against our Western way of life.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Re : The chicken crossed the road because it was hungry and there was corn on the other side.

In the weekends there are much fewer cars in Piotrkow so a chicken get considerably better crossing chance.The corn are less than in the weekend but chicken can wait there is time to cross them while in the weekends a chicken have to be very fast since if you are late half a minute cars come and smash them.
In the weekends actually you have to keep your eye on several pairs of corn watching every car movement in order to find the right exact second and angle to cross and sometimes even then chickens get unlucky meaning they get smashed or you get blocked bytraffic jam.
In weekdays it is very relaxing not much noise and traffic jam some pairs of good corn waiting etc not a demanding hektisch environment.

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2018 10:46 AM by Greek kamaki.)